* Repeat

12. 약속 Sub Theme (inst.) Various Artists

Songlist & lyrics from dosirak.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kakahead

at first i wanted to watch this drama for the song SS501 sings~ since im huge fan or theirs<3333 hehehe

but yeah anyways~ was waiting for the song~ and the drama kept on getting interesting!!! ^_________^

gahhh then over the weekend ended up watching all 8 episodes~ haha~

ish really good! it was suppose to be out already no? since it already played in korea~ hehehe

welpz i'll wait patiently even tho im dying to watch!

thanks so much for amanda and liquidfir for putting this together<333

gahh ^______________^ ill be stalking CB's for episode 9 hehehehe

Guest its_GINALEE

this dramas really good.

when i first saw the title, i didnt think id like it cus it was just about a bunch of doctors.

but when i saw the first episode, i was already hooked.

its really goooooood !!

i hope it gets extended to like 20-25 episodes at least.

16s too little :(

i dont know which couple i should root for but both guys have a real cool look to them. lols.

lyw is one of the best actresses out there. shes so underrated.

INTENSE.

DR. AHN IS FINALLY JEALOUSSS :)

my favorite scenes:

**in the beginning - when dalhee gets a phonecall from gunwook she runs out to see him and dr.ahn sees her running and follows her. and BAM!! he sees her with gunwook. :)

**after that scene outside with dalhee and gunwook outside the hospital, he gets too shocked and "shin gyung sseu yeo" and keeps on recaping of what happened inside the room in the hospital. He begins to read books to get that scene off his mind, but he can't. [[CAUSE HE"S JEALOUS!! :D mwuhahahahhaha!!!]]

**so basically, that whole scene in the beginning completely scarred him for life. cause apparently he's angry&jealous at the same time at dalhee for having feelings for gunwook. and so in that scene where he gets pissed off at her for not knowing a medical word, he completely humiliates her!

**....and continuation to his anger&jealousy on dalhee, at the elevator he still gives her the cold shoulders, and stop talking to her. but when dalhee asks him if something was wrong, he asks her if she ate dinner yet, and she replied with a yes. And he gets all cynical and asks how she could be eating dinner after getting humiliated for not knowing the medical word [recall from before] -- his expression and tone of voice was priceless. you could sooooooo tell that he was still jealous. <3

******OMGGG!!! And my most favorite scene! Even after being so cold to dalhee, Dr. Ahn still has that loving heart towards her and so while she was sleeping after watching over this patient, Dr. Ahn comes up to her and takes her white robe and gently places it over her back. :wub: He's not so cold-hearted afterall. CHARMING<333

Am I the only one who's enjoying Dr. Ahn's jealousy?!!!

Damn, he has some great charisma.

LeeGunWook is sooooooooo freakin charming! hahahhaha....

I absolutely hated that last scene because it made me really sad. And it really foreshadowed what was going to happen to DongGun. :(

can't wait for tomorrow! <333

Guest clover_love

does someone have the ost uploaded on something other than sendspace? ^__^ SS501!! SO~ hot,cute,good.etc

mmm i wonder when epi 9 is gonna be uploaded >< KYAH I CANT WAIT!!! <333

^Snoopy..i loved all those scenes too. so cute!!

Tomorrow's episode is going to be a really sad one. i was already feeling it watching the preview.

I wonder if there's going to be a dr. ahn and BDH coupling. Usually in dramas, or at least the ones i've seen, the girl or guy the main character meets first is the one they're going to fall in love with...but we shall see

And I like that the supporting characters also have little stories.

INTENSE.

my favorite scenes:

**in the beginning - when dalhee gets a phonecall from gunwook she runs out to see him and dr.ahn sees her running and follows her. and BAM!! he sees her with gunwook. :)

**after that scene outside with dalhee and gunwook outside the hospital, he gets too shocked and "shin gyung sseu yeo" and keeps on recaping of what happened inside the room in the hospital. He begins to read books to get that scene off his mind, but he can't. [[CAUSE HE"S JEALOUS!! :D mwuhahahahhaha!!!]]

**so basically, that whole scene in the beginning completely scarred him for life. cause apparently he's angry&jealous at the same time at dalhee for having feelings for gunwook. and so in that scene where he gets pissed off at her for not knowing a medical word, he completely humiliates her!

**....and continuation to his anger&jealousy on dalhee, at the elevator he still gives her the cold shoulders, and stop talking to her. but when dalhee asks him if something was wrong, he asks her if she ate dinner yet, and she replied with a yes. And he gets all cynical and asks how she could be eating dinner after getting humiliated for not knowing the medical word [recall from before] -- his expression and tone of voice was priceless. you could sooooooo tell that he was still jealous. <3

******OMGGG!!! And my most favorite scene! Even after being so cold to dalhee, Dr. Ahn still has that loving heart towards her and so while she was sleeping after watching over this patient, Dr. Ahn comes up to her and takes her white robe and gently places it over her back. :wub: He's not so cold-hearted afterall. CHARMING<333

I absolutely hated that last scene because it made me really sad. And it really foreshadowed what was going to happen to DongGun. :(

i didnt watch the episode yet, but i watched parts of it. haha

i cant find a place to watch the episode!

but oh my gosh. i love dr. ahn's jealous and im in love with his charimatic character

but i also love gunwook. hes so caring and charming like you said.

im so excited to watch all of this!!!!!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEKS*

Count me in!!! I have been waiting forever to see Dr.Ahn get JEALOUS! lol.

Thank you snoopy for those spoilers...it's making my heart pound...but ugh, don't tell me I have to see Dr.Ahn's angry face and yellings again...I thought I had enough of that, but guess not...well at least he has charisma while yelling, lol. (you can tell i am dr.ahn+dh supporter, lol)

I just finished watching last week's episodes in full mode last night...and it was great. I felt kind of sick watching all the blood splashings during the operation scenes, but other than that...it was good.

I'm afraid I won't be watching this week's episodes till the weekend...darn midterms!

I had no idea SS501 sung the ending song for this drama...but it sure is a good song.

INTENSE.

count me in too:lol:

jealous Dr. Ahn

902lb7.jpg

903gf3.jpg

credit daum

where do you guys dl this drama? the only clubbox's i know are creidesca's and iisoojii's but they don't have epis 9/10...

i've watched 1-8 so far from the megaupload links in the resources forum

and i must say.. i LOVE this drama! i <3 both dr. Ahn and dr. Lee... HEEE!!<333

i would very much appreciate it if someone could upload mega version.. or at least post the LQ clubbox PLEASE. thank you!

Guest xpeachez

i looooooove this drama especially when they have parts where its a herd of doctors walking down the hallway and music is playing hte background. It looks so cool! haha

I want Gun woo and Dal hee to be together

where do you guys dl this drama? the only clubbox's i know are creidesca's and iisoojii's but they don't have epis 9/10...

i would very much appreciate it if someone could upload mega version.. or at least post the LQ clubbox PLEASE. thank you!

hey babe. epi 9 aired yesterday and epi 10 is airing right now ^^

Guest iisparkii

i have episode 9 in my clubbox

Guest collect2you

INTENSE.

my favorite scenes:

Wow! this episode is really really hot for me. I'm also happy for Dr. Ahn's jealousy 'cause finally he has feelings toward her. But how will he turn DH to have same feeling to him? Thanks snoopy for short brief. :D

Please dl here

HQ ep 09

Guest collect2you

i didnt watch the episode yet, but i watched parts of it. haha

i cant find a place to watch the episode!

but oh my gosh. i love dr. ahn's jealous and im in love with his charimatic character

but i also love gunwook. hes so caring and charming like you said.

im so excited to watch all of this!!!!!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEKS*

Happy to see new guy J1YAE here. :rolleyes:

Sorry babes i have no time to do a summary but i found the chinese version on koreanwinds. enjoy for those who can read chinese.

i cried buckets today.... i think the saddest episode yet... i think i used half of my tissue box.

the main highlight of today's epi

1. Dr ahn's cares for Dh ALOT - he got her number and address and went to look for her and during the mortality conference, he gave her some advise that helped her get past the most difficult of times.

2. LGW cares for Dh ALOT - he calls her HP a few million times but she wont pick it up and he also went to her apartment to look for her but she refuses to see him

3. DongGun dies and DH blames herself - donggun told DH not to blame herself because he doesnt regret anything the decision to have the chemo (his condition worsen after the 2nd chemo), so he wished that DH dont blame herself. and also he called her "nuna" and not ah chuma. and he also told her to become a good doctor and that she can do it! he died the next day.. leaving DH in shock. directly after donggun's death, another patient of DH died. She went into shock and denial. thinking that without even using the scalpel, she already "killed". She lost all confidence in herself and went into hiding for 4 days until Dr ahn told her to get to the mortality conference since it's under her hands the patient died. (in disguise, i think Dr ahn is trying to help DH accept the fact that even though they are doctors, it is not possible to save every patient. and that she has to accept that. and also, i think Dr ahn is trying to help DH understand that sometimes it's not within their control how the patient will turn out even though they tried their best to save their patients. so it's not always their fault. lilke what Dh is doing. blaming everything on herself)

4. DH's decision to stop being a doctor but while leaving, her mum and her saw a victim and DH rushes forward to help

第10集劇情概略 (感謝韓朝風 王京)

達貫因為癌病再度發作於是重新進入醫院趙文京醫生來找李健旭醫生她想知道李健旭的恩師是否真的已去世李醫生告知是事實然後趙醫生勸李醫生不要太難過既然已經過世就放開懷抱不要責怪自己李醫生聽後很不高興因為趙醫生的表現就好像是跟一個普通人病人的家屬所說的話一樣完全沒有感情這名病人是他們當初的証婚人是跟他的家族有很深厚的關係他並不是一個普通人此病人就像他的家人一樣試問一個跟自己有這種關係的人去世怎可以完全沒感覺的呢然後李醫生要趙醫生離開他想一個人獨處

趙醫生從李醫生的房間出來後就接到達貫再度送進醫院去於是她趕到達貫的病房去然後馬上為達貫作全身檢查在電腦掃描時就發現達貫身上的癌細胞已經擴散到全身這亦說明她為達貫所做的第次化療失敗現在達貫比起未做化療時的生存時間更短而且會隨時死亡當達熙接到達貫重新回到醫院後馬上趕到病房去這時達貫的媽媽已經很傷心因為她亦認為達貫做化療之後希望可以延長點生存時間但是現在剛剛相反達貫有可能會隨時死亡所以當達貫母親見到達熙後趕達熙離開因為達熙的說話他的兒子再次接受化療但現在換來的是更小時間跟兒子一起所以她一見到達熙就趕達熙離去達熙最後只有離開達貫的病房當趙醫生返回自己的房間時達熙追上來問趙醫生達貫的病情如何時趙醫生說出因為癌細胞己經擴散至全身所以她亦不能再為達貫做甚麼事情即意味達貫現在會隨時死亡達熙聽後再三問趙醫生真的沒法子嗎真的沒有方法可以救治嗎趙醫生重新對達熙說一篇病人在這個時候已經沒有其它方法可以救回然後要達熙離開

達熙聽到這個消息後整個人開始發呆她又再次來到達貫的病房希望可以見一見達貫但是達貫已經昏迷所以不知道她到來達貫母親開始對達熙埋怨起來如果不是醫生你的關係我的兒子也不會那麼快就離開我兒子是因為你而那麼快就會離開達熙本想留下來等待達貫醒來跟他說句〔對不起〕的但達貫母親說不想讓兒子醒來見到醫生又會說生存的話於是達熙只有離開病房

由於達熙不能見到達貫的關係從她的表現已經告訴所有人她有心事在為其他病人診斷的時候她那種表情每每令人感到她心不在工作上就連吃飯時她也沒胃口將東西吃下肚夜裡她獨個兒的在圖書館查閱有關癌症的書籍她希望在書本之中可以找到治療達貫的方法這天她又來到趙醫生的房間要求趙醫生想辦法救達貫她在書中又找到甚麼似的趙醫生很生氣的對達熙說達貫是我的病人難道我沒有想過治療的方法嗎所有的方法我已經用過了所以不用你教我如何救治病人達熙想繼續她的說法時趙醫生提高桑子對達熙說奉醫生請你清醒一下沒辦法就是沒辦法不要再說下去請你馬上出去

達熙被罵後又來到達貫的病房這時達貫很痛楚的大叫達熙見狀就要護士為達貫注射止痛針但護士小姐說她剛剛注射過要再過分鐘才可以給病人注射第次的但達熙見到達貫的情況很心痛她要求護士為病人再注射然後護士小姐說不可以這樣做如果一定要注射的話就要先通知主治醫生才可以於是達熙要護士小姐打電話給趙醫生然後護士小姐才再次為病人注射止痛針

當達熙離開了達貫病房後她來到她負責的另一位病人的病床邊她稍為為病人檢查了一下後就叫護士為病人注射甚麼藥物然後她沒精打彩地站在床邊這時安醫生見到她這樣子於是走近病床並詢問有關病人的情況幾個問題之後達熙對安醫生的提問很不滿於是她對安醫生說她不會疏忽照顧她所負責的病人情況她不單止不會疏忽對病人的瞭解而且她會準時吃飯談戀愛等等然後就離去安醫生見她的對答那麼肯定後就認為她會沒事因為安醫生知道達貫重新進入醫院治療的事他亦很擔心達熙會承受不起這次考驗

這天達熙又來到達貫的病房探望達貫而達貫母親對達熙的態度亦沒有先前的強硬因為達貫很想念醫生所以達熙留在病房等達貫醒來當達貫醒來後就問大嬸即達熙為何到現在才來見他達熙說是因為她最近很忙所以到現在才來探望達貫達熙因為知道了達貫的病情並且知道達貫已經時日無多於是他對達熙說不用責怪自己他知道自己已經不久於人世所以他不希望大嬸感到內疚見到大嬸哭的話他就會被傳染的哦達熙捉著達貫的手時達熙望著達熙並問大嬸你是不是捉著我的手為何我一點也感覺不到呢我連這種感覺也沒有我是不是快要死了然後達熙哭的更傷心但是達貫仍然能逗達熙說他沒事的在做第次化療的時候他就知道會死了與其在等待死亡的降臨不如給自己一個有可能生存下去的機會而且他不喜歡等待所以大嬸不要傷心達貫繼續對達熙說我是不是很勇敢呢連死也不怕這段戲很感人兩位演員的表現都很捧耶夜裡達熙推著達貫的輪椅在醫院走動達熙問達貫不冷嗎達貫說不冷而且醫生的空調溫永很適合但達熙仍然不放心她為達貫拉上拉鏈及戴起帽子然後坐在達貫的面前達貫對達熙說很多謝你然後達貫還逗達熙說自己很會逗姐姐然後對達熙說如果我離開後姐姐不要放棄當醫生哦不要因為我而放棄哦這段時間真的很感謝姐姐然後兩人又是淚又是笑的渡過了達貫的最後一夜

這而達貫的病情開始惡化趙醫生到來為他進行急救雖然用了很多時間又心壓又電壓但最終都逃不過死神的力量達貫就這樣離開了人世達熙看著達貫的離去後整個人也像失去靈魂似的當急召到她先前照料的病人時她要同事幫忙作出急救後來她想起上次安醫生為病人開胸找尋那條值入心臟的導線情況於是她要求為病人作同樣的手術但開胸之後達熙找不到那條導線而病人的心臟就愈跳愈慢安醫生來到後馬上要達熙離開然後由他接上但不久那名病人的心臟停止跳動於是這名病人就這樣被宣報死亡達熙開始失魂落泊的離開病房因為她的腦子滿是達貫臨死前的情況而這名病人又因為她的關係而導致死亡她再對自己沒有信心了同一天之內她見到自己關心的病人沒法可以救治而另一名病人就因為她的診斷而死亡她再也沒有信心當醫生了於是她就這樣離開了醫院沒人知道她的下落安醫生的下屬對安醫生說由奉達熙照顧的病人如何處置因為一整天沒見過奉達熙醫生了安醫生說再等等如果病人有急需的話就由大家來分擔安醫生對達熙不在醫院亦很擔心因為在那名病人死之前他曾經質問達熙為何會為此病人開胸當時的達熙沒能回答他的問題於是他知道達熙一定受達貫的死亡而內疚不已所以她選擇逃走而已只要達熙能夠度過此一關卡她就能夠成為一位好醫生的所以他給予達熙機會

達熙離開了醫院後她關了她的手機所以任何人也找不到她原來她來到母親的店子幫忙做生意母親懷疑達熙一定有甚麼事情發生了但既然達熙不想說她就沒有問就這樣過了數天這天健旭因為在醫院見不到達熙而傳聞很快就傳出來了於是他想來達熙妹妹的住處跟達熙見面但當達熙見到健旭到來後她馬上將門上鎖她連健旭都不想見於是母親就問達熙是不是在醫院出了甚麼壞事情有的話就跟媽媽說好了不要放在心上說出來聽聽然後達熙就說她原本是想救人但那天一位病人因為我的原故而死亡那是因為醫院有一名患了癌症的小孩跟我很親近而當天他剛剛去世他死前的情境仍然在我腦內出現就連那名病人我都以為是那名小孩我不知道我原來可以殺死人我想成為醫生是要救人而不是害死人如果早知會是這樣的話當初就由得我死去好了然後母親抱著女兒安慰著說好了好了

這天達熙的妹妹帶安醫生來到店子找達熙安醫生要達熙出外一談安醫生說你現在是逃亡嗎記否那天我跟你說過的話如果沒信心就不要當醫生不要害死更多人然後安醫生提到那名被達熙照顧的病人死因報告明天就是了你要出席說出導致那名病人死亡的原因就算不當醫生也要為病人說出致死的原因明日一定要到之後就離去

翌日就是達熙出席報告病人死亡原因的時候安醫生為達熙仍未到來很焦急幸好最後達熙總算來到並站到台上為導致那名病人死亡的原因當達熙將自己的診治過程說出來後安醫生在坐位上問達熙數個問題那些問題其實是在幫助達熙解開自己的心結安醫生亦認為達熙的診治沒有出錯然而達熙為何要逃走了既然不是她診斷出錯她沒理由要出走這是安醫生想幫達熙的方法亦是對實習醫生的一種教導安醫生用的是很直接的問題來教導他的學員只要那名學員能夠瞭解到個中原理後日後一定能夠成為很出色的醫生很喜歡今晚安醫生的表現哦

由於達熙沒能在台上回答安醫生的提問所以她繼續逃避安醫生的問題亦是她自己的問題達熙仍然沒有將自己的行蹤告知任何人又沒有去醫院上班仍然陪伴母親上班及下班李醫生這夜又來到他跟達熙經常到的那房間去因為他很想念達熙嘛

夜裡達熙展轉反則整夜也睡不著最後母親問達熙為何整夜反來復去達熙對母親說自己是不是瘋了她不想到醫院去因為在醫院的每舍角落她都會達貫如果再有病人像上次一樣被我害死的話又如何是好到底她回醫院去好定不回醫院去好呢母親再一次發揮她的母愛母親摟抱著女兒說只要你認為可以回去的時候就回去好了

早上達熙陪母親上班時遇上救護車正在為一名病人診斷時她從遠處見到那名病人是因為某種病發而導致需要救急充滿救人的奉醫生又要出動了她要母親等她分鐘就好了然後她告知醫護人員自己是醫生她可以為病人診斷很快達熙診斷出此病人所患的是甚麼病於是她指導救護員為這名病人採取最快速的治療然後結束今晚的劇情概略。

Archived