[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

Guest dramaok

ohh btw .the stalker .haha i thought he was so cuttee but then so ...giving u the shivers sometimes when he look at her ~ ...really someone like what i will find in a jdrama ..~ ..ohh and i like the doctor and the sister ~ they are such an entertaining pair ~

omg..is it really correct ..the radiot station DJ ...relationship with SYJ ...ohhh btw i was pleasantly surprised to seee the actor in this drama ..he such a good actor ~ .mr kim.. .~

being together again is easy to wish for ~ but when u really has this fear of what if you hurt each other again ..then it become really something that is not really easy ....

now it make me want to go read the novel .

yea i agree. he is kinda creepy every now and then, especially as the drama progresses.

and yup kim kap soo is the father of son ye jin in here. they are somewhat estranged. i think she said the last time she saw him was right after the baby died. but before that i think she resented him for not grieving at her mother's death..

Another thing, there must be more to the young guy (can someone tell me his name so I don't keep referring to him as such :sweatingbullets:) that what we're seeing. In the flashback scene, why did I get the impression that he only had months to live or he was just diagnosed with some sort of disease? I deleted my eps already but didn't he say something about living/dying? In the midst of his madness he also smashed some white powdery stuff on the ground. I wonder what his story is... This is probably when Nozawa Hisashi's mystery-writing ability comes into play. I love the Ice World drama, so I'm impressed that the ambience of AIL is completely different.

his name is hyeon-joong.

[minor spoiler...]

and i agree there's something else going on with him. he is totally keeping some secret from eunho. and from his conversation with his father in ep. 5 after eunho left... it sounded to me like he admited he didn't actually love eunho, but only brought her home to show his father he could get married. father knew hyeon-joong didn't really love eunho and said if he did he wouldn't have been so preoccupied by the father's approval at dinner table. but hyeon-joong mocks his father saying his father and mother started their marriage out of love but still ended up in a pitiful way.... so i get the feeling that he's trying to avenge against his father somehow? and eunho is part of the plan... but i'm sure he will fall for eunho regardless in the coming episodes. that's how these dramas get really complicated. hehehe. and addictive i might add.

and no i didn't get the feeling that hyeon-joong is about to die from some disease. he was however trying to commit suicide so something really really traumatic must have happened.i also deleted my earlier episodes so i can't go back and watch it but i'm curious now more about the event that led him to the suicide attempt.

i also think there's more to mi-yeon (oh yoon ah) than meets the eye. she's really not the chirpy bimbo-ish woman she appears to be. she must have endured something from her first husband. did he beat her?

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More pictures from episode 5...

bscap0002nq.jpg

bscap0109ou.jpg

bscap0360gu.jpg

bscap0566cd.jpg

The first time they met...they already liked each other... :)

bscap0677ex.jpg

bscap0788ga.jpg

bscap0968pj.jpg

bscap1045hz.jpg

I like his new hair style here...hehe...He actually spent some time changing his hair :D

bscap1358om.jpg

bscap1519qr.jpg

I agree with Dramaok, I don't think he got dieases. I think in episo 3 they show him shouting loud in a park? Throwing stuff... he look like a homelest people. Then he meet Eunho in the morning when she is shouting about something. She tell him some stuff...something like look within your heart.....Then he come back to the hotel and start working, because of her he is here now, something like that?

But after you guy saying he ghas plan for something else, I getting that he just tell that story to Eunho.

I fell so sad for Eunho in episo 5. In episo 3, 4, I felt so bad for GSW been pullied so bad by his wife: mi - yeon left him at some harbour and then their is the female restler... But now I felt sad for Eunho, even pity if what you guy saying are true. Zo-ra(?) like GSW better than her, and now she had so many flask back of the sad memories, than next episo she saw GSW + Mi Yeon take Zo-ra playing. And now you guy saying hyeon-joong might be using her? Eh!!!!!! :(

From the beginning...they're already not showing their true feelings...

bscap1616am.jpg

At least she walked back...

bscap2021tn.jpg

bscap2055yr.jpg

They both still have fond memories of each other...

bscap2126lz.jpg

bscap2190xg.jpg

bscap2236gf.jpg

bscap0067fe.jpg

She is so independent at such a young age...I couldn't believe it...

bscap0109lx.jpg

bscap0124nb.jpg

bscap0201ph.jpg

This scene is so touching...

bscap0217mx.jpg

bscap0222fa.jpg

bscap0277rp.jpg

bscap0302gr.jpg

bscap0495ml.jpg

bscap0522rn.jpg

bscap0838ih.jpg

GWS & SYJ's actings are so good here. I feel so sad for them.

bscap0859il.jpg

bscap0012vr.jpg

bscap0086zk.jpg

I think she kept calling him because she still wants to have some connections with him.

bscap0169kv.jpg

Luv?? What connection is that? Does any one know who is that radio man? father?

I love the part where GSW just finished brushing his teeth and come out side the restler restle him, his hair all fluffy, look so funny.

In episo 1 when GSW is at home fixing something with clue, then got the glue stuck to his hand. That part he act so nature, I love especially his voice in that part.

Has Tuesday come to Korea yets? I so want to watch the next episo!!!!!!!!

Wow...great news...

Ratings for episode 6:

9. 월화드라마<연애시대> SBS 14.1 Nationwide

5. 월화드라마<연애시대> SBS 15.8 Seoul

bscap0894kd.jpg

bscap0947tt.jpg

bscap0965sc.jpg

bscap1337dt.jpg

bscap1613bj.jpg

bscap2245rd.jpg

bscap2288aj.jpg

bscap2407oh.jpg

bscap2507uu.jpg

bscap3716jp.jpg

bscap3790lx.jpg

Ha Tinh Nhi...The "radio man" is her estranged father.

Guest phuongle21

Hi,

The drama looks good, and I was wondering where do I go to download it. Will it have English subtitles already, or do I have to combine the subtitles and the movies? I am new to download from Soompi, so I'm a little lost. I was waiting for it to come out in Vietnamese, but it sounds so good. I've only seen 1 series with GWS, and that is I'm Still Loving You. He looks like he has great chemistry with his female co-stars. Thanks all for your help. He still looks young after all these years.

Guest skara

Hi,

The drama looks good, and I was wondering where do I go to download it. Will it have English subtitles already, or do I have to combine the subtitles and the movies? I am new to download from Soompi, so I'm a little lost. I was waiting for it to come out in Vietnamese, but it sounds so good. I've only seen 1 series with GWS, and that is I'm Still Loving You. He looks like he has great chemistry with his female co-stars. Thanks all for your help. He still looks young after all these years.

Ban co the vao download o Clubbox cua minh http://clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang . English Sub. not out yet. Nho dung hoi Sub. o forum nay.

Guest anjandy

Yes it's good. The ratings have been steadily increasing! I'm so happy a lot of people are beginning to appreciate this fantastic drama. :) Hope the ratings climb up some more!

Guest Happy_Day

is it a depressing drama? the storyline kind of seems sad and bitter. also, can you tell me why they end up getting a divorce in the first place if they like each other so much?

Guest applescelery

[minor spoiler...]

i also think there's more to mi-yeon (oh yoon ah) than meets the eye. she's really not the chirpy bimbo-ish woman she appears to be. she must have endured something from her first husband. did he beat her?

I think he did. In the third, or was it fourth episode, she mentioned something about divorcing her husband for the sake of her daughter, because her daughter had chanced upon her being beaten up by the husband and had been afraid of her father ever since.

Guest dadedum

^ yeh but I dunno why I wasn't too convinced when she said that, probably it's my mis-interpretation of OYA's acting. There seems to be more behind it than just "I don't let her see her dad because she cries when he beats me". Dunno, just guessing.

OMG OMG!!! there's 6 episodes already and I'm only on episode 1... *boo hoo* :(

just saw the first episode and am blown away all the way to jupiter~ oh momma.. this drama is really fun and exciting and touching all at once.

and itz just the first epi~~~

i never thought i am ever gonna say this.. but son yeh jin's character really ROCKS! i love her character so freaking much! from the way she yells TAXI so loud your eardrums cud burst to the way she swallows her meatwrap vegetables so adorably.. i really love the way her imaginations run too.. hehehe.. totally cute.

this is coming from someone who is almost an anti-sonyehjin nonfan.. i've watched all her work (except april snow) and always had something bad to say about her acting... well a moment to remember was slightly better for me.. but MAN! in this drama she's the BOMB!

*okay, i sound like i'm watching american idol*

hehe, gam woo sung cracks me up.. i love him.. he's so dorky that you just can't help but love him.

i love the theme of this drama, the 'divorce but love each other' thing is so ON! haha.. i'm a sucker for such plots... I'm gonna stock up on my tissues for later episodes...

*goes to watch episode 2*

Archived