Kim Kyu Jong - Ss501

sillyvivian_yo22

Guest subdwfreaky

haha. weird. i thought i've seen another Kyujong pic thread...:lol: (or maybe i'm wrong =x)

but either way that's alrite, just proved that he's so loved. :P

he's actually my fav......okay, a lil cheat, since i have three favs.........Hyungjun-Jungmin-Kyujong..... xD

he's a truly wonderful person, i'd love to hav him as my son xD (wait. i already consider him my son, tho he's just 1 - 2 years younger than me lol)

well, there's really No reason to dislike Kyujong. he's just....urghh, too sweet. haha.

in Thanks For Waking Us Up(old show..haha) he's so.....so wonderful!!!...haha.....him n his bear......i call the old him Kyu-bear. he's so darn cute. haha.

and in their new song, You're My Heaven .....he got quite a part there..and sound so wonderful <3.

ok, i'll update with some 'quite' recent pics that's not here

Japanese single photoshoot

pic_l_34.jpgpic_l_33.jpg

pic_l_32.jpgpic_l_31.jpg

pic_l_39.jpgpic_l_37.jpg

pic_l_35.jpg

Lucky Days PV

1213180906_5.jpg

1213180906_4.jpg

from Dejavu single

2000616790614793910_rs.jpg

2000646708325113681_rs.jpg

Dream Concert

1212931043_d06.jpg

Thailand

Picture292.jpg

Picture290.jpg

Picture264.jpg

Picture236.jpg

Picture196.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture043.jpg

e8d1c4d55c3e4569aa884881d441923b.jpg

7fae9bf837d44cef9149d0b526653bdd.jpg

132.jpg

104.jpg

87.jpg

43.jpg

26.jpg

20.jpg

02/22 Cultural Property Defense Campaign

2004184903067241510_rs.jpg

2002645964799874083_rs.jpg

Credits: naenamja.com + ss501couple.com + all other label on-pics + ss601.com

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

thanks for the pics =D Seriously soompi needs more SS501 love. They are so underrated -_-

His part in You Are My Heaven was so good.

posting some Kyu Jong graphics I made =)

kyujong03.jpgkyujong01.gif

untitled6jj5.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heartdrops

oh yes he always shows the fans gifts to the camera, several people here in soompi have sent him gifts and he not only shows the gifts he even wears them several times. to me that shows that it is not only a courtesy thing he really cares about the things fans gave to them.

Aww really?! He's such a sweet guy. He definitely became one of my favs after watching Thanks for Waking Me Up.

He's such a hardworking boy and he wakes up the easiest! hahas.

Guest chubbychocobo

I was really surprised when I found this thread 'cause I think that Kyujong is so so so underrated.

SS501 wasn't my fav so I just realized his existence 2 days ago and during those 2 days, I've done nothing but searched everything related to Kyujong.

Funny guys often caught my eyes but Kyu's calmness in "Thanks for waking me up" made a strong impression on me. And then, when I watched "Idol world", there was a mission where they had to sell their album in Japan. While the other members met with a lot of difficulties, Kyu finished it with ease, of course it depended on many factors but you could easily see that the way he talked, smiled made others think that:"Oh! That guy seems to be trustable" (or at least I did :rolleyes: ).

And I'll say that his "Happy shares company" ep is a must-see. Trying to resist his unique charm is as hard as finding such a kind, modest, sweet, funny, adorable guy in this world. I had never had an ideal man until I knew about him :blush:

Thanks for created this thread, I'll set his pics saved from here as my phone wallpaper and KISS HIM EVERY NIGHT hahahahahaha :w00t:

Hehe I should stop here and seriously should share my love for him with my piling up homework.

• 3 months later...
Guest liligonecrazy

It's been a long time since some one posted on this thread but wow, kyu jong oppa has a thread! yay!

my favorite member.

so sweet.

so kind.

and so very hot. hehehe

thanks for making this thread!

I was really surprised when I found this thread 'cause I think that Kyujong is so so so underrated.

SS501 wasn't my fav so I just realized his existence 2 days ago and during those 2 days, I've done nothing but searched everything related to Kyujong.

Funny guys often caught my eyes but Kyu's calmness in "Thanks for waking me up" made a strong impression on me. And then, when I watched "Idol world", there was a mission where they had to sell their album in Japan. While the other members met with a lot of difficulties, Kyu finished it with ease, of course it depended on many factors but you could easily see that the way he talked, smiled made others think that:"Oh! That guy seems to be trustable" (or at least I did :rolleyes: ).

And I'll say that his "Happy shares company" ep is a must-see. Trying to resist his unique charm is as hard as finding such a kind, modest, sweet, funny, adorable guy in this world. I had never had an ideal man until I knew about him :blush:

Thanks for created this thread, I'll set his pics saved from here as my phone wallpaper and KISS HIM EVERY NIGHT hahahahahaha :w00t:

Hehe I should stop here and seriously should share my love for him with my piling up homework.

I'm new to the Kyu-craze, but like you, I've done nothing but search the net for all vids of this kind and handsome young man. I've seen earlier vids of the group and am a fan of "TFWUU" but never really thought much of the group since they're so overshadowed by other big namers. However, I think they have a charm about them, different from the others. I just recently became a Kyu fan after seeing him and Hyungjoon on WGM and I think it is so cute how he's so shy towards Yoobin of the WG (I love her). I'd totally ship them.

Kyu has this calm about him so I'm not surprise that the other members say he's the center of the group.

I will definitely save these pics as soon as I get home.

I'm loving his short hair and I hope he keeps it short, he looks much better with it.

PS: Soompi does need more DOUBLE-S love. Especially Kyu.

Who can resist such a kind, humble, well-mannered and soft-spoken guy?!

I have to admit that I began to feel the interest for SS501 because of hyunjoong but I fell in love with kyu when I first experienced his behaviour in TTFWUP. I was very much attracted to him being soft-spoken and yet he also has his "evil" moments with his mouth when he blurted out some unexpected sarcastic remarks on his members. Those comments were quite interesting to hear from his side.

He is also afraid of dogs!!! That is really interesting as a fact that guys being afraid of dogs.

Kyu Jjang!

I have to admit that I began to feel the interest for SS501 because of hyunjoong but I fell in love with kyu when I first experienced his behaviour in TTFWUP. I was very much attracted to him being soft-spoken and yet he also has his "evil" moments with his mouth when he blurted out some unexpected sarcastic remarks on his members. Those comments were quite interesting to hear from his side.

Kyu Jjang!

yeah he has his evil moments after all he is a normal guy. like that time that jungmin ripped his pants on camera. he laughed so loud and he was the first one to do it, followed by hjoong while the AST1 boys were in shock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhiL__BECx4

Yup2, he got a typical korean look and voice

but what attract me is his motivation and kindness

I <33333 Kyu jong !

Here is the picture of him for the coming Triple S album

kj567.png

Picture credit to the original provider.

Sorry, i forget where i got this picture, my bad ^^;

LOL, at first i thought it's Tamaki Hiroshi

but he's actually our little Kyu Jongie ^^

Archived