Lee Young Ah 이영아

Admin

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I've never seen HyoJoo with ShiHoo in behind the scenes, it's always JunKi and YoungAh!! Yeah, I agree she gets along with the soft-spoken types like ShiHoo and ParkHyeJin. Lol I'm so observant.

This is totally irrevelant to Lee Young Ah.. but I had to respond! haha

No, Han Hyo Joo doesn't only get along with the soft-spoken types. If you've ever watched Spring Waltz and Nonstop 5, she was REALLY close to Daniel Henney (they were so adorable!) and she was rumored to be dating Tablo, who is a total dork. XD Minwoo and her are close too. She's also close friends with Bae Seul Gi and she's a bubbly person (MCing with Andy on Inki Gayo) but she's at a point in her career where she's getting more and more popular and she's always been really serious about acting. Her past has made her mature and grow up way too early, that's probably why she's always so serious. haha But when she jokes around, she's absolutely dorky and adorable lols Sorry I'm a rabid HHJ fan :ph34r:

Anyways, to make this post RELEVANT to Lee Young Ah.. Here are some pictures of her doggies.

She has like 4 or 5 dogs ahaha They're all toy breeds.

Dying the dogs's fur still bugs me TT-TT

leeyoungah.jpg

leeyoungah2.jpg

leeyoungah3.jpg

leeyoungah4.jpg

leeyoungah5.jpg

Anyways, has anyone seen her pictures when she did Andre Kim's fashion show? She looked really gorgeous :D She's a great model too. She always looks unique in her photoshoots.

Guest plumangel3

I'm watching GB again and still loving it. Great job by LYA and SCU. Love them both.

im glad that you enjoyed GB ^^ i would love to watch it again too when i hav the time... so many episodes lol :lol:

This is totally irrevelant to Lee Young Ah.. but I had to respond! haha

No, Han Hyo Joo doesn't only get along with the soft-spoken types. If you've ever watched Spring Waltz and Nonstop 5, she was REALLY close to Daniel Henney (they were so adorable!) and she was rumored to be dating Tablo, who is a total dork. XD Minwoo and her are close too. She's also close friends with Bae Seul Gi and she's a bubbly person (MCing with Andy on Inki Gayo) but she's at a point in her career where she's getting more and more popular and she's always been really serious about acting. Her past has made her mature and grow up way too early, that's probably why she's always so serious. haha But when she jokes around, she's absolutely dorky and adorable lols Sorry I'm a rabid HHJ fan :ph34r:

Anyways, to make this post RELEVANT to Lee Young Ah.. Here are some pictures of her doggies.

She has like 4 or 5 dogs ahaha They're all toy breeds.

Dying the dogs's fur still bugs me TT-TT

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/b.../leeyoungah.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/b...leeyoungah2.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/b...leeyoungah3.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/b...leeyoungah4.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/b...leeyoungah5.jpg

Anyways, has anyone seen her pictures when she did Andre Kim's fashion show? She looked really gorgeous :D She's a great model too. She always looks unique in her photoshoots.

Im not surprised that she gets along with so many ppl :) hehe on a side note i would love to be friends with Minwoo <3 lol

being soft spoken doesnt limit her friends to soft spoken ppl. it might make her more comfortable with them than someone who jokes around alot lik Junki but as along as someone's friendly...well, who wouldnt want to be friends with them. ^^

well, the pics dont work now but i saw them when they did. LYA's dogs look kinda cute. lik stuffed animals at the store :ph34r: im just glad that it was only some of their fur that

she dyed and not the whole dog :lol: that would have been too weird :sweatingbullets:

the fashion show sounds familiar but i totally forget how she looked lik in it...

I am also watching Iljimae. She looks totally different from GB. She looks so much younger and cuter. I think this role fits her more. I enjoy every minute of the show. Wish her the best.

One little thing I noticed from GB, though. The actress who plays Jin Joo's mother when she was young speaks with a southern accent which to me makes more sense since she lives in Ho Chi Minh city while the actress, Nhu Quynh, who plays her mother in her old age speaks with an absolute Ha Noi accent and so does LYA.

I hope they could do better job paying attention to the little details as well.

Guest baheo

I never heard of her.

She's in Lee Junki new drama

Iljimae, right?

She's look pretty in

the hangbok dress.

But I like Han Hyo Joo better for

Junki ~hihihi

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

...this...topic...going very slowly. so i'm commenting again. WOW four/five dogs?? they're so adorable <3

altho..dying hair..doesn't hurt animal right?? :(

Guest JULIARGHHH

lee young ah in her "cocktail" dress

p-lee-younga.jpg

p-lee-youngah.jpg

credits:Popseoul

i also like her too. i want her character, boon soon to be with yong ee as well.

Guest secretz

i 1st noticed her in GB. she was so adorable and cute. then while i was re-watching love letter season 2, she was in one of the earlier episode but it was so sad cuz it seems like the ppl were ignoring her at that time and sort of rude too. i could tell that she was feeling uneasy in that episode. Anyway, i just realized that she has such a small face. small face = beautiful ( based on korean culture ) From the pics here, she has gotten alot prettier and cuter :).

Guest silently_solitude

wow, I didn't think she was so pretty bc the first time i've seen her as an actress was in lijimae, but browsing this pages..i have to admit...she's really cute!! i like the pix of her in the cocktail dress..so fashionable!! thanks for sharing, I have new prospective of her ^^

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

i love young ah unnie!

her performance in golden bride was cool!

she's such a lovely girl who is growing up to be a wonderful lady.

Guest rielee

JULIARGHHH.... thanks for the pics, i like the pics, LYA very cute..i love her, and i hope you're posting another LYA pics

Guest Happy_Day

i 1st noticed her in GB. she was so adorable and cute. then while i was re-watching love letter season 2, she was in one of the earlier episode but it was so sad cuz it seems like the ppl were ignoring her at that time and sort of rude too. i could tell that she was feeling uneasy in that episode. Anyway, i just realized that she has such a small face. small face = beautiful ( based on korean culture ) From the pics here, she has gotten alot prettier and cuter :).

Really, that's so sad. I know what you mean though. I noticed that on a lot of the Korean game shows, the newbie/unknown celebrities are kind of ignored and pushed aside. The hosts don't mention them, and the others don't really even look at them. I noticed this for KimJiSuk in the early game shows, but now after his success in I Hate You But It's Fine, it's like he's this new hotshot actor. And I could tell that he was really awkward and uneasy too. If you have clips of LeeYoungAh in Love Letter, I'd love to see it!!!

And yes, she has an unnaturally small face! I mean, in a good way, she's lucky - but it's kind of too teeny? Lol~

She's sooo chummy with LeeJunKi in Iljimae, I feel that HanHyoJoo must be feeling kind of left out. I've watched all the BTS, and she kind of hogs him lol~~

I've known Lee Young Ah when my mom used to watch Golden Bride. But I never really got into her until Iljimae. Her personality and character in the drama is so cute. And thanks everyone for sharing pictures of her. She's really pretty. I hope she participates in more dramas/movies in the future!

Guest i_like_mashimaro

hi lee young ah fans! :)

i never knew about lee young ah before this. last week i watched a little part of her drama, The Love Will Not Be Stopped by Anyone in my korean language class. my teacher asked us to re act some scenes in the drama i was chosen to play lee young ah character.

now i start to like her, especially in Iljimae she looks so young and pretty!

Really, that's so sad. I know what you mean though. I noticed that on a lot of the Korean game shows, the newbie/unknown celebrities are kind of ignored and pushed aside. The hosts don't mention them, and the others don't really even look at them. I noticed this for KimJiSuk in the early game shows, but now after his success in I Hate You But It's Fine, it's like he's this new hotshot actor. And I could tell that he was really awkward and uneasy too. If you have clips of LeeYoungAh in Love Letter, I'd love to see it!!!

And yes, she has an unnaturally small face! I mean, in a good way, she's lucky - but it's kind of too teeny? Lol~

She's sooo chummy with LeeJunKi in Iljimae, I feel that HanHyoJoo must be feeling kind of left out. I've watched all the BTS, and she kind of hogs him lol~~

I love watching Lee Young Ah's dramas too. I think she's a wonderful and talented actress.

Here's a link of her in Love Letter. So funny and cute. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuZEdkLxzmQ

More links to come if wanted.

Guest plumangel3

I am also watching Iljimae. She looks totally different from GB. She looks so much younger and cuter. I think this role fits her more. I enjoy every minute of the show. Wish her the best.

One little thing I noticed from GB, though. The actress who plays Jin Joo's mother when she was young speaks with a southern accent which to me makes more sense since she lives in Ho Chi Minh city while the actress, Nhu Quynh, who plays her mother in her old age speaks with an absolute Ha Noi accent and so does LYA.

I hope they could do better job paying attention to the little details as well.

lol yeah, there was a lot of confusion over in the GB thread about the dialect mishap. makes you wonder where she actually came from, Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh. i hope they pay more attention next time as well. ^^

i saw Youngah on Love Letter too. she was so underrated but soooo funny and cute when she got decent airtime =p

thanks for the pics JULIARGHHH. she does look so much prettier and cutier, not to mention heathlier. :) its nice to see her close with

the guys. i wonder how she she is to LTS. since it looks lik they also attended an event together. they look really cute ^^

i wish she did the Andre fashion show with SCE, her costar from GB. they are so adorable together, i guess they were also really close since

there was that dating rumour ^^

Archived