Lee Young Ah 이영아

Admin

Guest Happy_Day

^ I heard that LeeYoungAh was actually supposed to do the Andre Kim show with LeeJunKi years ago, BEFORE they met in Iljimae. What a coincidence, huh?

Personally, I think she looked the best in Andre Kim's clothes. It's weird actually. The really beautiful actresses like KimHeeSun and KimTaeHee in his show looked kind of mediocre to me, but I was really stunned when I saw cute LeeYoungAh in his dresses. She looked really exotic and unique for some reason, like not overwhelmed by the fanciness. :)

I love watching Lee Young Ah's dramas too. I think she's a wonderful and talented actress.

Here's a link of her in Love Letter. So funny and cute. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuZEdkLxzmQ

More links to come if wanted.

Thanks!! Wow, from three years ago!!!! She's so cute and bright, that's what I love about her.

And she looks good with KimJungHoon!!! Maybe a drama together soon? I think he's underrated as well. :)

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plumangel3

^ I heard that LeeYoungAh was actually supposed to do the Andre Kim show with LeeJunKi years ago, BEFORE they met in Iljimae. What a coincidence, huh?

Personally, I think she looked the best in Andre Kim's clothes. It's weird actually. The really beautiful actresses like KimHeeSun and KimTaeHee in his show looked kind of mediocre to me, but I was really stunned when I saw cute LeeYoungAh in his dresses. She looked really exotic and unique for some reason, like not overwhelmed by the fanciness. :)

Thanks!! Wow, from three years ago!!!! She's so cute and bright, that's what I love about her.

And she looks good with KimJungHoon!!! Maybe a drama together soon? I think he's underrated as well. :)

wow that is a coincidence! :D lol i would love to see them do one show together :lol: i wouldnt mind seeing them in another drama or movie together either. maybe when Junki's done with the military if he's still planning on going soon after his movie.

i agree. she looks really good in the his clothes, which tends to make some other actors and actresses look a bit weird. haha not that

his clothing can be considered normal :lol:

here are some other episodes of Youngah in Love Letter =)

Loveletter #1 Season 2 Episode 1 ---- part 1

Loveletter #1 Season 2 Episode 2 Part -----part 1

love letter ep82 ----part 1, also the same episode as the clip t.k

posted

lol she's so cute in episode 82 :) Jung Hoon and her do look good together ^^ i love how he smiled after her dance and asked her personal questions.

there was also one episode (they mentioned it in ep82) i saw where she had to cross the bridge thing to the other side where the males were and she kept falling down :lol: :lol: she was so clumsy!! everyone laughed so hard, >.< it must hav been so embarrasing tho.

maybe she's gotten stronger now, fighting with Junki in Iljimae =p

edit:

f_img3280m_09b1bd7.jpg

f_img3281m_9368f7e.jpg

f_img3282m_39a26fc.jpg

f_img3283m_d670669.jpg

f_5068950500m_4209961.jpg

Guest emma007

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her! I am currently watching her in Golden Bride. She is such a wonderful actress. I love how believable her acting is. She is such a beauty as well. She looks great all with all the glitz and glam, and she also good with no makeup.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plumangel3

thanks to rubie for posting this first :)

its nice to see that Youngah and Suju will be doing this for free. hopefully we'll get to see the ad ^^

Super Junior & Lee Young-ah Public Advertisement Models

Pop idols Super Junior and actress Lee Young-ah will be the new faces for the "Donate Blood" public advertisements next month.

"Blood donations have decreased, so we are launching the 'Donate Blood' advertisements to urge the younger generations," said a representative from the Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation (KOBACO) yesterday. "Super Junior and Lee Young-ah are the current spokes models for the 'Donate Blood' campaign at the Republic of Korea National Red Cross, and they readily agreed to shoot our ad free of charge."

This public advertisement shows a person giving blood with a slightly apprehensive facial expression, and the message of the ad is that one second of apprehension can save another person's life.

This advertisement will be aired on all TV stations, including cable, from August to mid-September.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...7505_11858.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plumangel3

JoongBoXiahJang i dont think she's chosen another project yet.

here's the link to view her cf with Super Junior: Here

the making of the cf: Here

some more random pics of Youngah :)

20080612162436496.jpg

20080718120352_28040409jpg.jpg

200808_feature_02.jpg

200808_feature_03.jpg

200808_feature_04.jpg

63070jpg.jpg

downloadjsp.jpg

bbun_hot_20080724235931.jpg

scene_01216942999.jpg

rimgCAR97YR8jpg.jpg

N2008051515341297001.jpg

downloadjsps.jpg

downloadjspd.jpg

stphoto_01216795192.jpg

scene_31216942999.jpg

scene_21216942999.jpg

scene_11216942999.jpg

scene_01217202999.jpg

Guest plumangel3

was these from a movie?...

Thanks for sharing the photos..she look ravishing, stunning, and beautiful...

im pretty sure it was for her photo shoot with Lee Tae Sung.

Guest hiram1013

thanks for sharing photos. I really really LYA. She is cute, talented actres

Few photos in drama Love Can't Wait

97.jpg

104.jpg

103.jpg

102.jpg

96.jpg

32.jpg

17.jpg

13.jpg

more photos :D

14-1.jpg

15.jpg

29-1.jpg

28-1.jpg

26.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

Guest sweetbow

To be honest I really liked Lee Young Ah in the beginning of Golden Bride but towards the end her acting kind of got on my nerves :sweatingbullets:. Now in Iljimae it still kind of bothers me, but she would make an amazing model!

hi everyone...recently singapore cable tv started showing GB.....

i love the chemistry between LYA and SCU....... all LYA & SCU fans are definitely jealous of the other party..... they hugged alot of times in the drama.... Gosh......envy!!!!!! :rolleyes:

another thing i like about LYA in GB is the kissing scenes.... she is unlike the other actresses....i have seen so many actresses looking stoned and stiff when the guy they like kissed them..... but LYA is professional....... at least i see she is more natural and showed that jinju(her character in GB) really like Joon Woo(SCU character in GB) during her kissing scenes....

I also like her when she shows her jealousy in front of Joon Woo..... :rolleyes: ....... she doesn't hide her displeasure and jealousy......

Gosh....they are really a perfect couple.........

Hope LYA and SCU can act in another show as lovers again!!!!

P.S. I think i saw Song Chang Ui in Andre Kim fashion show too...i think it's last year....was LYA participation in Andre Kim's fashion show last year too? or was it earlier?.... if it's last year, it is quite surprising that they did not put the 2 of them together....

Guest hiram1013

hi everyone...recently singapore cable tv started showing GB.....

i love the chemistry between LYA and SCU....... all LYA & SCU fans are definitely jealous of the other party..... they hugged alot of times in the drama.... Gosh......envy!!!!!! :rolleyes:

another thing i like about LYA in GB is the kissing scenes.... she is unlike the other actresses....i have seen so many actresses looking stoned and stiff when the guy they like kissed them..... but LYA is professional....... at least i see she is more natural and showed that jinju(her character in GB) really like Joon Woo(SCU character in GB) during her kissing scenes....

I also like her when she shows her jealousy in front of Joon Woo..... :rolleyes: ....... she doesn't hide her displeasure and jealousy......

Gosh....they are really a perfect couple.........

Hope LYA and SCU can act in another show as lovers again!!!!

P.S. I think i saw Song Chang Ui in Andre Kim fashion show too...i think it's last year....was LYA participation in Andre Kim's fashion show last year too? or was it earlier?.... if it's last year, it is quite surprising that they did not put the 2 of them together....

I'm not sure but I read somewhere say that LYA in Andre Kim fashion many years ago not last year. So it's quite pity.

Although many people complain her acting in GB but i think she really did good job. LYA and SCU make a perfect couple. By the way, she also recieved the award for her role in GB.

Some photos:

2157464557_aecc98cc5d.jpg

2158261180_8712e26abe.jpg

2158261014_e48a62823c.jpg

2152074959_b26fa1783a.jpg

Archived