Admin

Lee Young Ah
65787465726e616c2f7777772e64617964726561

Name: 이영아  / Lee Young Ah

Birth: October 23rd, 1984

Height: 165cm

Blood type: B

Debut: 2003

Kang Ho Dong's Match Made in Heaven (variety show) TV: King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo 제빵왕 김탁구 (2010) Iljimae 일지매 (2008) Golden Bride 황금신부(2007) The Love Will Not Be Stopped by Anyone 사랑은 아무도 못말려(2006) Golden Apple 황금사과(2005) Barefoot Youth 맨발의 청춘(2005) Wedding 웨딩(2005) Real Romance Love Letter '리얼로망스 연애편지'(2005) Enemy Love 사랑한다 웬수야 Kang Ho Dong's Match Made in Heaven '강호동의 천생연분'

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

She stared in KBS~Wedding?? hmm...didn't notice her...is she one of jang nara's good friend in the drama??

wasn't she ryu shi won's secretary or something?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

When I saw clips of her on Golden Apple, I thought she looked Chinese. But now since I see her pale she looks Korean. (not that Chinese people are dark, but for some reason I thought she looked Chinese).

I want to see a fat pictures of her. She said she used to be 170 lbs. I'm curious what she looks like. :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

When I saw clips of her on Golden Apple, I thought she looked Chinese. But now since I see her pale she looks Korean. (not that Chinese people are dark, but for some reason I thought she looked Chinese).

I want to see a fat pictures of her. She said she used to be 170 lbs. I'm curious what she looks like. :P

before & after pic:

untitled2no1.png

credits: daum

she looks better now :)

Guest luckyyou

Oh I saw that school picture a lot but I didn't know it was her.

Does anyone have a picture of her when she was fat? I don't think she was 170lbs in the pic you posted. She said she had trouble crossing her legs, that's how fat she was.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest katherine a

I got interested on Lee Young AH coz she's the partner of KJH on love letter ep. 81 & 82, 2005 ( I think) She seems nice...

mango.baby, or somebody, can you tell me who's her first love? & does she have a boyfriend right now

Thank you in advance!!!!

Thank you for the post!!!!

Guest JungHyun27

Lee Young Ah is super cute. I totally love her. We need to keep this thread moving, Soompiers. If anyone out there is a LYA fan, please don't hesitate to show her some love. LEE YOUNG AH JJANG!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lee Young Ah is super cute. I totally love her. We need to keep this thread moving, Soompiers. If anyone out there is a LYA fan, please don't hesitate to show her some love. LEE YOUNG AH JJANG!!!

I only got to know of her because of Golden Bride and I'm impressed with her acting. I can't imagine her that heavy before. I guess the stress of that relationship going bad would make her loose weight. I hope she has recovered from the lost of her first love. Anyone know if she has an official website?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived