Lee Young Ah 이영아

Admin

Guest thislove

I really like her especially her role in GB. She's really making root for her!!! Hope to see more of her in other dramas or movies in the future :rolleyes:

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest coffeee

She's so cute!

Is it me or the ring she wears is similar to the one in GB?

omg that would be so awesome if it's the same GB ring! ^^

Guest m0use

She's so cute!

omg that would be so awesome if it's the same GB ring! ^^

I think it is indeed the wedding ring from GB. Considering the event was in November '07, it's likely that she was wearing it for convenience between social functions/public appearances. She also wore it at the Viet-Korean event, which can be seen on youtube. I absolutely think she's so adorable as the episodes progress (they downplay her looks in the beginning w/ tanning makeup which didn't suit her). She looks more like someone from Hong Kong and reminds me of Shu Qi sometimes but cuter.

Her Cyworld page, mostly of her dogs though...

http://www.cyworld.com/lya030808

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simply

:D She is so cute! :D

In the beginning of Golden Bride they did down play her looks . . . but half-way through the series she looked so much better.

Guest AlecRuby

i don't know how to describe her, but she seems to be older looking at some photoshoots and much younger on others. she reminds me of a taiwan actress vivian hsu. i think young ah is cute. her new series with jun ki is anticipating, too bad she isn't ending up with jun ki... or is she?

Guest plumangel3

i don't know how to describe her, but she seems to be older looking at some photoshoots and much younger on others. she reminds me of a taiwan actress vivian hsu. i think young ah is cute. her new series with jun ki is anticipating, too bad she isn't ending up with jun ki... or is she?

she looks amazing in the photos. both mature and young :)

i cant wait to see her in Iljimae too. i really doubt that she will end up with Junki tho

because Hyo Joo will be paired up with him. lol i think her character's love for Ilijimae will stay one sided.

kinda unfortuante.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Happy_Day

But she has better chemistry with LeeJunKi offset than HyoJoo.

Anyway, she's so cute in Iljimae. And she looks better coz I heard she gained a ton of weight for this role. Her face is still sooooo teeeeny though, lucky her~

Hi every one,

Add me as one more fan of LYA. I love her in Golden Bride. The drama was long but I never got bored because it was always interesting. At first, I found her acting a little exagerating but as the series progressed, so did her acting.

She and Song Chang Eui made an amazing couple. I love the way they hug. They seem to be so comfortable with each other. They play a married couple so naturally.

Does any of you here know where I can find more information about her? I don't seem to find it any where. Thank you so much and nice to meet you all.

Guest plumangel3

She's cute on Iljimae but I don't like how she dyes her dogs' fur TT-TT

Kinda messed up if you ask me.. especially since it's like neon green, pink, and purple.

lol she does? thats pretty weird >.<; what a way for your dog to stand out lol

But she has better chemistry with LeeJunKi offset than HyoJoo.

Anyway, she's so cute in Iljimae. And she looks better coz I heard she gained a ton of weight for this role. Her face is still sooooo teeeeny though, lucky her~

i never knew she had to gain weight. lol while Junki had to lose some. im glad she did tho. she is really skinny so some weight on her wouldnt be bad at all.

i love how she's so close with Junki ^^ their personalities are pretty similar.

Hi every one,

Add me as one more fan of LYA. I love her in Golden Bride. The drama was long but I never got bored because it was always interesting. At first, I found her acting a little exagerating but as the series progressed, so did her acting.

She and Song Chang Eui made an amazing couple. I love the way they hug. They seem to be so comfortable with each other. They play a married couple so naturally.

Does any of you here know where I can find more information about her? I don't seem to find it any where. Thank you so much and nice to meet you all.

her and SCU make such a cute couple. they looked so natural playing as lovers so its not surprising that there was that rumour of them being an item.

Guest Happy_Day

i never knew she had to gain weight. lol while Junki had to lose some. im glad she did tho. she is really skinny so some weight on her wouldnt be bad at all.

i love how she's so close with Junki ^^ their personalities are pretty similar.

Yeah, at the Iljimae press conference, she said that the director really pushed her to gain a lot of weight for the BongSoon role. And LeeJunKi was joking around and saying that he was always telling her to eat eat eat because she was so skinny in the beginning that she didn't look good and didn't fit the role.

But she looks so different now, so much better with her chubby cheeks.

Anyway, I'm so glad she gets along with LeeJunKi so well. I've noticed that he gets along with the types who are very bright and joke around a lot with him. She's so lucky##@!!! I hope he gets close with HanHyoJoo too, but she seems so quiet and awkward with him.

Guest plumangel3

Yeah, at the Iljimae press conference, she said that the director really pushed her to gain a lot of weight for the BongSoon role. And LeeJunKi was joking around and saying that he was always telling her to eat eat eat because she was so skinny in the beginning that she didn't look good and didn't fit the role.

But she looks so different now, so much better with her chubby cheeks.

Anyway, I'm so glad she gets along with LeeJunKi so well. I've noticed that he gets along with the types who are very bright and joke around a lot with him. She's so lucky##@!!! I hope he gets close with HanHyoJoo too, but she seems so quiet and awkward with him.

thanks for telling me ^^ im really glad that the director did that and Junki too :) i think she needs the extra push.

she definitely looks better now than before.

i love her cute expressions. lol especially when she's so lovesick over Yongi. =p

yes, she is really lucky! imagine getting to joke around with Junki :D i hope they hav more BTS clips of the two of them together.

im sure that Junki is friends with Hyo Joo altho i wonder if he'll ever be as close as he is with Young Ah. maybe once they hav more (romantic) scenes together lol

Shi Hoo fits Hyo Joo's personality more i think.

Guest Happy_Day

^ I've never seen HyoJoo with ShiHoo in behind the scenes, it's always JunKi and YoungAh!! Yeah, I agree she gets along with the soft-spoken types like ShiHoo and ParkHyeJin. Lol I'm so observant.

13724ia.jpg

Wow, that's a beautiful picture!! I've never seen her so stylish coz only saw her in Golden Bride and Iljimae.

Guest sweetwasabi

i love her acting in golden bride!...she's cute, pretty, sexy, and beautiful!....hmm..any more recent news on her?...

071109_p1_topphoto.jpg

I miss Golden Bride

Hopefully Lee Young An and Song Chang Ui do another drama together!

Archived