Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Guest litoxshortaii

Guest litoxshortaii

this was one of the most depressing animes ive ever watched but because the storyline was so realistic, i thought it was pretty good.
kimi_ga_nozomu_eien_04.jpg
a description frm animenfo.com, which rated it #2 in a top 200 anime list (for those who have never hrd of it):

Narumi Takayuki is a third year high school student, who doesn't study very much for the college entrance exams. However, he is wasting his days neither studying nor being able to find anything else interesting to do.

His friends Taira Shinji and Hayase Mizuki are both busy with studying and swimming, so Takayuki is left feeling very alone.

Until one day, when he meets a girl...

has anyone else seen it? like/hate it?

Anime Episodes: 14 + 4 OVA
KimigaNozomuEienNextSeason-01-Large27.jp

rumbling-heart-1432.jpg

KimiGaNozomuEien_wallpapers_25.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this was a huge thing 2 years ago. It was one of the best anime series I've ever witnessed. Some people were disappointed with the ending, but I can't think of any other way to end it.

In either case, even if it was a 2 year old anime, its nice to watch it every now and then out of nostalgia.

Guest animagelet

My gosh. I got really really depressed after watching this. I saw the whole thing in a day.. just wow, it was incredibly sad.. TT_TT But overall, I really didn't like it because of the way it made me feel.

I only watch the first episode of it. :o But I heard that Narumi is going to be with that long blue hair girl at the end so I was like.. :mellow: darn..

I only watch the first episode of it. :o But I heard that Narumi is going to be with that long blue hair girl at the end so I was like.. :mellow: darn..

You know, there's still some people who don't know that.

It'd be nice if you had a spoiler warning before anyone started to read the end of your post.

Exactly, that was the best part about it.

Episode 2 just shocked you, and that's what started the hook.

Don't judge the anime by the first episode, but rather watch the second as well.

Actually nevermind about the downloading and licence thing.

I remembered that the company that released Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien sent a letter of warning to all the subbers, therefore, it was taken down from most sites.

Guest MoonChild

I think I am one of the few people that don't like this anime, I thought it was too melodramatic and too soap-opera for my liking.

Exactly, that was the best part about it.

Episode 2 just shocked you, and that's what started the hook.

well the 3rd or 4th episode ended the hype. showing that guy growing up all retarded and shiet.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

i thought that this manga was ok.

i dont care for watching some anime charas.. do things.. but ehh..

i thought that the ending was pretty good though, it made the most sense..

hrmm whoever posted up that gunslinger girl thread, had a direct download link that also had a direct download link for this manga too.. too bad we lost everything, maybe ill find it

Yeah, emo Takayuki

haha yea man. i was gonna stop watching cuz it did got so boring and shiet but i was like what the heck, lets just finish this shiet up and move on.

Archived