Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

litoxshortaii

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Guest yay =-

hmm yea it is sad =\ its really depressing but its kinda a "good for her" situation though for both of them actually

I forgot why, but I hated this show. I remember how ridiculous I thought it was when this show was rated #1/2

I watched the whole series because I wanted to know what happened though.

it was a very dramatic anime. kinda sad but i guess it can happen to anyone.

i hope you guys know the series was based on a hentai game, tahts why u kinda see inappropriate scenes :P

Guest yeohgilrl

I watched like the first episodes and i decided not to watch it anymore. I like a funny comedy kind of anime

Personally i feel that right from the beginning Takayuki was into Mitsuki but he chose Haruka maybe because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings and plus she was Mitsuki's best friend. So, i'm satisfy with the ending.

anyway Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ is coming out. It is a 3 episodes OVA with Takayuki choosing Haruka over Mitsuki.

I didn't like this anime at all. After watching the first 2 episodes, I stopped. Later on, I went to watch the last epi too. IMO, it wasn't worth watching. Not the rave I thought it would be

Guest shim shim hae

definitely the top of my anime list

By far one of the best animes ever, the story is so great. Isn't like the other animes. I like Mitsuki & Takayuki couple since the episode 1.

super good.. the story and development really has an impact on thy heart! it made me so depressed that i deleted it from my comp to make sure i don't watch it again LOL even though its so good