What Did You Eat Today? →

Admin

Guest made in cHiNa

breakfast/lunch=porridge/congee/rice soup...whatever its called and those buns..

dinner= er..that crispy noodles with that sauce over it.. i forgot what's it called at this moment..if anyone knows...tell me.

dessert=nothing..=(

Guest thelivinlegend21

Breakfast: Instant Noodles, Chicken flavored.

Lunch: Porridge...chips. Haha, worst combination ever.

Dinner: Korean Barbecue. Curry. Chicken wings. Corn. Kabobs, and more. Cake for dessert.

Now: Cheesecake, Tiramisu.

Guest ::aMaNDa::

Double cheeseburger, fries, chicken breast strips, oatmeal, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, fried rice, fish, tapioca with honeydew, steamed milk, water, apple cider, vegies.

Guest MiJi_10

breakfast: frosted shredded mini wheats+milk

lunch: salad, chili, and lots of cornbread

dinner: nothing because i'm still full from lunch. lol.

Guest mkashley

i had .. doritos with dip :] .. ciabata roll with peanut butter and nutella , k-time strawberry and blueberry twist, can of coke and a rice paper roll .. cheeeeeeezzz o_O

Guest ::p-ray rulez::

i ate wut my sis ate=)Double cheeseburger, fries, chicken breast strips, oatmeal, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, fried rice, fish, tapioca with honeydew, steamed milk, water, apple cider, vegies.