Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

I cannot wait til I can get a new laptop and have to find a new internet provider that's reasonably priced. The laptop I'm using needs a new battery. It's probably better to replace it with another one since this one keeps blacking out and is so richard simmons slow. It's so nice and silver though. One of my favorite colors...

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since I didn't go party tonight, I decided to go treat myself to Red Lobster endless shrimp. I ate 11 plates, couldn't finish the last one... uhhhghhhhh my stomach.. soo full.. so uncomfortable... I really hate how I'm so thirsty, but everytime I drink a little bit, my stomach goes back to being uncomfortably full and I have to wait before my next drink. oh well, it def was fun... I actually set crab traps before I went to eat and picked them up afterward, caught 2 nice specimens, including a really big one!! I guess this is what you call 破财免灾

Guest motherducker

"Want to hang out this weekend?"
"Oh, sorry, I am far to busy, sorry..."
"That's alright."
"...too busy watching anime."

I didn't choose the anime life, the anime life chose me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ahahahah.... I'm a total loser. 

Guest severus

I miss my bestfriend sooooooooooooooooooo much. For the last three years we've constantly been in different countries but nobody can compare. 

Guest severus

When people judge you for hiring a cleaner... It's all just preference. I can honestly say I'd 100% rather spend some extra time working to pay for cleaning services, than to spend that time scrubbing toilets and vacuuming. When I have free time I want to be on my couch drinking wine. 

nobody knows and loves me more than my family and friends. red flags are red flags and once i see them i should quit. no questions asked. run away and start over. if they tell me he's not good enough for me he needs to be out of my life. in the meantime, work hard. work hard on yourself and all things will fall into place.

Noooooo. Justin Trudeau is just not ready.

...and a majority government too. My only hope was that the Liberals would only gain a minority government but dayum, they swept the east and west. I'm not usually a PC person, but man good job on you guys in Alberta for voting blue.

When people judge you for hiring a cleaner... It's all just preference. I can honestly say I'd 100% rather spend some extra time working to pay for cleaning services, than to spend that time scrubbing toilets and vacuuming. When I have free time I want to be on my couch drinking wine. 

Exactly! My thinking is, if I make more money per hour doing my job, why not put in extra hours there, so I don't have to clean? It's counter-productive if anything. The more I advance in my career, the more everything else in my life becomes delegated. 

Guest motherducker

Spent the night being unintentionally being third wheel and driving around my friend and her boyfriend.

Oh, that wasn't the awkward part, it was when they started bickering about something and I'm just driving like

ddpZue0.gif

Noooooo. Justin Trudeau is just not ready.

...and a majority government too. My only hope was that the Liberals would only gain a minority government but dayum, they swept the east and west. I'm not usually a PC person, but man good job on you guys in Alberta for voting blue.

the only issue with the way harper run thing was pro americans. i wonder if our new guy would walk the same path , stashing himself with money or say richard simmons it

4 days of working at a candy factory. My feet really hurt. This time I worked at one that packaged my favorite candies like sweet tarts, skittles, gummi bears. Omg I wanted to eat them so bad but instead I labeled or packaged them up into clear bags. They waste so much plastic. It drove me insane being reminded images of animals being harmed by our garbage. I really hope they're recycling them. The first time I worked at  a candy factory; i was mostly nasty candy that I would only give to my worst enemies or you know, whoever actually liked them.

I was reading a random conversation on lj and I found out that rich people who hire babysitters pay well. I wonder if I should try it since I do like kids. Could I handle snobby kids though?

I was reading a random conversation on lj and I found out that rich people who hire babysitters pay well. I wonder if I should try it since I do like kids. Could I handle snobby kids though?

this is true, go for it. when I go find clients for tutoring, I have a set minimum of $30/hr and I find a few reliable clients. Then while I have a steady stream of cash, I put out ads for more, and occasionally you get that rich person who is super nice and forking over $50/hr. I tutored this kid for over a year, rich family, his mom was super nice and bought me lunch often, and since it rains often here, I stayed behind for awhile quite a bit until the rain stopped and she always offered more money for the extra time I spent and I never took it. wow.. rich people.. rich people's houses are sooo comfortable too. clean and spacious.

Guest motherducker

So I go out for a couple of hours on a weekday and come home early, and all my parents ask is why I'm back so soon. But when I go out on the weekend, my mom calls me the second it strikes midnight and offers to pick me up from whenever I'm at even though I drove myself. 

I'm not sure what ya'll want me to do.

Archived