- Nam Gyu Ri :)

Guest twinkle_star

Guest sweet_hunny

I totally this she's a sweetie pie and the X-Man PD cuts out her parts a lot sometimes but she does have moments on the show too. She looks a lot like Song Hye Kyo and X-Man always talks about how KyuRi has the same smile as her.

What happened to her a few days ago was an unfortunate day for her but she'll be fine and can't wait to hear new material from SeeYA soon ;).

omg hahaha

she's so adorable. :]

i love her smile,

and of course, her singing.

she does seem shy, but her personality seems to be very bright and cheerful. :]

Guest princessa_3187

with black hair, she looks different. she sometimes look Diana Zubiri, a philippine sexy star.

damn, i wonder what she felt about the incident.. worst incident ever..poor gyu ri..really hope it won't happen again..

Guest dankyung

roar. lmao im so jeallouuus of her AHA she's SOO prettie/cute. she has an amazing voice to top off her looks O.O she's like the perfect package. lmao

She looks so much like a doll...when she first appeared on X-man which was close to her debut, she looked like a doll...soooo pretty, especially with curls

Archived