- Nam Gyu Ri :)

Guest twinkle_star

she's pretty.. she does remind me of Song Hye Kyo too... she looks like a doll sometimes when i watched Xman.... i like her new style better.. with brownish hair.. really beautiful

^ i think it wont blow off that soon... especially when those pics are still all over the net.. once someone saves those, thousands more ppl kno about it :( poor gyu ri.. altho i cudn't really take the fact that it was a pure accident.. but i feel bad for her... hope she'll be real strong..

FIGHTING GYU RI-SHI!! :)

Guest blah1430262358

she look adorable in those pix! i love nam gyu ri, my fav seeya member. i really do hope that whole incident blow over as well. i thought she was very professional about it too. GyuRi fighting!!!!!!

errrg i think she'll look so much better w/o those black lens...

like her entire eye is black.... eeew

errrg i think she'll look so much better w/o those black lens...

like her entire eye is black.... eeew

Guest fattycake

she's adorable, that's for sure.

she's as talented as she is gorgeous.

i hope the accident doesn't affect her too much, i'm sure it'll go away eventually.

Guest KuYA II

awww i feel bad for nam gyu ri...she doesn't deserve that =(. I hope it doesn't effect her too much~~!! Shes soo gorgeous and beautiful with such awsome voice ^^.

Guest yodisbsteve

shes pretty but it seems like she has no personality...like whenever she came on xman.i dont remember her tlaking..not once. shes jus in the backgorund.

shes pretty but it seems like she has no personality...like whenever she came on xman.i dont remember her tlaking..not once. shes jus in the backgorund.

Well they cut her parts out alot on xman, but also she very shy and very reserved.

Here are more pics just to add

cf_1-vinuslee7.jpg

1153406216_E0LXzP.jpg

namgyuri18do2.jpg

Archived