Brothers Entertainment - Regarding Audition Info

Guest starmaker

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest young.un002

yea thanks Mr.Boone

this is my first time on soompi and this really cleared out alot of things

i heard of Bros. entertainment but many things were kinda fuzzy :sweatingbullets:

thanks so much

I'd like to echo what everyone else is saying in thanks for taking the time to write a clear and honest response.

*Mods can we sticky this?

Guest 1nn0xsmile

yeah everything is really honest,, make us understand very well

thnks you for ur time, all soompiers appreciate it

i will work harder :)

• 3 months later...

QUESTIONS:

01.if picked, are we required to move to Washington DC or where ever you guys are located to train?

02. how many trainees do you guys usually have at once? b/c not many actually gets signed with a company in Korea

03. do you guys only accept singers? what about dancers?

say...if a person doesn't have very good singing skills but is a good dancer?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yuchunie<3

hello there...

does anyone know the age, like theaudition age...(sorry if you don't understand what i'm saying)^^and does anyone know brother's e-mail....??

Pls and thank you very much^^

WHY DO WE ONLY HAVE one CHANGE TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION? how fair is that? so if we send one clip and it's not good enough, next year we send another that IS good enough -- you won't accept it? How is it possible that everyone can be separately remembered with ALL these applications?

Guest e ; c h o .

hello there...

does anyone know the age, like theaudition age...(sorry if you don't understand what i'm saying)^^and does anyone know brother's e-mail....??

Pls and thank you very much^^

There really isn't an age requirement to audition.

Brother's e-mail for audition? audition@brosent.com

WHY DO WE ONLY HAVE one CHANGE TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION? how fair is that? so if we send one clip and it's not good enough, next year we send another that IS good enough -- you won't accept it? How is it possible that everyone can be separately remembered with ALL these applications?

I wonder about that too...

They should accept another the next year you try to audition.

They can't remeber every audtioner that comes by, maybe they just want the auditioners to try the hardest they can...

Guest Hitorijime

Damn Amanda, don't overreact.

I already answered that in my reply to your pm. It doesn't all have to do with a clip. Though your vocals might have improved there are other things such as looks and whatnot that they already took into consideration the last time you sent it.

They expect you to make a good FIRST impression because they need to see that you can stand out. If you send in a mediocre audition, you don't stand out as much as someone else who sends in a good one.

• 2 months later...
Guest energeticfreakx

thank you so much for sharing this with all of us!~

i am planning to audition very soon and i'm glad that you helped me with a lot of the advice and information you have shared

even though a litlte of what you said kind of got me really nervous and made me think if i really wanted to do this..

and i do! i hope i won't be too nervous..

thank you again! :]

Guest papasmurf

Thanks for taking time off your busy schedule and clearing things up for us Mr. Boone!

-------

But yea,

I wish tho that there can be a thread on soompi where all the people who wants to audition can post on it their soundclick, pictures and a short profile and companies can scout through it. Because Soompi is full of good looking people and talents! Easier for us AND the companies that way...and their email storage xD. And they can just email us or pm through soompi if they're interested.

if that was the case then why not SM, JYP, YG, or other small companies do the same thing in soompi? it's because that would set a limitation to scout other talented ppl out there and if ur argument is that other ppl who doesn't know soompi can still send through their company address/e-mail, then i would say that that would be bias and also unfair to other ppl since all the contestants are treated equally, and that's why they would not even consider about making a casting "thread" in soompi since they're more forums that are known in korea and also other countries; which means their casting system would be unorganized and would put more pressure on reviewers.

Guest misplaced-harmony

wow thanks for the post it was a big help but does it matter what song u sing cause i heard from some people that u shouldnt sm songs when auditing is that true?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ignoreme

how do u make a demo??can somebody help me?

does it matter if u audition and get through but dont live in u.s and do we have to move country?

question: does Brothers ent. train you here in the states before sending you to a company in korea if selected?

or is it that they send the selected person straight to the company without training here first?

Guest angel_cutie

^ basic training first

edit

and they said on their website that if you have what they're looking for

they invest money on you so yah..

Archived