Brothers Entertainment - Regarding Audition Info

Guest starmaker

Guest bonjourjoan

T_Twaaah...I sent an email to Brosent last night, and i didn't got to read this forum first

and i totally did what he mentioned not to do, like:

I just submitted a video clip of me singing just a part of a song...not the whole song

but i also mentioned that if still needed I would send my application together with the other

requirements via mail...

T_T first impression thing worries me...*sob*

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonjourjoan

whats the email that i can send my vdeo 2>???

just go to their website...

www.brosent.com

and there will be link that will prompt you to an email thingy towrads them...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IDpeaceBoA46

just go to their website...

www.brosent.com

and there will be link that will prompt you to an email thingy towrads them...

But they recommend that you physically mail it, b/c their spam filter deletes it or something like that

Thanks so much

I feel so much more confident now

• 1 month later...
Guest ChinNi

if you got rejected at first try, will you be still be able have another try to audition?

like for example, when someone auditioned at the company then he/she got rejected... will he/she still be able to audition for the 2nd time?

Guest ignoreme

if you got rejected at first try, will you be still be able have another try to audition?

like for example, when someone auditioned at the company then he/she got rejected... will he/she still be able to audition for the 2nd time?

u can but i think u should probably try the second time after u get better at your singing/dancing/acting skills...so that would take u more than 1 year to be like a perfection[ist] or rather in some months if ur too good or practise every day very hard

Guest themarine

thank you for taking your time to write about this wonderful information. I will work harder and practice everyday, and when i eventually think i am good enough to send in audition, i will! Hopefully by september im planning to practice really really hard everyday, and send in audition. I am currently not too good at singing, but becoming a singer in korea is my dream, my goal, and nothing can make me more happier, even money cant make me happy, unless my goal is achieved. I am full korean from CA 17 years old. Thanks!

Guest Fuma

this is very encouraging that big companies , like brothers read stuff on this forum, "one impression" >.< pressure, good luck everyone xD

• 4 weeks later...
Guest souries_Xd

juz wondering...can u audition for dancing or is brosent really juz for singing?

I think that you can audition for dancing

cause sm and yg allows dancing audition so wouldnt bro ent.?

& it really sucks that guys are most likely to be successful as an entertainer than girls :\

Guest uh0hitzmissr0se

^^ yup..it does sucks that guys have the higher chances of successing than girls..

we should get equal opportunity..

hahaha

Guest ilysuju

^^ yup..u can audition anytime..haha..

i actually wana recommend my friend though -_- i think she has better chances than i do..i sent it to sm already so will it be okay if i sent it to brosent too?

oh is it true that theyre really into looks??cuz im likeee ehhhhhhhh ur average gal..

• 4 months later...
Guest helloshannon

wait, so if they say that GUYS have more advantage in suceeding, does that mean, brothers entertainment [since they mostly train] will most likely only accept guys ?

this sucks )=

Guest a_dreamer143

I wonder if they accept actors into their company, cuz my skills in acting is alot better than singing for me lol. :blush:

"Acting and modeling is not our specialty, but our many colleagues do search for such talent. We like to stick with what we know best - MUSIC. "

thats from the brosent web site :]

Guest secret.charmer

is brosent only for Us residents?

the application form contains US visa and stuffs...

if we're not from the us we can't apply?

Archived