Auditioned For An Entertainment Company Yet?

ilovesuperjunior

Guest coffee beans

Name: Lucy

Nationality: aussie-born viet

What company you want to audition for: um.. jyp?yg? don't think I'm cool enough >< sm?

What your talent is: singing. I hope.

How do your parents feel: haven't talked about it.

What has been holding you back: not confident about my appearance. not good enough yet!! (in terms of vocals) can't imagine leaving my life here in australia.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevnie

Name: Stevnie

Nationality: australian

What company you want to audition for: LIKUD

What your talent is: piano, drum, lyrics, korean, sleep(haha~)

How do your parents feel: they always ask me when will i go for a audition

What has been holding you back: my appearance. i dun look nice when i take off my specs..haizz.n of course i m not slim enough..haha~ my leg were like elephant..haha!!

Name:Esther

Nationality:American-born korean

What company you want to audition for: Sm or JYP or Sponge

What your talent is: Singing, dancing, (eating T^T not good)

How do your parents feel: they think its stupid and a waste of their time

What has been holding you back: my parents and personally myself. whenever i look at myself in the mirror is only see pimples, specs, chubbiness and a person who is short. i was really close to going to an audition for sm but i backed out last min. T^T

Guest amanda_yunho

Name:Amanda Wong

Nationality: Malaysia...Chinese

What company you want to audition for: SM/ JYP

What your talent is: singing, modeling, piano, chinese......

How do your parents feel: not so sure

What has been holding you back: practice, no professional help, need to slim down and i can't speak korean!!

cool thread!! <33

Guest kekhang

I say a Soompi user should start his or her own production company :D

Ahhh.. too many flaws and risk, but there are a lot of people on here that have the skills to be a producer. I think a lot of you guys know who I'm talking about.

There are a lot of singers that have the talent to make it big. And I think you guys know who I'm talking about here too.

Soompi Records.. Soompi Entertainment, haha that would be so awesome..

Guest MizzCee

Name: Vina

Nationality: Cambodian And Chinese

What Company you auditioning For: Really Don't matter

What's your talent: Singing

How your parent feel: my mom support me 2000% my dad well i know

he want me to do something else but he'll get over it

What's been holding me back: I have another project i'm doing with my bandmate..which is artist development

with a talent scout from universal record...probably gonna train for six month..It would be kool to be on one of the label

though dat's my backup plan and i can't speak korean i could learn lolol

Name: ivy

Nationality: Chinese

What company you want to audition for: SM

What your talent is: dance + singing

How do your parents feel: both parents support me xDD

What has been holding you back: myself.. i have a pretty low self esteem about my voice x.x andd im not confident about my looks ~

Guest yunafied

Name:Yuna

Nationality: korean

What company you want to audition for: brothers/jyp/sm/yg

What your talent is:singing, acting, rapping, piano ( hmmm im a ok dancer when i learn the steps ^.^) and.. composing music on the piano.

How do your parents feel: "your kidding right ?" or " no go to school and be a doctor !!" or " you'll fail so no"

What has been holding you back: Parents of course i need more vocal practice or shall i say i just need alot of practice in everthing lol. anddd school, the distance from here and korea. o yeah and im kidna scared i might fail too >.<

o yeah and for my singing my voice most people like but i need the training. hhyeeahh ~~

o yeah i get embarrased easly but i dont show it. i normally regret singing in front of people and stuff like that but yeah once again it doesnt look like it cuz im pretty outgoing .

Guest Sammy1430263349

Name: Sammy

Nationality: half Filipino&half German

What company you want to audition for: SM|YG|Bros|JYP

What your talent is: Singing, Dancing, clarinet, and I can play a little piano

How do your parents feel: wants me to HURRY and become rich and famous!

What has been holding you back: School, and I don't know how to speak Korean much.

Name: Susana

Nationality: Korean

What company you want to audition for: SM or YG

What your talent is: Singing/acting

How do your parents feel: thinks its trash. complete and utter trash.

What has been holding you back: my parents and the fact that im broke and i cant afford to go to korea. oh yeah, I missed global auditions. blehh.

Guest jiyuhnn

Name:jiyuhn

Nationality:korean<3

What company you want to audition for:sm/yg/xing ent.

What your talent is: dancing.

How do your parents feel: hate the idea

What has been holding you back: my parents, and my face, and my weight although many people think im skinny. and i just feel as if i'm not talented enough but if i work hard i know i'll be good. i mean my dancing is really good.. in my opinion >< <3

Guest sae-ri

HELLO!!! guys!!!

Name: Sarah

Nationality: Filipino

What company you want to audition for: JYP or SM.. hehe

What your talent is: dancing and can be trained as a singer.. woot!

How do your parents feel: they are very supportive about my dreams

What has been holding you back: urgh... huhuhu i'm not that pretty.. I am a bit chubby.. just a bit.. and don't know korean... :tears:

Guest jiyuhnn

okies so some advice that i thought about: why exactly do you want to become a singer? is there a specific reason? or does it just seem cool? if you think about it .. do you REALLY want to spend the REST of your life singing ? or dancing? or do you REALLY want to have people follow you around with cameras.. bugging into your buisness? i mean i'm not trying to tell you that becoming a singer is a bad choice.. just think about it. do you really think you can handle the pressure of having everyone tell you that you need plastic surgery at LEAST once?? i mean if your in SM.. and your not THAT preety they're going to ask you if your willing to get surgery at least once. and the training. are you up for it? are you up for the ten hours of dancing? the four to six hours of vocal training? can you take people trash talking you ? do you think you can wear a slutty outfit and go on stage in front of thousands of people? do you really want to leave everything behind?

cause i mean there is no garuantee that every single person who debuts is going to be successful & make tons and tons of money. Korean singers&actresses dont get payed that much.. from what i heard but if you work hard you'll make it.

the reason that III want to become a singer is to show the world that i have talent, that i want to help people smile from maybe my singing, give them strength, or maybe just make them want to get their lazy a** off of their chairs and dance like a maniac.

((okay so that sounded a bit corny but whatevs. >< ))

CONTINUING...

what about school?

do you want to be known as the kid who dropped out of school to become a singer but never actually made it?

if you drop of school, its hard to find a school that is going to be willing to take you in. (usually.. especially in korea)

okies i'm done with my (harsh?) thinking. <333

p.s. please don't kil me ><

Guest lshluvr

Name: Kyung Mi

Nationality: Korean

What company you want to audition for: Bros. Ent./YG

What your talent is: Singing and piano.

How do your parents feel: They think I'm not that smart in the head and I have air in my head.

What has been holding you back: I have to have more practice before I audition.

Guest charitee

okies so some advice that i thought about: why exactly do you want to become a singer? is there a specific reason? or does it just seem cool? if you think about it .. do you REALLY want to spend the REST of your life singing ? or dancing? or do you REALLY want to have people follow you around with cameras.. bugging into your buisness? i mean i'm not trying to tell you that becoming a singer is a bad choice.. just think about it. do you really think you can handle the pressure of having everyone tell you that you need plastic surgery at LEAST once?? i mean if your in SM.. and your not THAT preety they're going to ask you if your willing to get surgery at least once. and the training. are you up for it? are you up for the ten hours of dancing? the four to six hours of vocal training? can you take people trash talking you ? do you think you can wear a slutty outfit and go on stage in front of thousands of people? do you really want to leave everything behind?

cause i mean there is no garuantee that every single person who debuts is going to be successful & make tons and tons of money. Korean singers&actresses dont get payed that much.. from what i heard but if you work hard you'll make it.

the reason that III want to become a singer is to show the world that i have talent, that i want to help people smile from maybe my singing, give them strength, or maybe just make them want to get their lazy a** off of their chairs and dance like a maniac.

((okay so that sounded a bit corny but whatevs. >< ))

CONTINUING...

what about school?

do you want to be known as the kid who dropped out of school to become a singer but never actually made it?

if you drop of school, its hard to find a school that is going to be willing to take you in. (usually.. especially in korea)

okies i'm done with my (harsh?) thinking. <333

p.s. please don't kil me ><

this is oh so true. one of the main things that's holding me back from auditioning places. i remember i was thinking about auditioning for american idol and i remember thinking, omg, i might have to stop going to school if i make it far enough. i wasn't willing to give up school for my dream to be a singer. even now, i really want to be a gasoo, but school is just my priority especially now that i get the chance to go to my dream college. what happens when i fall from that high spot or if i never make it....

but if i ever were to audition, it would definitely be for yg, jyp or the company that sg wannabe and seeya come from. another thing holding me back from auditioning in korea is my ethnicity and my age...i think im getting a little old for the training thing [17 going on 18]

Guest ginaaax3

Name: Gina

Nationality: French/Korean

What company you want to audition for: SM/JYP

What your talent is: Singing, Korean, Japanese, French, English (all fluent <333 well Japanese might need some work), Piano

How do your parents feel: They are against it

What has been holding you back: My parents, and I need to practice more

Guest jiyuhnn

okies i'm supposed to be "studying" but i really dont feel like it right now especially cause its 4th quarter and no one really doesn anything -- uhmm anyways >< .. uhmmm just to give each and everyone one of us support.. i wanna upload a video (soon) of me dancing.. to show my talent and maybe we can help eachother become better and tweak some stuff to make us better. uhm && i was also looking at applying.. i'm soooo confused for XING ENT. cause i mean you can audition online .. but i guess you have to have a membership?? but that means you have to have that korean thing which i'm sure most of us DON'T have.. -- ehh and theres also

http://www.tystar.co.kr

which i believe seems like a good place to go to .. (P.S. THIS IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT PLACES TO GO TO IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT INTO SM OR IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO TO SM OR SOMETHING..)

but i dont get the audition thing.. so if anyone can help translate that would be awesome(;

http://www.ibpkr.com/audition/audition.htm

http://h2entcom.cafe24.com/default/main/audition.php

<333. okies so if anyone wants to see me dance .. uhmm you might laugh but HEY. its still aiteee. ><

Guest harvie12

Name: Sammy

Nationality: half Filipino&half German

What company you want to audition for: SM|YG|Bros|JYP

What your talent is: Singing, Dancing, clarinet, and I can play a little piano

How do your parents feel: wants me to HURRY and become rich and famous!

What has been holding you back: School, and I don't know how to speak Korean much.

hey you're really pretty!! lol you should audition for YG- i know they have at least one non-full korean in there. i know ur not korean at all but give off that "I'm so YG" vibe lol. if u got in, you look like you'd be able to make it big!

Guest ultaeja

Name: Juey

Nationality: Hmong

What company you want to audition for: YG/JYP if not, then any other company that I could debut in. Actually, I was thinking about BROSENT for a while now, too.

What your talent is: Singing and dancing

How do your parents feel: They think that I'm crazy, but I'm not. I don't really think that they'll support it either.

What has been holding you back: I don't think that I'm good enough and I need to practice more. Lack of confidence. But I practice a lot. My parents. Now a days, I'm starting to gain confidence.

Archived