How do I download a file from clubbox?

Guest pam

I know my question seen kinda dumb but I really do need help on this. If you had been on clubbox, you would know that the letters are symbols and I don't know how to read symbols only english. And I really want to download this one file but the words is in korean and obviously I don't read korean. So can anyone tell me the which box I need to click in order to download the file? Thank you for taking your time reading this post. :)

-_- Since you visited the clubbox thread in the korean drama section, then you should have seen small tutorial by gbk on how to download from clubbox on the first first page. Anyways, there is another tutorial in the troubleshooting section. Next time you have questions about stuff that is not about soompi then post your questions in the troubleshooting sections such as the ones you just asked here.

By the way, here is the clubbox tutorial for downloading and other stuff. Please refer to that thread for any questions or concerns you may have.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

Archived