Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 30/1/2018 at 6:42 AM, missmaudy said:

I am amazed and proud how the Japanese Entertainment industry is supporting JG. Most of of his dramas are shown in Japanese screens since Dec 2017.  Hero is coming in May, Arang and the Magistrate is showing tonight, Iljimae is coming in March, etc.

http://www.koari.net/news/detail.php?id=16940 

http://www.homedrama-ch.com/special/leejoongiproject

https://kandorastart.com/archives/star/イ・ジュンギ  

CM is also showing in Malaysia. " Korea《Criminal Minds》in Malaysia 8TV, Beginning 29 Jan 2018 Every Mon - Thurs , 10:30pm " 

(Credit to various IG accounts of dedicated JG angels)

They're so lucky. specially japanese fans... i think i would be glued to my tv if i live there... no time for work or anything, just JG heaven

On 30/1/2018 at 11:44 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Adorable with Kid/ Daughter :wub: / Two Weeks Parade:

OMG the most adorable pair ever! thank you!!! i cried with the last one

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Some new video of Oppa! :wub:riously! Look at the way his hair bounces!! 

Thank you so mych for sharing.. you can´t not notice him... the way he ups his legs

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New advertise for all the Japan tv show

Thank you so much!!! he looks great. i can´t wait for the show

Parade time....  With Glasses 

48d2fac61044b

Elusive torso parade 

c27f1e57-edc5-47d0-b015-cc6be47f51f9.gif

My smile for today 

8b43a9079875578ca7655ee65464058f.jpg

All images credit to uploaders 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

New IG update :wub:

So is this to recognize his Ma Lady video made 1 Million views (and he is proud of that dance/song) or that he loves his ladies....fangirls....or that he just wants to dance again for us all? 

And does that boy know how to high step in the new Jiujitsu videos!

Heck yes, Japan does seem to LOVE them some JG!  Even commercials! And all his content on their TV? 

Dramafever has been dropped by Playstation so I no longer can watch KDramas directly on my big TV anymore (Unless I get a Roku or Fire Stick). I checked out Kocowa, which is the new streaming guy in town and has a fair amount of Korean content.  But they don't have ANY LEE JOON GI content!  TRAVESTY!! Well wait....it's listed under Lee Jungi. Hahaha 

They have:

Two Weeks, Gunman of Joseon, Tale of Arang (huh?), and Scholar Who Walks the Night. 

My SMILE for the DAY:

sHw15oV.png

The one good thing in painful Episode 14 of MLSHR. 

• Like 4

So quiet in here...Image result for quiet meme

Hope you all are still VOTING 24x/day! https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/actor-of-the-year

Hey...it's February.  :wub:  Some kind soul posted this article over at the MLSHR thread.

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/02/01/k-drama-rewind-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo/

And Episode 14 re(take) is up on the thread. uWeDbic.png

hehehehehehehehe

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

On 1/31/2018 at 5:01 AM, cedarwood said:

What do you think? evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

I can't think of anything - enlighten me, please. angel3 smiley

On 1/31/2018 at 8:27 PM, missmaudy said:

@bluelilac1214 @jhjsw JG did a guesting at Happy Camp (Chinese TV program) too in 2013.

Ah, yes - he did. I gave @jhjsw the same link for Happy Camp. I mistakenly said Happy Camp again when I was saying about Healing Camp. :)

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

My smile for today 

Such a beautiful eye smile. :wub:

17 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I've already watched his guesting on Happy Camp. So cute! But I can't seem to find eng subs when he was a guest on Healing Camp.

Please check your PM.

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

And Episode 14 re(take) is up on the thread. 

hehehehehehehehe

panda 29 panda 36 Oh @pixelsticks - I've no words!! teehee crazy rabbit

Perhaps for the last time from me: Adorable with Kids/ Smile Parade!!!

r9FZ612.jpg

Spoiler

d6P0YKJ.jpg

QEQ22Jt.jpg

Related image

With kids in Hero:

Spoiler

Image result for lee joon gi with kids

At CM wrap up party

Spoiler

2SeB5Iy.jpg

Spoiler

Rrewjdh.jpg love you crazy rabbit

*Image credit to original uploaders.

Edited by bluelilac1214
Added more images
  • Like 6

49 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

New JG Instagram update . Has working very hard.. and he has fun too :):):)

He looks really happy.I am glad to see him like this.

Have you guys seen this yet:

For some reason, I thought of Michael Jackson while watching this clip.That perfectionist side while doing rehearsals to make sure the cheoreography is on point.

• Like 7

@bluelilac1214 you want to kill us all!  That kids parade is too much :love:

@glassnokamenas always thank you so much for the updates. I'm dying to watch JG Island. And I love the jiu-jitsu new post!!  I need to see him in action!! 

@jhjsw you have to watch healing camp!  That's the show that sealed my love for JG,  not as an actor but as a person 

@pixelsticksI'm voting daily :D

I've had a busy week and I have to tell the truth watching and reviewing MLSHR takes almost all my free time...  I'm not even watching other dramas,  though I hope to end Joseon Gunman soon. Plus,  I'll have my first Korean test soon,  I'm so nervous about it,  because I'm afraid I have no vocabulary at all.  I have to study hard (our teacher gave us a sermon last class). So I guess I won't be here as much as I want. But I'll try to drop now and then

@bluelilac1214suggested a kiss parade,  and I wonder why don't we have one already?  Here's an almost kiss for you

tumblr_ohwl100T5x1qb8bmoo3_400.gif

Joseon Gunman parade 

de75fb7e874cde9fb3c4ac1bd3464f52.gif

My smile for today 

tumblr_ot7kxuZd2h1w2wd5jo3_400.gif

All gifs credit to uploaders

• Like 6

Ah...JG wants us to tell him how our week went! And he's all emoji post-happy! That post is so JG! 

<<<lots of bare feet in those photos...for those who admire:wink:>>>

Thanks for the clip @violina .  I always love BTS stuff.  And I looked earlier today....everything LJG is SOLD OUT!!

wQKxe7i.png

My SMILE for the DAY:

FXxsKYF.jpgIt's another lip-pointer!

He really does want someone to focus there! 

18 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Plus,  I'll have my first Korean test soon,  I'm so nervous about it,  because I'm afraid I have no vocabulary at all.  I have to study hard (our teacher gave us a sermon last class). So I guess I won't be here as much as I want.

Oh my!!  Fighting!  Hwaiting!  Good luck!  And I know what you mean about MLSHR reviewing taking time!!  Let us know how you did.  

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Ah...JG wants us to tell him how our week went! And he's all emoji post-happy! That post is so JG! 

<<<lots of bare feet in those photos...for those who admire:wink:>>>

Now that the caption os translated to English, its even cuter(is there such a word?)

• Like 7

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Please lets not slack and cast our votes at soompi.Best Actor Award...lets keep him in first place till the end.Just about 10 mins max of your time per day.

Latest soompi news update:

On the website:

Fighting angels!!!we got this!!!

a04460d8b6c302cbe76a9245d72946736215c699

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, violina said:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Please lets not slack and cast our votes at soompi.Best Actor Award...lets keep him in first place till the end.Just about 10 mins max of your time per day.

Fighting angels!!!we got this!!!

Done!!!! :):):) And it takes less than 10 minutes :tongue:

Btw... I don't remember if I ask you that before, but I'm just a curious girl... where are you from? O_o

• Like 4

Oh girls ...
I don't have internet on my computer since the passage of the storm in Europe ...
I can only load instagram, youtube and facebook from my phone ... Couldn't load this Soompi thread before today ... Only with my cellphone...
(Obviously, impossible to watch any drama !) :cold_sweat:
On the other hand, I succeed loading the vote page for Soompi Awards ! Our JoonGi is first and we can be super proud. I absolutely wanted to participate in this effort with all the angels !
The technician comes to repair my line Wednesday. It made me sad not to be able to follow you here anymore. 
I apologize for my considerable delay in the answers, I think I stayed on page 1913 or 1914 ... :confounded:
I'm looking forward to joining you again !

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 03/02/2018 at 9:32 AM, glassnokamen said:

Btw... I don't remember if I ask you that before, but I'm just a curious girl... where are you from? O_o

wow so random:).I am a Malawian.I come from a really tiny country in South-East Africa called Malawi.

Spoiler

red-arrow-pointing-malawi-on-the-map-of-

When i put the african map straight..its the tiny country that looks like a pink sweet potato, deeping into mozambique.To the left side of madagascar:

Spoiler

africa-maps.jpg

But at the moment am writing to you from Cote d'ivoire(french for Ivory Coast) in West Africa:

Spoiler

red-arrow-pointing-cote-divoire-on-the-m

Have I satisfied your curiosity:)?Sorry I used pictures but I thought it would be easier to explain and you dont waste time with google.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, violina said:

wow so random:).I am a Malawian.I come from a really tiny country in South-East Africa called Malawi.

When i put the african map straight..its the tiny country that looks like a pink sweet potato, deeping into mozambique.To the left side of madagascar:

But at the moment am writing to you from Cote d'ivoire(french for Ivory Coast) in West Africa:

Have I satisfied your curiosity:)?Sorry I used pictures but I thought it would be easier to explain and you dont waste time with google.

LOL yes you do :):):) You know why I ask you where are you from? Because you posted 2 IG photo that were in Italian, so I was wondering if you were from Italy :D:D:D  

Wow, your picture are surely explain very well where are you from, thank you :wub:

• Like 4