Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

He looks so cool in this concert with his slim fitting outfits. I wish I could have gone but I went to the Hong Kong concert and April 28th was too close a date to fly 15 hours back again. I just left Seoul on April 1st  :crazy:  He looked good with the gray/silver hair and pink suit, carried it off well.  The venue looked great, much better than Hong Kong.  I am not sure that we are going to get a screen project from him this year, the pickings for a good script seems slim. I think the writers are in a rut, there has only been a few good kdramas out in the last 6 months.  There seems to be more and more reality and variety shows, which I don't watch unless it features our number one actor :wub:

• Like 3

An article about his last FM 

Sorry for the translation but that's what Google did:D Anyway, I think it is good enough and the article really interesting

Original article : https://star.ettoday.net/news/1435241#ixzz5mkGIx2u2

May 02, 2019, 12:47

Lee Jun Ki revealed that the guardian is "he" Will not mess!

Text/ nuclear energy

South Korean actor Lee Jun Ki, who has been in business for nearly five months since December 2018, has made a perfect ending in Seoul's Encore field on April 28, 2019 in the "Delight Asia Tour" in six cities in five countries.
▲ Lee Jun Ki's Asian tour.  (Figure / flip from Namooactors official website)

▲ Lee Jun Ki's Asian tour. (Photo/Revolving from Namooactors official website) Li Jinji, who
has always emphasized that he is not an idol or a singer, but a professional actor, has shown amazing singing and dancing strength and a gorgeous stage at every tour meeting, compared to professional singers. Also in no way inferior, the audience who participated in the show shouted back the fare! The best-looking actors will not meet one.

In the Encore tour venue held in the lobby of the Seoul Olympic Park, in addition to the dazzling T-shaped stage, lighting, blasting fireworks, paper flowers, etc., the stage effects, there are also screen projection images, high platform Laser projections, LED backgrounds, etc., with songs and dances, provide a wonderful visual effect.

This time, Li actor once again sang the local songs specially prepared for the tour in various countries, including of course the "confession balloon" and "contentment", so many Korean fans have deliberately studied these two songs. Fu let more Koreans know Taiwanese singers and songs. In addition, there are the Thai song "Finn", Japan's "The World's Only Flower" and two Cantonese songs "The Hair is Chaos" and "The Love of the Year". Just by preparing these songs in different languages, you can know the extent of his intention to tour.

There is also a DJ link that everyone has been talking about. The venue has turned into a large nightclub for one second, giving fans and audiences the greatest satisfaction and participation. Together with the four-hour dance performance, it is a well-deserved reputation. Slimming + legs are awkward.

▲ Lee Jun Ki's Asian tour. (Photo/Revolving from the official website of Namooactors)
The tour was named "Delight: For us", and Lee Jun Ki, who always held fans in his heart, once again wrote the lyrics he wrote on the album released this year. The fans’ long-time companion expressed their gratitude through the song “For us”, and specially made Japanese and Chinese editions included in the album.

In the accompaniment solo part of the guitarist, the guitarist asked: "What kind of existence does the fan have for the brother?" Li Junji replied: "It is my oxygen and my heart." The specially produced MV is full of his pity and gratitude to the fans.

▼ Lee Jun Ki "For us" MV. (Source: YouTube 나무엑터스NAMOOACTORS Official)

With Lee Junji's idol-like beauty, it should be easy to occupy a place in the most easy-to-follow love drama, but he has never been an actor in the mass market drama route, except for the martial arts action madman, who also likes to challenge the characters with high emotional difficulty. The role of the story is strong, but in addition to being vulnerable to such dramas, this type of drama is also very testable. As a result, even if the actor does not care about safety and even injuries, he will do his best, but the results may not be satisfactory. Fans sometimes confess to each other, "Who is calling us an unscrupulous master?" It is necessary to worry about the actor being injured and to fulfill his ideal of acting. In his lifetime, he can see the rich and handsome tyrants who talk about love. Actor?

▲ Lee Jun Ki's Asian tour. (Figure / flip from Namooactors official website)

Lee Jun Ki is always very magical to know the fan's thoughts. On April 17th, he said after the fans gave the cake a birthday wish: "The fans who have been with me for a long time have been more than 10 years, even 16 years. There are a lot of storms, no matter how hard we live, this world is not so easy to be as good as it is, but no matter how we can all face together, calmly face it? Every year, I promised a birthday wish that I hope to have a good work. Everyone knows that I am trying harder than anyone else, even if I am injured, because I want to be a warm actor.

But it seems that I am missing a bit of luck. I know that you are also sharing this pressure with me... "Hey~ I don’t think the drama of my actor is good." Someone will think like this... I can understand the words behind that sentence. It means "If my actor is red, it will be fine." I have been looking forward to making everyone feel happy. Although it is not easy, I am carefully selecting it, hoping to have something that will satisfy you and be proud. Everyone is happy to continue running with my actor's life in the future. Please give me some time. "

In addition, there have been many criminal incidents in the Korean entertainment industry recently. The Li actor who knows the fan's mind knows what the fans are worried about, so he said: 

''There is a thing that can be guaranteed unconditionally with everyone. I will never do anything wrong. I will live honestly. This is absolutely no doubt! My father is still my guardian now. What if I did ? I will be killed by my dad...Ah, let me slap me before that''

After all, it’s the sisters who watched the grown up.....XDD is such a good boy, God will give him a good work~!

▼ Lee Jun Ki and fans promise that they will never do bad things. (Source: Facebook Li Junji Royal Rice Group LJG Taiwan Fan Club)

• Thanks 1

NAMOOACTORS- update on Instagram...

...and a very beautiful album posted by NAMOOACTORS

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=19855027&memberNo=1609562

Google Translation: in Spoiler 

BZ8A1390.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

Lee Jun Ki "Everything that shines in white is for you"

Tree Ethers' profile picture

Tree Ect

1 million followers

2019.05.08. 14:003,225 reads

BZ8A2054-.jpg?type=w1200

M IC

BZ8A1975.jpg?type=w1200

D RUME

BZ8A1971.jpg?type=w1200

J G

Lee Jun Ki actor prepared for fans
For Us Reveal the scene of the music video shoot!

BZ8A1345.jpg?type=w1200

The actor Lee Jun-ki who is waiting before shooting

BZ8A1363.jpg?type=w1200

I was not the beauty of this world !!!!! 
(excitement)

BZ8A1361.jpg?type=w1200

This is not the beauty of the human world !!!!!!!! 
(Very excited)

BZ8A1353.jpg?type=w1200

It
is obvious that you are surprised to see that the letters written on disposable cutlery are amazing ,,, ☆

This is for you. It's all for you to 
shine white 

Like a part of the lyrics of For Us

BZ8A1390.jpg?type=w1200

Real 'shining white' dad ,,, ☆

BZ8A1386.jpg?type=w1200

It's all for me ,,,? 
Is that it ,,,?

BZ8A1387.jpg?type=w1200

However,

BZ8A1388.jpg?type=w1200

White and shining eoppa 
I want to have more than !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sticker image
BZ8A1436.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A1437.jpg?type=w1200

Yeah Yeah ~ Calm down ~ Your dad has acquired the terminology of the human world Insea + LV.2

BZ8A1473.jpg?type=w1200

Lesson Jesus less !!!!!! Here you go! 
I have 38 months. (Excited again)

BZ8A1439.jpg?type=w1200

Oh, no.

BZ8A1492.jpg?type=w1200

Statue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sticker image
BZ8A1506.jpg?type=w1200

It was a statue in the Louvre !!!!!!!!! 
Daddy's face is a masterpiece .
It's not a legend, it's a legend, so 
you do not have to go to a museum! !!!!!!!!!!

Sticker image
BZ8A1516.jpg?type=w1200

Title: Elf of Earth

BZ8A1538.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A1542.jpg?type=w1200
BZ8A1553.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A1573-.jpg?type=w1200
No one has taught me ... 
Anyone who has ever 
felt the sincerity of someone taught me to 
shine brightly everywhere 

Eoppa never know what yodyeong statues are 
professionals and to immerse themselves in the music video shoot

BZ8A1522.jpg?type=w1200

I also acquired human keyboard skills 
+ LV.3

BZ8A1649.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A1659.jpg?type=w1200
BZ8A1661.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A1665.jpg?type=w1200

Look a few times, 
always new and always the thrill eoppa yodyeong 

BZ8A2030.jpg?type=w1200

I am so handsome that I am 
crying my hair . I cry. ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ

BZ8A1624.jpg?type=w1200

I am in the shape of my father who is monitoring it. ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

BZ8A1705.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A1707.jpg?type=w1200

Jeunjjeu or lug ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ 
eoppa spilled on distressed tears this stream flows into the 
River accomplished the waters flow into 
the earth as overflow  handsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I do not know what to do .

BZ8A2104.jpg?type=w1200

Filled with a warm heart for the fans paensong For Us

BZ8A1785.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A1946.jpg?type=w1200

A 
good person, a good actor Lee Jun-gi, who approaches fans more closely than anyone else :)

BZ8A1609_.jpg?type=w1200
All I see is that 
we're together.

It was a 
shooting scene of For Us music video of actor Lee Joon-gi , 
* _ *

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B0.jpg?type=w12

I'll even go crying here ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ 
Hvar eongeong ,,,,,, ☆ ★ US behind the For the music video here!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2019 at 8:02 AM, happyfanlgx said:

Hi happyfanlgx, he had silver streaked hair during this tour. He's got super trendy hair. Love it! He looks so good with that hair. It seems that he enjoys performing live. He's always so good at entertaining his fans. He has that good singing voice, too!  :P Thanks for sharing the pictures.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 5/10/2019 at 8:26 AM, happyfanlgx said:

Japanese always appreciated JG and his work

This drama is indeed a very good one

Thats nice:).But the actor will have to have great chemistry with the child actress for it to be a successful adaptation..These two were the soul of the drama.They have to find a very good actress like lee chae mi.

tumblr_mvxmrotf1M1spfigfo2_250.gif

tumblr_mvxmrotf1M1spfigfo3_250.gif

tumblr_mvxmrotf1M1spfigfo4_250.gif

• Like 2