Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 5/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this. This isn’t the first time that LJK demonstrated his generosity. As far as I remember, in January this year, he joined the #JustGoLove campaign, right? I know profits from products that he personally designed go to charity. He's a beautiful handsome man inside and out. This is an actor worth supporting. :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this. This isn’t the first time that LJK demonstrated his generosity. As far as I remember, in January this year, he joined the #JustGoLove campaign, right? I know profits from products that he personally designed go to charity. He's a beautiful handsome man inside and out. This is an actor worth supporting. :P

Thanks @willenette:heart:  I was just thinking to add that all his fees (from commercials) are always donated but you did it already so well:heart: 

Add: you are so right. There are a lot of handsome men but he is indeed handsome outside but also inside. That's why I love&respect him so much:heart:

• Like 1

On the 6th, in order to support children in low-income families in Korea, Lee Joongi donated all the proceeds of 40 million won raised through ‘Together Green Project’ that the actor collaborated on with cosmetic brand Penegreen, for which he is the brand ambassador.

JG's fans can buy on Ebay-Free International Shipping

Where you can buy https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Penegreen&_sacat=0 or choose another site: https://linktr.ee/penegreen.official

PENEGREEN Moisturizing Select Mask Sheet Pack Renew Skin / Fresh / Rich / Calm[PENEGREEN] Oxygen Injection Mist Essence 45ml / Pure Oxygen EssencePenegreen Moisturizing Cleanser Special Set 120ml(4.05oz)x2 -LEE JOONGI KbeautyPenegreen Botanic Energy Blue Face Oil 30ml (1.01oz)-Korean Cosmetics LEE JOONGIPenegreen Botanic Energy Red Face Oil 30ml (1.01oz) -Korean Cosmetics LEE JOONGI

In May, total donations made by JG and his fans: 100 million won and 15 tons of rice :thumbsup::heart:

• Like 3