Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

ELLE TAIWAN 

There is also an interview https://www.elle.com/tw/fashion/celeb-style/a27477476/lee-joon-gi-2019/

-Google Translation: in spoiler

Spoiler
Lee Jun Ki came to Taiwan to find a small helper to organize the bags! Things are tidy and tidy vs. lost? Korean stars privately use the package to get used to the public

I want to be the hand of Lee Jun Ki’s bag

BY AFRA DING AND VIVI SU

2019/05/15

For the LONGCHAMP, Lee Jun Ki launched a new LGP series listing party to come to Taiwan. He shared his private use habits with ELLE, and even the small helper who publicly solicited the bags in the film was really funny.

ELLE: This time I saw Longchamp's new collection, my personal favorite bag style ?If you want to pick a bag for boys and girls, what do you choose ?

Lee Jun Ki: I have seen many longchamp bags today, especially like this one with text as a design! The size is super practical, and the sporty style is suitable for both men and women. It is a very interesting bag. If you are a woman, I would also recommend a small bag with a fluorescent pattern! Not only has a cute and stylish appearance, but also a good size for cosmetics or skin care products! I personally like it too (laughs).

ELLE: What is in the usual bag, except for the mobile phone key credit card, the small thing that is necessary for going out is?

Lee Jun Ki: To be honest, I am not a frequent traveler, a otaku (laugh). In addition to the basic mobile phone key credit card, there is not much extra to bring in the bag. If you really want to go out, most of them are just going to exercise. Secretly telling everyone, I am studying Brazilian judo recently! So the bags are probably loaded with sportswear or sports shoes. Is it a bit boring (wry smile).

ELLE: Are you a person who is used to ordering bags in order, or is it a person who is used to putting things on the go? The strangest or most special thing I have ever left in my bag is?

Lee Jun Ki: I am a super casual person (laughs). Everything will be stuffed into the bag at once, nothing to sort out. The eyes see everything wanting to put in the bag. In some respects, I can say that I am a very inefficient person (sigh). And there is a bad habit, in addition to the supplies that are needed, often throw in the items that are not needed. Like I often fantasize about it. I suddenly want to run, so I also carry a pair of sneakers in my bag. It’s a bad habit! Do you want to help me sort out?

ELLE: Is it hard to find something like this?

Lee Jun Ki: Of course it is not easy to find it! But there are also fun to find ~ often put your hand into the bag, you will think after touching it, hehe! There is still such a thing! I have forgotten it. This kind of surprise is the benefit of bad habits (laughs). 

ELLE: When you travel, you will choose what kind of package you choose. What are the criteria for selection?

Lee Jun Ki: I basically pick up a bag that is big enough to hold a lot of things. I just said that I love to stuff a lot of things in my bag. I don’t think about people who want to bring anything out, so I prefer big size. And I am a person who loves the trend of street style, so of course you can't ignore the bag and you must look good! Like the bag that I brought back to Taiwan from the airport in South Korea this morning, I like it very much! The sleek style can control any occasion, the space is big enough, and the back is comfortable and light. It’s all my food.

• Like 1