Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

This, simply put, is AMAZING. ahahahahaha (I'd like to be the bear in the last part, please...)

Pretty sure this is the video shown during the fanmeeting, used to occupy the audience while he needs to go and make a costume change. ;P

• Like 20

1 hour ago, krysyuy said:
This, simply put, is AMAZING. ahahahahaha (I'd like to be the bear in the last part, please...)
Pretty sure this is the video shown during the fanmeeting, used to occupy the audience while he needs to go and make a costume change. ;P

Ah ah this is hilarious. They had fun at the agency preparing the fanmeeting it seems xD

• Like 9

the video of joongi getting a cramp. he looked so hot and sexy at the fm. i just cannot. especially when he removes his hair from his forehead, i died. 

this fan account is hilarious, he really knows how to make his fans swoon. he is sexy and he knows it.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, krysyuy said:

kyaaaaaa.. hoe can my heart rest at peace like this!!!! last night i was waiting for his updated of his arrival even if it is late at night. i cant sleep until i know he safely arrived and when i saw all the updated, he came to my dream! no rest at all my heart. i woke up with a smile because of uri JG oppa!! 

and i need to prepare my heart again for the all the fans account for his fan meeting. gahh.. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, krysyuy said:

Translation??  :blush:

• Like 4

I'm really amaze how he always respond the fans in every situation, especially like something at the airport, how hw will go to the crowded fans, say hi, and take their small gift, he surely one of a kind, i never see other famous actor do the things like that ( correct me if i'm wrong )

and here's some candy for u guys

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, booho said:

I'm really amaze how he always respond the fans in every situation, especially like something at the airport, how hw will go to the crowded fans, say hi, and take their small gift, he surely one of a kind, i never see other famous actor do the things like that ( correct me if i'm wrong )

and here's some candy for u guys

IKR! even when he is tired, he always greet and smile and take every gifts from fans. i adore this guys more more more more since the past few years. and yeah. finally the manager bring a good big bag for all the gifts. and i cannot stand my laugh looking at the namoo CEO at the back. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, krysyuy said:

I have no idea how to do instagram but I've deleted the post with the Bear Ads. It's quite hilarious... and LJG is truly a great actor and a ham. But what a lucky bear... :grin:

I can't help with the first segment because I can't see the words very well and I'm not that au fait with the traditional script.

In the second segment, he says he'll do the surgery because he's the best. There will be no marks or scars after the surgery. The only person who can get the surgery done is him. "Scalpel!" Then he proceeds to cut up the bear.

Third segment: (The funniest) "Darling/Beloved... have you calmed down? Darling...." (goes aegyo) "I'll make you something nice to eat. Pasta? Kimchi Jigae? (Kimchi Stew)". "Tada! (Shows rose) (Smacks his lips) "I'm going to kiss you" (Nose kiss). "Come over here!" (Grabs the bear to do a hot one!)

If anyone can track down a better copy of these Bear ads, let me know.

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

IKR! even when he is tired, he always greet and smile and take every gifts from fans. i adore this guys more more more more since the past few years. and yeah. finally the manager bring a good big bag for all the gifts. and i cannot stand my laugh looking at the namoo CEO at the back. 

That big bag was given from the fans ahahahahhaah, 

same i laugh at the CEO, he like lost parent waiting for his son collect the gift on the bag, even he bring himself his own luggage LOL - The CEO once have appear on 2d1n season 3 and seriously he's so awkward n  funny ahahhahahah

• Like 14

1 minute ago, booho said:

That big bag was given from the fans ahahahahhaah, 

same i laugh at the CEO, he like lost parent waiting for his son collect the gift on the bag, even he bring himself his own luggage LOL - The CEO once have appear on 2d1n season 3 and seriously he's so awkward n  funny ahahhahahah

the most down to earth CEO ever! hahaha. i trusted him for JG because  i watched that ep and i can clearly saw how he was like a friend to his actors and actress.. but yeah. he kinda lost waiting for JG. kekeke..

• Like 11

@krysyuy @leesopark16 @aimwanie @pixelsticks I love the video, the hot and sexy pics, the sketch with his lover bear. OMG!! So funny.  I wish I was the bear. This guys is awesome!! How can God created him?? He is perfect!

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

the most down to earth CEO ever! hahaha. i trusted him for JG because  i watched that ep and i can clearly saw how he was like a friend to his actors and actress.. but yeah. he kinda lost waiting for JG. kekeke..

I saw this bald guy in the fan cam. I didnt know he is the CEO of Namooactor. Is it an norm for CEO to follow their artists around? 

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

Which one is JG's manager?? 

• Like 7

Just now, junejungki said:

@krysyuy @leesopark16 @aimwanie @pixelsticks I love the video, the hot and sexy pics, the sketch with his lover bear. OMG!! So funny.  I wish I was the bear. This guys is awesome!! How can God created him?? He is perfect!

I saw this bald guy in the fan cam. I didnt know he is the CEO of Namooactor. Is it an norm for CEO to follow their artists around? 

Which one is JG's manager?? 

yup chingu, that bald guy was the CEO. kekeke. come to think of it. he always have a bald head. hahahahaha. he usually will follow along to accompany. he is also the one accompany JG oppa to hermes event..

the one holding the bag of the gifts. the chubby one. the brown/yellow jacket beside him was his bodyguard i guess. 

• Like 8