Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

That was the precious moment I have with him that night.

I never expect to have more than seeing his face, my last dream of Korean stars.

Believe me, Jun-ki was sooo much cooperative with us. When I called out his name

and offering my hand for hand-shaking... he just stood then moved forward to shake

me few times...

Jun-kiandme-1.jpg

The man who took the picture was told not to take more than this, so I was really lucky

to have this. My dream man coming to my side ...^^

He also gave me his autograph. After I spell my name, he wrote, then he mentioned it

clearly and smiled...

Jun-kiforme.jpg

On his way to the lift, he looked back to us (or was it me his eyes pointing?, hehehe....)

I just felt that he wasn't sure to look back, then I waved my hand couple times, he waved back.

Again, he took the bouqette from lobby desk, looked back to me, and seemed wasn't sure again...

then I waved again, he waved back again. Even before he entered the lift.

Frankly speaking, I really want to touch his sleeve and lay my head on his shoulder... but I couldn't

move even he didn't move at all from my side.

Sorry friends.... I'm just sharing my experience... that night he was so cooperative. Soo gently

took my hand couple of times, nodded & said 'thank you' when I said, 'Enjoy your visit here and

good luck'.

The the sudden came to us that night seems only for LJK, we're forgetting KHN who's sitting only few

steps away from us. Sorry KHN....

Guest littlelobster

^

^

That must have made him feel proud and happy for his fans.

Thanks for the fanaccounts from Jakarta. Can't he come to Philippines?!?! ROFL.

Lucky fans...

hello! my fellow pinay junki fan... :D im also from the Philippines.. how i hope and pray that he can also go here in our country.. ^_^ ... those who have a close encounter with junki so very lucky.. im envy them.. :(

here's

me and asterixD2 fancam

enjoy... and give comment xD

Thanks for sharing ~~

I wonder if asterixD2 managed to see him again ^^

hello! my fellow pinay junki fan... :D im also from the Philippines.. how i hope and pray that he can also go here in our country.. ^_^ ... those who have a close encounter with junki so very lucky.. im envy them.. :(

Jun Ki did make a vacation trip to Boracay back in June 2006 :P

That was the precious moment I have with him that night.

I never expect to have more than seeing his face, my last dream of Korean stars.

Believe me, Jun-ki was sooo much cooperative with us. When I called out his name

and offering my hand for hand-shaking... he just stood then moved forward to shake

me few times...

[] Jun-kiandme-1.jpg[/]

The man who took the picture was told not to take more than this, so I was really lucky

to have this. My dream man coming to my side ...^^

He also gave me his autograph. After I spell my name, he wrote, then he mentioned it

clearly and smiled...

[] Jun-kiforme.jpg[/]

On his way to the lift, he looked back to us (or was it me his eyes pointing?, hehehe....)

I just felt that he wasn't sure to look back, then I waved my hand couple times, he waved back.

Again, he took the bouqette from lobby desk, looked back to me, and seemed wasn't sure again...

then I waved again, he waved back again. Even before he entered the lift.

Frankly speaking, I really want to touch his sleeve and lay my head on his shoulder... but I couldn't

move even he didn't move at all from my side.

Sorry friends.... I'm just sharing my experience... that night he was so cooperative. Soo gently

took my hand couple of times, nodded & said 'thank you' when I said, 'Enjoy your visit here and

good luck'.

The the sudden came to us that night seems only for LJK, we're forgetting KHN who's sitting only few

steps away from us. Sorry KHN....

Hi risda - thanks for sharing your story also here. You're one of the luckiest people who saw him up close & personal. I really do envy you. Everybody who have chance to see him always say that he's really nice to all his fans. I'm sure KHN had seen how loved LJK is by his fans. Also, thanks for posting here the autograph signed by him. Then you still have that photo of him where you were at his side.......oh my......... that was a precious moment indeed! Now, I understand more why his fans love him so much. Muahhh......this is great! ! I ike how he interacts with the fans during this kind of situation. I always wish him the best! :lol::)

Guest de Jarje

Hello all…

So envy u guys who can meet them ( Jun Ki and Ha Neul ) even got their autographs and can shake hands with them…really really… :tears::unsure:

Actually I mostly adore KHN, :lol: but I do like a lot of other Korean artists..including Li Jun Ki, I watched him first time in My Girl and I personally loves Jun Ki better than Wookie, that’s why I kind of sad with the ending coz Jun Ki didn’t get the girl.

I watched King and I, only because of him there….

And Times between dog and wolf followed, several CFs, MVs and wallys, I just like him.

I tried to watch Iljimie but I don’t really interested with saeguk drama. ( Hong gil dong, Bae Yong jun’s saeguk, others saeguk dramas… those who wears swords and riding horses …^ ^ )

For anyone who knows their schedule during their staying in Jakarta, please..please spread info… :)

I promised not to grab Jun Ki’s butt or or pinch his cheek..i just want to see him and of course my lovely Sky right in front of my bare eyes… :lol: :lol:

Please give some info….make good deeds….wakaka…. :lol:

Thank uuuu… :lol:

Kamsahamida… sarangheyoo… :lol:

Guest littlelobster

Thanks for sharing ~~

I wonder if asterixD2 managed to see him again ^^

Jun Ki did make a vacation trip to Boracay back in June 2006 :P

waaaahhh! :(( im not into junki that year.. only this year! :(( if only i can turn back time.. haaayy! :tears:

btw, wendy, i always send you message in your site .. im dette.. :)

Guest <3 heenim's

risda

wow you're so lucky! i also went to the airport on wednesday and got some photos and a video of him :) but you got his autograph?? omygosh! xDD

do you guys know which hotel he's staying now until next tuesday? i really want to meet him.. hho.. thx a lot! :)

Guest 2pompadour

Is anyone interested to attend Junki fan meeting in BKK?

{{{...Please note...}}} that those who sign in on this list MUST have Andre Kim Fashion Show ticket as the prerequisite!

If you do not have Andre Kim ticket, you are not entitle.

Also, this is only a survey. Should the amount of those who want to attend Lee Jun Ki fan meeting reach 200 persons, the organizer will hold up the fan meeting.

Details on date and venue are yet to confirm.

If interested please click and add your name in the list:

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...522268.html#114

Guest 2pompadour

interesting :lol:

i want to attend jun ki fashion show in bangkok :lol:

the ticket for the fashion is opened for reservation now. The price are Baht 2500 and Baht 1200.

The agent is Thaiticketmaster.

the ticket for the fashion is opened for reservation now. The price are Baht 2500 and Baht 1200.

The agent is Thaiticketmaster.

this is the link for ticket booking: http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/performance/andre_kim_eng.php

You are all so lucky that have seen him with your own eyes!

I wish he'd come to Europe sometimes =/

I'm looking forward to watch his new drama and listen to his new album :3

Thanks for sharing pictures and fancams of him =D Reading how he is with his fans makes me love him even more ♥

2pompadour..will I see you this time ? haha... :P

Looking forward to see Jun Ki grace the catwalk ^^

We knew about Andre Kim choosing him to model with Lee Dahae..but not sure if Jun Ki will be there. However..at Bangkok airport on the night of his departure, he told me and my friends that he would be back next month ~~

Guest chubbycebs

sorry because I'm so late~

Soekarno-Hatta airport ^^ my only one photo that shows Lee Jun Ki and Kim Ha Neul together...

P2110008.jpg

the other photos are all blur or to far to see Jun Ki and Ha Neul....

wah such lucky fans that get to see jun ki in person! i'd love to see him in person! he seems so sweet and nice to his fans <3

i cant wait to watch his new drama! i love his acting! it comes out in april, right? that's around his birthday! yay! lol

i was talking to a friend of mine, and she mentioned that jun ki came to las vegas once. is that true? because if it is, ah! i missed him!!

thanks for the photo ~ finch ~

also if someone wants to buy 2 tickets ~ tell me cause i have reserved 4 tickets my 1 for my friend and one for my friend's friend.. they'll get it but for the other 2 .. my friend already got her tickets so.. ~

if someone here will go tell me ~

the ticket is for the 2500BTH seat .. thanks ^^

wah such lucky fans that get to see jun ki in person! i'd love to see him in person! he seems so sweet and nice to his fans <3

i cant wait to watch his new drama! i love his acting! it comes out in april, right? that's around his birthday! yay! lol

i was talking to a friend of mine, and she mentioned that jun ki came to las vegas once. is that true? because if it is, ah! i missed him!!

Yes, it was true ! On 23 October 2007, he flew from Honolulu airport to Los Angeles with his manager, and stayed there for about a week, in a friend's house. However both of them drove to Las Vegas and stayed there briefly before returning to LA.

Yes, it was true ! On 23 October 2007, he flew from Honolulu airport to Los Angeles with his manager, and stayed there for about a week, in a friend's house. However both of them drove to Las Vegas and stayed there briefly before returning to LA.

Aww, I missed him! I had no idea he came here. Hopefully, I get to see him sometime in the future though. Thanks Wendy! ^_^

Guest 2pompadour

2pompadour..will I see you this time ? haha... :P

Looking forward to see Jun Ki grace the catwalk ^^

We knew about Andre Kim choosing him to model with Lee Dahae..but not sure if Jun Ki will be there. However..at Bangkok airport on the night of his departure, he told me and my friends that he would be back next month ~~

Yes. Wendy we will meet in BKK. I am in the same group of Goldie. We booked tickets already.

Junki also told me at the airport that he will be back to BKK soon and he also signed his autograph to Thai fans wiith the wording "See you soon" :-)

See u...Junki!!!

See u....Wendy!!!