Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Ahh....I have a fellow BANG lover in here!  YAY!

Hey, I don't hate the bangs (except the wet noodle one <_<) - he looks beautiful with bangs too. It's just that I feel his Pretty Forehead should be shown at least once in a while. He is beautiful with or without bangs! love you crazy rabbit     

On 1/26/2018 at 6:17 AM, cedarwood said:
On 1/26/2018 at 12:57 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Adorable/ With Kids

And this is real killer for cedarwood... crazy-monkey-emoticon-165.gif?1292792422

Oh... then I shouldn't do the following parade? crazy monkey 044

Adorable with Kids Parade!!!! love you crazy rabbit

Spoiler

Image result for lee joon gi with kids

Spoiler

L8WfKPN.jpg

MoZmEMX.jpg

evil smile onion head
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

It's just that I feel his Pretty Forehead should be shown at least once in a while. He is beautiful with or without bangs! love you crazy rabbit     

WORD!

What have I just read in here?!?!?  The MA LADY video FINALLY reached 1 Million views?  WooHOO!!!  panda 78

And LJG is actually 2nd place in the Soompi Actor Award?  <<<color me surprised!  Yay People voting!!>>> Now you just gotta do it 24 /day until February 20th.  Be a good Angel!  Get your halo from the cleaners and GO! 

My SMILE for the DAY:

'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' Seoul Premiere - Red Carpet : News Photo

• Like 5

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Oh... then I shouldn't do the following parade? crazy monkey 044

You should! Don't stop! It's a beautiful death. I'm totally melted... serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Be a good Angel!  Get your halo from the cleaners and GO! 

Sorry but I won't be an angel. We, devils, are needed sometimes! crazy-monkey-emoticon-009.gif?1292792379

• LOL 2

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

LJG is actually 2nd place in the Soompi Actor Award?  <<<color me surprised!  Yay People voting!!>>> Now you just gotta do it 24 /day until February 20th.  Be a good Angel!  Get your halo from the cleaners and GO! 

Now He is Number one:bawling:!!!!

Y'all will keep this special being at the top:)?right?

9bd66c0459c5a24cfeb8b133b2b391225a65e23f

• Like 8

14 hours ago, violina said:

Woo to the HOO!!  VOTE 24x daily until Feb 20th! Don't shirk even though he is first right now! 

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Why so quiet here? Everyone so focused on voting?

Yes and work and other things. I want some LJG news!  I need some LJG news! <<<or some fun selfies>>>

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Cutie pie parade for sure! :D 

That is a ridiculous pic!  Love it!

My SMILE for the day:

• Like 5

10 Heartbreaking Korean Melodramas That Are Worth The Tears

Stock up tissue boxes as these weep-fest Korean melodramas will surely numb your heart for a while.

In early 2000, Korean melodramas pushed the emergence of Hallyu to a more dominant position and recognition. “Season dramas” such as Autumn Tale and Winter Sonata became household dramas for families, who were able to relate on the unfortunate fate and satisfying triumphs of the lead characters.

Although these days melodramas are not as agonizingly conceived in a series-of-unfortunate-event setup, it keeps the staple ingredient of the painstaking narrative for the main leads before hitting happy endings. Improvement on tugging the viewers’ hearts with less tears is also a significant change compared to how we remember Choi Ji Woo or Song Hye Gyo crying almost every episode in their earlier projects.

Sometimes the amount of tears you shed for Korean melodrama does not make it unforgettable. You cry at the actual moment while watching it, but it does not leave a lingering effect. But there are stunningly captured Korean melodramas that remain carved in the viewers’ hearts, because of how beautifully and emotionally it was imagined. Each frame lets you feel the rush of the tears, and the nuance of hope for the character to be emancipated from his agonizing situation. Such power and dedication are needed to perfectly picture melodramas.

Let’s look back on some of the most recent Korean melodramas, which left us feeling sweetly depressed due to the amount of emotions we invested. Stories which gave us a prolonged inability to move on past the aftermath. Characters who provided us harrowing answers to life questions that we are too proud to ask.

1. Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Moon_Lovers-_Scarlet_Heart_Ryeo-p1.jpg?r

For people who have experienced the bliss of falling in love, they would know how love is not love without pain and memories. Scarlet Heart Ryeo runs a tormenting conflict driven plot, cushioned by languid story building. The stunning attention to depict the hero of the story paid off, as viewers gravitated to his harrowing journey. In return, the audiences show their appreciation by feeling the numbing anguish of his character.

Given the heavy plot and all the tragedies that happened in the story, a happy ending does not fit the framework of the narrative. 4th Prince So‘s open-ended closure on losing his one great love and longing to find her in the future, reiterates how the story focuses on the love journey and not on the fulfillment. Scarlet Heart Ryeo treads on the reality that a happy ending does not measure how great a love can be.

source : HelloKPop

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Given the heavy plot and all the tragedies that happened in the story, a happy ending does not fit the framework of the narrative. 4th Prince So‘s open-ended closure on losing his one great love and longing to find her in the future, reiterates how the story focuses on the love journey and not on the fulfillment. Scarlet Heart Ryeo treads on the reality that a happy ending does not measure how great a love can be.

So well written. So true. The drama was so long ago and still... I still feel the hope they'll meet again. :tears:

*sigh*

To change the mood - the sexy lips parade. A picture dedicated to @bluelilac1214!

de852cbd5ce2c3e1b5980c368f9ce70b.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, willenette said:

#1 on the list?  Hey, do Korean channels ever replay a drama? 

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

To change the mood - the sexy lips parade.

Image result for lee joon gi sexy lipsHis finger is even saying....look here.  :wink:

Related imageLips in motion...

And my SMILE for the day:

my girl

• Like 5

On 27/1/2018 at 9:56 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Hey, I don't hate the bangs (except the wet noodle one <_<) - he looks beautiful with bangs too. It's just that I feel his Pretty Forehead should be shown at least once in a while. He is beautiful with or without bangs! love you crazy rabbit     

I love JG with all kind of bangs (even the wet noodle one, though they are not my faves) and i love JG with his bare forehead... i just love all his hair styles. He can´t do wrong in my eyes :wub:

Adorable with Kids Parade!!!! love you crazy rabbit

One of my fave parades... i'm melted... please keep it coming

On 27/1/2018 at 11:15 AM, glassnokamen said:

And those are the 4 picture that @bluelilac1214 has just posted :wub::DAnd here's the translation :wink:

Thank you and @bluelilac1214 for sharing. He looks so happy and his smile so lovely

On 27/1/2018 at 1:24 PM, glassnokamen said:

And "My lady" MV has reached 1M view!!!!!

Finally!!!! you must be really happy @pixelsticks. and it's still going up!

On 28/1/2018 at 9:15 AM, violina said:

Y'all will keep this special being at the top:)?right?

It's so good to read so many good news after a few days of absence... i keep voting!!!!

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

My SMILE for the day:

OMO love that smile so much!!!

17 hours ago, willenette said:

1. Scarlet Heart Ryeo

For people who have experienced the bliss of falling in love, they would know how love is not love without pain and memories. Scarlet Heart Ryeo runs a tormenting conflict driven plot, cushioned by languid story building. The stunning attention to depict the hero of the story paid off, as viewers gravitated to his harrowing journey. In return, the audiences show their appreciation by feeling the numbing anguish of his character.

source : HelloKPop

Thanks for sharing! i think the article is right. it doesn´t matter how much you cry while watching a drama, what matters is how long the drama stays with you. In my case (and many) MLSHR achieved the 2. We cried an awful lot... and we still cry and have the drama and the characters in our hearts. it feels like the first time... i wonder if it would ever change but seriously i don´t think so... in fact i don´t want the feeling to change...

I found another one for my bare feet parade! 

20080919163245_7612.jpg

Bare forehead for @bluelilac1214

263ABC5054A647B316F0A5

My smile for today 

CrujCOmWEAEeIon.jpg

All images credit to uploaders 

• Like 6

I am amazed and proud how the Japanese Entertainment industry is supporting JG. Most of of his dramas are shown in Japanese screens since Dec 2017.  Hero is coming in May, Arang and the Magistrate is showing tonight, Iljimae is coming in March, etc.

http://www.koari.net/news/detail.php?id=16940 

http://www.homedrama-ch.com/special/leejoongiproject

https://kandorastart.com/archives/star/イ・ジュンギ  

CM is also showing in Malaysia. " Korea《Criminal Minds》in Malaysia 8TV, Beginning 29 Jan 2018 Every Mon - Thurs , 10:30pm "  

(Credit to various IG accounts of dedicated JG angels)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/29/2018 at 3:37 AM, cedarwood said:

Why so quiet here?

Then let's make some noise, shall we? Image result for lee joon gi concert

On 1/29/2018 at 9:54 AM, pixelsticks said:

I want some LJG news!  I need some LJG news! <<<or some fun selfies>>>

Yes, please! desperate2 onion head

On 1/29/2018 at 4:36 PM, cedarwood said:

So well written. So true. The drama was so long ago and still... I still feel the hope they'll meet again.

Of course they meet again! Wang So always keeps his promises, remember?

On 1/29/2018 at 4:36 PM, cedarwood said:

To change the mood - the sexy lips parade. A picture dedicated to @bluelilac1214!

Thank you! love you crazy rabbit LOVE the gif! 

22 hours ago, cedarwood said:
On 1/29/2018 at 7:19 PM, pixelsticks said:

His finger is even saying....look here.  :wink:

I am looking. And believe me - you don't want to know what I'm thinking.

I'm very curious now! ahaaah onion head

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Bare forehead for @bluelilac1214

Thank youuuu! love you crazy rabbit

My smile for today 

Such a beautiful smile!! :wub:

On 1/28/2018 at 5:32 AM, cedarwood said:

You should! Don't stop! It's a beautiful death. I'm totally melted...

One of my fave parades... i'm melted... please keep it coming

As you lovely ladies wish! But this parade is hard....

Adorable with Kid/ Daughter :wub: / Two Weeks Parade:

Spoiler

... and there he is breaking my heart and making me cry.... :tears: :tears: :tears: 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Finally!!!! you must be really happy @pixelsticks. and it's still going up!

YUP!  And if y'all want to watch stream more videos...

Spoiler

please watch SHINee Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong to get them to 100 Million before their 10th Anniversary in May.  It's in tribute to Jonghyun.

My SMILE for the DAY:  

• Like 5

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Adorable with Kid/ Daughter :wub: / Two Weeks Parade:

Awwww!!! The girl is supercute! And they look so sweet together. LJG behaves like young dad with her - did you notice? He takes care no hair goes to her eye, keeps her close, holds her all the time. It's hard to believe they're actually NOT father and daughter.

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:
On 29.01.2018 at 6:34 PM, cedarwood said:
On 29.01.2018 at 2:49 PM, pixelsticks said:

His finger is even saying....look here.  :wink:

I am looking. And believe me - you don't want to know what I'm thinking.

I'm very curious now! ahaaah onion head

What do you think? evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 5