Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

18 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Yes first 4 episodes (specially epi 4) were more balanced... episode 5 was just Soo/Wook and Lady Hae...

Luckily there wasn many people around when i visited the gardens... but it was a windy (and later a rainy) day and i was so foolish but really i can help crying all the time, so all the pictures i had are a mess...

@antoniaclamens You visited the Chinese garden in Suwon? I was there in June :D It is a beautiful place really, luckily I was there with my Korean friend during the week in the morning, so there were only two ahjummas in the complex and we were happy, because they could make some photos of two of us together. :tongue: (I kinda hate selfie stick, it drives me crazy to still check the photo results and try hard to make a nice photo. I think it is still much easier & faster to ask somebody to take a photo hahaha)

Joon Gi also shared one photo from the Chinese garden on his IG - the one with the waterfall and pagoda, right? ^^

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I think to them Joseon = Confucius and they still partly live according to his teachings. And maybe they don't know Goryeo that much. I think they can also prefer Joseon because it lasted so long (500 years!).

Goryeo lasted almost for about 500 years too, 474 years to be exact according to Wikipedia. Maybe it has to do with them still following Confucianism as you said.

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i don think there could be something more sillier than my comments

You did read my cringe-worthy explanation above, right?

but we do think only logical thoughts about JG, right?

Yes, very logical, very rational thoughts only. Yes.

No one was happy there. The palace was one scary place.

I think that that's one of the many messages of the drama. palace is a scary place.. so no one can be happy there... even if MLSHR is a fantasy drama it was very realistic on it's take. maybe we had a lot of pain because of it, but maybe we love it so much becasuse of it

MLSHR is very realistic drama indeed, only a tiny amount of fantasy. The drama didn’t beat around the bush, it showed how cruel people could get when they fight for power; how people were treated differently just because of their status; it didn’t show any romantic or ideal view about kings and queens and princes; every character was so complex and deep with so many layers, they were real; the emotions were real – they were real people to us. Maybe that’s why we love it so much – that’s why we fell in love with some characters and sympathize with them while hate some others.

or are we all masochist?

We most probably are – we are watching a drama that guarantees heartbreak again and again, right? But more than being masochistic, maybe we like dramas/ films that feel real with deep, complex characters which we emotionally connect with and can relate to? Not just MLSHR, most of JG’s works are like that, aren’t they?

@haniiiii @cedarwood @antoniaclamens So I watched NSG last night. I loved JG and the film - I loved the cinematography, the OSTs – it’s a lovely film. I would have preferred more screen time for JG (obviously) and a little more interaction between Jun Ho and Xiao You.  Anyway, I’m left with puffy eyes, blotched face and a very heavy heart.

15 hours ago, haniiiii said:

There are some really sad parts of course, but Joon Gi's cuteness and warmhearted acting will keep it in balance, I think.

(Yes, you'll cry a lot. Believe me.)

you will love JG for sure (and cry tons for sure!)

For me it was like short bursts of happiness among heartbreak – I would be crying in one scene and the next would be happy or cute one, I would begin to smile; but before my tears could dry, I would get teary all over again in the next scene.

I don’t know why but I cried more after finishing the film – I was just staring with teary eyes at the credits rolling and began to sob. “For a While” is one of my favourite JG songs, to hear the song in the context of this film, the lyrics, the voice…

I didn’t pause anywhere while watching, so I would have definitely missed so many nuances of JG’s acting. Besides, some scenes were a little blurred because of my teary eyes. I’m still kind of processing the film, think. I wonder how much more emotional I would get if I watch it again by repeating some scenes? Would I watch it again? Definitely, but not in the near future.

I realized the following after watching NSG:

• If JG cries, I cry. It’s that simple.

• His teary eyes are not needed to make me cry – his body language is enough. When he stands dejectedly looking so defeated with his stooped shoulders in the bear suit, I was done for.

• I don’t have to look at his expressions or body language to cry – his voice is more than enough. In the last scene I heard his voice on the recorder and …

@haniiiii the second pic you've posted, that scene wasn't in the film, right? Or did I miss something?

@pixelsticks you should definitely watch NSG and do an emoji review.

Hey! You there! Give my friend something special!

Barman: Here it comes!

Since I’m dehydrated because all the crying I did and feeling down, I’ll take litres of water and the barman in your picture - he looks like he can make me laugh and help me get over my heartbreak. innocent-smiley-face.gif?1302011381

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New IG update :wub::wub:

He looks beautiful. love onion head This is exactly what I needed after my heartbreak last night. But isn’t this the same shirt he was wearing in his last IG update? So this isn’t a new pic?

14 minutes ago, Lynn11 said:

Seriously, is this man 35? And look at that pair of shorts!! He looks so cute in em. With this angle,  anyone in the right mind can resist (not jumping on) him?

No one should be allowed to look like this when they are 35! He's the most beautiful and cutest! :love: And about your last question, no. :wink:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@haniiiii the second pic you've posted, that scene wasn't in the film, right? Or did I miss something?

He looks beautiful. love onion head This is exactly what I needed after my heartbreak last night. But isn’t this the same shirt he was wearing in his last IG update? So this isn’t a new pic?

@bluelilac1214 You are right, that printscreen is from the movie trailer, but the scene itself was not actually in the movie.

And as for his IG photos, I think all of those latest posts are from Okinawa. ^^ Also, he could not wear shorts nowadays in Korea, it is really cold there :lol:

• Like 5

ARRRGGH.  I just spent almost an hour responding and it disappeared!  *(*#&#& Soompi!

On 11/11/2017 at 3:53 AM, haniiiii said:

This photo (second from those posted on IG) is my new wallpaper :wub:

2nd photo is stellar!

On 11/11/2017 at 9:06 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Yes, please! A tiny bit of angst with a clear Happy Ending. Because JG does angst very well. Oh, and I also want some smoldering looks from JG. :wub:

Yes YES YES.  And he definitely needs a role where he smolders....often....with those MLSHR like close ups....just to tease all humanity! 

All he cares about his image and position – he doesn’t want anything to damage that, he doesn’t want to take any risks even it is necessary.

Ok...I now know @antoniaclamens has paired up with you...so I am treading on dangerous ground....but..

Spoiler

remember his mother and family were in the dog house for an act she didn't even commit (Damn Queen Yoo and her propensity to meddle - poisoning Court Lady Oh and blaming it on Queen Hwangbo).  Seems she could do whatever and always get away with it <<because she is #1 Queen???>>>  Not so for the Hwangbos. Wook had to marry Myung Hee, not for love, but to give his family status again. So he is keenly SUPER sensitive to any actions/reactions in the Palace and the effect on his family.  I'll have to give him a bit for that.  But then again...don't make promises you cannot keep....consistently...handsome, smart yet stupid man. <<<end giving Wook snake support>>>

Do they have something against Goryeo? confused onion head

Love me some Goryeo <<<any drama recommendations for that period??>>>

On 11/11/2017 at 9:51 AM, bluelilac1214 said:
On 11/10/2017 at 11:24 PM, pixelsticks said:

besides your hatred of the snake? hehehe  

Snake Wook deserves this and some more. If you doubt me, ask @antoniaclamens

hehehehe...I've been warned! 

On 11/11/2017 at 9:37 AM, hiluna said:

@cedarwood You are all doing a great job of reviews and comments so what more can I say but that I agree with all of you :D

OK...are we really gonna let you get away with that???  

:wink:

Seriously though, I’m glad I fell for JG and met you guys – you guys are wonderful. :wub:

Word!

Yes, @pixelsticks how could you?

It's not EASY!!  But yes...WANG SO looking at Goryeo stars IS one of my TOP 10 MLSHR faces!  It's probably the first time you see his character smile so easily and so happily.  So yes....TOP 10....TAKE THAT!!  <<<maybe I like it because it's just WS....not WS & Soo...hahaha>>>

Oh, I've decided to woman up and going to watch NSG tonight. I hope my heart wouldn't be broken too much. Right?? :sweatingbullets:

Oh NO!!!  I don't have time to watch it....and now have to actively avoid all comments pertaining to it in here...scroll scroll scroll...

On 11/11/2017 at 2:30 PM, cedarwood said:
On 11/10/2017 at 11:24 PM, pixelsticks said:

Wait....wouldn't he WANT that???

To see Soo being treaten like servant? I doubt that.

I meant that it would mean Soo would be around him often...delivering things to him, etc. <<<he does claim her later...doesn't he?>>>

(Am I doing drinking parade?)

Did I miss the fun!  How about a coffee drinking parade...Image result for lee joon gi drinkingImage result for lee joon gi drinking

Not to fall in love with a man like that is such a waste!

Hence my frustration with Soo for numerous episodes!! 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:59 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I'm not only glad, i'm very thankful. that i fell for JG, that i get to know you all, that you guys are so wonderful!!!!

Word!  

Ok...I've try to recreate and will post now before changes pages...and losing again. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:
On 11/11/2017 at 5:59 PM, antoniaclamens said:

or are we all masochist?

We most probably are – we are watching a drama that guarantees heartbreak again and again, right? But more than being masochistic, maybe we like dramas/ films that feel real with deep, complex characters which we emotionally connect with and can relate to? Not just MLSHR, most of JG’s works are like that, aren’t they?

This....made me giggle ...and worry a bit! 

15 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

This week is *&#% week for my RL job.  I have many jobs lined up that NEED to be completed.  Quit tempting me you blue wonderful flower-best fragrance temptress. 

15 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Seriously, is this man 35?

I feel I need to speak up for humanity!  People in their 30s and 40s can and still look amazing!!  Sometimes even more so than they did when they were in their 20s!  I think JG looks yummier in his 30s! That and usually one's attitude/maturity is more developed and interesting/confident & sexy.  I love shooting 30 YOs more than 20 YOs. 

10 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Our boy spotted in a club in Gangnam, lol. Work hard, play hard, Joon Giiiii!

Next question?  Are those any PDs or persons of interest/drama wise???? And are those seriously glow tubes in the drink bucket?  hehe

And.....drumroll....

Thank you to those who have VOTED and moved LJG up to the #3 spot in TOTAL VOTES for the 2017 AAAs.  Voting is still open (deadline midnite 13th???) so if you can vote TODAY....please do so!!!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Ok... since today is soooooooooo silent here, I think it's time to show you the two back images of cd "Deucer" type A and B... and the inside book picture ... @pixelsticks you know... they are expecially for your collection :ph34r::ph34r:

Wait....is this really the same guy as this one Related imageRelated image

That album concept was quite sexy.  I request he recreate the "missing thumb" photo with his 35 YO wonderfully veiny hands in focus! 

Now onto the Forehead Parade...

• Like 6

AAA voting closed.

JG walking from the Number 8

rIbQ8Ie.gif

to Number 3 like the boss that he is....

Oh yeah

Oe2g2mf.gif

But seriously, thank you to all the angels that voted tirelessly.To all angels that posted reminders , cheers and updates on the whole process.JG fans are the best.No matter the outcome.Kudos to the realest actor, that we all love so dearly.Lee Joon Gi:heart:.

• Like 7

On 11/11/2017 at 2:51 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

I haven't finished sharing my Top 15 Hyun Joon outfits.

While we are waiting for 15th..lets rewind..

a. An obvious statement but his back is sexy.Love his back hair too.The way they cut and layered it, accentuates his head really well. Also he is a nurse's dream, no need to struggle to find an arm vein if he needed an iv drip.

image_9891020371501760074250.jpg?type=w1200

b.a man's sexiest accessory is a wrist watch..and that side face profile:)

image_1535020581501761247596.jpg?type=w1200

@pixelsticks Now onto the Forehead Parade...

Throws another one...I especially like this one because its a lethal combination of forehead, glasses, suit, and his many micro facial expressionslove-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634.

Ine0CzK.gif

Signs offoff-to-bed-smiley.gif?1292867647..night night chingus.....

• Like 7

1 hour ago, violina said:

AAA voting

But seriously, thank you to all the angels that voted tirelessly.To all angels that posted reminders , cheers and updates on the whole process.JG fans are the best.No matter the outcome.Kudos to the realest actor, that we all love so dearly.Lee Joon Gi:heart:.

If only we would have had a few more days. I bet we could have bested #2 but beating #1 EXO member D.O.?  Probably not! 

@violina Where is the briefcase clip from??

Posting this image because Episode 6 is this week's re(take). 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, violina said:

Love his back hair too.The way they cut and layered it, accentuates his head really well. Also he is a nurse's dream, no need to struggle to find an arm vein if he needed an iv drip.

@violina I agree with the CM hair, and I also love the back hair he had when whe went to Okinawa. So short and cute, that you just want to touch it and feel how soft it is, haha :lol:

imageproxy_7.jpg 

Btw, are you a nurse, @violina? :D Since you said that he is a nurse's dream :) 

@pixelsticks He was in the club with his manager and his other staff I think - the blond girls is his hair stylist, and there was some other dark haired girl sitting, I think his makeup stylist, not sure though...

But I hope he does meet some other people from business and thinks about his next project slowly ^^ I hoped that after the "black list" affair leaked, Joon Gi will receive tons of scripts, so many he could swim in them and choose what he wants :D 

Something like this, lol

smimming-in-paper.gif 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

On 10.11.2017 at 2:52 AM, antoniaclamens said:

I think this scene shows us what are YH true feelings for So... to her he's just an animal she would like to tame... and own

i would never ever like her... the ever smiling witch! like brother like sister... 

There was something about this scene I couldn't put a finger on so I rewatched it and... can I add my 5 cents? Don't hate me and fogive me for boring you.

Spoiler

I still believe YH had real crush on Wang So. Let's forget about the reasons why she finds him attractive (as if we could...) - when they talk she mentions the king preparing a wedding for her and if you look closely - she carefully watches his reaction. She tries to guess if he feels the same about her that she feels about him. 

Then the evil brother comes. He of course behave like an @ss**le, she doesn't know what to say. The problem is - she has too many things to lose if she openly tells Yo to go duck himself. I believe her face expression says that she feels a bit sorry for So being threaten this way. So has nothing to lose - no matter what he says or does no one will like him. So he can say the truth and don't give a $**t about the reaction of the rest. Yeon Hwa is part of the family, popular among other brothers. And as we know from later episodes - she wants power. Losing popularity means no power anymore. So she doesn't react to Yo's awful words but she also doesn't say bad things to So. 

So leaves and Yo continues to badmouthing So. We know how evil he is and she knows it even more - after all he's her brother and she knows him since she was little. So she still can't defend So in front of him but she has to play the game. Do you know the expression to tread on fragile ice? This is what she's doing. She can't say openly that she likes So because of the price - losing her place in hierarchy among the only people she knows but she also wants to stay true to herself so she says something like: "Sometimes I think about taming this wild animal". It's a sign for Yo that she's interested in So but at the same time it's spoken in a way he can't say she declared that she likes him. I don't know if I explained my point perfectly - she says two things in one sentence. She wants him but since it's Yo who's listening she says something in his style. Like saying she's interested but not in a way she really is. Like she wants to protect herself by saying "Of course he's an animal and that's why I want to tame him, of course I don't like him" but this is not what she really thinks.

Ok, I know, I can't make myself understandable. :(

On 11.11.2017 at 11:59 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I loved BA in that scene so much! and yes he was saying all the things i wanted to say !!! but in a more gentle way that i would have done it!!!

Baek Ah was a bit annoying tbh. He takes Soo for a talk and then he almost scolds her... for Wook sending her a poem (that's another issue I'd like to talk about). Shouldn't he talk to Wook about it? I mean she's young and naive (in his opinion, they don't know there's grown up woman in the body of teenager) but Wook knows what he's doing. And he started all this. 

And that poem thing was funny but not because Soo sent him an emoji. It's funny (and I'm a bit vicious here) because he gave her a poem and few scenes later he tells her that etiguette says she should give him another poem as a response. Dear Wook,  officially (and that's what you know) she's Hae Soo who lost her memory - how she's supposed to remember any poem to send you, you moron?! :tongue: 

but we do think only logical thoughts about JG, right?

We all do of course. :D

So sad to hear you lived in such a place

It wasn't that bad but after some time it became annoying, especially the football thing. But I lived with a v. nice person so I didn't complain. I just realized I can't hear neighbours here which is nice. So a home is finally a place where I rest. :D

even if MLSHR is a fantasy drama it was very realistic on it's take

I think reality could still be far worse (like if it all happened in reality Hae Soo would die in first episode). But what could happen in palace - you're right. The story of relationships and dealings in palace could be true.

On 12.11.2017 at 12:28 AM, haniiiii said:

(I kinda hate selfie stick, it drives me crazy to still check the photo results and try hard to make a nice photo. I think it is still much easier & faster to ask somebody to take a photo hahaha)

Same here. I hate selfie stick. It never works for me.

You saw those gardens?! I so envy you!!! Could you share some pictures? If you have some you can show publicly. :)

On 12.11.2017 at 6:56 AM, glassnokamen said:

New IG update :wub::wub:

It's November and he wears shorts! *evies JG*

On 12.11.2017 at 10:11 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

Goryeo lasted almost for about 500 years too, 474 years to be exact according to Wikipedia. Maybe it has to do with them still following Confucianism as you said.

And maybe because Joseon was later = it's closer with philosophy etc.

that’s why we fell in love with some characters and sympathize with them while hate some others.

And some of those characters we mourned. Like lady Hae - selfless, good, caring woman. I so cried when she died. :(

So I watched NSG last night. I loved JG and the film - I loved the cinematography, the OSTs – it’s a lovely film. I would have preferred more screen time for JG (obviously) and a little more interaction between Jun Ho and Xiao You.  Anyway, I’m left with puffy eyes, blotched face and a very heavy heart.

I'm glad you liked it. First half of the movie is like: "But where is LJG?! Do I watch the right movie? Maybe there were two movies with the same title?!" but then he appears and... and... :wub:

PS I can't listen to "For a while" 'cause I'm crying like baby whenever I hear it. :tears:

I don’t have to look at his expressions or body language to cry – his voice is more than enough. In the last scene I heard his voice on the recorder and …

...and I bet you did exactly the same thing as me >>>> crazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif?1292792386

Since I’m dehydrated because all the crying I did and feeling down, I’ll take litres of water and the barman in your picture - he looks like he can make me laugh and help me get over my heartbreak. innocent-smiley-face.gif?1302011381

This time I'll be selfless. Take the barman. You really need him now.

With soju if you want (continuing drinking parade).

5220efd498a2d832e052cc1ae62dc6b0.jpg

No one should be allowed to look like this when they are 35!

That's probably the reason I don't - I'm not allowed. Good thing they allowed him (whoever they are).

On 12.11.2017 at 3:39 PM, haniiiii said:

Our boy spotted in a club in Gangnam, lol. Work hard, play hard, Joon Giiiii! :tongue:

Hope it was his free time not a part of his work as usual.

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

ARRRGGH.  I just spent almost an hour responding and it disappeared!  *(*#&#& Soompi!

I almost lost my previous post but the worst thing didn't happen.

Love me some Goryeo <<<any drama recommendations for that period??>>>

Faith, but you probably saw it already. Hwarang is almost new but I'm not a fan - still it's Goryeo.

No way! :tongue:

I meant that it would mean Soo would be around him often...delivering things to him, etc. <<<he does claim her later...doesn't he?>>>

Yes on his command.

I am NOT having dirty thoughts. :naughty:

Sorry, wrong emoji. I meant this: :naughty:

Sorry, this: :naughty:

Oh crap...

Did I miss the fun! 

No, you're right on time, I only started...

f69b917d92fb946580b87e91b3cb2337.jpg

I wonder if I get extra points for Wang So photoshoot. :wink:

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I think JG looks yummier in his 30s!

Agree!

9 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

since today is soooooooooo silent here, I think it's time to show you the two back images of cd "Deucer" type A and B... and the inside book picture ...

Thank you for them! *swoons*

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Now onto the Forehead Parade...

Is there anything about this guy that is not PERFECT?! I mean eyes, nose, lips, forehead, cheekbones, jawline, bodyline, hands (ooohhhhh watching those hands in ep.4  when he wanted to take from Hae Soo things she was caring... *dies* ), arms, belly, legs... even his feet are beautiful!

4 hours ago, violina said:

to Number 3 like the boss that he is....

...and the way he moves! I lllllllove it! In ep. 6 there is a scene where he just walks and talks with Ji Mong... crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif?1292792411

2 hours ago, violina said:

a man's sexiest accessory is a wrist watch..

You think that too? I'm not alone!!! :w00t:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, violina said:

lol..you caught me while I was about to leave...its from "two weeks".

Which episode???  <<<bad Pixel cheated way back when and didn't watch every episode....it got repetitive.  That must be one I missed.>>>  

6 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Joon Gi will receive tons of scripts, so many he could swim in them and choose what he wants :D 

Something like this, lol

One can hope!!

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ok, I know, I can't make myself understandable. :(

Ok...you spoke what I tried to relay about Yeon Hwa.  That is how I read her as well. 

It's November and he wears shorts! *evies JG*

That's normal where I live! I forget people actually wear jackets this time of year. 

Faith, but you probably saw it already. Hwarang is almost new but I'm not a fan - still it's Goryeo.

Seen it and seen it! 

I am NOT having dirty thoughts. :naughty:

Sorry, wrong emoji. I meant this: :naughty:

Sorry, this: :naughty:

Oh crap...

BWAA!!  You can always make me LOL! 

No, you're right on time, I only started...

Ahhh...my fave drinking shot of his...I want every excerpt from that photoshoot Cosmo! Hey Cosmo....'bout time for another JG spread!

Related image

Upswept hair, smolder, side profile, sexy hands holding wine glass just so...all in black, boots, laying on a couch.  Nice highlight in eye. Nice guyliner! Couch is a little beat up though.  

• Like 5

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

<<<bad Pixel cheated way back when and didn't watch every episode....it got repetitive.  That must be one I missed.>>>  

You... You haven't... seen... every episode of Two weeks??? One of the best LJG's dramas? Explain yourself, young lady! :wink:

That's normal where I live! I forget people actually wear jackets this time of year. 

It's so freezing here... when I saw him in shorts I thought "Oh my... isn't he cold???" and then: "Right... not everywhere is winter at this time of year, silly!"

Hey Cosmo....'bout time for another JG spread!

Especially that he finished drama and he may find some time to do photoshoot! :D

Couch is a little beat up though. 

Maybe that's the idea? Our man looks spectacular no matter on what he sits (or lie down). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

You... You haven't... seen... every episode of Two weeks??? One of the best LJG's dramas? Explain yourself, young lady! :wink:

It was after watching SWWTN (and obviously MLSHR).  I think I adored the first 5 or so episodes...then felt frustrated with the storyline through Episode 12 so I skipped to watch the last few. But that means I have missed JG content.vkimJVh.png  Stupid me!!  

• LOL 2

On 11/13/2017 at 5:20 AM, pixelsticks said:

Ok...I now know @antoniaclamens has paired up with you...so I am treading on dangerous ground....but..

Spoiler

So he is keenly SUPER sensitive to any actions/reactions in the Palace and the effect on his family. 

I agree. But shouldn’t he be more compassionate because he knows how the palace works – not to everyone, but at least to the person who he claims he “loves”? He doesn’t even lift a finger for that person when she risks death for poisoning – making Lady Oh sacrifice herself doesn’t count. Isn’t it pure jealousy on snake Wook’s part that makes him force So to marry YH – he doesn’t even care that the person he loves/loved would also suffer. And when he cannot get what he wants, he simply blames So for all his misfortunes and problems. <_< Oh, he is not just a liar, he is a manipulator! 

any drama recommendations for that period??

Adding to @cedarwood's list, there’s a drama called “Shine or Go Crazy”, and it’s about our Wang So! I haven’t seen it yet though. It was in my “to watch” list, before I watched MLSHR, but I’m not so sure anymore.

Spoiler

Related image

Yes, the one in the middle is Wang So. :phew:

The other one is “The King in Love” and HJH (our 3rd prince Yo) is in it, haven’t seen that one either.

Spoiler

Image result for the king in love

Nope, I think not.

On 11/13/2017 at 6:30 AM, pixelsticks said:

This....made me giggle ...and worry a bit! 

Worry? confused onion head

On 11/12/2017 at 2:41 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

This week is *&#% week for my RL job.  I have many jobs lined up that NEED to be completed.

Oh, I’ll amend what I said:Pixel you should definitely watch NSG and do an emoji review after you’ve finished your jobs this week. Okay? innocent-smiley-face.gif?1302011381

Quit tempting me you blue wonderful flower-best fragrance temptress. 

*adjusts her crooked halo*  angel3 smileytemptress? Who, me? :huh:

I think JG looks yummier in his 30s!

My thoughts exactly! Just imagine how much yummier he is going to get as he gets older? flirty4-smiley.gif?1292867596

On 11/13/2017 at 5:48 PM, glassnokamen said:

@pixelsticks you know... they are expecially for your collection :ph34r::ph34r:

and my contribution for @pixelsticks's collection:

Spoiler

EHNkjPS.jpg

Image result for lee joon gi chest

On 11/13/2017 at 7:15 PM, pixelsticks said:

I request he recreate the "missing thumb" photo with his 35 YO wonderfully veiny hands in focus! 

Missing thumb? confused onion head

*Credit to original image uploaders.

• Like 4