Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

3 hours ago, violina said:

i was so used to seeing this gorgeous man every week for the past two months...arrrgh what to do now

Maybe he will grace us with airport fashion/photoshoots.  Or we can rewatch all those Dramas that @cedarwood listed that don't exist in DVD form for us.  Or we can spend more time in RL with RL people. <<<hahah>>>

Come on Lotte, make another short dorky drama. Or find him Reality shows.  Or he can go on vacation...I guess. <<<me being snarky>>>

Maybe we can rank HJ's outfits?  

Hey...its Quiet NCI guy (actor was in the background of many Bat Cave shots and I believe he was the sketch artist).  He's a likeable guy on IG.  <<<hehe>>   

• Like 6

15 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Maybe he will grace us with airport fashion/photoshoots.

hopefully..but the guy needs a break.He works so hard.I really hope he takes a vacation though he doesnt seem to like them very much.At least a month for himself would be great.(though I dont know if the selfish fangirl in us, would withstand a one month drought of no JG).But I think we will hearing about him pretty often at least for the next few days to come.

He still has the post drama interviews to do..Elle, Marie Claire, Allure magazine and all those japanese magazines, he usually does.They will soon be hunting him down for pictorials.I love his pictorials alot. I cant wait to feast my eyes on those.

On with the fan cam updates:Can you spot him here:D( lol he kind of looks wasted..just a bit or maybe he was just happy).

Another shot

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Hi. It's been such a long time since I posted on this thread.

I must admit that I wasn't religiously watching "Criminal Minds" (i know...bad me). But I am glad that the drama is still doing well for the sake of our beloved LJG.

Anyway, I very much love the chemistry between LJG and Moon Chae Won. Despite the littlest interaction between them and no loveline, these two just throwing chemistry at each other that I could not helped but feel such a waste over their potential. 

For that, I am really interested to see what project would LJG take up after this. I seriously pray that he is to do another drama back to back with MCW, preferably a romance sageuk. 

They have always been my dream OTP in sageukland that it was such a shame that the chemistry being wasted by having these two beautiful people chasing criminals instead of each other.

• Like 6

JG Angels! As you all know, THANK YOU AGAIN Special Edition pre-order is available now till 15 Oct!

And I've been informed that their shipping "worldwide" isn't exactly worldwide.

I'm already helping a few people (7 & counting) buy/ship from outside of the shipping zone. So if you're one of those having trouble buying, PM me here or IG or Twitter.

Cheers! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, violina said:

He still has the post drama interviews to do..Elle, Marie Claire, Allure magazine and all those japanese magazines, he usually does.They will soon be hunting him down for pictorials.I love those alot, I cant wait to feast my eyes on those.

Sorry to cut your post. 

I don’t recall him doing anything post drama interviews after SWWTN... even for SWWTN he only did it for JP media for JP mag... did I miss anything post interview, if so can you pls share link thanks!  :heart:

This is also the 1st drama with no final episode screen... I hope he is not cutting down in his activities...  :fearful:

I am also hoping more mags pictorials... last year after MLSHR, my fav is Bazaar China... 

@zi4r Thank you! You are always so helpful! 

Edited by LadyOne
  • Like 5

@violina thanks for giving the youtube link for @haniiiii:D 

Indeed, IMO everyone who has worked with JG oppa for sure acknowledge that he is a hardworking person and likeable person and definitely great actor :)

I noticed in most promotion and/or CM ending they mostly use JG oppa eventhough in the CM drama itself sometimes they emphasis Ki Hyung (Son Hyun Joo) arc rather than Hyun Joon (LJG).

• Like 4

21 hours ago, cedarwood said:

No idea. But I want to be that spoon... :wub:

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Lucky spoon! 

Talking about being lucky and stuff...il show you a pic story of yesterday's luckiest fan boy.

So you see at the CM wrap up party media posing photo session.When JG arrived, there was this fanboy(The one in the long sleeve, blue shirt).He did a slight bow and greeted JG.JG gave him a wave;

The guards tried to push him away and JG went on ahead to do the poses and walked around a bit if you watched the video:

Spoiler

sv9uYuU.gif

Just when you think he is done with the posing and stuff and about to walk away..he went back and took a photo with him

Spoiler

aJhoe2t.gif

Also how cool is it to have a bias who has very adoring fanboys:

LXY1bV4.gif

As well as fangirls:

a3JZcKm.gif

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, violina said:

Just when you think he is done with the posing and stuff and about to walk away..he went back and took a photo with him

He did take his time to greet most of the fans. Salute him for that, must be one of the reasons fans adore him :) 

if you see other actors, they just skimmed thru the fans. Maybe most of fans are JG's fan :D

• Like 4

22 hours ago, violina said:
It feels unreal..i was so used to seeing this gorgeous man every week for the past two months...arrrgh what to do now:bawling:...Hyun Joon is this really farewell..

@violina @pixelsticks I feel you. I live streamed the last 2 episodes and I feel so down after CM has finished, I haven't even watched the subbed ones yet. I have more of his works to watch but I still feel kinda depressed! Withdrawals, perhaps? :tears: I will miss Hyun Joon so much - I'll miss his smirks and soft smiles and oh so soft eyes and melodic voice and white shirts and dark suits and all the running and.. :tears: :tears: :tears:

On 9/22/2017 at 3:18 AM, pixelsticks said:

Maybe he will give us ONE happy funny crazy fulfilling ending <<<he can make us cry in the middle...but>>>....someday. But yes, I am ready for romantic JG again... Heck I am just ready for JG to be in another show again!  <<<I will miss Hyun Joon!>>>

Isn't that a given that he'll make us cry anyway? :ph34r: :ph34r: I'm totally okay with it - I'm ready get my heart broken and cry buckets but just give us a very clear happy ending! Please!! Is that too much to ask for? <_< And as for romantic JG - YES PLEASE! Well, if he really wants to show off his kicks and punches, he can be a martial arts instructor or something in the drama/ movie/ show, right? Romantic JG with action scenes, right? B)

On 9/28/2017 at 6:55 PM, pixelsticks said:

@haniiiii That first smiley pic....may be my FAVE of the day!  

Mine too! No words to describe it. JG's smile is love! :heart: 

@antoniaclamens Have I ever told you how much I love and appreciate you and your screen caps? Thank you! love you crazy rabbit

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Maybe he will grace us with airport fashion/photoshoots.  Or we can rewatch all those Dramas that @cedarwood listed that don't exist in DVD form for us.  Or we can spend more time in RL with RL people. <<<hahah>>>

Come on Lotte, make another short dorky drama. Or find him Reality shows.

18 hours ago, violina said:

He still has the post drama interviews to do..Elle, Marie Claire, Allure magazine and all those japanese magazines, he usually does.They will soon be hunting him down for pictorials.I love his pictorials alot. I cant wait to feast my eyes on those.

Yes, Yes, Yes to all!  Spending more time in RL with RL people....hmmm :phew:  His pictorials are :wub:  But I really hope that they would let us see at least half of his pretty forehead without covering it with those hook/ comma like bangs or that wet noodle hair - JG's pretty forehead deserves better! JG's hair deserves better!!desperate1 onion head

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Maybe we can rank HJ's outfits?

Yes!! good job onion head

• Like 6

On 9/28/2017 at 12:02 AM, cedarwood said:

Missed me? I'm baaaaack!

You are baaaack! Missed you so much!! happy dancing crazy rabbit

I'm sorry but when it comes to LJG I'm so selfish... I'll try to be a better person. :sweatingbullets:

But, but, but, we are family, right? You can't be selfish in things like this, right? Include me too - in your future schemes. teehee crazy rabbit

Yes! Please!!! :w00t: Oh god... how did you find them??? I'm such a sucker for happy endings! Esp. for Wang So!

(Hope the word "sucker" isn't forbidden.)

I was desperate for a happy ending, so I had no choice but to find them. :wink: PMed you and @glassnokamen

Oh you mentioned it... Hmmm... Not so sure about it now. :wink: Tell us about it. Every thought about loving Wang So is precious to me.  :D 

Let's face it - Wang So wasn't easy to play character and bad actor would damage this part. I could fall for him if another actor played Wang So but he must be a good actor. Still I'm glad it was LJG - he did his job so well. :wub:

I'll even write dissertations about Wang So when we rewatch MLSHR together - not just about him, but about JG too. :tongue: 

You... you haven't... no... it can't be... even Virgin snow?! My favorite movie for bad days?! How did this happen???

Well, I only discovered JG by the end of last year. I was almost watching his works chronologically, and I couldn't resist watching MLSHR. I watched it in March, got my heart broken and couldn't watch anything else for a while! :tears: I only watch one show at a time, so didn't watch anything else while CM was airing. That's what happened. But I'm glad I've got more stuff to watch now!!! :D :D

@pixelsticks I too have to watch May 18 - but I don't know whether I can bear to see JG get killed - and My Girl too (JG as a second lead? I don't know - I'll most probably watch. Should I?. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And woot for fanboys

and uncle fans too:D.Even Ahjusshi is mesmerized by that pretty face..hahaha. Everyone needs some JG:D..and can you see more ahjusshi's creeping in the back(sorry about the camera lights..poor people..if am feeling dizzy watching this, what more in person).

ctvwywK.gif

@bluelilac1214

His pictorials are :wub:  But I really hope that they would let us see at least half of his pretty forehead without covering it with those hook/ comma like bangs or that wet noodle hair - JG's pretty forehead deserves better! JG's hair deserves better!!

Ah you speak my mind.Cant they see how handsome he looks like at the sbs drama awards, and resident evil premier? #freeJG'sforehead..Its a good thing that he is very good looking, and he is JG so we can forgive some styling atrocities:D.But I have said it and il say it again, I detest the wet noodle hair.The most unflattering hairstyle on anyone ever.

• Like 7