Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

The thread is lively again and the beauty parade is back!!! happy dancing crazy rabbit

Exactly - I got so used to seeing him every week, it's going to be hard when CM is over!

I'm with @antoniaclamens and you too! :wink: . I’m happy to be addicted forever. Besides, don’t you need to be a willing participant for these types of programs to work? Therefore, it's never going to work for me. As for withdrawals, I still have some more of JG's works to catch up with – especially Never Say Good Bye. I’ll just have to be happy with the previous projects, right? *sighs*

Thank you! JG in white shirt is admire2 onion head and in black/ dark colors he is simply stunning! Thank you @antoniaclamens and @violina for the CM beauty parade! :wub:

Isn’t this one of your ploys to keep JG to yourself while we stare at Wang So and Gong Gil? confused onion head 

It’s one of my most favorite scenes. He was so vulnerable in it. And yes, Wang So is LOVE :wub:

@glassnokamen @pixelsticks I had such a hard time with the last 2 episodes, I kept on postponing watching them, but I gave in. And watched. And got my heart broken into millions of pieces. The ending left me so unsatisfied and bitter, I had to go search for fanfics to get some kind of closure. But nope, no closure for me yet - I want to *watch* it rather than just reading about it. Wang So deserved better! crying1 onion head

Since it's mostly about Wang So :wub: today....

* Credit to original uploaders

Hi bluelilac, thanks for sharing some captures from the drama. NICE pictures there, huh? I started missing it..........Well, I have the DVD copy of this so, I could re-watch this anytime I want to, anyway. :tongue:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi cedarwood,  SHR is definitely one of the best k-dramas I've seen.  I loved this drama. LJK is simply the best actor available for this kind of TV making. I would highly recommend this series. LJK delivered his role of unwanted, abused, desperate-for- love Prince very well.  He is absolutely phenomenal as the 4th prince, Wang So. He is such an amazingly talented actor. He also transitions between emotions flawlessly. I almost couldn’t handle many of his scenes purely because he was so intense in his delivery. He was as fantastic as can be. They say a story is only as good its villain. "Scarlet Heart" has no shortage of villains, all the actors and actresses playing their roles magnificently 'til the end. "Scarlet Heart" as a whole was beautifully tragic. KHN gave me goosebumps with his acting. I enjoyed Kang Ha Neul’s take on Wook. The timeline of events in "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is loosely based on history but we don't know for sure if a certain king really died of poisoning.  The ending was for me a bit of "cliffhanger" - IDK but it made me wonder what was going to happen next. I honestly don’t know what to think about this ending. I do think the drama missed an opportunity to insert at least a brief glimpse in the modern time of the reincarnated Wang So. It looks they left it open for a sequel. Overall I enjoyed "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" despite it being a period drama because I don't really dig such genre.  Well, the princes are cute & we all knew that.  I really love the scene in EP8 where Soo removes So’s mask and just looks upon him, and he just lets her. That Soo can look upon him and touch him with gentleness and empathy, must mean so much. Yes, the declaration that she is his, is a little domineering and dictatorial, but I take the point that in this scene, he declared himself hers first, and before he gave permission for her to touch his face. This is possibly my favorite OTP scene of the entire show. This drama was one intense ride! :tongue:

Oh thank you for sharing your thoughts about the drama, and thank you for making me remember that awesome scene from episode 8! to me MLSHR is the drama i love the most and Wang So the character i love the most. i can´t even compare them with other dramas/characters because they're on another level... still owing my heart

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Snicker snicker...B):wub:

YES...like his mad scientist photo shoot.  Or even more subtle, but something to make us laugh.  

Yes it was!  I still cannot watch the last few episodes......still. 

We get to see some more Hyun Joon soon.

That mad scientist photo shoot was so good!!! i will love it subtle or not!

20 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

So I'm not the only one that can not watch the last few episodes :( I'm seeing ML with two different friends: with one we are at the 11th ep, with the other one we are at the 9th ep... maybe I'll see the last episodes with one of with one of these friends to have some psychological support :D

And for the beauty parade...

Yayyyyyy the beauty parade is coming to stay!!!! love those pics :wub:

19 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Dear all, the voting season is really back!

Busy busy busy.... 

Please vote for JG in this year AAA, the following link below for an award. Do share with friends too... 

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703 

Can login via FB to vote... once a day.  Language of site can be changed to eng too... I hope he can win this time round, since there is technically no more suppression...  :wub: 

*Asia Artist Awards, abbreviated AAA, is an awards ceremony organized by South Korea-based business newspaper Money Today and its global media brands StarNews and MTN

i've already voted on IG... didn´t know you could vote daily! thank you!!!

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

*wears her halo* I only thought that if you want to stop watching him and you're all going through 12 steps thingy I should take care of our man. I always think about those poor ones who could feel left and lonely. :naughty:

Glove inspector sounds good. :D

Thank you for them. My day may start and it will be a good one. :wub:

I can read your post again and again and again and then one more time. So much my thoughts. 

Ok the pink clothes are not my thing - he should take them off. :ph34r:

You... never seen them? Like never never never??? Oh my... LJG is worth every tear you're going to drop. And his acting is so good till the end. Please, watch it all. And then we can support you and at least virtually hug you. :)

You devil thing.. always thinking of ways to take our JG!!! anyway thank you for making me laugh as always... my days always end on a funny note after reading your posts...

15 hours ago, violina said:

Oh is it?:wub:...then can i throw this nugget of gold today?

He was passionate and alive then....still passionate and alive now.Look at those eyes:wub:.Also..more than a decade later.He is still the prettiest.Indeed, the ancestor of the k-entertainment flower boys!!!

He was so pretty then... and is so pretty now.. but more manly :wub: for me it's a win :wink:

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

The thread is lively again and the beauty parade is back!!! happy dancing crazy rabbit

Exactly - I got so used to seeing him every week, it's going to be hard when CM is over!

I'm with @antoniaclamens and you too! :wink: . I’m happy to be addicted forever. Besides, don’t you need to be a willing participant for these types of programs to work? Therefore, it's never going to work for me. As for withdrawals, I still have some more of JG's works to catch up with – especially Never Say Good Bye. I’ll just have to be happy with the previous projects, right? *sighs*

Thank you! JG in white shirt is admire2 onion head and in black/ dark colors he is simply stunning! Thank you @antoniaclamens and @violina for the CM beauty parade! :wub:

Isn’t this one of your ploys to keep JG to yourself while we stare at Wang So and Gong Gil? confused onion head 

It’s one of my most favorite scenes. He was so vulnerable in it. And yes, Wang So is LOVE :wub:

@glassnokamen @pixelsticks I had such a hard time with the last 2 episodes, I kept on postponing watching them, but I gave in. And watched. And got my heart broken into millions of pieces. The ending left me so unsatisfied and bitter, I had to go search for fanfics to get some kind of closure. But nope, no closure for me yet - I want to *watch* it rather than just reading about it. Wang So deserved better! crying1 onion head

Since it's mostly about Wang So :wub: today....

* Credit to original uploaders

As always i think the same as you!!! only i was not smart enough to discover @cedarwood ploy.... i can´t believe you still have to watch Never Said Goodbye... JG will break your heart, i warn you... but you need to watch. and yes Wang So deserved bettter!!!! (thank you for the So pics :wub:))

9 hours ago, violina said:

Ah so we are doing a wang so vs gong gil:),spot the difference?..nice.I like it.more of this please.

I spotted one. wang so has a black pin to tie his (hair) pony tail..gong gil has a red cloth/ribbon to tie his (hair)pony tail.

Also while we are still on topic about wang so, beauty parades and stuff.. and because we are really going to have severe withdrawal syndrome because of not seeing our JG every week on TV..

how about parading JG wearing sageuk and modern clothes at the same time and nailing it:wub::

Bonus: 

because wang so is love:heart::

Credit for gifs go to the original uploader

First: yes Wang So is love :heart: having stated that important thing, i love your idea of contrasting sageuk and modern JG... maybe after that i could make up my mind wich one i like better?

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Lucky you - you still have something you haven't seen. Me? No chance. Seen everything except dramas and movies he haven't done yet.

So I have to wait.

Don't laugh but sometimes I fell in love with characters from movies or books and Wang So is one of them. My heart speeds up whenever I think about Wang So. :wub::unsure:

Btw since we all love Wang So... and we are going to suffer a lot after CM is over... maybe... that's only an idea...

Maybe we could watch SHR together? I mean I know it's not possible to watch it really together since we live in different places, time differences and stuff but... maybe we could like watch 1 or 2 episodes per weak and errr discuss them here?

Ok now - I'm leaving for London for a week so I won't be here I think but will come back after... well, after I come back. :wink:

You could rewatch old stuff!!!! and i love your idea of rewatching MLSHR together... i was going to watch it again anyway after CM ends... as i did ever since MLSHR ended and before CM started: two episodes per week on mondays and tuesdays!!! And i won´t laugh at you cause i do the same thing

Enjoy your time at London!!!

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I have this and HERO left. 

So, no Never Said Goodbye and no Hero??? do watch!! asap!!!! i've already comented about NSG but about Hero: JG is adorable beyond words in it! and his integrity and good spirits and selfishness... he made me so proud! his character resembles a little his Iljimae. i love him so much, and his looks :wub:

59 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi bluelilac, thanks for sharing some captures from the drama. NICE pictures there, huh? I started missing it..........Well, I have the DVD copy of this so, I could re-watch this anytime I want to, anyway. :tongue:

You have the DVD copy???!!! lucky you.........

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Oh thank you for sharing your thoughts about the drama, and thank you for making me remember that awesome scene from episode 8! to me MLSHR is the drama i love the most and Wang So the character i love the most. i can´t even compare them with other dramas/characters because they're on another level... still owing my heart

That mad scientist photo shoot was so good!!! i will love it subtle or not!

Yayyyyyy the beauty parade is coming to stay!!!! love those pics :wub:

i've already voted on IG... didn´t know you could vote daily! thank you!!!

You devil thing.. always thinking of ways to take our JG!!! anyway thank you for making me laugh as always... my days always end on a funny note after reading your posts...

He was so pretty then... and is so pretty now.. but more manly :wub: for me it's a win :wink:

As always i think the same as you!!! only i was not smart enough to discover @cedarwood ploy.... i can´t believe you still have to watch Never Said Goodbye... JG will break your heart, i warn you... but you need to watch. and yes Wang So deserved bettter!!!! (thank you for the So pics :wub:))

First: yes Wang So is love :heart: having stated that important thing, i love your idea of contrasting sageuk and modern JG... maybe after that i could make up my mind wich one i like better?

You could rewatch old stuff!!!! and i love your idea of rewatching MLSHR together... i was going to watch it again anyway after CM ends... as i did ever since MLSHR ended and before CM started: two episodes per week on mondays and tuesdays!!! And i won´t laugh at you cause i do the same thing

Enjoy your time at London!!!

So, no Never Said Goodbye and no Hero??? do watch!! asap!!!! i've already comented about NSG but about Hero: JG is adorable beyond words in it! and his integrity and good spirits and selfishness... he made me so proud! his character resembles a little his Iljimae. i love him so much, and his looks :wub:

You have the DVD copy???!!! lucky you.........

Hi antoniaclamens, ye my K-friend bought it for me. :tongue:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Had to play....

(G)love inspector! You're v. smart :) 

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Well, I have the DVD copy of this so, I could re-watch this anytime I want to, anyway. :tongue:

*is envious* I'd love to have DVD copy too but it won't work here. :(

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:
20 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You devil thing.. always thinking of ways to take our JG!!!

:naughty::naughty::naughty: Always! Still I'm so bad at it - never actually done it. You all can read my mind or what? :wink: Hope you can't read the dirty stuff! :ph34r:

my days always end on a funny note after reading your posts...

So glad to read it! 

(The kissing white emoticon would be here if I knew how to put it - the one ppl use here that looks a bit like a bunny.)

i love your idea of contrasting sageuk and modern JG... maybe after that i could make up my mind wich one i like better?

I don't think it's possible but you can try. If you do... maybe there's a chance I'll make my mind. :wink:

Ok bye now! Will be back at the end of September. Take good care of our man, my ladies! :wink: 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

(G)love inspector! You're v. smart :) 

*is envious* I'd love to have DVD copy too but it won't work here. :(

:naughty::naughty::naughty: Always! Still I'm so bad at it - never actually done it. You all can read my mind or what? :wink: Hope you can't read the dirty stuff! :ph34r:

So glad to read it! 

(The kissing white emoticon would be here if I knew how to put it - the one ppl use here that looks a bit like a bunny.)

I don't think it's possible but you can try. If you do... maybe there's a chance I'll make my mind. :wink:

Ok bye now! Will be back at the end of September. Take good care of our man, my ladies! :wink: 

Hi cedarwood, what I know is - there are multiple types of DVDs, and certain DVD players will only accept certain types of disks. DVDs aren’t universal; what plays in the US won’t play everywhere else in the world. There’s a chance your DVD is formatted for European viewing or coded for some other global region. North American DVD players are designed for NTSC disks formatted for region 1 or 0. Maybe that particular brand of disk you used is not perfectly compatible with your DVD player. It should be a legitimate copy. Some distributors use different encryption methods and the player may see this as a pirate. Generally, the issue is region codes, you have to make sure that the DVD is coded to the region that your DVD player was bought in. :tongue:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi cedarwood, what I know is - there are multiple types of DVDs, and certain DVD players will only accept certain types of disks. DVDs aren’t universal; what plays in the US won’t play everywhere else in the world. There’s a chance your DVD is formatted for European viewing or coded for some other global region. North American DVD players are designed for NTSC disks formatted for region 1 or 0. Maybe that particular brand of disk you used is not perfectly compatible with your DVD player. It should be a legitimate copy. Some distributors use different encryption methods and the player may see this as a pirate. Generally, the issue is region codes, you have to make sure that the DVD is coded to the region that your DVD player was bought in. :tongue:

Exactly, but Japan DVD have Region 2 that is the same of Europe... so I think it will work on @cedarwood DVD player since, if I'm correct, she's from Europe like me :)

• Like 4

Wow, thanks everyone for posting all the nice stuff here and in Criminal Minds thread too. My university semester has started this week and this school-work-school-work-little sleep regime is slowing me down in my LJG acitivites :D Have to watch the both episodes of CM today :wub:

I was not so visible here the last few days, but I am still in the game :D:tongue: And ready to do the translating and subbing work ^_^ I hope we will get BTS from ep 15 and 16 soon, I was expecting it yesterday or today and nothing haha.

• Like 8

I love @cedarwood idea of Find the Difference and @violina Contrast/Compare Saguek/Modern.  I'll contribute but probably when Criminal Minds is over.  Stuck in Hyun Joon land right now. tumblr_owl9w25wOM1w2wd5jo5_500.gif

How can one not be drawn in by this......?  cr. gif by allthatjoongi

I've heard I've made the DC gallery.  Woo woo!  If only I could get the attention of one handsome bastard!  :ph34r:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

On 9/20/2017 at 10:39 PM, violina said:

how about parading JG wearing sageuk and modern clothes at the same time and nailing it:wub::

because wang so is love:heart:

Yes! :love:

And yes, Wang So is LOVE :heart:

HOW did you know that? Who told you??? Ohhhh that was such a perfect plan.... still it was worth trying.

I knew it!! You should have included me in your plan too, so that I wouldn’t have exposed you.evil smile onion head

Did you find anything???

I did. Thank god, the fandom is still very much active. I found so many amazing fics and very talented authors. There are many one shots and multi chapter fics. There are fics that are so fluffy, you’ll have cavities and most importantly they have HAPPY endings!!! Wang So deserves better and he deserves all the happiness. Because Wang So is LOVE. :wub: I  can give you some links if you are interested.

Don't laugh but sometimes I fell in love with characters from movies or books and Wang So is one of them. My heart speeds up whenever I think about Wang So. :wub::unsure:

Oh, there’s nothing to laugh about it because I’m exactly the same. I’ve had my share of favorite characters who I adored. But I never thought that I would actually love a fictional character this much. If you haven’t noticed so far from my toned-downed “declarations” here, I absolutely love Wang So.:wub: Though I’m not sure whether I would have fallen for this character if it were not for JG’s amazing portrayal.

I think we found 4 already. :lol:

What about the 5th one?:wink:

Btw since we all love Wang So... and we are going to suffer a lot after CM is over... maybe... that's only an idea...

Maybe we could watch SHR together? I mean I know it's not possible to watch it really together since we live in different places, time differences and stuff but... maybe we could like watch 1 or 2 episodes per weak and errr discuss them here?

YESSSS! *screams in a very high pitched voice* Yes, a thousand times yes! I’ve always wanted to watch it again but didn’t have any courage go through the heartache alone. At least I’ll get some emotional support from you guys. I love the idea. Let’s do this!!!yesss crazy rabbit

@cedarwood Have a very safe and wonderful journey. bye1 onion head

@pixelsticks @antoniaclamens :ph34r::ph34r: I've still got Virgin Snow, Joseon Gunman, SWWTN and NSG left. :ph34r::ph34r: It's mainly because I only watch one show at a time, so that I can be fully invested in one character/ story line.

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

That, we do!! I live for happy endings, and JG makes me watch all these heart breaking tragedies and tearjerkers with open endings!! Joon Gi, Why? head crazy rabbit

16 hours ago, willenette said:

Lovely pictures!! Specially the smirk and the teary eyed one! He is phenomenal when he cries. For having a DVD copy, as@antoniaclamens said, lucky you...

13 hours ago, cedarwood said:

you mean this - love you crazy rabbit ?

Spoiler

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I love @cedarwood idea of Find the Difference and @violina Contrast/Compare Saguek/Modern.  I'll contribute but probably when Criminal Minds is over.  Stuck in Hyun Joon land right now. 

I've heard I've made the DC gallery.  Woo woo!  If only I could get the attention of one handsome bastard!  :ph34r:

YAY!! good job onion head

You've made it to the DC gallery - it's only a matter of time until the Handsome Bastard notices you! floating crazy rabbit

u59LX50.gif

*Credit to original uploaders

• Like 6

22 hours ago, cedarwood said:

COUNT ME IN!!!!! Maybe with the help of all you, soompi chingus, I'll be able to see the last few ep that I still miss

@pixelsticks, it may be that is your turn to see your amazing work post in JG IG???? 33.gif 33.gif 33.gif 33.gif

52 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@pixelsticks @antoniaclamens :ph34r::ph34r: I've still got Virgin Snow, Joseon Gunman, SWWTN and NSG left. :ph34r::ph34r: It's mainly because I only watch one show at a time, so that I can be fully invested in one character/ story line.

Ehm... I think it's my time to make outing... I've seen only few works of our dear JG, because I know him for less than a year and I don't want to stay too much time without having something new of his fantastic interpretations to see... so I am centelles all his works. Actually I've only see "Kings and the Clown", "Virgin Snow", "Joseon Gunman", "Scholar who walks the night", "Never Said Goodbye", "Moon Lovers" :wub:, "My ear Candy"  and, of course "Criminal Minds". I have a lot to see... and I'm very happy about this :D:D:D:D

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Ehm... I think it's my time to make outing... I've seen only few works of our dear JG, because I know him for less than a year and I don't want to stay too much time without having something new of his fantastic interpretations to see... so I am centelles all his works. Actually I've only see "Kings and the Clown", "Virgin Snow", "Joseon Gunman", "Scholar who walks the night", "Never Said Goodbye", "Moon Lovers" :wub:, "My ear Candy"  and, of course "Criminal Minds". I have a lot to see... and I'm very happy about this :D:D:D:D

@glassnokamen Same here, I have two pieces on my to-watch-list :)  I have seen all the LJG films & dramas except Iljimae and Hero. I want to see it after CM finishes ^^ But I also rewatch his dramas or some of the episodes often :D Still "in touch" haha. 

I am curious what his next project will be in future. Some romcom would not be bad since CM has been without romance :tongue: and we know he can make really nice kissing scenes...I still remember the first kissing scene with Ari in Time Between Dog and Wolf, so passionate and wild :wub: or he could play some smart bad guy haha ^_^:ph34r: Well, whatever is OK if JG is in it ^^

@pixelsticks Congrats to your DC Gallery success! Let's wait for next JG IG update hoho. Will we see JoonGi Star Wars? Fingers crossed, chingu :wink: 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I've still got Virgin Snow

Oops...that one too.  And May 18.  

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I live for happy endings, and JG makes me watch all these heart breaking tragedies and tearjerkers with open endings!! Joon Gi, Why? head crazy rabbit

Maybe he will give us ONE happy funny crazy fulfilling ending <<<he can make us cry in the middle...but>>>....someday. But yes, I am ready for romantic JG again... Heck I am just ready for JG to be in another show again!  <<<I will miss Hyun Joon!>>>

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

@pixelsticks, it may be that is your turn to see your amazing work post in JG IG????

A fangirl can dream...especially one that will probably never get to see him in person. Or have socks with his image on them.  OR watch him film or be present at a photoshoot/fan meet or have his signature ???

I shouldn't complain though.  

Spoiler

I have had yummy Go Yoon (Lee Han) acknowledge and post my stuff.  I have had Jang Dong Joo (1st Episode Cute Intense Bad Guy) like and even follow me for a while. Lately, even a handsome NCI agent has been liking my CM posts.  I'm surrounded by handsome CM guys paying attention....but alas not Mr. Perfect. hahahaha <<<yes I know he is super busy and super popular>>> Can't get the CM ladies to acknowledge me though...even though I tried! 

Did you all VOTE today???  When is the deadline???FrMnHs5t.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

That, we do!! I live for happy endings, and JG makes me watch all these heart breaking tragedies and tearjerkers with open endings!! Joon Gi,

Indeed most JG drama have no closure. He is trully amazing to draw many fans despite his drama/movie gives open endings :tongue:

2 hours ago, haniiiii said:

glassnokamen Same here, I have two pieces on my to-watch-list :)  I have seen all the LJG films & dramas except Iljimae and Hero. I want to see it after CM finishes ^^ But I also rewatch his dramas or some of the episodes often :D Still "in touch" haha. 

You must watch iljimae. It has all comedy yet very tear jerking. This is one drama that make me totally hook on JG. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Hi glassnokamen LJK is so stunning & awesome here.  I find the movie, "Kings and the Clown" good. Although the name translates directly as 'The King's Man' the English title being used for it is the "King and the Clown". It was great, seriously. This movie was extremely popular in South Korea.  This is an amazing film.  It was created that will live up to international standards and expectations still, it had modest production cost. "King and the Clown" was South Korea's best selling film despite the taboo nature of the film.  Though well-known for the gay-themes that the movie brings, it is only implied, and not the sole purpose of the story. What was most astonishing about this movie was that, it showed the passionate love between the two male jesters without showing any sexual scenes. "The King and the Clown" is perhaps going to be looked back in twenty years & so on..... Of course, it's not suitable for people under 15 but that makes it even greater! Everything ended in an amazing way that I was moved and so happy in the end! :tongue:

• Like 6

Hi everyone... Sorry for long post. This is what happens when I rarely show up here. :D

Hi bluelillac1214, thank you for welcoming me. I said I'm back but still can't post frequently here. (shame on me)

Hi haniiiii thank you for the DJ Hanmin  video. I like his rhyme "bba se, bba se ... beomin jabeureo wasse (I came to catch the criminal)" hahaha
Btw,  I'm soo happy for you that you can meet him during CM filming. You're such a lucky girl! Thank you for translation as always and I wish you all the best during your academic activities!

I'm happy when he said that he's OK on IG, and even happier to know he's really in a good mood and enjoy filming CM. His video with NCI team is super funny hahaha. Even TL Kang can't bear but follow him doing funny/silly thing LOL
. and ... the other sequentially Vlive videos keeps me  laughing and laughing ... hahaha... This handsome bastard really made my day so much fun.

Awww... You're sooo close glassnokamen! Good to see you on Thank You VM :)and thank you for all of his IG update!

Hi pixelsticks I didn't know there is Soompi's Director's List for Hyun Joon. I think the list is awesome! I'm going to watch ep 17&18 tonight. I'm super excited with your "Hun Jun Need A Lightsaber" Scene, can't wait to watch the real scene LOL  Ahhhh... I can't believe next week is the finale week for CM  :(You're 12 Step Program is so funny but true. I think i will need an Addiction Recovery Process after next week LOL. My initial recovery plan is to watch his modern drama, starting with TBDAW (since i've watched all of his saeguk after MLSHR but not his modern drama yet) but I don't mind if some of us here plan to watch and discuss again MLSHR I'll consider it as another recovery plan also :)

To cedarwood who is currently rewatching Arang, Yes... his eyes are not sooooo SO... They're sooooo SATO hahaha just kidding ... oh no I think miss Sato now. Well, have a wonderful trip in London and Safe flight.

Hi cwngf thank you for the translation. I watch all the CM BTS  video from JG Family thank to glassnokamen for the link.

Hi willenette thank you for sharing 5 of The Most Visually Stunning K-Drama Article.  I looove MLSHR cinematography. I like the OST also. Currently playing all of the OST. Wow It's been a year but all of  the OST are still beautiful, makes me remember the scene, although i didn't watch it now, i can imagine the scene while listening to the songs :wub:

Thank you for the beauty video lindagunawan Never found that video before, nice finding
:)

Wow... the voting season is coming thank for the info ladyone and keep voting everyone :D

Most Handsome Actor 
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19797&star_num=171&share=

Favourite Drama Couple (moon lover) 
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19563&star_num=163

Favourite Oppa
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19372&star_num=163

Favourite Kdrama
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19370&star_num=163

Best Korean Prince 
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=18424&star_num=163&share

Asia Artist Awards
http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703 

DONE ALL!

Thank to violina and antoniaclamens for beauty parade. Love all of them very much :wub:

Omo  omo omo... he's super duper cuteeeee :blush:

tumblr_owkscdiW551w2cbngo1_540.jpg&key=f

and remains handsome decade later

.k8FaQJD.jpg&key=550c029406bbafd96ace4965

• Like 8

Cute IG image posted by SHJ :)

There is also a reply of JG under the post if someone Will be so kind to translated it, it would be very appreciate :) @haniiiii  or @zi4r maybe?

Edit: here you can find the translations of all the interactions between the cast so far..

Thanks to @zi4r :wub:

Edited by glassnokamen
Add translations link
  • Like 7