Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

13 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@glassnokamen Wow, he is looking sooo sexy without even trying. Oh my :wub:

Loooooove it!!! lol i saw the pictures first and i thought he was modeling for the lucky girls :joy: he looks so hot and effortless so!!!

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

+ another year of waiting for another LJG drama. He's so worthy of waiting. 

Ohhhh the beauty parade is back! So... I think this will be a great fun. FIND 5 DIFFERENCES!!!

He was born with it. :wub:

I find another difference!!! mask and no mask :tongue:

And yes, he was born with it :love:

8 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Wait.....damn....enabler that you are!! :wink:

5 Differences?  

I'll do one...

Black clothes/Green Clothes  :tongue:

Y'all see the new Namoo pics...on naver and vlive

http://channels.vlive.tv/FCA51/celeb/1.2687601  

Next role?  Judge

Or glove inspector.  

ohhh i love glove inspector!!! i wish to see his dorky/cute/funny side in a drama... btw @haniiiii it would be great if you can translate the naver post, and specially the little video with the NCI ID. no preassures but thank you in advance :wink:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

So true. SHR was a masterpiece when it comes to visuals. I know it had some lacking in the second part of the drama but still... The drama had it all anyway: the views, sets, costumes, great actors doing great job and apart from silly song - really good music, atmosphere, moments, fight scenes, conflict... and of course - beautiful love story. 

Geez. I just made myself to watch it all again. :heart:

Hi cedarwood,  SHR is definitely one of the best k-dramas I've seen.  I loved this drama. LJK is simply the best actor available for this kind of TV making. I would highly recommend this series. LJK delivered his role of unwanted, abused, desperate-for- love Prince very well.  He is absolutely phenomenal as the 4th prince, Wang So. He is such an amazingly talented actor. He also transitions between emotions flawlessly. I almost couldn’t handle many of his scenes purely because he was so intense in his delivery. He was as fantastic as can be. They say a story is only as good its villain. "Scarlet Heart" has no shortage of villains, all the actors and actresses playing their roles magnificently 'til the end. "Scarlet Heart" as a whole was beautifully tragic. KHN gave me goosebumps with his acting. I enjoyed Kang Ha Neul’s take on Wook. The timeline of events in "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is loosely based on history but we don't know for sure if a certain king really died of poisoning.  The ending was for me a bit of "cliffhanger" - IDK but it made me wonder what was going to happen next. I honestly don’t know what to think about this ending. I do think the drama missed an opportunity to insert at least a brief glimpse in the modern time of the reincarnated Wang So. It looks they left it open for a sequel. Overall I enjoyed "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" despite it being a period drama because I don't really dig such genre.  Well, the princes are cute & we all knew that.  I really love the scene in EP8 where Soo removes So’s mask and just looks upon him, and he just lets her. That Soo can look upon him and touch him with gentleness and empathy, must mean so much. Yes, the declaration that she is his, is a little domineering and dictatorial, but I take the point that in this scene, he declared himself hers first, and before he gave permission for her to touch his face. This is possibly my favorite OTP scene of the entire show. This drama was one intense ride! :tongue:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

The reglamentary final shot

Snicker snicker...B):wub:

2 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i wish to see his dorky/cute/funny side in a drama

YES...like his mad scientist photo shoot.  Or even more subtle, but something to make us laugh.  

2 hours ago, willenette said:

This drama was one intense ride!

Yes it was!  I still cannot watch the last few episodes......still. 

We get to see some more Hyun Joon soon.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Yes it was!  I still cannot watch the last few episodes......still. 

So I'm not the only one that can not watch the last few episodes :( I'm seeing ML with two different friends: with one we are at the 11th ep, with the other one we are at the 9th ep... maybe I'll see the last episodes with one of with one of these friends to have some psychological support :D

And for the beauty parade...

01-10_zpsvfwaqivq.jpg?t=1505801378

kr_wave_vol25_p3_zps5fuhqvmu.jpg

• Like 8

Dear all, the voting season is really back!

Busy busy busy.... 

Please vote for JG in this year AAA, the following link below for an award. Do share with friends too... 

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703 

Can login via FB to vote... once a day.  Language of site can be changed to eng too... I hope he can win this time round, since there is technically no more suppression...  :wub: 

*Asia Artist Awards, abbreviated AAA, is an awards ceremony organized by South Korea-based business newspaper Money Today and its global media brands StarNews and MTN

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, LadyOne said:

Dear all, the voting season is really back!

Busy busy busy.... 

Please vote for JG in this year AAA, the following link below for an award. Do share with friends too... 

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703 

Can login via FB to vote... once a day.  Language of site can be changed to eng too... I hope he can win this time round, since there is technically no more suppression...  :wub: 

*Asia Artist Awards, abbreviated AAA, is an awards ceremony organized by South Korea-based business newspaper Money Today and its global media brands StarNews and MTN

Let's work hard chingu :) some actors have votes more than 300 and even 14k :o

• Like 6

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

*wears her halo* I only thought that if you want to stop watching him and you're all going through 12 steps thingy I should take care of our man. I always think about those poor ones who could feel left and lonely. :naughty:

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Or glove inspector.  

Glove inspector sounds good. :D

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

As usually my pics on episode 16 here:

Thank you for them. My day may start and it will be a good one. :wub:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

SHR is definitely one of the best k-dramas I've seen. 

I can read your post again and again and again and then one more time. So much my thoughts. 

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New IG update :wub::D:wub:

Ok the pink clothes are not my thing - he should take them off. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

So I'm not the only one that can not watch the last few episodes :( I'm seeing ML with two different friends: with one we are at the 11th ep, with the other one we are at the 9th ep... maybe I'll see the last episodes with one of with one of these friends to have some psychological support :D

You... never seen them? Like never never never??? Oh my... LJG is worth every tear you're going to drop. And his acting is so good till the end. Please, watch it all. And then we can support you and at least virtually hug you. :)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ohhhh the beauty parade is back!

Oh is it?:wub:...then can i throw this nugget of gold today?

tumblr_owkscdiW551w2cbngo1_540.jpg

He was passionate and alive then....still passionate and alive now.Look at those eyes:wub:.Also..more than a decade later.He is still the prettiest.Indeed, the ancestor of the k-entertainment flower boys!!!

tumblr_owgi4wlmzo1vem8apo2_400.gif

• Like 8

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

5 Differences?  

I'll do one...

Black clothes/Green Clothes  :tongue:

Y'all see the new Namoo pics...on naver and vlive

http://channels.vlive.tv/FCA51/celeb/1.2687601 

Next role?  

Judge

Or glove inspector.  

(Lol I dont know but if I was the judge, or prosecutor or defence attorney.I would not concentrate on the case and just stare at him:grin:?

Or Stenographer?

01-2430.jpg?type=w1200

Or Defense Attorney/lawyer?

01-2449.jpg?type=w1200

Or Public Relations Officer?

01-2420.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

The thread is lively again and the beauty parade is back!!! happy dancing crazy rabbit

On 9/18/2017 at 8:54 AM, antoniaclamens said:

about waiting another year for next JG's project it might be the death of me!!! i hope he makes a movie (crossing fingers)

Exactly - I got so used to seeing him every week, it's going to be hard when CM is over!

On 9/18/2017 at 9:36 PM, pixelsticks said:

Withdrawals....oh how painful!!  Will the 12 Step Program begin soon?

On 9/19/2017 at 8:03 AM, antoniaclamens said:

btw @pixelsticks i don´t think i need a 12 step program.... i just need my drug!!!!! that is.. another JG's project. stat.

I'm with @antoniaclamens and you too! :wink: . I’m happy to be addicted forever. Besides, don’t you need to be a willing participant for these types of programs to work? Therefore, it's never going to work for me. As for withdrawals, I still have some more of JG's works to catch up with – especially Never Say Good Bye. I’ll just have to be happy with the previous projects, right? *sighs*

On 9/19/2017 at 8:03 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Some episode 15 pictures here:

More HJ hotness here:

Thank you! JG in white shirt is admire2 onion head and in black/ dark colors he is simply stunning! Thank you @antoniaclamens and @violina for the CM beauty parade! :wub:

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ohhhh the beauty parade is back! So... I think this will be a great fun. FIND 5 DIFFERENCES!!!

Work hard on this one. :wink:

Isn’t this one of your ploys to keep JG to yourself while we stare at Wang So and Gong Gil? confused onion head 

11 hours ago, willenette said:

I really love the scene in EP8 where Soo removes So’s mask and just looks upon him, and he just lets her. That Soo can look upon him and touch him with gentleness and empathy, must mean so much. Yes, the declaration that she is his, is a little domineering and dictatorial, but I take the point that in this scene, he declared himself hers first, and before he gave permission for her to touch his face. This is possibly my favorite OTP scene of the entire show. This drama was one intense ride! :tongue:

It’s one of my most favorite scenes. He was so vulnerable in it. And yes, Wang So is LOVE :wub:

@glassnokamen @pixelsticks I had such a hard time with the last 2 episodes, I kept on postponing watching them, but I gave in. And watched. And got my heart broken into millions of pieces. The ending left me so unsatisfied and bitter, I had to go search for fanfics to get some kind of closure. But nope, no closure for me yet - I want to *watch* it rather than just reading about it. Wang So deserved better! crying1 onion head

Since it's mostly about Wang So :wub: today....

kQqHDbB.jpg

ct1jFpo.jpg

rCVafpT.png

* Credit to original uploaders

• Like 9

21 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ah so we are doing a wang so vs gong gil:),spot the difference?..nice.I like it.more of this please.

I spotted one. wang so has a black pin to tie his (hair) pony tail..gong gil has a red cloth/ribbon to tie his (hair)pony tail.

Also while we are still on topic about wang so, beauty parades and stuff.. and because we are really going to have severe withdrawal syndrome because of not seeing our JG every week on TV..

how about parading JG wearing sageuk and modern clothes at the same time and nailing it:wub::

tumblr_owgi4wlmzo1vem8apo4_400.gif               tumblr_owgi4wlmzo1vem8apo1_400.gif

Bonus: 

because wang so is love:heart::

tumblr_owgi4wlmzo1vem8apo3_400.gif

Credit for gifs go to the original uploader

• Like 7

9 hours ago, violina said:

then can i throw this nugget of gold today?

You can throw pearls like that anytime - with or without beauty parade. :wub:

9 hours ago, violina said:

Or Stenographer?

My very personal assistant? :wink:

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I still have some more of JG's works to catch up with – especially Never Say Good Bye. I’ll just have to be happy with the previous projects, right? *sighs*

Lucky you - you still have something you haven't seen. Me? No chance. Seen everything except dramas and movies he haven't done yet.

So I have to wait.

Isn’t this one of your ploys to keep JG to yourself while we stare at Wang So and Gong Gil? confused onion head 

HOW did you know that? Who told you??? Ohhhh that was such a perfect plan.... still it was worth trying. 

I had to go search for fanfics to get some kind of closure.

Did you find anything???

Since it's mostly about Wang So :wub: today....

Don't laugh but sometimes I fell in love with characters from movies or books and Wang So is one of them. My heart speeds up whenever I think about Wang So. :wub::unsure:

Standing/not riding a horse - riding a horse :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I think we found 4 already. :lol:

4 hours ago, violina said:

how about parading JG wearing sageuk and modern clothes at the same time and nailing it:wub::

Gif & beauty combo parade? :w00t:

Btw since we all love Wang So... and we are going to suffer a lot after CM is over... maybe... that's only an idea...

Maybe we could watch SHR together? I mean I know it's not possible to watch it really together since we live in different places, time differences and stuff but... maybe we could like watch 1 or 2 episodes per weak and errr discuss them here?

Ok now - I'm leaving for London for a week so I won't be here I think but will come back after... well, after I come back. :wink:

• Like 6

15 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

So I'm not the only one that can not watch the last few episodes :(

I knew there is a reason we click!  :D

14 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Please vote for JG in this year AAA

Done!  

14 hours ago, Linda Gunawan said:

some actors have votes more than 300 and even 14k :o

Ouch!  Spread the word!

I still have some more of JG's works to catch up with – especially Never Say Good Bye.

I have this and HERO left. 

13 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I'm leaving for London for a week so I won't be here I think but will come back after... well, after I come back. :wink:

Have a WONDERFUL time!  We will keep JG busy for you!  I might watch all of SHR ...with and for you! 

And yes...

WANG SO IS LOVE!!

What should we say is Hyun Joon?  

Hyun Joon is Hunky Junki?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1