Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 9/14/2017 at 3:37 AM, haniiiii said:

Let's vote for our JG in "The most handsome Kdrama stars 2017

For some reason, that page won't load for me. 

On 9/16/2017 at 12:33 PM, glassnokamen said:

For @pixelsticks @antoniaclamens @girlyponytail  and everyone who ask... here is myself in the crowd of the "Thank you again" FM in Seoul :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ahhhh Thank you for showing us your PRIME spot!  I wonder if will do any FM's after Criminal Minds. My guess is if so, it won't be anywhere near like last year. 

I've updated the Soompi's Director's List for Hyun Joon.  The last few weeks have had just a trickle of activity from the list.  I even dared to add some exceptions from the released BTS (since some requests were present in there).  4 more episodes....and the vibe of CM isn't too conducive to the remaining requests.  OH well.  We tried!  :wink:

CQhxF2X.jpg

• Like 6

Hello family hi onion head

I know I’m a bit late but, welcome back @cwngf @girlyponytail (I feel like I'm missing some, and I'm sorry if I've really missed anyone)

Thank you @violina @willenette @cwngf @glassnokamen for all the updates and info. And thank you @haniiiii for the translations. :wub:

Again, I'm late for this but,

On 9/12/2017 at 4:34 PM, cwngf said:

I think we should approach this carefully.This list makes him very vulnerable ,the whole world knows where his political stand is.Think about what happens in the next presidency,if the power goes back to the other political party.

I worry for him

My thoughts exactly. Even though my heart aches when I think of all the lost opportunities and how much he would have struggled silently, I would like to focus only on the positive things – he just proved everyone how resilient and unbeatable he is. I’m proud to be his fan!

On 9/11/2017 at 8:02 AM, antoniaclamens said:

@bluelilac1214 don´t think i forgot to watch Golden Fishery, i did watch it like 2 weeks ago! but was so busy with RL and CM to comment.

You were so right! it made me fall for him all over again :wub: It completes Healing Camp! he had to suffer so much, his begginings were so hard... it's so good to know more of him and it makes you love him more. After watching GF i know for sure that he can overcome everything. JG fighting!!!!!

I really don’t want to say this, but I can’t help myself: I told you so!!! :D:wink: You can’t help loving him even more when you watch this. Oh, have you watched Family Outing? He’s so adorable in it.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:02 AM, antoniaclamens said:

So lets re-start the beauty parade

I don’t know how you are reading my mind but you are doing it again – I was just going to ask you and  @violina about starting the daily gif/ pic beauty parade again. I miss it and the thread looks so gloomy these days; let’s brighten it up, at least by a little bit? And thank you for all the screen caps you are doing for CM. They are absolutely :wub:!

On 9/12/2017 at 5:46 AM, cedarwood said:

Btw I restarted watching Arang and the Magistrate. Have you ever paid attention on his eyes there? They're so beautiful there! He doesn't use much make up and yet his eyes are so... so... they're SO! :wub:

Oh, I just love him in A&M :wub: That was my first JG drama! Now you made me want to watch it again! I just wish I had more time!!! :(

@glassnokamen Wow, you were so close to him! :w00t:

@pixelsticks Yes, only 4 more episodes left and then, no more KHJ! :( and how many more MONTHS do we have to wait to see JG’s next project! I know I’m being selfish and he needs rest... but... but I’ll miss him. I miss him already!! Oh, how I wish that at least in his next project he would have more screen time!!

• Like 9

On 14/9/2017 at 3:07 AM, haniiiii said:

Let's vote for our JG in "The most handsome Kdrama stars 2017"! We can vote ten times a day - we just have to refresh the page. You have to scroll down a bit and then you will find Joon Gi and you can click on his photo. First round of voting is going on  until October 15th. Let's show JG the power of his Angels :D

http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171 

Doing my daily voting! :D thanks for the link and all the wonderful subbing you always do!!! :heart:

On 16/9/2017 at 12:03 PM, glassnokamen said:

For @pixelsticks @antoniaclamens @girlyponytail  and everyone who ask... here is myself in the crowd of the "Thank you again" FM in Seoul :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: 

I know that is me because I wore a fucsia shirt and I was in that position not like the other girl that was n the first lane :):):)

You were so near!! and so lucky to spot yourself in the vid twice!!!! so happy for you :) and so longing for those days!! that trip and seeing LJG was like a dream 

12 hours ago, Linda Gunawan said:

Btw chingu,

I found youtube clip for Health and Beauty tips from JG, it was long time ago and no eng-sub. But it's fun to watch and see that JG is indeed take good care of his health.

credit to: youtube uploader sagity0912

@haniiiii if you be suuuper kind to help subbing :) super grateful, but feel free to object this request... buuut if you are ok to sub just do it at your leisure time and pace as this is a very old clip :D current JG is more than enough for me :tongue::tongue: 

Thank you so much for the clip!!! there's so much of him i haven´t seen yet!

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

For some reason, that page won't load for me. 

Ahhhh Thank you for showing us your PRIME spot!  I wonder if will do any FM's after Criminal Minds. My guess is if so, it won't be anywhere near like last year. 

I've updated the Soompi's Director's List for Hyun Joon.  The last few weeks have had just a trickle of activity from the list.  I even dared to add some exceptions from the released BTS (since some requests were present in there).  4 more episodes....and the vibe of CM isn't too conducive to the remaining requests.  OH well.  We tried!  :wink:

You updated the chart!!!! yayyyyyy... using bts stuff seems like cheating a bit :tongue: i can´t believe the drama has only 4 episodes left... i will miss it so badly. on one hand i will be back to normal and that must be a good thing, but on the other hand... no more HJ :tears:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@Linda Gunawan This video looks good, I have never seen it. Nice discovery :wink: I will add it to my "to-do-list" :D But will do it after CM finishes, because now with all the BTS and vlive videos, plus other pictures and a few CM clips from every episode that we sub and translate... No time at all :unsure: But I will not forget about it, don't worry. :lol:

@haniiiii thanks! Much appreciated :D certainly anything about CM and JG, I'm always looking forward to them. 

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

He really is adorable. :wub:adorable. :wub:

You were SO cose...

Oh... I hope he's fine now.

@Linda Gunawan thanks for sharing the video. Never seen that! :w00t:

@cedarwood you are most welcome. 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Again, I'm late for this but,

My thoughts exactly. Even though my heart aches when I think of all the lost opportunities and how much he would have struggled silently, I would like to focus only on the positive things – he just proved everyone how resilient and unbeatable he is. I’m proud to be his fan!

I really don’t want to say this, but I can’t help myself: I told you so!!! :D:wink: You can’t help loving him even more when you watch this. Oh, have you watched Family Outing? He’s so adorable in it.

I don’t know how you are reading my mind but you are doing it again – I was just going to ask you and  @violina about starting the daily gif/ pic beauty parade again. I miss it and the thread looks so gloomy these days; let’s brighten it up, at least by a little bit? And thank you for all the screen caps you are doing for CM. They are absolutely :wub:!

Oh, I just love him in A&M :wub: That was my first JG drama! Now you made me want to watch it again! I just wish I had more time!!! :(

@pixelsticks Yes, only 4 more episodes left and then, no more KHJ! :( and how many more MONTHS do we have to wait to see JG’s next project! I know I’m being selfish and he needs rest... but... but I’ll miss him. I miss him already!! Oh, how I wish that at least in his next project he would have more screen time!!

Almost missed your post! i so agree with you, the more i know him the more proud i am to be his fan!  and i'ts ok, you can say it! you told me so and you were right again... btw i recently watched Family Outing and it was so funny and he was so adorable!!! :wub: sadly the resolution was not the best so i want to find proper links to watch again :D. about waiting another year for next JG's project it might be the death of me!!! i hope he makes a movie (crossing fingers) Finallyi have to agree with you once more about brighten this thread with the gif/pic beauty parade... so far @violina is doing amazing with her CM highlights gif parade... but we need more. So how about this?

2012-07-06_16;12;46.jpg?type=w2

Spoiler

%C8%AD.jpg?type=w7402012-02-16_10;25;08.jpg?type=w2

And talking about Arang.. from the presscon

art_1346208449.jpg

Spoiler

48531957.2.jpg

All images credit to uploaders

• Like 10

Dear all, 

Below are some links to a voting site for JG and MLSHR, max ten vote per day per category. Some of this link may have been shared before...  this is just a consolidation for easier reference. Thanks. 

This one most handsome actor 
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19797&star_num=171&share=

This one fav cp (moon lover) 
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19563&star_num=163

Fav oppa
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19372&star_num=163

Fav kdrama
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19370&star_num=163

Best Korean prince 
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=18424&star_num=163&share=

*ps: this result will have no impact on any official award for JG... a wining results will just be something for him to feel good about...  :)

meanwhile please enjoy the following

From JG 

this from namoo 

Edited by LadyOne
  • Like 9

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sept. 11-17, 2017

dramaratings_2.jpg

Manhole and Criminal Minds continue to pull in about the same numbers each week.

Wednesday, Sept. 13      
Manhole 11 KBS 2.1%
Hospital Ship 9 MBC 9.8%
Hospital Ship 10 MBC 12.0%
Reunited Worlds 33 SBS 4.5%
Reunited Worlds 34 SBS 5.8%
Criminal Minds 15 tvN 2.1%
Thursday, Sept. 14      
Manhole 12 KBS 1.9%
Hospital Ship 11 MBC 11.0%
Hospital Ship 12 MBC 12.9%
Reunited Worlds 35 SBS 5.3%
Reunited Worlds 36 SBS 6.1%
Criminal Minds 16 tvN 2.5%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sept-11-17-2017/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

:( and how many more MONTHS do we have to wait to see JG’s next project! I know I’m being selfish and he needs rest... but... but I’ll miss him. I miss him already!! Oh, how I wish that at least in his next project he would have more screen time!!

Withdrawals....oh how painful!!  Will the 12 Step Program begin soon?

13 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

You updated the chart!!!! yayyyyyy... using bts stuff seems like cheating a bit :tongue: i can´t believe the drama has only 4 episodes left... i will miss it so badly. on one hand i will be back to normal and that must be a good thing, but on the other hand... no more HJ :tears:

hehehe :ph34r:  I'm taking what I can get.  But it's in a red tone...easy to find.  

And did you all see?? The CM Team is at it....being goofy that is...

72UOakP.png

OncP6Lj.jpg

• Like 8

Some episode 15 pictures here:

More HJ hotness here:

k8FaQJD.jpg

Spoiler

FEManrI.jpgttJz3oF.jpgQ6DtmX4.jpgJH2toQV.jpg

KeI22Px.jpg

Spoiler

n0x5USr.jpg

1hhnFHx.jpg

Spoiler

Up0NKD0.jpgQ0Faqot.jpg

I'm in love with his back view... those broad shoulders.... :wub:zoG011v.jpguOhLGZT.jpg

And i always love his looks in this angle...OwoRi41.jpgjgunjYg.jpg

love his boyish looks here too!bs1zCAX.jpg

btw different hairstyle... wich one do you like better... i'm really digging the current onejiH4vnl.jpgmmUSlJV.jpgygP5aNU.jpgIlEcxlO.jpgYHCABUV.jpg

The last shotCfrsHWj.jpg

btw @pixelsticks i don´t think i need a 12 step program.... i just need my drug!!!!! that is.. another JG's project. stat.

• Like 6

5 Of The Most Visually Stunning K-Dramas

Cinematography is often seen as secondary to the plot and performances in a K-drama, and as a result can go unnoticed. There are, however, some truly outstanding dramas that have to be commended  for their attention to detail and ability to make every frame jump out of the screen, attacking your eyes with beautiful scenery, connotative color palettes, lighting, and emotive imagery. We come to Korean dramas for all that they have to offer, but in the case of the following dramas, we stayed and maybe even re-watched them for the visuals alone.

Scarlet Heart: Goryeo

Truth be told, get up real close to IU with a camera and you’ve got yourself a visual masterpiece; “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” really goes all out to prove this theory. Historical dramas are known for magnificent scenery, crafting worlds filled with people, costumes, and props of royal calibre, but “Scarlet Heart” almost makes a point of making every frame look like a dazzling water color, meant to be seen and admired on its own.

moonlovers2-540x304.jpg

moonlovers1-540x304.jpg

moonlovers3-540x304.jpg

Spoiler

moonlovers4-540x304.jpg

moonlovers5-540x304.jpg

moonlovers6-540x304.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

btw @pixelsticks i don´t think i need a 12 step program.... i just need my drug!!!!! that is.. another JG's project. stat

I'm right there with you!!waiting onion head

3 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@glassnokamen Wow, he is looking sooo sexy without even trying. Oh my :wub:

Lucky MissTeen contestants!  admire onion headOff to figure out what product he had in his hands....hehehe <<<not coming up quickly in google search>>

• Like 5

On 18.09.2017 at 4:31 AM, antoniaclamens said:

no more HJ :tears:

+ another year of waiting for another LJG drama. He's so worthy of waiting. 

On 18.09.2017 at 5:24 AM, antoniaclamens said:

So how about this?

Ohhhh the beauty parade is back! So... I think this will be a great fun. FIND 5 DIFFERENCES!!!

d1d9086be41551bc7ed2edb03d837ec6.jpg

Work hard on this one. :wink:

On 18.09.2017 at 6:06 PM, pixelsticks said:

Will the 12 Step Program begin soon?

Doesn't the 12 step program mean you're not going to do what you do ever again? 

On 18.09.2017 at 6:31 PM, pixelsticks said:

Watching JG every week has been like a drug....and we will be without it for who knows how long...:rolleyes:

Yes but we don't want to stop watching him, right? RIGHT? Or I'll keep LJG for myself! :w00t:

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Truth be told, get up real close to IU with a camera and you’ve got yourself a visual masterpiece; “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” really goes all out to prove this theory. Historical dramas are known for magnificent scenery, crafting worlds filled with people, costumes, and props of royal calibre, but “Scarlet Heart” almost makes a point of making every frame look like a dazzling water color, meant to be seen and admired on its own.

So true. SHR was a masterpiece when it comes to visuals. I know it had some lacking in the second part of the drama but still... The drama had it all anyway: the views, sets, costumes, great actors doing great job and apart from silly song - really good music, atmosphere, moments, fight scenes, conflict... and of course - beautiful love story. 

Geez. I just made myself to watch it all again. :heart:

7 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New IG update... not from JG

What a long shirt!

6 hours ago, haniiiii said:

he is looking sooo sexy without even trying. Oh my :wub:

He was born with it. :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Yes but we don't want to stop watching him, right? RIGHT? Or I'll keep LJG for myself! :w00t:

Wait.....damn....enabler that you are!! :wink:

5 Differences?  

I'll do one...

Black clothes/Green Clothes  :tongue:

Y'all see the new Namoo pics...on naver and vlive

http://channels.vlive.tv/FCA51/celeb/1.2687601  

8_f4jUd018svc14dmyg8v16meb_y9yw30.jpg?ty

Next role?  Judge

8_e4jUd018svc19iqcaf4n14ya_y9yw30.jpg?type=e1920

Or glove inspector.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 5