Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

My fave scenes from CM episode 14 here:

and here:

For more hot/beautiful/angsty JG look here:

dkp03zc.jpg

Spoiler

xdqn3fY.jpgzWU5baU.jpg

he's supposed to be on hiding or modeling??

uBLpBc8.jpgUi4oCvr.jpg

kYLO23P.jpg

Can´t i be in the guy's place just for these moments?

aq0hdO7.jpghche5Sx.jpg

9hSloBs.jpgWeNPDQr.jpg

I hate all the images are so dark... still :love:

0Wpt1TR.jpgI1Yh03z.jpg

UrNyx9x.jpgUrNyx9x.jpg

Finally some light!

dhpdb2s.jpg

Spoiler

ViRsfjl.jpglBb5x2g.jpg

And finally some T&J... though i wanted and was expecting more...

oJvNcoT.jpg2wt0vj2.jpg

more hotness/beauty:

Spoiler

e5c2GOt.jpgpZWwqr6.jpgBSw14bU.jpgsxz3itN.jpgD1JytDO.jpgD1JytDO.jpgXnMYBBs.jpgd99dijg.jpg

• Like 7

@kekeke09 @Roseflorie Pena Hi ladies(assuming unless you correct me:)).Its good to see you.Welcome back to the thread.Just thought I should let you know this.You know when you are responding to or tagging a post with pictures, dont quote together with the pictures.Its against the soompi forum rules in all thread topics not just this one.What you do is edit the quote by deleting the pictures.If the post, you are responding to has text you dont really feel like quoting.Its ok to just use the "at" symbol like I have and tag whoever you want to respond to and speak your mind.

18 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

can I screenshot your posts and share it on instagram? I want more people to know the things which he MiGHT have suffered or is still stuffering due to being on the list.

Sorry, I took time to respond to you.Thanks I appreciate that you think my opinion is worth sharing.When I first read your post, in my mind. I thought yeah why not.spread it around.But then I thought about it again, I think its a good idea to just leave our discussion here.Why?Instagram is a bit tricky. I can see your good intentions for wanting to do this.But that place being a breeding ground for antis and all kinds of people..Its easy to for them to twist this info to suit their own narrative.Or worse, use this info to bash JG and us fans all over again.We dont want that right? Also after his insta post saying "he is ok", I feel like it would be more productive to just cheer him on and continue bombarding insta with Criminal Minds till finish.Hopefully no more real life drama news interferes with this project till the end.

Imma sign off with this today..some HJ ep 13-14 BTS

9Ry0aez.gif

2RD4zk7.gif

7LHv1nL.gif

• Like 7

Let's vote for our JG in "The most handsome Kdrama stars 2017"! We can vote ten times a day - we just have to refresh the page. You have to scroll down a bit and then you will find Joon Gi and you can click on his photo. First round of voting is going on  until October 15th. Let's show JG the power of his Angels :D

http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171 

BCN6jxq.png 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, violina said:

@kekeke09 @Roseflorie Pena Hi ladies(assuming unless you correct me:)).Its good to see you.Welcome back to the thread.Just thought I should let you know this.You know when you are responding to or tagging a post with pictures, dont quote together with the pictures.Its against the soompi forum rules in all thread topics not just this one.What you do is edit the quote by deleting the pictures.If the post, you are responding to has text you dont really feel like quoting.Its ok to just use the "at" symbol like I have and tag whoever you want to respond to and speak your mind.

Sorry, I took time to respond to you.Thanks I appreciate that you think my opinion is worth sharing.When I first read your post, in my mind. I thought yeah why not.spread it around.But then I thought about it again, I think its a good idea to just leave our discussion here.Why?Instagram is a bit tricky. I can see your good intentions for wanting to do this.But that place being a breeding ground for antis and all kinds of people..Its easy to for them to twist this info to suit their own narrative.Or worse, use this info to bash JG and us fans all over again.We dont want that right? Also after his insta post saying "he is ok", I feel like it would be more productive to just cheer him on and continue bombarding insta with Criminal Minds till finish.Hopefully no more real life drama news interferes with this project till the end.

Sorry about reposting the pics and gifs. Even though I had this account for quite a while now, i haven't posted much so i still don't know how things work lol ...( Even now, it took me about 30 mins figuring out how to remove the gifs)...and your right about instagram and so on so just like you said i'll let it go and follow the foot steps of uri Joon Gi and just spread love and positivity...Past is past anyways...time to move on...may the investigatiom be fruitful and burn that stupid "Burn Book" to the ground lol (Burn Book = Blacklist, i referenced it from the movie "Mean Girls" because that list is just that petty to me hehehe...last rant :)

PS: couldn't soompi just allow emojis embedded in your gadgets...i'm having a hard time putting some because their designated emojis takes forever to load lol)...

• Like 2

On 9/9/2017 at 5:23 AM, glassnokamen said:

Actually I find myself in the MV video 2 times... but only because I know exactly where I was :ph34r::ph34r:

Oh my....I NEED to find more time in my life to watch it all. 

I cannot believe there are only 4 more episodes to experience Hyun Joon.  And you maybe right...we might not finish our Director's List chart.  :mellow:  Welcome back to those who have been missing for a bit or missing for awhile.  

• Like 4

On 13.09.2017 at 12:38 PM, haniiiii said:

Namoo actors has just shared this adorable photo of Lee Joon Gi, saying - Please, catch the criminal safely! Don't forget to watch CM today :wub:

I wonder what he was praying for for real. :wink:

19 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New IG update... good morning :wub:

I tried to but I can't - I can't even imagine to look this beautiful in the morning. And he can! How's that possible?!

• Like 4

On 14/9/2017 at 11:40 PM, pixelsticks said:

Oh my....I NEED to find more time in my life to watch it all. 

On 10/9/2017 at 12:42 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Seriously!!! how wonderful! i cant find myself or any of you, would you please share a pic of you in the video, as i can see myself at least i could say i see you!

For @pixelsticks @antoniaclamens @girlyponytail  and everyone who ask... here is myself in the crowd of the "Thank you again" FM in Seoul :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: 

I know that is me because I wore a fucsia shirt and I was in that position not like the other girl that was n the first lane :):):)

io%2001_zpshwk19t36.jpg?t=1505492264

io%2002_zps8zzamrik.jpg?t=1505492340

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Linda Gunawan said:

Has anyone seen the recent ig where fan spot JG filming? It seems his manager sanghyun no longer around him for the time being... anyone know about it? Just wondering :tongue:

I always see his manager brings umbrella around for JG :D

I last heard he was on medical leave for a leg injury but it has been quite a while now, i'm also worried about him

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 3

Btw chingu,

I found youtube clip for Health and Beauty tips from JG, it was long time ago and no eng-sub. But it's fun to watch and see that JG is indeed take good care of his health.

credit to: youtube uploader sagity0912

@haniiiii if you be suuuper kind to help subbing :) super grateful, but feel free to object this request... buuut if you are ok to sub just do it at your leisure time and pace as this is a very old clip :D current JG is more than enough for me :tongue::tongue: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 9/17/2017 at 9:44 PM, Linda Gunawan said:

Btw chingu,

I found youtube clip for Health and Beauty tips from JG, it was long time ago and no eng-sub. But it's fun to watch and see that JG is indeed take good care of his health.

credit to: youtube uploader sagity0912

@haniiiii if you be suuuper kind to help subbing :) super grateful, but feel free to object this request... buuut if you are ok to sub just do it at your leisure time and pace as this is a very old clip :D current JG is more than enough for me :tongue::tongue: 

@Linda Gunawan This video looks good, I have never seen it. Nice discovery :wink: I will add it to my "to-do-list" :D But will do it after CM finishes, because now with all the BTS and vlive videos, plus other pictures and a few CM clips from every episode that we sub and translate... No time at all :unsure: But I will not forget about it, don't worry. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 16.09.2017 at 1:15 PM, haniiiii said:

JG adorable :wub:

He really is adorable. :wub:

On 16.09.2017 at 6:33 PM, glassnokamen said:

I know that is me because I wore a fucsia shirt and I was in that position not like the other girl that was n the first lane :):)

You were SO cose...

On 16.09.2017 at 8:21 PM, cwngf said:

I last heard he was on medical leave for a leg injury but it has been quite a while now, i'm also worried about him

Oh... I hope he's fine now.

@Linda Gunawan thanks for sharing the video. Never seen that! :w00t:

• Like 4