Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

oh--they're manly! (Differently manly?) LOL xD

Just not in the ways obvious to most people. ^^ Huge muscles aren't the only think that make a man. Like people don't think they could fight if they have to--just as an example--there have been some nasty remarks about certain gasoo (again--like Jae Joong) from anti-fans-- and what would happen when they had to do their military service...like they wouldn't be capable enough to handle army duty. Like there are no 'flower men' in the army. v____v

Guest asianrice

I never see any male of his 'type' (bishounen/kkot mi nam) as girly. Sometimes they may seem more 'feminine' to some people--but I think it's because so many have set ideas of what 'male' means. Some girls only like guys with huge muscles--and that's their definition of manly. -___- They think guys like Jun Ki and Kim Jae Joong are girly (both are muscular, and not built like girls. >< ). Too bad for them...their loss.

More for us.

:sweatingbullets:

More for us, I love that. XD

For me, a guy being 'girly' isn't a bad thing. I think it's quite cute to have elegant features as a guy. <3

Maybe I've been into Japanese males too much, so now I'm used to pretty boys.

(no offense to the Japanese. Once again, I'm saying it in a good way.)

He's hot. I love him. :ph34r:

noooooo i want him to be lead in dramas ~~ i dont watch that many k movies -___- its just too short !

newais. i want to meet himf ace to face and blackmail him `~~ oh junki oppa ~~~ ull get mroe fame and be loved mroe if u star in dramas .. ^^;;;

yes ive set it. its his face structure that makes him appealing.. cos his jawline and cheekbones blahblah carry out his eyes and nose and mouth so well-ishly hehe poor vocab todai

and id ont see him being girly nemore..he mite have long girlish hair though? thas bout it hehe but joongie oppa i still lov ehim but hell still look tonnes pretti to me..rpettier than a girl EHHE

Is the man on the left Lee Jun Ki? brief translation anyone please? Would really like to know what the article is saying about him and Woo Hyuk.

060112jwh6.jpg

Guest StylishAzNx07

noooooo i want him to be lead in dramas ~~ i dont watch that many k movies -___- its just too short !

newais. i want to meet himf ace to face and blackmail him `~~ oh junki oppa ~~~ ull get mroe fame and be loved mroe if u star in dramas .. ^^;;;

yes ive set it. its his face structure that makes him appealing.. cos his jawline and cheekbones blahblah carry out his eyes and nose and mouth so well-ishly hehe poor vocab todai

and id ont see him being girly nemore..he mite have long girlish hair though? thas bout it hehe but joongie oppa i still lov ehim but hell still look tonnes pretti to me..rpettier than a girl EHHE

yea i agree. but don't worry...he only said he "prefers" movies... he can't dissapoint his fans..so he has to b the lead in a drama sometime ... n i bet he'll get alot of offers cuz hes gettin so popular. movies are too short. i love dramas cuz they keep going for many ep...so u can see their face a long time.

Is the man on the left Lee Jun Ki? brief translation anyone please? Would really like to know what the article is saying about him and Woo Hyuk.

060112jwh6.jpg

^ the guy left of jang woohyuk is lee junki. the article goes something along the lines of that the new trend of ggot minam or pretty guys are the ones who look cross-sexual. the message is something like, first metrosexual, ubersexual, and now cross-sexual.

lol don't quite see how jang woohyuk is in the picture though, he doesn't look that gender neutral as ljk. though i would understand if kim huichul from super junior was in that cap.

Guest rain4mewisept

Do you guys know that originally , last name Lee in Korea is traced back from a a prince clan in Vietnam?? that prince was taking refugeed in Korea because the vietnamese king was trying to kill his clan. The royal korean king gave this vietnamese prince a province or something to live in Korea....i found this very interesting....they are all mixed now i believe ^_^

Guest annababy

haha, that scene was sooo funny

wonder if the writer just added that since he's seen as a "pretty man" or that was originally in the script

people are still hating on him, cursing at him and all that because of the incident of him calling japan "his country"

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

o0o0o0o0o more pics of our lovely and GORGEOUS guy

heheh thanx lambutan for the pics too pretty and ay_link tooo

and rain4mewisept that story is very interesting hmmmmm....?_?

hahaha mayeb hes sumtpye of a prince o0o0o0o0o0o0o that would

be even HAWTTTER lol hahahaha =D

Guest StylishAzNx07

Can someone tell me if im interpreting this correctly???

마이데일리 = 강은진 기자] `여자보다 예쁜 남자` 이준기가 찜질방에서 여자 오해 소동이 벌어졌다.

SBS TV 수목드라마 `마이걸`에 출연하고 있는 이준기 는 지난 11일 서울 여의도에 위치한 한 찜질방에서 `귀여운 뻥쟁이` 이다해의 장난으로 인해 여자로 오해받는 장면을 촬영, 해맑은 미소와 표정으로 실감나는 연기를 보였다.

극중 이다해 의 마음을 풀어주기 위해 함께 찜질방에 간 이준기는 이다해의 "언니 나 먼저 나간다"의 말에 주변의 시선이 집중, 주변 사람들은 `언니래` `어머 여잔가 봐`라는 상황이 연출된 것. 이준기는 당황스러움에 아니라고 손사래쳤지만, 결국 `남탕`으로 도망갈 수 밖에 없었다. 하지만 남탕 앞에서도 의심의 눈초리가 이어지며, 15초 만에 초스피드로 샤워를 끝내고 찜질방을 나오게 된다.

이미 영화 `왕의 남자`에서 `여자보다 더 예쁜 남자`로 주목받은 이준기는 드라마 `마이걸`에서 또한 그 미모(?)를 숨길 수 없었던 것.

한편 이날 촬영 장면은 12일 방송된다.

[사진=타고난 미모로 여성으로 오해받는 장면을 무사히 촬영한 이준기]

(강은진 기자 ing@mydaily.co.kr)

haha in one of the later episodes of My Girl ... theres gonna b a funny scene where he gets called by lee da hae "unnie". lol

i think i interpreted that correctly, rite? :huh:

Can someone tell me if im interpreting this correctly???

haha in one of the later episodes of My Girl ... theres gonna b a funny scene where he gets called by lee da hae "unnie". lol

i think i interpreted that correctly, rite? :huh:

Hehe. Yeah you're right. It happened in episode 10 actually.... when they both were in a spa place thinggie hehe ^_^

Guest StylishAzNx07

^oh haha. im not at ep 10 yet so cant wait to see it~

anyhoo .... haha my mom thinks joon gi looks like a girl and so does my dad. they ask me if hes gay or something. :lol: i get mad when they say that about him! haha....although hes a really pretty guy. :)

i find him soo hot, adorable, pretty, AND masculine now though. :) <3

Do you guys know that originally , last name Lee in Korea is traced back from a a prince clan in Vietnam?? that prince was taking refugeed in Korea because the vietnamese king was trying to kill his clan. The royal korean king gave this vietnamese prince a province or something to live in Korea....i found this very interesting....they are all mixed now i believe ^_^

^ um not sure where you heard that. but i don't think that's true. Lee in korea is really pronounced as "E"