Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

Calling all 'LEE JUN KI' fans!!!!

Because of my current obsession with this gorgeous man by the name of LeeJunKi...I was in a hunt for all medias with LeeJunKi and stumbled across his previous 'drama city' episode that he was casted in as a lead.

I personally loved this 'drama city' episode...it was actually one of the better episodes I've ever seen. His acting was great...and I really loved the plot of the story...it was very unique and touching at the same time. (I personally enjoyed the 2nd half of the episode more than the 1st half) On top of that, they've used great instrumentals/bg music for this episode. Also, his role in here and his role in the drama 'My Girl' are completely different...but he does a great job in both.

If anyone is interested, please come download it:

[KBS] Drama City-What Should I Do? EP.234 (11-07-04) HIGH Quality

Starring-LEE JUN KI

Available @: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

You can also download a sung called 'I Love You' sung by - Simply Sunday @ creidesca's clubbox as well. It's a VERY lovely song...it was played in the drama city episode. :)

ENJOY~! :)

Here are some caps of the episode:

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

l3.jpg

l4.jpg

l5.jpg

l6.jpg

l7.jpg

l8.jpg

l9.jpg

10.jpg

omgshhhhhh wanna hes sheading tears awwwww i wanna watch this

just wondering do you have LQ?!?!?!?!?!?! or anyone i would truly truly

appreicate it awww hes sooo kute there in the caps

just thought id say...jeunki looks sooo adorable in ur avie!!!! :):D

also in that article .. is he realli gonna leave korea for japan in the future for a career?? i have NOTHING against having a career in japan along with in korea ... but going against ur own country and leaving for japans entertainment industry is sorta like betrayal to korea. It's all his decision but that will suck if he does do that. :tears:

hahaha thanx he has a KILLER smile i just love it hehehehe

whoaa really hes gonna leave for japan well whatever at lest he will

stare in korea and stuff but as you sadi leaving the korean industry yikessss

korean fans seriosuly nooffense to them but very touchy touchy when it coems

to situtations they take it too far he has do stuff for himself that will please him

well whatever hes still gonna be OUR GORGEOUS guy =D

Guest StylishAzNx07

^yup! but still ... i hope he has a career in japan ALONG with in korea .... i hope he doesnt throw away his career in korea. -_- ill b soo sad then.

Thank-you. Its downloading as of right now. From the caps he looks so cute. I like him with short hair. But either way he is still gorgeous to me! Can't wait to watch this...will there be subtitles for this? or are there subtitles already? Please let me know.......

He came out so cute in this drama city episode. And you get to see him disco dance and roller skate. :)

I don't know if there is subtitles for this episode...but if there is (which I doubt)...I'll give you a heads up!

omgshhhhhh wanna hes sheading tears awwwww i wanna watch this

just wondering do you have LQ?!?!?!?!?!?! or anyone i would truly truly

appreicate it awww hes sooo kute there in the caps

I'm not sure if there is an LQ for this, but I'll try and look for it.

Oh yeah...just to let you guys know...there is a Korea-Japan special (1 episode) drama starring JoHyunJae, a Japanese actress, LeeDaeHye, and LeeJunKi. (LeeDaeHye and LeeJunKi doesn't have a big role, but they come out in this episode together, which I thought was cool...but I think some of us will be disappointed in LeeDaeHye's character in this episode if we compared it with her character in 'my girl'...since it's totally different.) But anyways....if anyone is interested in watching it, just tell me...and I'll have it up at creidesca's cb. It's called 'Star Echo' and it was made in 2004.

Do u guys think lee jun ki would look better w/o double eyelids or with them? i think without cuz he looks one of a kind .... kinda like why I like Bi without them. But Lee Jun ki COULD look hot with them though. so hmm..... lol

I guess he'd look okay-but why change things that are already perfect? :sweatingbullets:

(Ji Hoon's eyes are fine, too.)

Guest StylishAzNx07

^haha its just a thing i was thinking about all of a sudden ... how hed look with double eye lids. yea i know hes already hot. lol so he dont need it.

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

He came out so cute in this drama city episode. And you get to see him disco dance and roller skate. :)

I don't know if there is subtitles for this episode...but if there is (which I doubt)...I'll give you a heads up!

I'm not sure if there is an LQ for this, but I'll try and look for it.

Oh yeah...just to let you guys know...there is a Korea-Japan special (1 episode) drama starring JoHyunJae, a Japanese actress, LeeDaeHye, and LeeJunKi. (LeeDaeHye and LeeJunKi doesn't have a big role, but they come out in this episode together, which I thought was cool...but I think some of us will be disappointed in LeeDaeHye's character in this episode if we compared it with her character in 'my girl'...since it's totally different.) But anyways....if anyone is interested in watching it, just tell me...and I'll have it up at creidesca's cb. It's called 'Star Echo' and it was made in 2004.

thanx so0o0o0o muchieee that you are trying to look for the

LQ truly appreciate it ^-^V

o0o0o0o0o0o really i would love to watch it maybe after i watch my girl cuz i dont wanna

ruin lee da hae character since she soo good in my girl o0o0o does star echo have eng subs

toooo o0o0o0o0o0o0o this might be interestingggg =D

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

Sophisticatedshorty88

hahaha hes just plain GORGEOUS

i just lvoe that word speicaly when used with him and his smile

is justed plain KUTEEEEEEE his skin is perrrfect hmmm

well hes just plainnn HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT =D

thanx alot zingsharon for sharing those pics awww dont cryy =C

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

ahh omg his voice is soo hot!! i was just listening to an interview w/ him ... :w00t:

o0o0o0o an interview you think you can upload mee wanna watch itt tooo???

if that is possibleeee hehehe =D

Guest NotGuilty

this guy is addictive, its not even funny. hahaha. and i havet quite figured out why im obsessed either. O_O lol.

yeah...I've never been this addicted since Minwoo..... :blink:

Guest StylishAzNx07

^hi nhan! i bet ur still obsessed with minwoo though!

anyhoo i need to leave this thread and my girl thread. its leading me away from my schoolwork. HHAAHA

thanx so0o0o0o muchieee that you are trying to look for the

LQ truly appreciate it ^-^V

o0o0o0o0o0o really i would love to watch it maybe after i watch my girl cuz i dont wanna

ruin lee da hae character since she soo good in my girl o0o0o does star echo have eng subs

toooo o0o0o0o0o0o0o this might be interestingggg =D

Yeah, I'll definately try looking for subs...if not...I'll think of something, lol. Well maybe if there is enough people who wants to watch this and does enjoy it on the first try...i'll try to provide word for word translation for a certain scene that some of you want to understand. I'll also write a short summary of what the episode was about too.

I'll provide screen caps of 'Star's echo' and all the good stuff. Though LeeJunKi is not the main character in this drama episode...I think it's worth a try. I haven't seen the whole episode myself yet...but just from skimming, it looks pretty good. And no, i don't think there are subs for this either. But again, if a lot of people are interested in it...I'll provide word for word translations and a short summary.

Yeah, I'll definately try looking for subs...if not...I'll think of something, lol. Well maybe if there is enough people who wants to watch this and does enjoy it on the first try...i'll try to provide word for word translation for a certain scene that some of you want to understand. I'll also write a short summary of what the episode was about too.

I'll up 'Star Echo' @ creidesca's clubbox later tonight...I'll provide screen caps and all the good stuff. Though LeeJunKi is not the main character in this drama episode...I think it's worth a try. I haven't seen the whole episode myself yet...but just from skimming, it looks pretty good. And no, i don't think there are subs for this either. But again, if a lot of people are interested in it...I'll provide word for word translations and a short summary.

Is Lee Jun Ki in that ep A LOT? If so, then if you translate it word for word, I'll sub it if you want.. But it's not worth subbing it if he's not in it alot....

Guest NotGuilty

^hi nhan! i bet ur still obsessed with minwoo though!

anyhoo i need to leave this thread and my girl thread. its leading me away from my schoolwork. HHAAHA

of course.

Minwoo's a neverforget...

Lee Jun Ki may be my number one.

But Lee Minwoo is my number negative infinity....minus one. :]

Anyways, what do you guys like best about jun ki?

I <3 his nose and eyes....:wub:

btw. you're jina? :]

Is Lee Jun Ki in that ep A LOT? If so, then if you translate it word for word, I'll sub it if you want.. But it's not worth subbing it if he's not in it alot....

LeeJunKi is the main lead in 'What Should I Do' drama city episode. So it's worth subbing and it's a good episode...however, 'Star Echo' isn't worth subbing since LeeJunKi has a very small role. (From what I've skimmed through).

If I stay on task...I'll translate word for word for the whole episode of 'drama city'...and I will greatly appreciate it if you can sub/time it! :) And I'm sure if a lot of people enjoy the episode...we can make a small subbing team for it.

hyunbin_sweetie - I forgot to mention it on my last post...but yeah...I recommend you watch 'Star Echo' AFTER you finish watching 'My Girl'...I don't want your impression to change for LDH when you watch Star Echo during the time you watch My Girl. Hehe.