Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

42 minutes ago, lisethvr said:
@pixelsticks She is on a train in Italy, because in the window there are words written in Italian and English, I can see D'EMERGEN and what I can see below is RGENCY EXIT.
The complete sentence in italian is USCITA D'EMERGENZA and in English EMERGENCY EXIT, which mean the same.

Snicker....great detective work!  Although I kinda wish we didn't know the Candy because it might be more fun trying to figure it out. I do not know how TV shows/movies hide anything from the masses nowadays.  Or maybe this is all a long con and she is a candy for someone else.  Nah...too much work.  

Spoiler

Her post "seems" so JG like...makes me wonder if they talked about IG postings.  And I'm wishing MEC is more than 1 episode.  

Here is the Thank You (JG needs to change clothes) video at Singapore FM where they fully translated it into English in the presentation.  So it's all ready to be used in the HALLYU leg of his tour. :wink:

• Like 11

Wow - so much to feast on - thank you everyone :wub:  And thank you so much to all those who went to his FM and have shared their experiences and videos etc.  To @kiinn - and you make me laugh so much - your "as-fresh-as-edelweiss-in-the-morning-aura" lol - what country are you from?? - and @Silvermaine thank you for your very detailed report - you took us all there with you :Dand @zi4r lol thanks for sharing, even your most embarrassing moments with us :wub:  And @junejungi (it won't show up) thanks for sharing  your experiences with us - have I forgotten anyone?  What a truly memorable time you have all had - together with Joon Gi :tongue::wub:  Sigh........

I've been searching through his recent interviews because I'm sure I heard him say - briefly, somewhere - that he wrote the lyrics for his song 'Thank You'.  I've often wondered who wrote his songs.  After searching on Google I read that he also wrote 'Selfless Dedicated Trees'.  Does anyone have any information about his song writing?  Does he also compose the music as well as the lyrics?  What other songs has he written/composed?  

@oyashirazuAnother quality to add to the list - His song writing ability (and maybe his ability to compose the music as well :O)

Is there anything he can't do??????????????? 

Sorry for reposting - but I love this pic :D

Edited by luvkstyle
Picture didn't show
  • Like 13

@pixelsticks  yeah, I'm indeed blessed to be able to meet Joon Gi Oppa & experienced a fan meeting/concert for my very 1st time! Went all the way to Singapore just for the event! I was so impressed by Joon Gi Oppa's Sg Fanclub, for preparing all the props and fun packs for his fans. Their fanclub shirt was pretty nice as well 

From his performances & interactions with fans, could really sense His never ending loves for his Angels ! ! Because of that, he has turned me from an ordinary fan of him into a hardcore fan :wub: been scrolling through his unofficial FB fan pages for his updates everyday hahahaha. 

I'm still having withdrawal syndrome although 5 days have passed since the concert on Saturday :o waiting for his IG update everyday ^_^

• Like 13

6 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

Wow - so much to feast on - thank you everyone :wub:  And thank you so much to all those who went to his FM and have shared their experiences and videos etc.  To @kiinn - and you make me laugh so much - your "as-fresh-as-edelweiss-in-the-morning-aura" lol - what country are you from?? - and @Silvermaine thank you for your very detailed report - you took us all there with you :Dand @zi4r lol thanks for sharing, even your most embarrassing moments with us :wub:  And @junejungi (it won't show up) thanks for sharing  your experiences with us - have I forgotten anyone?  What a truly memorable time you have all had - together with Joon Gi :tongue::wub:  Sigh........

I've been searching through his recent interviews because I'm sure I heard him say - briefly, somewhere - that he wrote the lyrics for his song 'Thank You'.  I've often wondered who wrote his songs.  After searching on Google I read that he also wrote 'Selfless Dedicated Trees'.  Does anyone have any information about his song writing?  Does he also compose the music as well as the lyrics?  What other songs has he written/composed?  

@oyashirazuAnother quality to add to the list - His song writing ability (and maybe his ability to compose the music as well :O)

Is there anything he can't do??????????????? 

Sorry for reposting - but I love this pic :D

Hi luvkstyle, ye, LJK wrote this song & actually participated in the editing process.  It's the song, which Lee Jun Ki wrote the lyric for his fans... This was part of the mini-album 'My Dear' & this was released as a means of showing his gratitude and love to his fans. There are both Korean & Japanese versions of the song.  Some of his Korean songs are infused with some English words or lyrics. He was featured in the spread of fashion magazine, In Style Korea last year & he said that "Music is his therapy when he can't put into words what he's feeling....." - :lol:

19 Male Idols Who Are In Love With Yoona

sIkq1v7.jpg

Girls’ Generation‘s Yoona is known for her beauty, and like many of her fans, male idols can’t help but fall for her too.

Ever since Yoona’s debut in 2007, many male celebrities have been pronouncing their love for the Girls’ Generation member. Even though many new female idols are debuting, Yoona continues to be one of the most mentioned ideal types by male idols.

Lee Jun Ki

During a news segment, Lee Jun Ki mentioned Girls’ Generation. When asked which member he favors, he immediately replied with Yoona.

He even sent a video message to Yoona when he was in the army.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 6

@pixelsticks @luvkstyle ehe I'm more than happy to share and grateful you girls like them ♡ 

I'm still in JoonGi high state , I couldn't help my blabber, he WAS that fresh, I don't know how to describe anymore....LoL

According to @polaris1965 who also attended his HK FM, she said JoonGi told the fans not to speculate on things ( meaning his next project). He said he hadn't make any decision. We're not sure what exactly he's referring to, but I just assumed the rumoured CM. We took it as he might get a lot of project offers, he's weighing on things. I'm excited if he takes on CM, but as I always said, I'm a cheapo, anything works for me as long as they put him on screen. LOL

@pixelsticks I think it should be +-1 hour? 

The Seoul Encore is just around the corner, for you who hasn't and want to experience his FM. I say; JUST GO. I know i'm talking gibberish right now, cause I'm still on his dope. But, you got this from me, the snob ( and noob) who's never engaged in fangirl activities. I can assure you, it is VERY FUN, you'll love every bit of it, he's THAT good. However, here're my take on the pros and cons:

1. The price you have to pay. I know this is relative to everyone lifestyle/ economy. I know it's not only about the tix price, there're flights and travel expenses. I couldn't advise you about the money, but I could only say, the event will bring you happiness, you'll forget about your money. LoL ( anyway, isn't in life, money is essential cause it's used to buy happiness. I'm not a good financial consultant, am I , LoL)

2. You want to go, but have no friends. I also barely knew anyone, but I made friends through it. I'd say, don't be shy to ask around, be kind and open minded, you'll find yours. Our group was separated cause we arrived at different time and trying to survive through the intense spot-snatching-competition, but we still supported each other. I'd not last without their kindness. I was fortunate I was with @zi4r , this lady kept me alive for hours. At some point, we did go through mental breakdown like staring at JoonGi big poster there, saying: what the F we're doing here for just this one scrawny little guy. But I'd say, because of the hardship we had gone through, the feeling that we'd got also multiply to the highest thrills. We thought we'd almost drop dead but our energy was so high we could hardly stand still at the end. For Seoul one, you'll get aircon and fix seats, so it should be easier, on the day.

3. How to get the ticket. This, I couldn't help you. I say you need to be ready to fight the K-fans in booking the tickets. I heard it's better to have someone in town to purchase it for you, cause the connection is better. The last desperate resort is, the second hand trade....

4. Language barrier. This might be a let down. I'd say half of the fun from the FM is you're able to talk to him ( i mean scream at him). But the least, you can still savour his high definition figure, live. *grin*

5. People will tell you, you are insane. They will, 90% of our group families/friends never understand why we did it. But we're happy anyway. And it's clearly not because we're stupid, we have very decent/ intelligent careers, you'll be surprised.

6. Draw your lines, if you're planning on stalking him somewhere. I said this, if your type are like mine. I'm a reserved and private person. I don't go kya-kya over celebrities. I don't scream Oppa, oppa in cute manner. Yet I went through all of those chasing him around. For the first day ( the presscon), I was very satisfied, cause I could see him but I maintained my manner. For the third day ( the airport craze), I berated myself, cause I had to squeeze and shove ppl, chasing him like a fool. I couldn't describe how much I hate myself for that. So, I'll say, if it's not your thing, don't do it, even you're afraid you'll envy ppl. It doesn't matter how close you can get to him or whether you touch him, it'll feel anticlimax. 

7. Equipped yourself with HD recording device. LOL. I'd recommend the latest Iphone cause i'm apple geek.

• Like 9

Sorry I should have posted some content on the Moonlovers thread  :o  I confused myself jumping between threads :huh: I think I need to go to bed -_-

@kiinnLots of good advice :D  And Joon Gi's comment about not making a decision about his next drama is interesting too.  I think it's good he's taking his time and not rushing into anything - weighing up his options :) I'm honestly not that keen on him taking up CM but it all depends on what they make of it.

Spoiler

I started to watch Jang Hyuk's 'Voice', but wished I hadn't - only saw Ep 1 haha.  I'm better at watching English crime drama's ie, Broadchurch is on in my country now so I'm watching that - so far so good :)

Edited by luvkstyle
Posted some content on wrong thread
  • Like 7

44 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

@kiinnLots of good advice :D  And Joon Gi's comment about not making a decision about his next drama is interesting too.  I think it's good he's taking his time and not rushing into anything - weighing up his options :) I'm honestly not that keen on him taking up CM but it all depends what they make of it.

Reveal hidden contents

I started to watch Jang Hyuk's 'Voice', but wished I hadn't - only saw Ep 1 haha.  I'm better at watching English crime drama's ie, Broadchurch is on in my country now so I'm watching that - so far so good :)

I just watched this interview again.  What was Joon Gi thinking when he said at 4.48  'Amidst your hectic lifestyles, you must be stressed and hurt, so do receive healing and enjoyment through our drama.  It's a touching drama that will also bring you happiness, so do look forward to it.'  Even though I do think he says more than what was translated, was he talking about the same drama ????? lol :blink:

He is definitely talking happiness at his level of thinking or perspective. LJG may be so goofy as we see him on screen but for me behind the goofiness is actually a very mature man. There are two kinds of happiness, the superficial and the real one. Moon Lovers for me personally is drama that brought me so many realizations about life. This drama taught me the value of acceptance which as a result gave ones deeper level of happiness & freedom. 

So I could understand what he meant. Wang So & Hae Soo may have been sad characters in the drama but their experiences could give us viewers happiness if we reflect their story & the story of the brothers and Goryeo into our own life and experience. That is why Moon Lovers is special and would definitely leave a lasting impressions on me.

I think when Hae Soo left the palace, I think she had had accepted that she is not meant to be in there and I think she hasn't forgotten the fact the she is actually Go Hae Jin. And for Gwangjong / Wang So, he knew that Hae Soo wasn't from their time. So when Jimong told him about her, you didn't see in him even a little ounce of surprise but acceptance.

It's a very beautiful drama, so poetic and elegant.

PS: I also understand that this drama made us cry a river.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 13

@Silvermaine Re jg_rachel hk - ( remember our speculations and discussions about her? )  Do tell :blink:  I've wondered a lot about her too.  She does seem to be nearly everywhere he goes (does she get the same flights??)  She does get some really good videos and pics so she must always be up near the front at his FMs etc??

And this -

jg_rachael_hk.
@actor_jg 하트손키스   (heart finger kiss - my translation)
고마워용 ❤❤❤❤ (Thank you)
#이준기 #이배우 #내배우 #갓준기 #팬바보 #팬미팅 #Singapore #FM #leejoongi #李準基 #イジュンギ #actor_jg #싱가폴

jg_jgs_Thank you for sharing

iu_jg2  Thank you

popo9106  Thank you for sharing

jongeun_loh, u will be sooooo happy, c ya soon

moonljg  Lucky girl

shaheen_jgThanks for Sharing

imnaila  Nice jg

seowoo.choi  You're sooooo luky  You made my day

Man I'm having a bad night - sorry Moderators and everyone - I can't delete the 2nd Instagram pic :huh:  That's it - I'm over and out.  Night all:wacko:

• Like 8

C6Z1HF_VMAAfPZM.jpg

C6T7opBXQAEOgpV.jpg

=====================

C6dr6h9VYAAHxKw.jpg

C6eTwO0WgAAvHww.jpg

----------------------------

Why Lee Joon Gi Loves Getting Injured On Set 

We're at the very atas Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa to meet the 34-year-old actor-singer, who's in town for the HSBC Women's Championship Music Festival. In person, Lee Joon Gi looks a lot more delicate than he does in photos and on screen. Like a flower that would wilt the second someone touches it. His jawline, though, is so sharp, it can probably cut diamonds.

He comes across as very laidback, like he has just taken a nice long nap. He’s also courteous, almost too courteous. But not in that stiff, overtly-civil way we’ve come to expect from Korean stars, mind you. There’s just something very grounded about him… not that we’re saying that other stars aren’t, of course. 

8 DAYS: You recently made your Hollywood debut in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. How was it like working on an American production compared to a Korean one?

LEE JOON GI: I was very inspired by the environment where all these creative minds come together to create all these productions. At the same time, being part of the movie gave me the opportunity to interact with Hollywood stars and actors and actresses from around the world. I was really inspired by their goals and mindsets. Before I ventured into Hollywood, I was more focused on my career in Korea. But, now, I think that maybe I should dream bigger and expand overseas.

The movie was shot in South Africa. What was one thing you had trouble adjusting to? 
I’m not a picky eater. I have an appetite for international cuisine (laughs). But we stayed there for more than a month and kept eating the same food. After eating steak every day for a week, even though it was delicious, I started missing Korean food. But South Africa has the best seafood! (Laughs) 

The director picked you for this role ’cos he was impressed by how dedicated you are to doing your own stunts. Why insist on that when a lot of Hollywood stars use stunt doubles?
Since my role was only a cameo, I really wanted to give it my best. So, I worked hard coordinating the stunts. Personally, I love doing my own stunts. Back in Korea, the stunt team jokes that I’m stealing their jobs (laughs).

Did you get injured on set? 
That’s part and parcel of filming action scenes. I had injuries here and there, sure. But if i didn't have them, I’d feel like it wasn’t a real action scene. At the end of the day, when I see bruises on my arm, I feel like I’ve achieved something (laughs).

http://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/why-lee-joon-gi-loves-getting-injured-on-set-7489368#.WME-YInzaXs.twitter

============================

• Like 16
  • Love 1

@luvkstyle IDK we talked about how she literally follows him everywhere. She even went to the double movie premiere of JCW and KHN even though there were no other big events. During the Taiwan FM, I remember her going to Korea first then following him to Taiwan. She also takes businessclass. :blink: She never missed a 'THANK YOU' Asia tour. Even Blackhole missed the SG fm haha. She's surely super rich, but what is her job to allow her to do that. :D IIRC, she also knows someone from Namoo. Though, I can't confirm that. But somehow, she's able to correctly predict when and where he is haha. She even chases Joon Gi so much that Oppa already knows her name haha.  Anyway, she's a very dedicated fan and I'm impressed/scared. But very thankful because we literally get real-time updates from her.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, kiinn said:

@pixelsticks @luvkstyle ehe I'm more than happy to share and grateful you girls like them ♡ 

I'm still in JoonGi high state , I couldn't help my blabber, he WAS that fresh, I don't know how to describe anymore....LoL

According to @polaris1965 who also attended his HK FM, she said JoonGi told the fans not to speculate on things ( meaning his next project). He said he hadn't make any decision. We're not sure what exactly he's referring to, but I just assumed the rumoured CM. We took it as he might get a lot of project offers, he's weighing on things. I'm excited if he takes on CM, but as I always said, I'm a cheapo, anything works for me as long as they put him on screen. LOL

The Seoul Encore is just around the corner, for you who hasn't and want to experience his FM. I say; JUST GO. I know i'm talking gibberish right now, cause I'm still on his dope. But, you got this from me, the snob ( and noob) who's never engaged in fangirl activities. I can assure you, it is VERY FUN, you'll love every bit of it, he's THAT good. However, here're my take on the pros and cons:

1. The price you have to pay. I know this is relative to everyone lifestyle/ economy. I know it's not only about the tix price, there're flights and travel expenses. I couldn't advise you about the money, but I could only say, the event will bring you happiness, you'll forget about your money. LoL ( anyway, isn't in life, money is essential cause it's used to buy happiness. I'm not a good financial consultant, am I , LoL)

2. You want to go, but have no friends. I also barely knew anyone, but I made friends through it. I'd say, don't be shy to ask around, be kind and open minded, you'll find yours. Our group was separated cause we arrived at different time and trying to survive through the intense spot-snatching-competition, but we still supported each other. I'd not last without their kindness. I was fortunate I was with @zi4r , this lady kept me alive for hours. At some point, we did go through mental breakdown like staring at JoonGi big poster there, saying: what the F we're doing here for just this one scrawny little guy. But I'd say, because of the hardship we had gone through, the feeling that we'd got also multiply to the highest thrills. We thought we'd almost drop dead but our energy was so high we could hardly stand still at the end. For Seoul one, you'll get aircon and fix seats, so it should be easier, on the day.

3. How to get the ticket. This, I couldn't help you. I say you need to find somebody who understands Korean, or make your way through second hand trades. 

4. Language barrier. This might be a let down. I'd say half of the fun from the FM is you're able to talk to him ( i mean scream at him). But the least, you can still savour his high definition figure, live. *grin*

5. People will tell you, you are insane. They will, 90% of our group families/friends never understand why we did it. But we're happy anyway. And it's clearly not because we're stupid, we have very decent/ intelligent careers, you'll be surprised.

6. Draw your lines, if you're planning on stalking him somewhere. I said this, if your type are like mine. I'm a reserved and private person. I don't go kya-kya over celebrities. I don't scream Oppa, oppa in cute manner. Yet I went through all of those chasing him around. For the first day ( the presscon), I was very satisfied, cause I could see him but I maintained my manner. For the third day ( the airport craze), I berated myself, cause I had to squeeze and shove ppl, chasing him like a fool. I couldn't describe how much I hate myself for that. So, I'll say, if it's not your thing, don't do it, even you're afraid you'll envy ppl. It doesn't matter how close you can get to him or whether you touch him, it'll feel anticlimax. 

7. Equipped yourself with HD recording device. LOL. I'd recommend the latest Iphone cause i'm apple geek.

Thanks for tagging me @kiinn and @junejungki :) This marks my first ever post as I have been lurking here since MLSHR but was just too shy and busy to post anything. Because I am really too old to be fangirling to this extent. However after the SG FM I thought I should at least write down some of my thoughts for cathartic effect!

I decided to attend the HK FM alone in a sheer moment of madness and contacted @qwenli for tips on how to buy the ticket online. It was not difficult but my seat was waaaay back as the best seats were snapped up in the first 20 minutes or so. I went to the site as soon as the tickets were on sale but it was so busy that I just couldn't get through. Before the HK FM I told myself that going all the way to Hong Kong from Malaysia alone is sufficient insanity, no need to go to the SG FM, etc, etc.

Well, suffice to say I totally underestimated the "JG effect" as the ladies in the WA group put it! After the 3 hour HK FM I was mesmerised, hynoptised, entranced, transfixed, you name it! Watching him live and experiencing his charisma, sexiness and stage presence is like a drug, you just keep wanting more and more....I initially told @qwenli that I was not too enthused about the SG FM as it was outdoor (under the hot sun or rain) and free seating, all factors which are usually an absolute enthusiasm dampener for me. Then she said that a group of fans from Soompi were going and that we would look after each other. That kind of swung it for me- thanks @qwenliso much! Otherwise I would have missed out on seeing him the second time! I went to both FMs solely due to your helpfulness and encouragement :D The Sg FM was actually a better experience as I was with a group of like minded and kind ladies! Much better than being very comfortable in HK but alone.

@kiinn and I were at JG's airport departure together but got separated in the absolute chaos and melee. I used to watch JG's airport scenes and think "Nope, not me" but oh well.... He really made me do things which are out of character but you know what, for me personally, it was soooo worth it as I got to see him closer than ever before.

Anyway in short I totally agree with all of @kiinn 's post above on all the pros and cons, especially points 5 and 6. I kept being told I was nuts but persevered through it all. My profession deems that I should be logical and rational above all else and this was such a departure from the usual sensible me but you know what in the end i just disregarded everything and WENT! So anyone thinking of going to the Seoul Encore FM, just go! You won't regret it one bit :D 

I am still in the office so end of ramble, better go and return to real life!

• Like 12

10 hours ago, eugeneyy said:

@pixelsticks  yeah, I'm indeed blessed to be able to meet Joon Gi Oppa & experienced a fan meeting/concert for my very 1st time! Went all the way to Singapore just for the event! I was so impressed by Joon Gi Oppa's Sg Fanclub, for preparing all the props and fun packs for his fans. Their fanclub shirt was pretty nice as well 

From his performances & interactions with fans, could really sense His never ending loves for his Angels ! ! Because of that, he has turned me from an ordinary fan of him into a hardcore fan :wub: been scrolling through his unofficial FB fan pages for his updates everyday hahahaha. 

I'm still having withdrawal syndrome although 5 days have passed since the concert on Saturday :o waiting for his IG update everyday ^_^

Can we see photos of the fun packs and the shirts? I haven't even seen the man live and I do check for updates as well. 

7 hours ago, kiinn said:

3. How to get the ticket. This, I couldn't help you. I say you need to find somebody who understands Korean, or make your way through second hand trades. 

Hahaha I adore your PRO/CONS. I've been there before for another TV personality in America.  Followed the show, corresponded in a forum, met other like-minded gals, and then subsequently went to his concert and had a blast! It was something I never had done before, and no one would EVER guess I would do such a thing.  I still get ragged on it this day, but I have some great memories.   

1 hour ago, polaris1965 said:

Thanks for tagging me @kiinn and @junejungki :) This marks my first ever post as I have been lurking here since MLSHR but was just too shy and busy to post anything. Because I am really too old to be fangirling to this extent. However after the SG FM I thought I should at least write down some of my thoughts for cathartic effect!

I decided to attend the HK FM alone in a sheer moment of madness and contacted @qwenli for tips on how to buy the ticket online. It was not difficult but my seat was waaaay back as the best seats were snapped up in the first 20 minutes or so. I went to the site as soon as the tickets were on sale but it was so busy that I just couldn't get through. Before the HK FM I told myself that going all the way to Hong Kong from Malaysia alone is sufficient insanity, no need to go to the SG FM, etc, etc.

Well, suffice to say I totally underestimated the "JG effect" as the ladies in the WA group put it! After the 3 hour HK FM I was mesmerised, hynoptised, entranced, transfixed, you name it! Watching him live and experiencing his charisma, sexiness and stage presence is like a drug, you just keep wanting more and more....I initially told @qwenli that I was not too enthused about the SG FM as it was outdoor (under the hot sun or rain) and free seating, all factors which are usually an absolute enthusiasm dampener for me. Then she said that a group of fans from Soompi were going and that we would look after each other. That kind of swung it for me- thanks @qwenliso much! Otherwise I would have missed out on seeing him the second time! I went to both FMs solely due to your helpfulness and encouragement :D The Sg FM was actually a better experience as I was with a group of like minded and kind ladies! Much better than being very comfortable in HK but alone.

@kiinn and I were at JG's airport departure together but got separated in the absolute chaos and melee. I used to watch JG's airport scenes and think "Nope, not me" but oh well.... He really made me do things which are out of character but you know what, for me personally, it was soooo worth it as I got to see him closer than ever before.

Anyway in short I totally agree with all of @kiinn 's post above on all the pros and cons, especially points 5 and 6. I kept being told I was nuts but persevered through it all. My profession deems that I should be logical and rational above all else and this was such a departure from the usual sensible me but you know what in the end i just disregarded everything and WENT! So anyone thinking of going to the Seoul Encore FM, just go! You won't regret it one bit :D 

I am still in the office so end of ramble, better go and return to real life!

Hey @polaris1965, thanks for sharing!  I think we all need to remember that life NEEDS to be LIVED so if it doesn't make you destitute, hurt another person, etc. then DO that "crazy" thing.  

@Lynn11 & @MAROSA_JIN...yay!  The lobby blue/shirt white pants outfit!  I am actually geeking out on the video showing all the behind the scenes of the photoshoot.  Now where are the stills (besides the cover?)

@Silvermaine et al, I agree.  Rachel seems to have the means and connections...it's almost mind-boggling.  But she does share her gotten gains.  

• Like 9

Just now, pixelsticks said:

Can we see photos of the fun packs and the shirts? I haven't even seen the man live and I do check for updates as well. 

Hahaha I adore your PRO/CONS. I've been there before for another TV personality in America.  Followed the show, corresponded in a forum, met other like-minded gals, and then subsequently went to his concert and had a blast! It was something I never had done before, and no one would EVER guess I would do such a thing.  I still get ragged on it this day, but I have some great memories.   

Hey @polaris1965, thanks for sharing!  I think we all need to remember that life NEEDS to be LIVED so if it doesn't make you destitute, hurt another person, etc. then DO that "crazy" thing.  

@Lynn11 & @MAROSA_JIN...yay!  The lobby blue/shirt white pants outfit!  I am actually geeking out on the video showing all the behind the scenes of the photoshoot.  Now where are the stills (besides the cover?)

@Silvermaine et al, I agree.  Rachel seems to have the means and connections...it's almost mind-boggling.  But she does share her gotten gains.  

These are the props from the fun pack that I get during the event last week! But unfortunately, I did not take any photos of their shirts. Too busy thinking of oppa :D

Edited by eugeneyy
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, eugeneyy said:

These are the props from the fun pack that I get during the event last week! But unfortunately, I did not take any photos of their shirts. Too busy thinking of oppa :D

Hahaha no worries.  Was every pack exactly the same or were the circle JG things different?

As for the 8days article, JG's quote "But, now, I think that maybe I should dream bigger and expand overseas" makes me wonder if his decision over his next project is weighing/trying to court offers outside Korea.   

@lisethvr Arggh...the photographer in me wants to edit those damn scratches on the walls in the lobby shots.  

• Like 10