Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

8 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

@missmaudy

Hide contents

Is this their farewell tour?  Is Running man still finishing up?

I don't think Running Man will be cancelled. I hope they will have a shoot in Singapore with LJG in it. That would be awesome. When I read the news, my gut feeling tells me instantly that the timing was great for this.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 4

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/news-bites-february-18-2017/

They are mentioning the casting news of Lee Sun Bin in here. She is courted to play JJ. Filming is set to begin in spring for a fall broadcast.

With all the drama that has been around Running Man and a possible cancellation if I remember correctly they finally agreed to not cancel it (yet).

• Like 10

On 18/02/2017 at 7:29 PM, leesopark16 said:

They are mentioning the casting news of Lee Sun Bin in here. She is courted to play JJ. Filming is set to begin in spring for a fall broadcast.

With all the drama that has been around Running Man and a possible cancellation if I remember correctly they finally agreed to not cancel it (yet).

I already  I love the line up of lead actors; Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ah Joong and Son Hyun Joo. This young actress is not a bad addition.

I am looking forward to this. I love Ghost (Phantom) & Signal dramas with similar concept with Criminal MInds but I assume it may have bigger budget and pre-produced. I am sure the quality will be even better. I am happy for Lee Joon Gi that he is receiving this kind of offers (big production and fully pre-produced).

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 10

12 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

AH! I know I only mentioned LSB possibly being Penelope, but JJ was actually my other guess. I suppose this means that Kim Ah Joong's offered role is Emily. (Watch them throw us a curveball and she's playing Elle or something, LOL. >.>;; ) Still hoping that LJG ends up as a Hotch-Derek hybrid. ;P

• Like 10

19 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I already  I love the line up of lead actors; Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ah Joong and Son Hyun Joo. This young actress is not a bad addition.

I am looking forward to this. I love Ghost (Phantom) & Signal dramas with similar concept with Criminal MInds but I assume it may have bigger budget and pre-produced. I am sure the quality will be even better. I am happy for Lee Joon Gi that he is receiving this kind of offers.

Has LJG confirmed to be doing Criminal Mind?

I wonder why Koreans never bother to make an adaptation of English novels? I recently read a great crime-thriller novel "Daisy In Chains" and I could not help but pictured how nice if LJG to take on the role of Hamish Wolfe - a manipulative, convicted serial killer who could be innocent and has the charm to lure woman to actually think he could or could have not commited the crime. LJG certainly has the acting chop to carry this kind of heavy and complex role.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Has LJG confirmed to be doing Criminal Mind?

I wonder why Koreans never bother to make an adaptation of English novels? I recently read a great crime-thriller novel "Daisy In Chains" and I could not help but pictured how nice if LJG to take on the role of Hamish Wolfe - a manipulative, convicted serial killer who could be innocent and has the charm to lure woman to actually think he could or could have not commited the crime. LJG certainly has the acting chop to carry this kind of heavy and complex role.

There are too many restrictions on TV. This one would be good on film. I really think he would be eventually be doing movies with this kind of story. It it is just a matter of time. 

• Like 13

Btw i just realize something

Did Joon's drama in even-number year have luck and good rating than odd-number year ?? ahahahahah

2008 : Iljimae

2012 : Arang

2014 : Joseon

2016 : Scarlet

just compare with

2009 : hero

2013 : 2 weeks

2015 : scholar

but don't take this seriously XD

• Like 2

On 2/17/2017 at 0:42 PM, missmaudy said:

In IG, I notice there many other actors you can find in #LeeJoonGi 's hashtag. Is it good or bad?

It is also a strategy to get their posts to be found by others...to increase their views/potential followers/etc.  It can be helpful to find alternative content yet it can be annoying when they tag his name and it has nothing to do with him. 

On 2/18/2017 at 2:34 AM, missmaudy said:

I read Running Man is on tour for Feb and March. They will also be stopping in Singapore. Would Lee Joon Gi be appearing on Running Man again-SG edition in March? Didn't he say he wants to come back to the show? 

Running Man is continuing on SBS.  They have all come to an agreement.  Now if LJG would make a special appearance at one of their tours?  Cool!  He could help them with Fantastic Baby (as they just performed it on tour)

On 2/18/2017 at 2:56 AM, luvkstyle said:

@missmaudy

Reveal hidden contents

Is this their farewell tour?  Is Running man still finishing up?

Just saw this in Soompi news :)  Seems we will know who won the awards soon :D

FINALLY!!!  

So I was out of town and briefly saw the smiling JG IG post in an American? bar and got super excited!  But it does make sense it is Hawaii since there are so few STATE license plates on the wall.  (As it would be REALLY hard to have those plates over there in Hawaii).  So boo.  I did see a photosession from a Korean photographer in 2014 where he took portraits of Joon Gi in New York City.  

Less than 2 weeks for all the Singapore fans!  Cannot wait to hear your reports!  I just realized I will be out of town with none to limited online access all next week.  ARRGGH.

Just watch.  Joon Gi will announce his next role, do something amazing for Singapore, have amazing airport fashion, hug one of you there, release amazing photos,etc and I'll have to miss it. 

Is anybody trying to win on Facebook? 

• Like 7

On 17/2/2017 at 10:24 AM, pixelsticks said:

That's a good one.  Everybody is finding some great Military pics!

The show must go on!  Still though...

I cannot believe AllKpop made an article addressing the JG Robot and Suzy Wax Figure.  Such misdirection.  I blame it all on translation problems.  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/the-quality-difference-between-suzy-and-lee-jun-kis-wax-figures-are-making-netizens-confused

AND OMG!!  Sending a virtual hug and hoping he just laughs it off!!  

ALL of the SINGAPORE attendees should TRY!!!!  TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY 

Thank you for your kind words... he didn't say a word, but i haven't seen him yet. usually it's me always trying to speak/see him, but i will avoid him for the time being. lol and thank you so much for the blackhole videos :wub:

@lisethvr that army pic is a good contender for the best army pic. he looks so hot

I'm so happy he posted so many gorgeous pics on his IG!!!:love:

@Lynn11 love his looks in the Singapore vid.. i think he looks more healthier these days :D. thank you for sharing. btw congrats to all who can attend the Singapore event. I'm so envious and so happy for you all at the same time. don't forget us and share all the wonderful moments i'm sure you'll have

About CM, i want him to confirm cause i want to see him in a drama soon, but i'm still nervous cause it's a remake and remakes are not succesful in korea, and i need him to be in a high rating drama... not for me but for him, he deserves it like no other. I love Son Hyun Joo, i liked Kim Ah Joong in That Fool and My PS Partner (one of my fave movies) but she spoiled Wanted for me, so I'm not sure about her. Lee Sun Bin? I don't know who she is...

I finally watched Running Man the Emperor Game of Thrones and i loved it because of LJG. he was so cute and adorable and so bad at the games, lol. I also watched the Seo Taiji come back special vids... sometime they're so awkward it's actually lots of fun. lol

• Like 14