Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

10 hours ago, lisethvr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

15338621_1372016072831270_6217662998648371881_n.jpg?oh=56cf5b1ac898e7b7a2605c857b569f79&oe=58B9A9E5

Reveal hidden contents

15356589_1372195219480022_1748475829276040142_n.jpg?oh=3eb8a8248bceec12d6d09021563d3d4a&oe=58F56664

Wave M Vol 46

From  Kwave

Hi lisethvr, thanks for sharing this picture from Kwave M. I love his look here - wearing this leather rider jacket in the street of Tokyo’s Ginza district & his black turtleneck sweater (below). The magazine held an interview with LJK on his childhood and his relationship with his family especially his father. He seems to be close with his Dad because he said that his father is somebody that he can lean on and open up to, and he’s somebody that always accepts him no matter what.  He also talked about his relationship with his fans. He said that his fans are his trusted aides, his life-time partners and his source of strength. He also mentioned that he's focusing on learning English right now by taking classes.   :P

cr-KWave M

• Like 10

17 hours ago, junejungki said:

@tinniet I watched the video of Milla interview. I am proud of Jun Ki. Is not everyday we can see actor like him. He's one in a million. 

I watched the interview video 3 times already within 1 minute. 

OMG!! You are so talented. Maybe you can do more and sell it to us :P

I would love to but I do not have copyright of his photos so I can't use them for commercial purposes. You can do it yourself. It's quite easy actually. PM me if you want to know the details. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, yumezu said:

I think she'll end up with LMH. All the casts have the almost-kiss-scene with her except LMH. Did you guys noticed the visual ads board (idk what it call) of each models in Ep 1, LMH is the front-line next to Joongi? why the arrangement if you go by eps LMH should be the last one right? nvm let Joongi be with us! :w00t: can't wait to watch today's Ep gotta finish work first ughhhh

Hi yumezu, oh, you think so? Hahaha - I think so, too. :P

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi lisethvr, thanks for sharing this picture from Kwave M. I love his look here - wearing this leather rider jacket in the street of Tokyo’s Ginza district & his black turtleneck sweater (below). The magazine held an interview with LJK on his childhood and his relationship with his family especially his father. He seems to be close with his Dad because he said that his father is somebody that he can lean on and open up to, and he’s somebody that always accepts him no matter what.  He also talked about his relationship with his fans. He said that his fans are his trusted aides, his life-time partners and his source of strength. He also mentioned that he's focusing on learning English right now by taking classes.   :P

cr-KWave M

I love looking at his hand while holding the baby. Look at the veins on his hand. :love:

26 minutes ago, kathylim82 said:

I would love to but I do not have copyright of his photos so I can't use them for commercial purposes. You can do it yourself. It's quite easy actually. PM me if you want to know the details. 

hahahahahah!! I forgot about the copyright thing. I show it to my sisters how you made your own calendar. Guess what?? They are now busy compiling stuff to make one for each of us. LJG suddenly turn us into creative person :grin:

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I love looking at his hand while holding the baby. Look at the veins on his hand. :love:

Hi junejungkione reason a person's hand veins might bulge under the skin is because they have very little body fat. I noticed a lot of stars not only him with bulging veins in his hands. Another reason for those bulging hand veins might be that a person lifts weights. I guess this applies to him, that he has lost enough fat under the skin that the veins (and muscles) are highly visible.  I guess this could be from his exercise or diet, or a combination of the two. Additionally, some people’s veins are naturally more visible. :P

• Like 8

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi yumezu, oh, you think so? Hahaha - I think so, too. :P

Hello willenette! Yes I do huhu. She'll be kissing LMH. After all he's a Lotte model for a long time now, it is not surprising if the girl choose him. I bet he's the end game :P  

• Like 4

7 First Kisses: Episode 2 OR...

Dinner with a Dream

Screen-Shot-2016-12-07-at-10.46.06-PM.pn

As our daydream continues, Soo Jin is face to face with Lee Joon Gi. Her eyes grow wide as he tells her that he is there for her and he will wait for her until her shift is over. She can’t quite believe her eyes or her ears as Joon Gi turns and walks away. Soo Jin excitedly tells her co-workers that the man who just approached her is Lee Joon Gi the famous actor and coincidentally, a Lotte Duty-Free model. Soo Jin’s co-workers correct her. The man was Lee Joon Gi the amazingly handsome tech billionaire and the most eligible bachelor in the nation. Soo Jin tries to argue the reality she knows but there has clearly been a shift in the facts as she knows them.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-07-at-10.46.35-PM.pnScreen-Shot-2016-12-07-at-10.47.41-PM.pn

Read more here:

http://www.kdramadaydream.com/7-first-kisses-episode-2-or-dinner-with-a-dream/

Edited by minekas
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, kathylim82 said:

Looking at the gifs from LDF ep 2 reminds me of how beautiful JG's jawline is, tho a little too sharp now. Love his jawline the best in Iljimae. He's simply mesmerizing. 

055b8162ad529c7e4df7ff137dccfe04.jpg

110307_ir1220(5)-07e10.jpg?c=a1

30ee90ddf6b41fb85c2112f5e51c3c2b.jpg

Ikr! His jawline can cut butts :P drooling lol. IIt's getting sharper everyday omooo. But more sexy if he add a little meat, he seem to be losing more weight, could it be due to his tour preparations? I hope he get plenty rest before his next tour. 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, yumezu said:

Hello willenette! Yes I do huhu. She'll be kissing LMH. After all he's a Lotte model for a long time now, it is not surprising if the girl choose him. I bet he's the end game :P  

yumezu, LMH has been the Lotte model since 2014.....:P while LJK has just signed-up this year.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, junejungki said:

hahahahahah!! I forgot about the copyright thing. I show it to my sisters how you made your own calendar. Guess what?? They are now busy compiling stuff to make one for each of us. LJG suddenly turn us into creative person :grin:

All the best in your quest to spend everyday with JG. :blush:

• Like 10

Judging from Joon Gi's schedule, when he comes to Japan next week there's also a promotion event for Moon Lovers scheduled on Monday besides the Resident Evil premiere event(s) for Tuesday and Wednesday. Does anyone know something about what kind of event the one on Monday is?

a50f7ea6-2dfb-4274-bce6-6aed8c9688bb_zpsv0l6yecb.png~original

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/as/bbs/board.php?bo_table=schedule

EDIT: By the way, now he's got 1,6m followers on IG. New fans keep coming these days! So happy for him :D

Edited by oyashirazu
  • Like 17

56 minutes ago, oyashirazu said:

Judging from Joon Gi's schedule, when he comes to Japan next week there's also a promotion event for Moon Lovers scheduled on Monday besides the Resident Evil premiere event(s) for Tuesday and Wednesday. Does anyone know something about what kind of event the one on Monday is?

12th MLSHR:Japan promotion

• Like 12

8 hours ago, minekas said:

for those who love the bromance between LJG & JCW:)

When JCW first collaborated with JG in 2009, JG was already a big name then. When they meet again in 2016, JG is still a big name. He's truly a legend. 

PS: watching Hero now. JCW looks 'green' but good chem with JG. 

• Like 15