Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@kathylim82I love that Sunday Morning video clip - love his singing but also love that he can just walk through the crowd and touch peoples hands and not come to any harm :)  I have tried to find a clip of him singing that song without the noise from the concert (so I could download it :p) but haven't seen one around.  Does anyone know of one please ??

I think my favourite song of his is Soliloquy - there are a few MVs -

...and I just love all his ballads especially 'Don't Know Love - Sarangeul Molla' - his voice is so soothing - aaah :heart:

• Like 15

Looove the new weibo pics

Btw jet li is one of my fave actors. Hero will forever be one of my fave movies, i've already watched it countless times. so i will love to see them in a movie together (pray to god)... but they don't look alike.. as much presence as jet li has he isnt handsome (though i still like him) and LJG is way too pretty.. 

• Like 13

Hallo Leute! Ich habe im MLSHR-Thread mitbekommen, dass hier einige Fans aus Deutschland sind. Leider weiß ich nicht mehr genau, wer das war. :bawling:  Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr bei mir im PM meldet, ich habe nämlich eine kleine Frage bzw. eine kleine Bitte. Nichts besonderes, aber ich bräuchte mal eure Hilfe. Es geht um VLIVE-Channel von LJG. :heart:

• Like 3