Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Omo omo can't get enough of his photos ♥♥ so charming, esp the black and white one lol. Hopefully jun ki really wins the grand prize *finger crossed*

Btw hi @lusia i'm from jakarta too :)

Hi @lisagi nice to meet you, are you Indonesian? Can we communication in bahasa?

:D

Thanks @petito for the gif, it's so awesome :x

@lilla11 I think his eyes is the most beautiful eyes in the world, and his eyes is our pride

8->

Guest Vanni Zae

Joon Gi ssi, when are you going to find the right person, I don't want to see you being lonely.

He is at his 31 now, offcourse he should have relationship with someone and i will support them whoever she is

[Exclusive] Lee Joongi as last member of 1N2D decided, first challenge at variety in his career

‘1 Night 2 Days’’ secret weapon is top star Lee Joongi (age 31).

Actor Lee Joongi will join the filming of KBS2 ‘Happy Sunday – 1 Night 2 Days’ on 22 November as the final member.

It was established that actor Kim Joo Hyuk, singer Defconn, Jung Joon Young and existing members Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min are the 6 members lined-up for the third season of ‘1 Night 2 Days’. Viewers can look forward to seeing what kind of charisma Lee Joongi, who has not appeared in a single variety programme all this while, will present.

A broadcast insider said on the 21st, “From Lee Joongi’s initial casting to his joining, all these were done in absolute secrecy. Only a few people internally were aware of this. The members will meet one another at the first filming tomorrow.”

*Partially translated article
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=073&aid=0002347411

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Joongi as new member of 1N2D? “We did receive the offer but declined it”

Regarding an article that reported actor Lee Joongi joining KBS2 ‘Happy Sunday – 1 Night 2 Days’ as a new member, his management denied it, saying “It is right that he received the offer, but that is not true.”

Lee Joongi’s management told TVReport, “It is true that he received an offer from the production team of 1N2D, but he rejected it due to scheduling conflict.”

*Partially translated article
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=213&aid=0000405565&sid1=001