Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

The full insta live "guest" appearance.I think he should try it on his own account.It.should be fun.Ah dont you guts think JG looks so cute with the headband.

He is one lucky hyung:)(the other guy).This is the second video I ve seen of JG hugging him.The last one was at his fanmeet, I think it was in Japan last year.

• Like 2

Find Out The Cast That Koreans Want For

“The Moon That Rises In The Day”

Webtoon Remake

https://www.kpopmap.com/find-out-the-cast-that-koreans-want-for-the-moon-that-rises-in-the-day-webtoon-remake/

The Moon That Rises In The Day, The Moon That Rises In The Day drama, The Moon That Rises In The Day webtoon, korean webtoon, drama in webtoon

This article was published on July 2018 but no news about the cast. Anyway, keep hopping for a great project soon !

• Like 2

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this Notice from his Label Company. Also, looking forward to his Asian Tour soon. I hope that this Digital Single will do well on the chart   :lol:

hahaha I think its just for his fans though not something to make profit from but your sentiment is good.We know he puts his heart into everything he does so am hoping it achieves what it was meant to achieve.

8 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Find Out The Cast That Koreans Want For

“The Moon That Rises In The Day”

Webtoon Remake

https://www.kpopmap.com/find-out-the-cast-that-koreans-want-for-the-moon-that-rises-in-the-day-webtoon-remake/

This article was published on July 2018 but no news about the cast. Anyway, keep hopping for a great project soon !

lol they are missing sageuk JG:D.I dont blame them.He is good.They should wait 3 years more though.He said he is no longer doing sageuk/historical dramas again until he enters his 40s.He says he has done enough in his 30s.Or they can tempt him with a strong script which he can connect with.He might do another one sooner.Also id be weary about him doing remakes or adaptations for now.I mean scholar of the night, moon lovers, and criminal minds all had poor domestic ratings and it was three consecutive years.But am looking forward to his next drama.I really miss him onscreen.

• Like 2

English subtitle of MBC Section TV Ep. 934's trailer

The interview of JG will be broadcasting on tomorrow, Dec 10, 2018 at 20:55 hrs.KST (you need an iMBC account but it is very easy to Sign Up. Just follow the instruction in the @ jg_k_drama's post)

Thank you @ jg_k_drama ! :heart:

• Like 1