Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

4 hours ago, willenette said:

EXO’s Baekhyun And Sehun Talk About Being Close Friends With Lee Joon Gi And BIGBANG’s Seungri

d048fe3f1e3c49b0805361a46ba22367.jpeg?s=

EXO’s Baekhyun and Sehun spoke about their close celebrity friends.

On November 8, the two EXO members appeared as guests on the “SM Special” episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together.”

Speaking about how he became friends with actor Lee Joon Gi after filming “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” Baekhyun said, “We got close because of the drama. He continuously came to our concerts and invited me to his home, but I couldn’t go because of my schedule.”

He continued, “When we were filming the drama, he kept acting with me even when it was my scene. It was my first time acting and I had a lot of fear about my first crying scene and what I would do if I couldn’t cry. But because of his acting, I naturally cried while saying my lines. I was really moved.”

Baekhyun-Lee-Joon-Gi.jpg

Watch this episode of “Happy Together” in full below!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / sompi news

the scene from the drama

20 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

2018-2019 LEE JOONGI ASIA TOUR

IG update & News -12 November 2018

Thank you for translation: @jg_k_drama  :heart:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this. Looking forward to his upcoming fan meeting tour, which is set to kick off next month, December 15 in Seoul in Welch-Ryang Auditorium in Ewha Womans University, western Seoul.  He will then make stops in Osaka, Yokohama, Taipei, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Tickets for the Seoul fan meeting event will go on sale this Friday evening. :P

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this. Looking forward to his upcoming fan meeting tour, which is set to kick off next month, December 15 in Seoul in Welch-Ryang Auditorium in Ewha Womans University, western Seoul.  He will then make stops in Osaka, Yokohama, Taipei, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Tickets for the Seoul fan meeting event will go on sale this Friday evening. :P

Welcome !:smiley:

@jg_k_drama translated his schedule:thumbsup::heart:

What I really want to see LJG do next:

• Rom-Com and Romance Melodrama (I love him in action/thriller but I want him in something that doesn't involve any of that)
  • A few movies. I've seen his last one was Virgin Snow which was 11 years ago. I know the last 2 movies he did was Never Said Goodbye and Resident Evil 7.
  • It would really be interesting to see him play a villain.
  • SHR S2. Rom-Com. Modern Day.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

• Rom-Com and Romance Melodrama (I love him in action/thriller but I want him in something that doesn't involve any of that)
  • A few movies. I've seen his last one was Virgin Snow which was 11 years ago. I know the last 2 movies he did was Never Said Goodbye and Resident Evil 7.
  • It'd be nice. I think his last drama, Lawless Lawyer is a very special one for him(I expressed my opinion on LL's thread ). 
  • Yes...more than 10 years with no Korean movie but it wasn't his fault(I think these 10 y are the reason he chose LL) The times have changed so let's hope we'll see him in a new movie soon
  • Ha ha ha...I agree. For sure he'd be great
  • Let's dream...

Add: recently he said he wants an Oscar. In 2006, in an interview, he said he wants to win at Cannes so there is no doubt the most he wants is to win a major award...a proof he always wanted to play in movies 

• Like 1

***  It's a very NICE fan-service from LJK to have this upcoming Asia Concert Tour since all his Asian fans finally have an opportunity to see him in real life. It is rare for an actor to stage a concert like K-pop singers, but we know for sure that LJK can carry this because of his extraordinary vocal and dancing abilities. Besides, this concert tour is not new to him because as far as I remember he also had an Asia tour some years ago.  LJK has a solid fan base in Asia. Tickets will be on sale from 8 p.m. on Nov. 16. :P

• Like 1

The Best Korean Drama of 2018

https://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2018/

The-Best-Korean-Drama-of-2018-01.jpg

Year 2018 is almost over and Year 2019 is waiting! Now, it’s the time to vote for ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2018’.

As a Korean Drama’s fan, you have the right to vote.

This year, you can choose all Korean Drama showed in year 2018 in ‘The Nomination Round’ which will run from 2018-Nov-13, 10:00KST to 2018-Nov-30, 23:59KST.

The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go into ‘The Final Round’which will run from 2018-Dec-1, 00:00KST to 2018-Dec-30, 23:59KST.

Rule in The Nomination Round:-
– 1 IP address can only Nominate for 1 time/day
– 1 time can Nominate for maximum of 8 dramas
– Same IP address can Nominate again after 24 hours
– The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go to ‘The Final Round’
– All Top 8 Dramas will count from 0 in ‘The Final Round’

Happy Voting !!!

'........................................................................

Enter the link , see the Dramas' List ,  tick the Lawless Lawyer's box and press VOTE. To validate it, you need to confirm you aren't a robot. That's all ! 

On 11/14/2018 at 3:46 AM, scarletlover1 said:

Yes. I agree I want him to do a purely romance drama.

But I want him to do a good action movie. aThough he has mostly non-romance dramas or action dramas but there were not enough actions really. Even Lawless Lawyer has few action sequences... which mainly due to tv censorship. 

I hope he will start doing one drama & one movie a year. There are many actors who do 2 or 3 movies a year.. some even more. 

I don’t mean to push him too much as I’m only requesting 1 movie extra year in addition to his usual 1 drama a year quota. 

• Like 1