Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

2acd0569d6f34e0cacb7809674dc3b6e.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Gi Talks About His Goals As An Actor

Sep 14, 2018.                                       by ilmare42

Lee Joon Gi has graced the cover of The Big Issue Korea magazine, and talked about his career goals.

The Big Issue Korea is a magazine that gives half of its proceeds to the homeless people who work as its salespersons. Lee Joon Gi volunteered his time to take part in the photo shoot and interview. The top actor featured in a retro-inspired photo shoot that was shot with a film camera against the background of Seoul.

In his interview, Lee Joon Gi said, “This is even more meaningful because I’m able to do good work together with the staff.” After wrapping up his drama “Lawless Lawyer” recently, Lee Joon Gi is taking some time to recharge as he focuses on exercising and picking his next project.

When asked about his goals as an actor, Lee Joon Gi replied, “That’s such a hard question. I know that people worry a lot and think it might be dangerous for me to do action scenes without a body double, so while I’m resting I’ve been continuing to exercise. I want to keep doing action scenes myself for a long time, as long as my body allows.”

He continued, “I want to portray ordinary characters just as they are, in a way that they seem like someone we might see in our daily lives, and I want to convey those emotions and that sincerity to the viewers. That’s something I’ve thought since I just started out as an actor, but lately I feel that way even more.”

Lee Joon Gi also shared his interest in acting in comedic works, saying he hopes to take on a project where he’d be able to include many comedic touches.

lee-joon-gi-2.jpeg

This edition of The Big Issue Korea went on sale in subway stations in Seoul and online starting on September 14.

Source (1)

Article source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1230545wpp/lee-joon-gi-talks-goals-actor

• Like 3

On 9/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, violina said:

Lee Joon Gi Talks About His Goals As An Actor

Sep 14, 2018.                                       by ilmare42

Lee Joon Gi has graced the cover of The Big Issue Korea magazine, and talked about his career goals.

The Big Issue Korea is a magazine that gives half of its proceeds to the homeless people who work as its salespersons. Lee Joon Gi volunteered his time to take part in the photo shoot and interview. The top actor featured in a retro-inspired photo shoot that was shot with a film camera against the background of Seoul.

In his interview, Lee Joon Gi said, “This is even more meaningful because I’m able to do good work together with the staff.” After wrapping up his drama “Lawless Lawyer” recently, Lee Joon Gi is taking some time to recharge as he focuses on exercising and picking his next project.

When asked about his goals as an actor, Lee Joon Gi replied, “That’s such a hard question. I know that people worry a lot and think it might be dangerous for me to do action scenes without a body double, so while I’m resting I’ve been continuing to exercise. I want to keep doing action scenes myself for a long time, as long as my body allows.”

He continued, “I want to portray ordinary characters just as they are, in a way that they seem like someone we might see in our daily lives, and I want to convey those emotions and that sincerity to the viewers. That’s something I’ve thought since I just started out as an actor, but lately I feel that way even more.”

Lee Joon Gi also shared his interest in acting in comedic works, saying he hopes to take on a project where he’d be able to include many comedic touches.

This edition of The Big Issue Korea went on sale in subway stations in Seoul and online starting on September 14.

Source (1)

Article source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1230545wpp/lee-joon-gi-talks-goals-actor

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this. So, this is for good cause. I'm so proud of LJK that he gave his time for this activity. It's really COOL of him! It's more engaging form of community services. :P

• Like 2

On 9/15/2018 at 12:26 AM, violina said:

More updates to follow.....

violina, also, thanks for sharing this. In this magazine interview, he said that he is constantly exercising while he’s at rest from working. He added that he wants to pursue more action projects in the future.  But, he also expressed his interest for various genres as an actor that is not typically associated with him. He also thought about doing comic performance.  :P

• Like 2

TVN has an event(a drama and variety show festival) going on.Our JG is one of the nominees for Best Male "Life Character" for Lawless Lawyer.See the gist of the details here:

Here is the step by step guide for international fans:

Spoiler

Seo Ye Ji, Choi Min Soo, Lee Hye Young and two other supporting cast of Lawless Lawyer have also been nominated.

Lawless Lawyer as a drama was also nominated:

For more information visit:

http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Special

http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Day

Stay tuned for more updates and clsrifications.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, violina said:

TVN has an event(a drama and variety show festival) going on.Our JG is one of the nominees for Best Male "Life Character" for Lawless Lawyer.See the gist of the details here:

Here is the step by step guide for international fans:

Reveal hidden contents

Seo Ye Ji, Choi Min Soo, Lee Hye Young and two other supporting cast of Lawless Lawyer have also been nominated.

Lawless Lawyer as a drama was also nominated:

For more information visit:

http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Special

http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Day

Stay tuned for more updates and clsrifications.

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this. I hope he's going to win on this category. I hope we could get to hear MORE updates about this event. :P

• Like 1

You can sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account

DnbWw8dUcAAdHiV.jpg

More info : https://twitter.com/jg_kr_drama

Uh...I voted for both: Day Vote and Special Vote. You have to vote for all the categories and then press the button to fill the forms with your agreement and genre...press again and finally you will receive a message you won and beat the stupid machine:D

Add:

• Like 1

VOTE

PLEASE, VOTE FOR HIS CO-STAR (Seo Ye-Ji) TOO
You also can vote for SINGERS :) I voted for EXO ...not only because of Baekhyun and their friendship... https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=singer

• Like 1

Q. I think I now understand why you call your fans ‘family.’
JG — I call them that because they really are that precious to me. When I thought, ‘I’ve lost everything,’ it was my fans who held on to me. They are like the light I saw when I was in despair. So I feel a tremendous sense of obligation to definitely repay their love. I think, now, we are a shoulder to lean on to each other.

He probably has the best fanbase :heart:

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Congrats Soompi Best Actor ! ♚

Hey, @bluelilac1214, you're not being a bad fan!:huh: You're just feeling the way all the rest of JG's Angels are feeling! We all miss him.:rolleyes: And we appreciate all the little visual nuggets that have been dropped along the way.:thumbsup: So let's keep on hangin' in there, and us Angels will be rewarded soon enough. Just look at it this way: anticipation has its own rewards!:wub:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, violina said:

There he is:wub:

Translation of caption

Update from his friends:

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this. It's Chuseok right now in Korea, which started yesterday September 23.  It's also known as the autumn harvest festival”, (also known as “thanksgiving day”) in SK. It is actually one of the four major holidays celebrated in Korea along with the Lunar New Year. It is a major holiday in South Korea when families gather together and visit their hometowns and is celebrated with a three-day national holiday. For Koreans it's a family holiday. It also known as Korean Thanksgiving Day and Koreans thank their ancestors in memorial services called Charye for the year’s harvest, and share their abundance with family and friends.( ‘Charye‘ is an important rite performed during the Chuseok holiday, as it honors one’s ancestors with a temporary shrine, containing certain foods and drinks. These items are placed in specific spots on a table, and many steps are included to properly show one’s respects.) Songpyeon (Korean rice cakes) are served at these ceremonies. It’s usually the oldest or head of the household, e.g., grandparents, parents), are dress up in traditional clothing (Hanbok), cook delicious food, and pay their respects to their ancestors.  Like in SK, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a celebration in China too. :P I hope LJK is enjoying Chuseok right now. He looks CUTE on this picture of himself holding up fingerhearts. "I wish you a happy and enriching Thanksgiving with your family," he captioned the picture. NICE. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi violina, who is this CUTE kid? Sorry MOD, I intentionally didn't delete this gif..... :P I wonder what's the purpose of his Thailand travel.....

The firstborn of really cute triplets.He is the son of actor Song il Kook.This baby's name is Song Dae Han.

LJG's purpose in Thailand you ask?Here is your answer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1