Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

This photo makes me cry

More than 10 years since Lee Jun Ki haven't done a korean movie and a mainstream drama.

More than 10 years since he and other artists were blacklisted by the former korean president Lee Myung Bak(2008-2013). The artists were banned from appearing on TV programs or in films. The next president, Park Geun-hye(2013-2017) was also acussed of blacklisting.  

On March 22, 2018, Lee Myung Bak was arrested on charges of bribery, embezzlement, and tax evasion. 

On April 2018, former President Park Geun-hye was jailed for 24 years for corruption.

Moon Jae-in, the current President of South Korea is a former Human Rights Lawyer so my hope is, from now on, no artist will be blacklisted.

I wish Lee Jun Ki's dream will become a reality and he will win an award at the Cannes Film Festival ....because he really is a very good actor :heart:

He needs and deserves our love&support :heart:

viewimage.php?id=21b8d52cf0dc3faf&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cef81fa11d0283127709d21227bb049fff2f72431c4352e9bcfb699fb5c698c9a90b1881fd7fb518e8fec483ced39eca35ca84267760733d81752c9773b0e15ee2dbfc757e6b06382f86cebbf38ac222db7ffdd76c487695a55417f7b2a(photo's source :http://gall.dcinside.com)

• Like 3

On August 30 @violina mentioned something about many JG Soompiers being in hibernation:sleeping: Understandable, of course. Our JG needs to get himself back to where he needs to be. When he has arrived, I'm sure he will come back energetic and ready to wow his Angels again!:D There will be plenty to write about in time. I thought I would drop a short post here to say that not all of us have gone off the grid.^_^ So, yes @violina, thanks for keeping it "JG pretty" in here. By the way, where did you find those first two pics? The first pic looks like a rehearsal and the second one looks like a FM. Hard to resist all that sexiness!:wub: I'll end this post with a question for all of you. Who would like to see a second season of TBDW to resolve a few things? I can think of several different scenarios that might take 6-10 episodes, if not a whole season. I'd love to see our leading pair find themselves finally, with some delicious twists to the plot. Tell me what you think!:blush:

• Like 3

Everyone

-Lee-Jun-Ki-lee-jun-ki-39913594-268-185.

First, some good(?) news.Looks like Lawless Lawyer is doing well in Japan.Its still airing.But once its done.They will be doing a re run of the drama starting in October.

6 hours ago, phoenixheart said:

By the way, where did you find those first two pics? The first pic looks like a rehearsal and the second one looks like a FM. Hard to resist all that sexiness!

Tumblr:D.There are many JG treasures there.Just dig a little.

6 hours ago, phoenixheart said:

I'll end this post with a question for all of you. Who would like to see a second season of TBDW to resolve a few things? I can think of several different scenarios that might take 6-10 episodes, if not a whole season. I'd love to see our leading pair find themselves finally, with some delicious twists to the plot. Tell me what you think!:blush:

Oh thats a tough one.I think pretty much all of JG dramas could work with having a season two or just that one extra episode to tie some loose ends:).I think only arang and joseon gunman had neat endings or no need for continuation.But TBDW, iljimae, two weeks, scholar who walks the night, scarlet heart ryeo, criminal minds, lawless lawyer all had endings that could give room for season two or extra episodes.Even his movies like never said goodbye and the king and the clown could have done with a part two to answer some of the things we were curious about in the movie:).

• Like 3

Thanks @lisethvr for posting JG World w/ engsub. I've been looking for this b4.. Finally I can watch it full episodes.

Hi everyone, thank you for all the updates of our best actor.. Junki-ssi.

I hope his next project is movie.. I want to see him again in big screen. 

8 hours ago, violina said:

Our JG is in ninja mode but the people around him dished out these two nuggets.

He looks so good! :wub::wub::wub: And his hair is longer too - is it because he is in chill/ vacation mode or is it for an upcoming project :w00t:? I know that I'm being a bad fan but I miss him!!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

On 9/4/2018 at 10:50 PM, happyfanlgx said:

I know it is a bit off topic but I couldn't resist ...

panda 61panda 61panda 61 This is NEVER off topic... heheheheh.... panda 92panda 29

@proudme hi onion head

On 9/10/2018 at 7:14 PM, proudme said:

Would I be too greedy if I wish for a movie and a drama? :sweatingbullets:

And some unseen(?) pics of our beautiful boy:

Spoiler

My smiles of the day:

Beautiful in every angle! love you crazy rabbit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:
On 9/10/2018 at 1:44 PM, proudme said:

Would I be too greedy if I wish for a movie and a drama? :sweatingbullets:

I vote for both too.I mean he is already doing so well.I am happy for him.If he makes a drama comeback.Its alright.I would take seeing him on my screen for  2 hours a week for 2+ months, compared to just 2 hour film and then he disappears.But its been long overdue since he starred in a k movie production.I hope he gets that break into chungmuro(k movie world)soon:dissapointed_relieved:.If he got a box office hit, it would push his career to stratosphere in Korea and hopefully it would open the floodgates to more high quality drama and film offers.

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

He looks so good! :wub::wub::wub: And his hair is longer too - is it because he is in chill/ vacation mode or is it for an upcoming project :w00t:? I know that I'm being a bad fan but I miss him!!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Yeah I miss him too.Its been two weeks since his last update.It always happens every year and am still not used to being in jg drought.

He scared of water or was it sky diving?.I am scared of going insane because of missing him:lol::tears:

tumblr_p7awhqG4YU1spfigfo3_400.gif

But still business goes on:

The latest from Lotte Duty Free:

• Like 1

Lee Joon Gi contributes to social enterprise magazine "The Big Issue"

tumblr_pf1917Mumk1w2wd5jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pf1917Mumk1w2wd5jo2_540.jpg

Lee Joon-gi: “I am very interested in performing in ‘human drama’ and comedy.” 

(source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003316153)

Actor Lee Joon-gi draws attention by gracing the cover of The Big Issue as a ‘talent donation.’

Lee Joon-gi fascinates by appearing on the cover of lifestyle magazine The Big Issue. Brimming with a retro sensibility, his latest photos were taken with a film camera and brought to perfection by a combination of the distinctive atmosphere around Lee Joon-gi and the setting of Seoul. The latest pictorial contains Lee Joon-gi’s photos with a rich sensibility and an honest interview with the actor.

In his interview, Lee Joon-gi says he was pleased to contribute to The Big Issue as a talent donation and “this is even more meaningful because I am joined by my own staff in doing something good.” Recharging his batteries after wrapping drama “Lawless Lawyer,” Lee Joon-gi is busying himself doing exercise and looking for a new project.

Asked what his goals are as an actor, he responds, “It’s a very difficult question. I know a lot of people worry about me doing dangerous action scenes without a stunt double, so I exercise regularly even when I am on break. As long as my body allows me, I want to do my own action performances for a long, long time.” His response shows the serious side of him as an ‘action master.’

He also confides, “I want to play an average person we see every day around us and convey those feelings and sincerity to viewers. I have thought about this since I was an emerging actor, but those thoughts have become even more intense lately. So I often think I want to work on a project that will allow me to convey humanism.”

He also talks about performing in a comedy. He expresses his interest and enthusiasm for working in various genres as an actor: “Personally, I feel like, Lee Joon-gi is closer to comedy on set. I want to do a project with comic touches that will let me feel and express that comic side of me.”

The Big Issue is a magazine with good intentions that contributes earnings to helping homeless sellers become self-sufficient. The latest issue of The Big Issue featuring the photos and interview of Lee Joon-gi, who participated by donating his own talent, goes on sale on September 14 at major subway stations across Seoul and at the online shop of The Big Issue.

Translation Credit: https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/post/178067989813/lee-joon-gi-i-am-very-interested-in-performing

There is a video of the photoshoot too:):

More updates to follow..stay tuned

• Like 3