Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

we are getting our JG dose and am loving itballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

I wish the updates become more frequent again.ok has anyone seen this yet?It looks fairly recent.Lol cant help but notice, JG really has a small head:D.No wonder that dancer guy doesnt want to take photos next to him..

• Like 4

SQUEE!!  So JG Island DID air on the 25th!! Thank you to all the lovely peeps that put it up online/shared it for us!!! Patiently waiting for a full translated copy!  

And we even got a JG IG post.  Edgy, desaturated, nekkid legs, jeans, sunglasses in urban areas. Many outfit changes....hmmm...

@antoniaclamens & @bluelilac1214 Do we need to adjust the MLSHR schedule again?? 

My SMILE for the DAY:

Is there any link to higher quality video from JG Island? 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

The most beautiful man in a beautiful place! love onion head Oh, the way he smiles and laughs!!!!! love onion headlove onion head Such an adorable cutie pie!!!! love onion headlove onion headlove onion head

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

He looks perfect! It's like he is getting more beautiful and handsome by the day. :wub:

You can say that again:wub:.This lools like Gong Gil's long lost twin.So pretty:

I think am also developing a JG hair fetish.Look at the side cut of this hairdo.So fluffy and that  hair colour is difficult to pull off but he is rocking it.

• Like 3

On 2/24/2018 at 10:26 PM, missmaudy said:

I am one of those who are not so active with SNS. Sorry for not much of help. I only voted with one account but I have encouraged my nieces who also love JG and more active online to vote. I believe they did a great job.

By the way, can we list all JG fan clubs? I noticed quite few of them.

Hajunse - Korea 

Splendor - Japan

JGFamily - HongKong

ChinaLJG Fan Club

TaiwanLJG

LJGIntl - with our very own @haniiiii

What are the fan clubs in Singapore? I do think there are more than one group. 

I think above are more organized groups. They are more active into promo stuff but I an not sure if they organise voting activities.

Then I also notice group which I don’t know if they are organised and active with good number of members, e.g. LJGThailand, LJGPhilippines, Turkey, Argentina, Iran, USA. 

Who arw the LJG World Japan? Are they members of Splendor?

Please free to continue the list.

sorry, JGFamily is not hongkong, there is not even a single hk admin there

I think you mix it up with the global family project group, there is a hk admin there, however that page is only involved in projects.And Jgfamily has been promoting the voting till the very last hour~~~

As for Singapore, the group that provided the sg fm support last march and subsequently send gift to drama set is JGstyleSG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2018 at 4:26 PM, missmaudy said:

I am one of those who are not so active with SNS. Sorry for not much of help. I only voted with one account but I have encouraged my nieces who also love JG and more active online to vote. I believe they did a great job.

By the way, can we list all JG fan clubs? I noticed quite few of them.

Hajunse - Korea 

Splendor - Japan

JGFamily - HongKong

ChinaLJG Fan Club

TaiwanLJG

What are the fan clubs in Singapore? I do think there are more than one group. 

I think above are more organized groups. They are more active into promo stuff but I an not sure if they organise voting activities.

Then I also notice group which I don’t know if they are organised and active with good number of members, e.g. LJGThailand, LJGPhilippines, Turkey, Argentina, Iran, USA. 

Who arw the LJG World Japan? Are they members of Splendor?

Please free to continue the list.

Dear, I see some mistake here, JGfamily is not related to one country or another, are admins from various countries, it's a global page. 

• Like 4

On 24. 2. 2018 at 3:26 PM, missmaudy said:

@missmaudy Thanks for listing me there :D I am still here with you even though not so visible (school, Korean exams etc are keeping me incredibly busy this semester).

I will be working on subbing the JG Island video for sure. I will do my best, girls. B):lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@missmaudy Thanks for listing me there :D I am still here with you even though not so visible (school, Korean exams etc are keeping me incredibly busy this semester).

I will be working on subbing the JG Island video for sure. I will do my best, girls. B):lol:

Please do it discreetly,from my understanding many jp fans were not happy that the full video was shared widely as that is cable tv program and only subscribers who paid have the privilege to watch it.

Jp has very strict copyright control

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yayyyy!!!  So many updates today!  It was only yesterday that I was complaining about the lack of JG and now we have JG Island and JG IG post with new photoshoot?! 

Legs and feet alert!!!  :wub: 

Thank you all for all the goodies 

JG is absolutely adorable and cute and hot and funny  in those JG Island vids! I wish I could see the whole thing subbed soon (thank you @haniiiii in advance,  no pressure) and l love to see that his having a great time too! 

Now the new photos are so gorgeous,  love them so much 

@pixelsticks @bluelilac1214 I'm not sure if we need to re schedule our MLSHR watching. I will try my best to post my reviews this week,  if I fail I'll let you know.. 

Just one last thing,  @violina I totally understand your new JG hair fetish (I think I can join you) 

Today's smile 

28155449_724271661111514_171756610609427

Credit to uploader 

• Like 6

@missmaudy  @antoniaclamens For those who had voted and lobbied/encouraged others to vote, you have done your best base on your active pattern. Then one have no need to feel sorry. We did a great job!

No news on our JG Soompi award status, not even a hint on released date of this voting exercise… 

@cedarwood I am not sure what they are but I guess I was rather up sad with the level of promotional activity toward the end of the run....

List below are some of JG fan clubs/groups (out of curiosity I did some research and did up this list awhile ago, please let me know if I miss any clubs/groups or country with JG’s Angels)

* “?” There are JG’s Angels in this countries but not sure if there is a club/group. 

Africa

?

America

LJG USA

Argentina 

Lee Joon Gi Argentina 

Brazil

?

China

China LJG Fan Club

China

Lee Jun Ki Bar @ baidu Action for Joon Gi

China

LJG Angel Radio

France

?

Hong Kong

Lee Joon Gi Hong Kong Fan Club

Hong Kong

Lee Joon Gi Hong Kong Family

Hong Kong

one more club name in chinese

Indonesia

Joongileecious.id

International

JGFamily - Global 

International

LJG International fan club - Global 

Iranina

Lee Joon Gi Iranina Family

Israel

?

Italy

Lee Joon Gi - Italia

Japan

Splendor - Japan (official) 

Japan

LJG Fan not sure if they are LJG World too

Korea

DC Lee Joon Gi Gallery

Korea

Hajunse (Recognised fan café)

Macau

?

Malaysia

Lee Joon Gi Malaysia Family 

Mynamar

Lee Joon Gi Mynamr Fan

Peru

Lee Joon Gi Peru

Philippines

Lee Jun Ki Philippines 

Philippines

LJG Philippines 

Puerto Rico

Lee Joon Gi Puerto Rico Family

Romania

Lee Joon Gi Romania

Russia

Lee Joon Gi Russia Family

Singapore

JGStyleSG

Taiwan

LJG Taiwan fan club

Taiwan

LJGTW

Thailand

Sawasdee - Thailand (Official as it was named  by JG himself)

Turkey

Lee Jun Ki Fan Club - Turkey

Turkey

JG Family Turkey

**The above list is compiled base on promotional activity found online. 

Splendor is a subscription base FC that is highly organize and loath free loaders. They are the reason behind JG’s media blackout whenever he is in JP.  

@pixelsticks if you find that tumblr page please share. Many thanks in advance! 

Edited by LadyOne
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

So the JG Splendor event will be held on 26th april... in Tokyo... that's very very very interesting :tongue::tongue:

Japanese fans are the luckiest:bawling:.I understand why but I envy them alot.

This kind angel provided a translation of the latest magazine interview:

tumblr_p4qsblwLLz1w2wd5jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p4qsblwLLz1w2wd5jo2_r1_540.jpg

New HeraldPOP article on his upcoming magazine photoshoot and new project

Lee Joon-gi will “perform to the best of his ability on his next project”

Actor Lee Joon-gi shows off his stunning, delicate looks in his new magazine cover photo.

Gracing the March issue cover of The Star Magazine, Lee Joon-gi exudes warmth, charm, and emotions with a hint of spring sunshine. His latest photoshoot took place in Okinawa, Japan, and Lee Joon-gi, as a committed actor, stayed focused on set and tried various attention-drawing poses. Despite the prolonged photoshoot, he did not show any sign of tiredness but instead took charge on set, drawing applause from the crew.

In the interview accompanying the photos, Lee Joon-gi said, “I thought I needed to recharge. Lately, I’ve been obsessed with martial art called jiu jitsu, and it has helped me reflect on the basics of who I am and learn to be more humble—it’s made me feel like something inside of me keeps growing.”

On what he’s been up to lately,

He added, “I get lonely so often so [learning jiu jitsu] really helped me overcome loneliness. I feel like I entered a new world so I practice jiu jitsu every day.”When asked about his supposedly new project, tvN’s “Lawless Attorney,” he told us, “As a leading actor, I will strive to perform to the best of my ability.”

Also, asked what criteria he considered important when choosing a next project,

“First of all, it should be fun and I also think of whether or not it’ll touch viewers’ hearts and make them happy. If you only think of the big picture, you end up making a lot of mistakes – which is something a lot of actors and crew as well as I experience.” He added, “Before debating who should be held responsible, I realize I should take the initiative and take more risks.”

Lee Joon-gi is widely known in the industry as a passionate actor. “As a leading actor of the project I have chosen myself, I am grateful to everyone for giving me this opportunity. I am only expressing my gratitude, but people always give me more credit than I deserve, so I’m embarrassed.” He said with a smile, “For me, a drama set is like a playground. I want to create memories I will cherish with people I always work with.”

Lastly, on how he felt about this year’s spring, he was hopeful:

“I get excited each spring. As Lee Joon-gi the actor, a profession that is supposed to bring happiness to others, I want to be healthier and fill the public with happiness.”

The March issue of The Star Magazine (published Feb. 26) will feature actor Lee Joon-gi’s emotion-filled Okinawa photos, behind-the-scenes photos, and in-depth interview where he reveals his thoughts and feelings.

Source: https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/

• Like 5

for 2015 and 2016 he has separate birthday gathering with his jp fans, "Splendor Family Day'

last year was the exception .It resumes again this year.On top of that, he needs to sign the 300 lucky winners of the Okinawa Photobook

• Like 5

5 hours ago, violina said:

Yes...they are... <<<goes off to sulk in my own country that shows no LJG and he doesn't ever visit>>>

16 hours ago, haniiiii said:

I was wondering where you were...

8 hours ago, LadyOne said:

@pixelsticks if you find that tumblr page please share. Many thanks in advance! 

Thank you for your list!  I still haven't run across that page.  I don't hang out on tumblr often and many pages have been redesigned, or my links are no longer valid...so meh! 

8 hours ago, missmaudy said:

This is the exact info that I want to know. Let’s continue to gather more info.

Sounds good to me.  We used to have active researchers/archivists on this thread. They kinda disappeared during CMKR. If you have knowledge, please share!  

OK JG....are you taking that lawyer role or not?????? 

My SMILE for the DAY:

tumblr_ox8kpnoAbd1wtzfdjo1_1280.jpg

• Like 8

First of all, Happy Birthday to our lovely and witty @cedarwood happy birthday crazy rabbit 

So many JG goodies today - I tried so hard to not grin at work. And I failed! But I was too happy to care!! happy dancing crazy rabbit

On 2/25/2018 at 8:30 PM, pixelsticks said:

@antoniaclamens & @bluelilac1214 Do we need to adjust the MLSHR schedule again??

I am late by one week to post my fangirling, but I'll try my best to catch up.

Oh, and yeah, I've posted my very long ramblings of ep. 17 of MLSHR:

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-drama-2016-moon-lovers-❤-scarlet-heart-ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려-0-soompi-kdrama-2016-winner-congratulations-stargazers/?do=findComment&comment=21025735

On 2/25/2018 at 10:14 PM, violina said:

I think am also developing a JG hair fetish.Look at the side cut of this hairdo.So fluffy and that  hair colour is difficult to pull off but he is rocking it.

I totally understand you! It looks so fluffy that you want to run your fingers through it and play with it!  embarrassed4 onion head And no more wet noodle hair! yesss crazy rabbit

@cwngf @ishogai thank you for the clarification. :wub: @LadyOne Thank you so much for the list! :wub: You can add Sri Lanka to the list, but as far as I know it doesn't have a JG fanclub.

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
10 hours ago, violina said:

Yes...they are... <<<goes off to sulk in my own country that shows no LJG and he doesn't ever visit>>>

Agree with everything you guys said, especially to the envy part. depressed1 onion head

This lovely angel has translated the parasailing part :wub::

As someone who has fear of heights, I can understand how nervous he must have been. Yet, he tries to overcome it. I admire and adore how he never gives up and always finds out ways to overcome any kind of obstacle. He inspires and motivates me! love you crazy rabbit

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

OK JG....are you taking that lawyer role or not?????? 

So, I saw this. Does that mean he's doing it?

My smile of the day, well maybe not smile; adorable, cute and lovely smirk :wub: Are we really sure that this man is 35 years old? :tongue:

love you crazy rabbit 

• Like 7

On 24.02.2018 at 1:21 PM, glassnokamen said:

New photos from Namoo :wub:

Aaahhh a happy moment! I love them. 

On the other hand I don't know if there is any picture of LJG I don't love. :huh:

On 24.02.2018 at 2:04 PM, bluelilac1214 said:
On 24.02.2018 at 12:04 AM, pixelsticks said:

I have no affiliation with any club.  I'm just a lone wolf content creator. 

I'm a lone wolf too

Ahem! If there are two lone wolf-ladies it means there is at least a small pack. 

a3a82e5010dfa5902e188ac04e83f24d.jpg

On 24.02.2018 at 4:03 PM, violina said:

imagine our possible upcoming lawyer Joon rocking this kind of hairdos in suits in his next drama:

This would be the death to me.

Yes, please! :D

On 25.02.2018 at 4:46 AM, antoniaclamens said:

i'm so behind everything... and the worst is that there's not much to be behind! :wacko:

Sit next to me, sister! Almost no time for myself. I'm so tired... And because of work I'm so behind of everything.

On 25.02.2018 at 10:20 AM, glassnokamen said:

JG IG update :wub:

I

LOVE

THOSE

PI...

I know, I've already said that before millions of times. Don't pay attention.

23 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Have we ever said that we love you???

82151a83abb70c01a262cd390ee42add.jpg

Because we do!

17 hours ago, cwngf said:

Please do it discreetly,from my understanding many jp fans were not happy that the full video was shared widely as that is cable tv program and only subscribers who paid have the privilege to watch it.

Ouch! I never knew.

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Yayyyy!!!  So many updates today!  It was only yesterday that I was complaining about the lack of JG and now we have JG Island and JG IG post with new photoshoot?! 

He reads us... that's another proof!

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

<<<goes off to sulk in my own country that shows no LJG and he doesn't ever visit>>>

*sulks in her country with the same problem*

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

First of all, Happy Birthday to our lovely and witty @cedarwood happy birthday crazy rabbit 

*blushes* Thank you. :wub: I'm so old...

So many JG goodies today - I tried so hard to not grin at work. And I failed! But I was too happy to care!! happy dancing crazy rabbit

Is it bad to smile at your work? WHYYYYY????

As someone who has fear of heights, I can understand how nervous he must have been.

As someone who's affraid of heighs I adore that he did that. I'd pass out if it was me! :o

My smile of the day, well maybe not smile; adorable, cute and lovely smirk :wub: 

His eyes are smiling. :D

• Like 6