Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

57 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@glassnokamen for you

Ohhhhhh Thank youuuuu!!!!! :wub:

57 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@pixelsticks this was the picture on @glassnokamen's socks, wasn't it? The Hangul means “compliment me” at least according to Google translate. Is that correct @haniiiiiconfused onion head

Yes it is, because is the name of the mini album that has that image on the cover :):)

413235428.g_400-w-st_g.jpg

Now... for the parade... bangs parade

lee_jun_ki_-j-style-1st_japan_album.jpg

Bangs/elusive torso /looking at the floor parade

6d2e1653418a744add08de3f22de9b3b--lee-ju

Smolder parade

f6c78dc422033383e70c8480df175fcc--lee-ju

• Like 5

4 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

The Hangul means “compliment me” at least according to Google translate. Is that correct @haniiiiiconfused onion head

@bluelilac1214 Yup, as @glassnokamen said a few minutes ago, it means: compliment me. You girls are right ^^

Btw, don't forget to vote, if not for anything else, just to keep Joon Gi 3rd and not allow Song Joong Ki conquer the third place :D Because, let's face it, first and second place are out of question now :lol:

http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171

And Beautiful Eyes Selca Parade continues :wub:

fqqfqqff.png

wfffwfqfqf.png

fqffqfqfqf.png 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Finally new Lotte pics!!!

Or maybe even Lotte pics in motion??? A Commercial?  I've seen a few of their videos with their LOTTE models.  I've been waiting for a LJG one. 

15 hours ago, willenette said:

So NICE to hear & listen to him laughing like that. :lol:

Laughter is the best medicine!!  

7 hours ago, hiluna said:

I can't wait for his next project :wub:

Thank you for sharing your JG moment!  And let's hope we hear something before 2018....maybe???

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I was having a very gloomy day and his update is like a ray of sunshine! love you crazy rabbit

Wait....NO!  Watch JG's laughing video clip above.  <<<I've had to as well!!>>> Oh wait...you did! 

So watch my FAVE gif...smolder to laugh!mcbOXg2.gifWhy cannot I find the original source.  I thought I linked it before???

If only we could get some news about his new project... 

Maybe if we keep talking about it...it will happen

Maybe you should ask more questions.

When and WHAT is your NEXT ACTING PROJECT JG???

I'm joining @agathe bored parade.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jun-ki-is-bored-at-home/

Lee Jun Ki

I wish I was bored.  I'm getting overwhelmed.  :wacko: This time of year! 

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

pixelsticks this was the picture on @glassnokamen's socks, wasn't it? The Hangul means “compliment me”

Ahhh...thanks...I didn't have time to type it into my Korean keyboard.  Hahaha

OOOH @glassnokamen nice young JG pics in that parade!

3 hours ago, astrantia said:

From what parade it may be?

I'm with glass....Angular Beauty

@haniiiii Off to vote.  

• Like 6

9 hours ago, hiluna said:

It was the same for me.  I loved Iljimae and his character but the first time I saw him was in Arang when I didn't know him.  I couldn't get past the first episode because I found Shin Min Ah's character was too loud and aggressive but after I watched Iljimae I went back to AATM and marathoned through it and loved it.  I couldn't find King and the Clown to watch for a few years but looked for all his other shows and his acting has progressed so well that I remain hooked.  I can't wait for his next project :wub:

Nice to hear from you again... and to read about how you fell for JG! I also can´t wait for his next project... in fact i'm kind of desperate waiting!

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

This week keeps on getting better and better! I was having a very gloomy day and his update is like a ray of sunshine! love you crazy rabbit

I think so too. He looks so innocent and sweet :wub:in the 1st and 2nd pics and The Smirk on the 3rd! :w00t: He looks so cozy in the 4th one and @antoniaclamens look at his nose (yes, nose; not noise :D) – that’s the first thing I noticed.

I looked at his nose.. and neck :wub: OMG i think i'm the one making noises....

You ask this and we get an update on his schedule! Maybe you should ask more questions.

Oh Oh... remember the time when we are asking about CM??? 

And it’s always a dilemma – which ones to show and which ones to hide under spoiler because all of them are beautiful and should be shown!!!!

Ummm… you missed the coloured hair parade!:D

I think i will follow your example and only post 3 pictures but then i will have to face the dilemma of only posting 3 pictures! so i missed the colour hair parade :bawling:

A little bit of the elusive torso and hair parade

201C89494F99FCD20447A0

Just hair parade

9238bb4b59b02829c189dec3c48f6009.jpg

2341C7385220B150067C36

The interview seems like very fun – does anyone have English subtitles for it?

thank you and @pixelsticks for the laughter... i wish it would be subbed too. i usually don´t watch long videos when not subbed... 

5 hours ago, astrantia said:

Sad to say, I don't know credit of this fan-made

From what parade it may be?

Beauty transcending time parade? Life imitate art parade? anyway JG is a masterpiece...

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Or maybe even Lotte pics in motion??? A Commercial?  I've seen a few of their videos with their LOTTE models.  I've been waiting for a LJG one. 

Agree!!! need a full comercial...

Whennnnnnn?????????? Whatttttttttt? Today i read this and thought of JG

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/w-two-worlds-writer-forest-of-secrets-pd-team-up-for-sci-fi-thriller/

@haniiiii the site is not working for me anymore... i can´t vote :scream:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

Oh Oh... remember the time when we are asking about CM??? 

Yes...the power of suggestion/director's list!! <<<hehehehe>>>

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

Whennnnnnn?????????? Whatttttttttt? Today i read this and thought of JG

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/w-two-worlds-writer-forest-of-secrets-pd-team-up-for-sci-fi-thriller/

ooooooooooooohhhhhh....this looks interesting.  JG would be really good in a sci fi thriller!!  I don't know the writer/director.  I haven't watched any of those shows but people are waxing on about them.  But it's a September airing...so months away...

What say the others in here who do have opinions????

Bang Parade - super cute one of JG

Eating Parade:

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Yes...the power of suggestion/director's list!! <<<hehehehe>>>

Did you finish to update the list? can´t remember... my bad

ooooooooooooohhhhhh....this looks interesting.  JG would be really good in a sci fi thriller!!  I don't know the writer/director.  I haven't watched any of those shows but people are waxing on about them.  But it's a September airing...so months away...

What say the others in here who do have opinions????

I don´t know the PD but i've only read good comments about forest of secrets.. about the writer i watched Queen In Hyeon's Man, The Three Musqueteers  and W and liked them all... but Nine: Nine times travels is LOVE! and you know what? their leading men are awesome!!! So this new drama is a must see for me! (unless the actors sucks). Meanwhile he could do a movie... i'm just dying to see him in a strong project. 

Bang Parade - super cute one of JG

Eating Parade:

Super cute indeed... btw what does he have in his hands on the second pic?

One picture before i sing off :lol:

Smolder while looking a the floor parade (2x1)

762c0bc58fba0d1e9fd299742c412b5e.jpg

image credit to uploader

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Super cute indeed... btw what does he have in his hands on the second pic?

I think it's a very very very big Wasabi http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/38.gif

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Maybe it was mentioned already, but I just found out today that KBS World releases Gunman in Joseon with subs.  [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, IND, VI] . 

No, it wasn't!!!! Thank you for the information :):) Now I'm very curious to see the difference between the "official" translations and the "unofficial" one :):)

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Is this considered a smolder to smirk parade ? :tongue:

Yes!!!! Absolutely yes!!! ... a new parade is starting :D:D

• Like 6

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Laughter is the best medicine!!  

Thank you for sharing your JG moment!  And let's hope we hear something before 2018....maybe???

Wait....NO!  Watch JG's laughing video clip above.  <<<I've had to as well!!>>> Oh wait...you did! 

So watch my FAVE gif...smolder to laugh!Why cannot I find the original source.  I thought I linked it before???

I'm joining @agathe bored parade.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jun-ki-is-bored-at-home/

I wish I was bored.  I'm getting overwhelmed.  :wacko: This time of year! 

Ahhh...thanks...I didn't have time to type it into my Korean keyboard.  Hahaha

OOOH @glassnokamen nice young JG pics in that parade!

I'm with glass....Angular Beauty

@haniiiii Off to vote.  

Hi pixelsticks, I couldn't agree with you more - Laughter decreases stressAnd there's lots of evidence that laughter does lots of good things for us. It allows us to tolerate discomfort. I'm happy seeing him laughing because I know he's happy.  Or there are people who use this as  coping mechanism when one is upset, angry or sad. But, for sure, in LJK's case, he's happy right now. :lol:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Uh...kinda....we never finished a whole line...unless you give me wide clearance of what to accept?  hehehe

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

btw what does he have in his hands on the second pic?

I have no freaking idea.  Don't see those here in the US.  

7 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

KBS World releases Gunman in Joseon with subs.

The whole thing on YOUTUBE?  We should stream it to get the view counts up! 

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Thank you for the information :):) Now I'm very curious to see the difference between the "official" translations and the "unofficial" one :):)

Hahaha...let us know!!  

Directly staring - slightly sweet but definitely Smolder building _ JG in Pink

• Like 5

13 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Maybe it was mentioned already, but I just found out today that KBS World releases Gunman in Joseon with subs.  [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, IND, VI] . 

@LyraYoo Thank you for the info. And you know what? I am dancing happily here sooo much. Because this, my Soompier friends, this is a gem! To find a Korean drama with Korean subtitles, that is absolutely rare! B) I have been looking for many dramas or movies with JG with Korean subtitles, because I sincerely want to watch & learn, train my Korean listening and vocabulary skills, but it is non existent item in Korea. But this, omg omg omg. Thanks a million for this info! :wub:

Výsledek obrázku pro Lee Joon Gi happy

• Like 6

18 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Maybe it was mentioned already, but I just found out today that KBS World releases Gunman in Joseon with subs.  [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, IND, VIt''s becoming a classic already , wow. 

Is this considered a smolder to smirk parade ? :tongue:

Thank you for the news @LyraYoo, i didn´t know. And I just love your smolder to smirk parade! 

17 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I think it's a very very very big Wasabi 

Seriously?!!!:scream:

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
21 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Uh...kinda....we never finished a whole line...unless you give me wide clearance of what to accept?  hehehe

Hi @pixelsticks :lol:

we have to finish the list! And I know that we can´t be too strict about what to include! 

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

The whole thing on YOUTUBE?  We should stream it to get the view counts up! 

Good idea, we all must help to increase the view counts

@bluelilac1214 and I had a JG War of Smiles… that is, we are sharing JG smiling pictures. So we thought about do it here. Just one picture per “attack” and one “attack” per day… We hope you join us. Here’s my first shot.

i.aspx?Guid=1b288f36288a45e59b316b69a9a6

MLSHR Presscon. 2016

BTW as a way to stop my ever growing collection of unidentified JG pictures I would like to propose that every time we post a JG pic we have to say what is it about, ie. XXX drama, XXX event; XXX Magazine… At least I will try very hard to do so…

This one works for the smolder parade, color parade, forehead parade and looking at the floor parade!!!

2055754199_aac257ba_mmexport139657950757

Harper’s BAZAAR China. 2014

All images credit to uploaders

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

We are sharing JG smiling pictures. So we thought about do it here. Just one picture per “attack” and one “attack” per day… We hope you join us. Here’s my first shot.

@antoniaclamens Challenge accepted, I have one lovely smiling Lee Joon Gi from Singapore press conference this year before his fanmeeting there ^_^

Lee-_Joon-_Gi_Rebby_0111.jpg 

• Like 4

@haniiiii @glassnokamen thanks for joining us!!! and no worries glass that picture deserves to be posted even if you don´t know from where it came (but if someone knows please tell!)

Hope you enjoy your movie @pixelsticks let us know if it's good

And @bluelilac1214 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! My best wishes for you on your day!!!

4ef2e91dd9ef5c379d15edc796e0d64c.gif

From Elle Korea 2015

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1