Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

I'm hoping the same too... but since there are no news at all... we have just to wait, as always :):):)

Related image

8 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

And for the "Beautiful Selfie Eye" Parada

I want more SELFIEs too!

Is someone reading my "I want JG to play a..." posts???

Related image Hahaha I literally thought of doing something similar but I have ZERO time right now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Lol i dont know what to say now...we have been spoiled plenty today:)

Some translations of earlier posts today:

a.first, awww:wub:.Second JG is the Hyung(older brother)to guy in the right!!!!Il not be surprised if he is older than guy on the left too.Thats not fair..age been good to you JG..

b.As expected of red ginseng

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I’m late to the party, but first, please let me do this:

*Blue squeals loudly (internally of course)*

3aCh758.gif

You guys have no idea how much effort I needed to control my grin smile at work! I’ve never thought I’d love Mondays ever! So many new pics of him and so many good words about him! :wub:We even got to see our man every day since 8th. This week has been amazing.happy dancing crazy rabbit

On 12/10/2017 at 7:27 PM, agathe said:

Thank you ! So we really need this place, to externalize our love 

Yep, love must be shared. And I couldn’t have asked for a better set of people to share it with.wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

About the MLSHR thread, you could try going through the last few pages which have the latest updates and discussions when you have time. Oh, and I hope that your exam went well.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:48 PM, pixelsticks said:

I like reading everyone's JG Confessionals.

I love it. It’s always nice to know how we fell for JG and found our way here.

23 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

But I admit that I still have a lot of his drama to watch... I'm that kind of person that don't like to watch all in the same time... I prefer to discover all his character little by little.

I have two more dramas to finish. And I’m like you too – only one drama at a time.

23 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I just finished Two Weeks and I think I'll begin Arang, because all of your posts about Satto intrigued me a lot

Oh, you’ll love Satto! He is the cutest, well… one of the cutest!:D

23 hours ago, haniiiii said:

I'm bringing sexy back.... hahaha

That calls for a Parade! :wink:

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

So JG went diving...with a lot of video/photography/sound equipment/staff. So it's being covered for something. He looks super cute in that wetsuit. 

You talk about merman, and he goes diving! How did we miss the scuba diving/ swimming instructor for his possible future characters?

Speaking of merman,

evil smile onion head

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Does he just keep sneaking back to Okinawa?  Hahaha

And we thought the photos he posted on 8th were old. Sneaky boy…

12 hours ago, violina said:

So many IG updates...this time he is at it again taking cute pictures with babies:wub:.He really is coming back:).

Yes, it does seem so! We need a group hug!! And maybe a group song and a dance too....  :D And he needs to play the character of a father again!

9 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Second JG IG update :wub: :wub: I think that photo were taking during the shooting of " We want to know " program airing two days ago....

Is that the same T shirt/ sweater he wore to the airport when he went to Okinawa?confused onion head

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

But I'm hoping the V is for some news of a victory obtaining a role/future project. 

Please, let it be so.wow1 onion head

*All image/ gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Is that the same T shirt/ sweater he wore to the airport when he went to Okinawa?confused onion head

Yes, I think that the T-shirt is the same... not the jacket 

Ohhhh... another parade??? :wub:

vlcsnap-2017-12-11-19h18m00s704_zpssmkyr

vlcsnap-2017-12-11-19h10m25s681_zpsjtawr

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2017-12-11-19h07m08s198_zpsf9pbm

And... does this count as "Sexy Back"? Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

vlcsnap-2017-12-11-19h14m32s856_zpshdu2l

• LOL 6

16 hours ago, violina said:

@agathe Bonjour!Bienvenue ma chérie:).Please fangirl and post as much as you like.

Merci beaucoup ! <3

@haniiiii Yes ! I am only in first year of university, I am 18 years old (closer to 19). :) 
It's so nice to prepareChristmas with all this work ... I really feel the magic of Christmas in those moments #sarcasm 
:rolleyes:
Same I work at the same time (I babysit about 10 hours a week, but in the second semester I will only do 6 because of my new **** schedule :ph34r:)
Hwaiting !

@pixelsticks Thank a loooot !

@bluelilac1214  I felt exactly the same all day, it had been so long since we had not heard as many JG' news  at the same time ! :wub:

For the thread, I'll try to do that 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, agathe said:

@haniiiii Yes ! I am only in first year of university, I am 18 years old (closer to 19). :) 
It's so nice to prepareChristmas with all this work ... I really feel the magic of Christmas in those moments #sarcasm 
:rolleyes:
Same I work at the same time (I babysit about 10 hours a week, but in the second semester I will only do 6 because of my new **** schedule :ph34r:)
Hwaiting !

@agathe Oh yeah, there is not worse Christmas than when you are at university. Sooo true it hurts, haha. But thanks god for some free time we get in January/February, haha. Btw, what do you study? :wink:

Beautiful eyes selca parade, here we gooooo :wub: 

9afc0843gw1fb324hvtxqj20qo0y0tj8.jpg 

11705132_1157094224303972_71798567910448

16508163_1623420011004722_65855382312757

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

@agathe Oh yeah, there is not worse Christmas than when you are at university. Sooo true it hurts, haha. But thanks god for some free time we get in January/February, haha. Btw, what do you study? :wink:

Unfortunately, I also have exams in January :( (well, only two, the first week, fine), but I resume classes on January 15 :'( 
I study geography ! And you?
(I like the Christmas photo, he's too 'charming' on it :wub:)

• Like 4

First of all @agathe welcome! I'm so happy to see some one new here! the more the merrier :heart:

Second, i was absent for just a single weekend and so many things happened: the IU concert, the SBS super fast appearnce (bw it was unfair! i was expecting at least 5 minutes!!!), the IG updates, the scuba diving pics, baby pics... I am a happy fan indeed :D

Now i didn´t notice the scuba diving pics were new... i never read the tshirt date (shame on me for being so careless) i just read Okinawa and authomaticaly thought it was for the photoshoot... but now i'm excited! why would he be so secretive about his gong to Okinawa if not because it was part of a new project.. ok maybe i'm delusional and just need him in a new project soon... but hey i can dream!!

Also I'm loving your confessional post! and i´m happy to say that no matter when he junkieness started, right now we all love JG to pieces!!

Now about the parades i have to say: guys you are too much!!! as far as i love them all i can´t keep with them all!!! i'm the kind of girl who can focus in one or two things at the time... still i will try my best to join them all and meanwhile i'll enjoy them all for sure :wink: 

For the selca parade

Spoiler

dc57cf8c6f7fa99ab8a98bc016e7f2b6.jpg

c203040fb4d13ea1c9cbc5dfffbe2f09--my-gir

0a584409b9980e7b78439c6ed049c162--lee-ju

All images credit to uploaders 

Looking to the floor parade

6281dfb0272cfc631339caf8d472935e--sexy-m

58463441.2.jpg

Bang parade

be91e68ca059de483c429a3124803550--lee-ju

Smolder parade

Spoiler

566082a2c1bc65ff1b9c2e1ac0009c5c.jpg

All images credit to uploaders 

Edited by LyraYoo
merged consecutive posts within the one hour gap/ multiple photos
  • Like 7

On 12/11/2017 at 10:09 AM, glassnokamen said:

And like the one with Baekhyun, here is JG IG update with IU :wub:

Hi glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this. So NICE that LJK has shown lots of support and admiration for IU. She wrapped up her “Palette” tour some days ago with a final show at the Jamsil Arena in Seoul, which ran for an amazing five hours and featured two encores. Lee Joon Gi was one of many celebrity guests in the audience during that concert. Lee Joon Gi posted this shot of himself backstage with IU, holding the concert light sticks. He used IU’s real name in his caption : -  “The one and only artist Jieun, who doesn’t get tired even after over five hours and gives all her energy to the audience with her perfect performances.”  - “Thank you for inviting me to this great concert,” he wrote.  I heard that the concert was full of celebrities.  :lol:

• Like 6

@pixelsticks Igo mwo yaaaaa, what is this?

I liked the post by @antoniaclamens today and so I clicked heart and this is what I saw! Me, pixelsticks, pixelsticks, and 1 other - pixelsticks for change, reacted to her post, hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

Pixel, you greedy girl, you have to be three times there even though you gave her only one heart! Lol.

Pixel is three-in-one :D Soompi never stops surprising me :ph34r:

rwrwrwffwfwf.png 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

18 hours ago, agathe said:

I study geography ! And you?

@agathe I study Business Korean as my major, but I have already graduated in law ^_^ I am studying type indeed :D

More Beautiful Eyes Selca Parade :wub:

11990476_1194229670590427_16373393331157

13903182_1416335481713177_25454895230804 

and here another selca with glimpse of sexy body beautiful eyes :ph34r::lol::lol:

haha.png 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Pixel, you greedy girl, you have to be three times there even though you gave her only one heart! Lol.

Pixel is three-in-one :D Soompi never stops surprising me :ph34r:

Man...I wish there were 3 of me right now!!  All the stuff I COULD get DONE!!  

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

haniiiii :lol: you know lately I've have many troubles to like a post..  So I ended doing it several times...  Maybe they count? Anyway thank you for liking my post so much @pixelsticks

Well...you are welcome!  big eye onion head  What's not to like....3 times....?  I have noticed there have been times I have LIKED a post but when I scroll back to it...it doesn't show me liking it.  So maybe I clicked it again.... Thanks for capturing that @haniiiii !  It's my FAVE pic today! <<actually...since @LyraYoo merged posts....that's probably why I am there 3 times...I "liked" the individual posts...that are now 1 post>>>

The danger of posting when no one posts quickly after you and when you want to keep the content separate/follow 3 pic rule and the aesthetic seen (not under spoilers). AAiish! 

26 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

and here another selca with glimpse of sexy body beautiful eyes

the term is Elusive Torso™  ^_^

BANG parade: (with a bit of Elusive Torso™)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticks arasso :D Next time I will use this pixel's trademark expression only :lol:

Hey..."sexy" and "body" are always welcome in here!  <<<and that's a great use of Super Junior>>>

7 hours ago, willenette said:

I heard that the concert was full of celebrities.  :lol:

If only there was a group pic! 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Now about the parades i have to say: guys you are too much!!!

One can never have too many JG parades! :tongue:

7 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Me, pixelsticks, pixelsticks, and 1 other - pixelsticks for change, reacted to her post, hahahahaha 

Yep, three JGs are blowing kisses at me! :D

Okay, here comes the Parades:

Beautiful Eyes Selca

PaDBhE3.jpg

Spoiler

48H6u1q.jpg

Looking down at the floor:

Spoiler

3YMOfhX.jpg

...plus Pretty Forehead :wub:

oAnib9F.jpg 

Smoldering: