Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@glassnokamen Ask...and YOU deliver!!!  Pizza and floor staring!!  HAHAHAHA  Perfect! 

As for BANG...it is in reference to hair.

Bangs, also known as a fringe, is a shaped cutting of the front part of the hair so that it lies over the forehead. Bangs are usually cut fairly straight at or above the eyebrows, but can also be ragged or ruffled, spiked up with hair gel, mousse or wax, swept to one side or the other, or cut longer to fall over the eyes.

Many adore the bare forehead of LJG but I am also an admirer of his various types of bangs.  Some more so than others. That said...I like your take on it.  Hahahaha

aP6Je5L.png

Episode 9 Scap

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

@glassnokamen Ask...and YOU deliver!!!  Pizza and floor staring!!  HAHAHAHA  Perfect! 

http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif

As for BANG...it is in reference to hair.

Bangs, also known as a fringe, is a shaped cutting of the front part of the hair so that it lies over the forehead. Bangs are usually cut fairly straight at or above the eyebrows, but can also be ragged or ruffled, spiked up with hair gel, mousse or wax, swept to one side or the other, or cut longer to fall over the eyes.

Emoticon8  .... and I have bangs too...  I don't know why I didn't connect the two things Emoticon8Emoticon8Emoticon8 ... maybe because you have always written it in uppercaseEmoticon139 Emoticon139

Many adore the bare forehead of LJG but I am also an admirer of his various types of bangs.  Some more so than others. That said...I like your take on it.  Hahahaha

Emoticon143Emoticon143

So... for the bangs parade... :ph34r::ph34r:

6f50d61fe95b5fa788a088a53be60581.jpg

lee-jun-ki_1396748656_af_org.jpg

Tae San :wub::wub:

88babaefe0ffded239afbf2bdc23eade.jpg

• Like 5

On 12/6/2017 at 1:37 PM, pixelsticks said:

Smoldering in motion?  Even better! 

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

smoldering in motion is the best!!! please keep it coming!

Sure...happy to oblige.ah and they have bangs too..hope that makes @pixelsticks a happy bunny::

How is this for today's smolder parade?

tumblr_p0lpcuhm8T1w2cbngo1_250.gif

tumblr_p0lpcuhm8T1w2cbngo2_400.gif

tumblr_p0lpcuhm8T1w2cbngo3_400.gif

All credits to the original gif uploaders

• Like 5

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

because you have always written it in uppercase

WHAT???  hahaha  

41 minutes ago, violina said:

It's bangin'  Image result for rock on emoji<<<forgive my puns>>>

More Bangs for the Buck...

Image result for lee jun ki criminal mindsImage result for lee joon gi bangs

And wow....a trickle of bangs...elusive torso and slow burn...all in one.

Image result for arrow emoji

Image result for lee joon gi bangs

• Like 5

On 12/6/2017 at 11:47 PM, pixelsticks said:

Bangs...smolder...mask...blood...sword

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Ok ok nothing in my dictionary the picture beside the smolder definition must be a bloddied Wang So...

YESSSS! Bangs...smolder...mask...blood...sword...Smirk... :love:

ZH7sPYK.jpg

BTW i think i will do my review tomorrow (still have to pick the pictures and gifs, and you know it isn´t an easy job)

Eagerly waiting for your review. I haven’t watched it yet. Doing reviews is a labour of love and yes, selecting which pictures and gifs to post is the hardest part of it. :blink:

Satto parade

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Satto Parade you said...sleeping Satto

12 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

JG eating pizza :ph34r: (or something similar to pizza :D )

JG watching floor :ph34r:

2 hours ago, violina said:

Thank yooooouuuu!

OCfHYAi.jpg

But nothing is better than his kicks

Spoiler

27.gif

That guy is literally me falling for JG’s charms….drama crazy rabbit

5 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Lonely.... haha this IG post is funny and sad at the same time. The music matches it well

JG's fans are so creative! :wub:

4 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Tae San :wub::wub:

Now I miss Tae San...:wub:

QUESTION: How did you all fall for JG? Which was the JG drama or movie that you watched that made you a JG junkie?

*All image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

Bangs/ Smolder/ Smirk/ Watching floor Parade:

cyHPsqv.gif

Spoiler

DEjHHKm.jpg

Now I miss Yong...

4hCldpl.jpg

This style and look reminds me so much of Wang So.

iUEGGaa.jpg

Since we were/ are (?) doing a Satto parade:

One of my favourite songs of JG. Such a beautiful song in his silky voice. :wub: I wish he would sing more OSTs in his dramas...

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

On 12/6/2017 at 3:02 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Just finished Arang this past weekend and i already miss Satto. As i said the drama gets better on rewatch. and so does Satto (it is even posible? i guess so) Those reactions are priceless. many thanks for sharing! you made my day (or night to be correct!) I hope we get to see some more... and remember HJ too!!!

Here is some HJ for you:
He portrays, sorrow and helplessness really well.

a. to think he was laughing and goofing about before this scene below:huh::

tumblr_ottc1qYLOX1vqfmslo1_400.gif

b.Those eyes are dangerous:heart:

tumblr_osf5pjCDI61vem8apo3_540.gif

c. Dont you feel like snatching him out of the screen and comfort him:D?

tumblr_otv9k2ks6k1rsm5xwo2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_otv9k2ks6k1rsm5xwo1_540.gif

All credit goes to the original gif uploaders 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Since we were/ are (?) doing a Satto parade:

One of my favourite songs of JG. Such a beautiful song in his silky voice. :wub: I wish he would sing more OSTs in his dramas...

One of my favourites. The Japanese version of that OST is also lovely.I love LOVE:wub: when he speaks or sings in Japanese. All his Japanese ballads accentuate his silky voice.

Ballad singing JG puts me in a trance and sends me to outer space.cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532 .His singing voice is beautiful.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

QUESTION: How did you all fall for JG? Which was the JG drama or movie that you watched that made you a JG junkie?

Blame Running Man.  It was the only Korean content I consumed. I had only started watching RM late 2015/early 2016. I had tried the random KDrama...Cheese in the Trap but it didn't grab me (first time around). Running Man referred to this upcoming drama as Game of Thrones. Well, I do love me some Starks, Oberyn Martell, Tyrion Lannister,  Daenerys Targaryen, etc so I thought...let's see how Korean's portray Kings, Princes, warriors.  Plus I was intrigued with the very beautifully handsome guy in the striped shirt, Related imagewho was obviously the lead and had a warm confidence.  It's not the norm for the Lead Actor in Western projects.  We are stuck in obsessing over heavily muscled men.  I wanted to see how he would be the "hero." It only took one Episode and I couldn't wait to find out more! By Episode 3 MLSHR, I had fallen pretty hard into wanting to know WHO this actor was...and what else he had done.  Thank goodness for the internet!!   What say others??

OK @bluelilac1214 you're killing me.  cyHPsqv.gif <<<---This makes me REALLY want JG to be in a modern drama where he gets to wear black leather and smolder like this. 

7 hours ago, haniiiii said:

And btw, don't forget to vote :wink:

Thanks for the reminder. 

7 hours ago, violina said:

He portrays, sorrow and helplessness really well.

With HJ and with basically every role he has played. He is really in tune with that part of character portrayal.  It makes me wonder if I would feel cheated if he had a role where his character did NOT have any sad moments. 

Bang... afb6ce82d0ebff5dfcb2780c2cc76053.jpg

Bang...35cae916a08d18ad688b2a7bb004e6bc.jpg

Bang...

Spoiler

Image result for lee joon gi geek

Big Bang

Edited by LyraYoo
please compress under spoiler tag multiple photos , thank you ^^
  • Like 7

ok just a quick post because if not i won´t have the time to do my MLSHR review (i also noticed i didn´t post my episode 8 review there yet!)

16 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

JG eating pizza :ph34r: (or something similar to pizza :D )

JG watching floor :ph34r:

you're so fast! and you are the best! thank you! :lol:

16 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

And... sorry... :(:( ... I really don't understand how do you mean for BANG parade :(:(:( 
Photos that shoot directly into your heart maybe? :ph34r:

:lol: i know @pixelsticks explained it well... but still i like your definition of the word BANG way better... (another one would be the Big Bang song that he dances?!)

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I adore him with bangs and no bangs... short hair, long hair, brown hair, dark hair, red hair... whatever he does with his hair he always looks good in my eyes

9 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Lonely.... haha this IG post is funny and sad at the same time. The music matches it well :D

:lol:

4 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

YESSSS! Bangs...smolder...mask...blood...sword...Smirk... :love:

:heart:

Now I miss Tae San...:wub:

Me too!

I have to admit that i had 2 JG junkie moments. A long long time ago i watched My Girl and was like: this guy is too pretty and feminine for my tastes. Weird enough, after some time passed i saw a youtube video of King and The Clown. and that was it. I was crazy over GG, i was obssesed.. i couldn´t sleep at night just thinking of him... when i finally found a link to watch it with spanish subs (at my early kdrama times i did´t watch with english subs) it was worse... GG´s beauty, gentleness, delicacy, love... won my heart. I had to watch all his dramas, so i watched TBDW and luckily they aired Arang and i could watch (i didn´t watch Iljimae because i was stupid enough to follow dramabeans opinions). Well other kactors came and my junkieness cool down. Still i watched and loved Joseon Gunman so much and i put Two weeks in my "to watch list" (i didn´t knew about Hero and dramabeans said SHWTN was bad so i didn´t watch). So i guess my first junkie moment was over...   But then i read news about MLSHR it was JG and it also was KHN (my fave from misaeng) so i decided to watch... but then came all the idols and i was unsure. First episode came and  i actually forgot about it, but my sister called me and ask me if i had watched.. so i decided to give it a try next day... after swallowing the first 3 episodes i was officialy obssesed and my junkieness was far worse than my first or than any of my other favorites actors... the rest is history as you may know... 

4 hours ago, violina said:

Here is some HJ for you:

Aw thank you so much... i knew i could count on you!!! now i miss HJ too

• Like 6

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

When I saw Iljimae, I became a fan. Then Gong Gil won my heart, but it was My Girl that made me a JG junkie, searching for everything he had ever done. That was summer of 2012, so Arang and the Magistrate was the first drama I watched as it aired. I have just become more addicted to him with every work he does.

• Like 6

Ahhh I knew @glassnokamen would be ON it with the new IG post!  See ya very very very soon?  Tell us MORE JG?!?

@joybran Ah...thanks for letting us know.  So you've been at it for years? I didn't even know there were Kdramas and that they were subbed for English back then. Or that I could even access such things. 

38 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Please join @pixelsticks and me in the MLSHR thread...

Yes, please do.  Even if you don't agree with our points. Or fangirl as much.  I can usually watch up to Episode 11...but then I falter. 

41 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

almost missed his last insta post. he looks absolutely adorable... he's cute beyond words... he's like a ray of sunshine... i need all the Okinawa pictures...

ANTICIPATION    Related image

Ready to check it out...

bc4da71db493df31e76b3259e3580ba0.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@haniiiii you haven't answered when you became a JG convert. 

For all:

And what a way for JG to prove to me he is HUMAN (see my IG post).  If it is indeed about sexual harassment (this article seems to concur)... this is such a timely issue. Especially here in the US.  It's a nightly NEWS item.  I find it interesting that there are only males on this advertisement.  I see Jae Suk, Kai (from EXO) and Eric Nam as well. The comment section of that article is 97% talking about Kai. (haha).  I don't know if it's a scripted show or if they are wanting real responses/answers from these men. My guess is it is a mix of both. To be informative and influential.  Even the aesthetic of this presentation is simple yet serious. Mostly in black/white. It's not captured with true TV interview lighting, it almost seems like "in the moment filmed confessionals" from each person. 

It will be broadcast on SBS.  http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=00000010101&pgm_mnu_id=4022&bbsCd=pt_wan2know&contNo=10000416397

On this week's <I want to know>, I will try to trace the truth of the so-called " Hansem sexual assault case", to ask where our society views the sexual violence and what the criteria for judging sexual violence is.

• Like 4

@haniiiii you haven't answered when you became a JG convert. 

@pixelsticks Oh, you are right. Here is my confession then :D 

I am actually quite a new Lee Joon Gi fan. I started like a Kpop fan (in 2011) and watched only a few dramas until last year. My friend recommended me MLSHR, so I started watching it last October. Lee Joon Gi hit me hard from the first moment :wub: He was walking "charm" :) 

I googled everything about him after I saw the first episode, downloaded hundreds of photos, went through his IG and checked all his funny & cute photos ad videos. From November to January I watched all of his dramas and movies (except Iljimae - started watching now and Hero-will watch after that). I also ordered MLSHR soundtrack CD and books last November, those were my first fangirl treasures :D 

When I watched MLSHR I enjoyed it so much, that I saw the last eight episodes by watching it from midnight to morning nonstop, hahaha.

When Resident Evil came to Czech cinemas, I was already a die-hard Lee Joon Gi fan. And I went to Korea in February enchanted by our real actor.

It is a pity I had not known Lee Joon Gi sooner, I would have loved him for sure. But it is as it is and I am super happy that I discovered him last year, I have sooo many lovely years of happy fangirling ahead of me ^_^

This was one of the first Joon Gi photos I had as a wallpaper on my mobile phone ^^

tumblr_ob66rw1wy11spfigfo3_1280.jpg 

• Like 5