Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Image result for lee joon gi hello

Ok...I'm ready....popcorn1-smiley.gif?1292867655

I'm ready for:

1. Okinawa Photo Shoot to be printed/presented somewhere
  2. JG Season Greetings package (I've seen a ton advertised for KPOP stars and actors all this week)
  3. JG to post some selfies on IG
  4. JG to post some creative stuff he's doing-videos, etc
  5. A new Holiday song? 
  6. Some hints at casting 
  7. new photoshoots/interviews
  8. a fun EVENT on his website?
  9. a JG/Baekhyun or EXO collaboration (they did one with Jae Suk)
  10. Teasing IG posts
  11. @violina Pic Parades
  12. @cedarwood to return
  13. people to post/respond/like in here  <<<so quiet>>>
  14. Lotte to release new pics
  15. some Variety Show exposure
  16. JG socks <<<hahaha>>>
  17. JG

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

I'm ready for:

2. JG Season Greetings package (I've seen a ton advertised for KPOP stars and actors all this week)
  5. A new Holiday song? 
  6. Some hints at casting 
  10. Teasing IG posts
  11. @violina Pic Parades
  12. @cedarwood to return
  17. JG

Quote everything... except for point 16 (... psss... don't tell @pixelsticks... I just bought that socks... shhhhh  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: )

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Quote everything... except for point 16 (... psss... don't tell @pixelsticks... I just bought that socks... shhhhh  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: )

wait.....WHAT???? desperate1 onion head

rice-ball-smiley-01.gif?1302020563That's me flinging Goryeo mud at your face! <<<hahahaha...just kidding...maybe it's a pair of socks I am throwing at you>>>  But seriously....tell me when you get them! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I'm ready for:

5. A new Holiday song? 
  6. Some hints at casting 
  10. Teasing IG posts
  11. @violina Pic Parades
  12. @cedarwood to return
  17. JG

I agree.Its been only two months since his last project.But it feels like a year already.I wonder how other actor fans feel for those actors who hibernate like for more a year in between projects.

@pixelsticks aww.. ask and you shall be given:):

Poor JG, no matter which era..always getting slapped by his love interests:

Almost slap(time between dog and wolf):

tumblr_n02q7p1Q8G1s1v3ubo1_250.gif

Slap success(iljimae):

tumblr_n02q7p1Q8G1s1v3ubo2_250.gif

slap success (arang and the magistrate):

tumblr_n02q7p1Q8G1s1v3ubo3_250.gif

slap success(two weeks):

Spoiler

tumblr_n02q7p1Q8G1s1v3ubo4_250.gif

slap success(Nam Sang Mi again, when they went back in time; Joseon Gunman):

Spoiler

tumblr_n8a2cfPa821rearxmo2_400.gif

All credits go to the original gif uploader..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Other updates: While we are waiting for JG news and projects.

Calling for all the competitive angels to head over to "NameSNS" and vote.The tournament has been updated and the competition is fierce.Here is what we have so far:

e96533d97baaa848a5653304a61d1090.jpg

Here is the link: http://www.namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171

Second poll worth voting for:

41b7c71e0de529e0f755fa60fde5dc7b.jpg

Here is the link: http://www.namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=178

Third one worth voting for:

878d8d155fd7f6c1df8f3b36c5602888.jpg

Here is the link: http://www.namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=183

Only takes roughly 10 mins of your time to vote for all three polls, or say about 2 mins for each poll.Lets support this amazing man and keep his presence fresh in the public:

tumblr_nwozlpl94R1spfigfo2_540.gif

Fighting Angels!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Maybe I should ask the question...RANK the Wang So Bros in order of MOST liked to LEAST liked???

I thought it was an easy question but no, i couldn't decide between Eun or Moo and between Won and Wook... still i will give it a try:

1.- So

2.- So

3.- So

100.- So

1000.- So

∞-5.- So

∞-4 Baek Ha

∞-3.- Moo/Eun

∞-2.- Yo

∞-1.- Wook/Won

∞.- Jung

I've only seen him in MLSHR and Two Weeks. Wait...I guess Iljimae too. 

There were bed scenes in The Great Seer :scream:

Ewwww.  But yes, I did also wonder.  <<<but I know it made for a great lingering effect, stones would have had to mar, wound and cause him to bleed (to show an effect), mud stuck.  Now I want to know who got to fling mud at JG's face???  HAHAHA >>>

I think you are right... and OMG that face!!!

7 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

As you wish :ph34r::ph34r:

Thank you thank you thank you... the thing is... now i want more.... :blush:

7 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Me too!!!

1 hour ago, violina said:

Poor JG, no matter which era..always getting slapped by his love interests:

Love your slap parade!! now i wonder... he wasn´t slapped in Hero? or My Girl? or Scholar??? I can´t remeber! (bad fangirl)

Calling for all the competitive angels to head over to "NameSNS" and vote.The tournament has been updated and the competition is fierce.Here is what we have so far:

runing off to vote!!!! thank you for the links

• Like 4

Calling for all the competitive angels to head over to "NameSNS" and vote

Did my JG civic duty! Geesh, he's last place in Most Handsome....NOT!

And thank you for the Slap Pic Parade!!  Hahaha.  

Here's the 2016 one!  

PjX9xal.gif

Not from his love interest though....

UGH...now I googled LJG socks again.  And got myself all cranky again.   Women Descendants Of The Sun Yoo Si Jin Cartoon Socks How can they make Descendants of the Sun socks....but no Wang So/Scarlet Heart Socks??????? WTH?!?!?!  UGH...I want Wang So in black socks, Wang So in white (like above), Wang So in Blue (boat date) socks, Wang So in Red (try to "kiss her" date), Gwangjong (because you need him as a King) socks. 

• LOL 6

MLSHR Episode 8 Review Part 1

Another favorite episode, with so many swoonworthy So scenes, another long post...

But before I start, let me say this time is not all about So, there are things not So related that I really like/enjoy:

1.- The Music

2.- Court Lady Oh defending Soo, she outsmarted Evil Queen and to me that’s a win. The scene when she finally opens to Soo was great; the scene when she eats porridge was sweet. I really love CLO.

Spoiler

PHf1b6t.gif

2.- BA punishing Soo so for not being able to appease So. Another character I really love

Spoiler

1DdkXjy.png

3.- SD when she wonders if Eun wanted to eat the little sparrow alive? Her subsequent interaction with her father is so endearing.

4.- Eun winning before Jimong because he’s afraid to be selected for the Rain Ritual

Spoiler

8OglhBp.gif

Wow a lot indeed if you consider the amount of So in this episode… I am a happy viewer…

Now for Wang So… finally. hQ6AeUo.png

It starts with So’s breathtaking beautiful bare face (I love the scar, it’s the most beautiful scar I’ve ever seen. Btw did you remember that JG’s face in Fly Daddy Fly is also scarred? Scars look good on him for sure)

Spoiler

7xw4GZ0.png

The way So’s fingers linger in Soo’s hand before letting it go is kid of sexy. So worth rewatching again and again…

Spoiler

UaDvBHw.png

It’s bromance time… BA apologizes, So ponders about his conflicted reactions… Is this scene filmed the same day when So first entered the palace? I don´t know why I’m always so lazy to check if So is dressed exactly the same…

QvfWPHZ.png

Spoiler

diHrNzz.png

WkhHqBu.png

5aWN8qR.png

Tea time... but sadly for Soo, So doesn´t think so... 

Spoiler

mljUDlC.png

Awkward So&Soo encounter when Moo is ready to leave.  

Spoiler

54s7JV8.png

Spoiler

vL3t6pH.png

So watched as Evil Queen attacks Soo… only to sneak in her evil quarters to warn her “So please respect yourself. Stop blaming innocent people too”

Spoiler

lkWWW1r.png

Still her evil words have the power to hurt So: “I can't stand being with you even for a moment”, “There is no smell of blood today. Only the smell of a monster”, but this time he’s more worried about Soo than himself. Sadly Evil Queen noticed it.

Smart 4th Prince Wang So: “It won't rain because of the rain ritual. You do the rain ritual until it rains. A person cannot move the heavens. You just need to make it look that way”

Spoiler

59XG95p.png

y62Ev7t.png

And so So was the one chosen by the heavens aka Jimong

Spoiler

FUpqie6.png

XX0HU75.png

5FuoPGS.png

Another wonderful acting from JG… he looked so vulnerable, so afraid, so wounded… it’s unbelievable the amount of damage our prince has to carry… still I wish BA would man up and followed him… and it has to be Jung who stopped him! the guy really needs a friend

Spoiler

B7g4CjZ.png

L3tLNrK.png

GfqyzNA.png

Spoiler

ALgD2aX.png

m0wzFfQ.png

• Like 4

MLSHR Episode 8 Review Part II

odqDOkS.png

The sleeping beauty and Soo for the wake up? If I was her I would not leave his arms…

Spoiler

qWW8PaF.gif

kzE2hEH.gif

He still doesn´t want her pity… she still wants him to be at peace with the world… not so easy when you have being called a monster all your life…  yet I think So actually took in consideration her words…

Spoiler

x8vpJgT.pngg3Gw8QS.pngnBiYoqO.pngpyBnc1G.png

I found very interesting this conversation for several reasons: the obvious one, we get to see once again JG raw acting… So is hurt, angry, insecure… maybe the scar is just a measly thing in others eyes but for him is the cause he lived the worst of lives until this moment. We also get to see that Jimong is all about Moo. And he knows how to manipulate people (even if it is for their own good) Nevertheless it works because So overcomes it! 

Spoiler

e3Yt3iK.pngJWw080l.png

Jimong: The Crown Prince is only coming to stand in your place. You had no problem killing assassins. You're going to fall into a depression over a measly thing like that?

So: Measly thing?

Jimong: You are too hung up on the scar on your face. You can't be a strength to the Crown Prince if you can't overcome that. You will never resolve the grudge you have with your mother, as well.

So: So... you used a ploy to choose me on purpose and humiliate me? Why? You thought I would overcome it if you put me in the worst situation? Is that it?

Jimong: So, you knew. You need to be more confident. That way the stones being thrown at you

will decrease in number.

So: And you've been hit with those stones before? "Heaven's will"? You think I'm lacking intelligence because I have this scar? While my brothers were treated as princes. I was treated as less than a butcher's son. Now, I am the master of the ritual. Unless you needed a slave to sit there until it rained there's no way I'd be chosen!

Jimong: If it rains because of that "slave", that slave will become like a king! What of the way of the heavens? You are definitely to stand tall before all the people. This is the only way the Crown Prince can sit on the throne and you can stand in a position that is subject only to the king. However, I can only lay the pieces. I cannot force you to do this.

Sorry for the long quotation!

My heart fluttered all the time... 

Spoiler

qZD3fhg.gif

9Er6e13.gif

dMmSca2.gif

GwZeSpC.gif

All about BB cream, the most beautiful face in the world, the perfect background music, the hottest of scenes, and an almost kiss that melts me (and shakes Soo)… Sorry again for the quotations.. but I can´t help it… I love So lines so much! 

Spoiler

Ersc1mS.pngHiI50Yq.pngwuOL3zh.pngR9gx4ul.png03V0VEk.pngGaaabMv.pngaF27Hkt.pngRlHSYRi.png

Spoiler

So: If it is you... I can put myself in your hands. Do whatever you want. From now on... I am yours.

d5A8lK4.gif

(Me: and I am dead)

Spoiler

NMjtX23.pngInlTwHR.pngGbHeunY.pngV6M25f1.pngfpWhvbd.pngE8aeGKL.pngTXksYEz.pngaHGJYlg.pngo9j6TKS.pngnIfzovH.pngfHxGQ78.pngXMdpnKn.png

Spoiler

So: Do you remember? I said before, right? You're mine. Whether it was then or now or the moment you touched my face. I've made up my mind. I will make you mine. Brace yourself from now on. I will... never let go of you.

10xZSEB.gif

(Me: and if I wasn´t already dead I will die again…)

SwCza6c.gif

Now I know I said it before, but I have to repeat myself now because apparently bad things are catching! And as Soo spent so much time with Wook she catched some of his tendencies to say lies…

Soo: In the past, I always trusted people and was always betrayed by them. That's when I learned that it is difficult for someone to trust another. Therefore, I intend not to change. If you will trust me, Your Highness, I will not change first. I promise.

Sooya!!! You are a liar… So didn´t change but you changed in less than a day time… all because some stupid visions. Maybe if her new vision happened after the other ones became real it would be understandable… but at the time nothing had happened… she doesn´t know if her visions are right or just a mere dream… She doesn´t give him a chance!!! He did nothing wrong yet you were so scared of him and treat him so badly!!! Sorry I know maybe this rant has to be in episode 9 review but I can´t help it!!! Her words almost spoiled one of the best scenes of the drama…

Rant over… let me calm myself while watch Soo wins over Yo again!

Spoiler

u1UDRIM.png

What can I say about the rain ritual? Gorgeous scenario, pretty people in white, beautiful beautiful So walking, side looking at her Evil mother, smiling while looking at a smiley Soo... he feels so confident, it was his moment to shine and he did shine like no one… and as the rain comes so does Gwangjong.

Spoiler

v9qumMF.pnglHBic2x.pngsJPMw4U.pngmB20HEm.png4ijFK10.pngR1B8ON8.png

5A6MabW.png

Spoiler

6ESdXyW.png

hfXYA0v.pngq58n73v.png

Spoiler

ibWMpbc.gif

rF6ZsOO.gif

I remember the first time I was watching episode 8 I was so excited about the ending… the best of cliffhangers… of course I never dreamt Soo would become a nervous wreck and would hurt So so much… the good versus evil face of So, the resurfacing scar, the music, the colors… all chilled me to the bone… at the time I wasn´t coming to soompi to talk about the drama… I always checked dramabeans (I think I changed dramabeans for soompi after episode 9… I couldn´t stand the amount of hate there after the so called forced kiss). Anyway while searching for some images I found the impressions I left after watching episode 8 international version... so funny:  

Spoiler

have to say how much i love to come here and find the recap already.. you're making my day

and this episode... i ended it with a neck ache... i was so tense all episode.. it was great and So was great.. i can't express how much i love and long forhis scenes.. LJK you're killing it

sadly the version i watched didn't have some of So's scenes... i hope they're available soon

can't wait for tomorrow

with a king granting wishes because it's raining and So demanding HS... i've never got on the Wook-HS ship (with him married with HS's aunt... i think i would never understand how HS fell for Wook) bu now i'm happy to say that HS is aware of So and as much as she'd be afraid of him... i don't know how she could keep resisting him...

please tomorrow come quickly..

and you all excuse me for all these nonsense... i'm so ecxited i know i can't make sense..

lol

I think i overdid myself. In my defense i really tried not to...sorry for the long long, long post…

nnjHa45.png

this and previous post all gifs and a image credit to uploaders

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/27/2017 at 8:08 PM, glassnokamen said:

While waiting for some news... I make some print screen from Hawaii DVD - 1st book...

It’s so rainy and gloomy and dark here umbrella-smiley.gif?1292867693 – these Hawaii pics sun-smiley.gif?1292867682are exactly what I needed! Thank you!! wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

On 11/27/2017 at 9:16 PM, pixelsticks said:
On 11/27/2017 at 8:08 PM, glassnokamen said:

I'm impatient as well... I keep checking IG or his web site to see if there are some news about anything

hehehehe....  <<<you could grace us with some re(takes)>>>>

*nods emphatically* :D

On 11/28/2017 at 4:12 AM, pixelsticks said:

So allowed her a lot of leeway, hmmmmm???

Yes, he did – he never treated like a servant or even just a commoner.

I swear there is a BTS that has the lines showing how he figured out a logic question. 

Oh, I would love to make sense of that scene. Do you have any links?

Just have to repeat this^^^.

He looks so beautiful and fierce.:wub: 

I thought the smiles were that So (and Wook as well) tasted their favorite beverages and knew that Soo was behind it.  

Soo didn't know what his favourite tea was at that time, right? I always thought he felt proud of himself as he was able to follow the etiquette and customs of tea making correctly.

On 11/28/2017 at 10:47 AM, glassnokamen said:

Did you see that MLSHR will be air in Romania starting tomorrow?? I wonder if it will be dubbed or subbed... I'm hoping for the second: I don't think I could bear to hear the wonderful, soft, powerful, rich, intense voice of our JG replaced by any other person and to see our So speaking a "foreign" language

Noooo nonono onion head it’s a crime to dub JG’s voice! No one can bring out all the emotions like he does with just his voice. For your sake I hope it would be subbed.

On 11/28/2017 at 6:04 PM, haniiiii said:

New photos from Hajunse. Joon Gi so lovely 

He looks so young and innocent and lovely! His smile!! love onion head

On 11/29/2017 at 6:07 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Is it weird that the only prince i like from the bad princes team is Yo???

Ok... as much as i love BA i couldn´t care less about his love story... i would rather have So/BA bromantic love story instead

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616 How do you almost always speak my mind?

Korean Clothing of Royalty???  If it is unmarried men...then So should have one...right? 

But Won is married...

Will we ever get to solve this mystery of that apron like thing? :blink:

On 11/29/2017 at 8:48 AM, pixelsticks said:

The truth is tomorrow will be a week since i'm sick.

First of all....I hope you can feel better soon! Nasty little colds/viruses have been floating around and lingering.  Everyone in my house has caught a 10 day bug.  What you need is some tea/warm beverage and some bedrest!

... and this :D :D :D It did work out, didn't it?

23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Ok...I'm ready....popcorn1-smiley.gif?1292867655

I'm ready for:

5. A new Holiday song? 
  6. Some hints at casting 
  10. Teasing IG posts
  11. @violina Pic Parades
  12. @cedarwood to return
  17. JG

Yes! Yes to everything except 16. It's too hot here to wear socks.

16 hours ago, violina said:

I wonder how other actor fans feel for those actors who hibernate like for more a year in between projects.

I really don’t want to know or experience it firsthand. Nope. No. no-no-smiley.gif?1292867644

16 hours ago, violina said:

slap success (arang and the magistrate):

Love the Arang one – look at the way his lips go to a side.:wub: He would even have finger marks on his cheeks afterwards. He is so cute in it. :wub: Now I have a sudden urge to watch A&M.

15 hours ago, violina said:

Calling for all the competitive angels to head over to "NameSNS" and vote.

That’s me. Thank you for the links. wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699 Done, done & done!

8 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Two more networks joined the Lee Joon Gi fever

Lucky people. Such things never happen here. sigh-smiley.gif?1292867672

• Like 5

@antoniaclamens I loved JG in Hero – he was so cute , not even knowing how to fight and so chatty too! and cannot forget those cheeks! :wub: Here’s some Hero JG for you:

Spoiler

sKzfCTp.jpg

pjIOVwI.jpg

ZbQygof.jpg

So cute! :love:

My contribution to JG’s Elusive Torso Parade just for @pixelsticks

Spoiler

:ph34r: and bare thighs too...:ph34r: shy onion head

*All image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Oppa's new picture from AAA awards. :love:

Although we don’t talk much about it – at least after I’ve delurked – I love his songs. This is one of JG’s songs that I listen to whenever I feel down – it never fails to make me smile. Lovely lyrics! :wub:Oh and his silky voice is just… serenade onion head

• Like 4

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:
23 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Me too!!!

Just like the watch...am I the only one around here who doesn't have it???

If I had to rank Wang Brothers.....hmmmmm

So>Moo>BA>Eun>Wook>Won>Yo>Jung

I loved your Wang Bros ranking @antoniaclamens   And your Episode 8 review!  Great points!

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

It starts with So’s breathtaking beautiful bare face (I love the scar, it’s the most beautiful scar I’ve ever seen. Btw did you remember that JG’s face in Fly Daddy Fly is also scarred? Scars look good on him for sure)

Maybe it's the juxtaposition of his flawless skin, chiseled yet pretty features that pair wonderfully with a scar!?

Is this scene filmed the same day when So first entered the palace? I don´t know why I’m always so lazy to check if So is dressed exactly the same…

I'm waiting for @bluelilac1214 random observations here! 

Still her evil words have the power to hurt So: “I can't stand being with you even for a moment”, “There is no smell of blood today. Only the smell of a monster”

Ok...my translation said..."smell of a beast" which was also insulting...but not as much as monster.  Beast to me meant he smelled of horses, and rough work, not nobility. Monster is even more personal.  UGH...Queen Yoo. 

9 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

If I was her I would not leave his arms…

Hahahah YOU are not vkimJVh.png

Sorry for the long quotation!

Nahhh...it's a great scene...and it helps our MAIN Man decide to MAN UP!!

My heart fluttered all the time... 

I know many people complained often about the close-ups in this show...but this is where they SHINE!!

Now before JG retires from acting...I really really want to see him portray a character where he smolders....just like this...with confidence...and goes for a kiss...AND the heroine isn't recoiling, frozen, angry or indifferent.  I want the heroine to smolder right back at him! And knock him off his socks! And give us all SPARKS!! <<<pretty please JG?!?!?!?!>>> 

Rant over… let me calm myself while watch Soo wins over Yo again!

You mean So...right? Ranting will begin next episode for me!  I loved that you posted what you wrote way back when!  I was similar to you. I was actively googling this show and reading Dramabeans comments and getting so frustrated with the vitriol in them that I googled more and found Soompi. But it took me a while to post and not just read. The rest is history. 

So.....I went ahead and watched Never Said Goodbye p14-161103-never.jpg last night (while waiting up to watch The Late Late Night with James Corden + BTS= :wub:

Spoiler

The person who runs the Twitter account for that show deserves some extra pay!  They have been wonderful in interacting with the fans/promoting etc.  It's been fun to read!

And I reacted.  And cried. 

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I cannot locate them.  Arrgh.  Many times, I just assumed this content could be found again online.  e9VKcer.pngStupid me! 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

JG’s Elusive Torso Parade

B):tongue: Will he ever NOT wear a shirt in a bed scene???

52 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

This is one of JG’s songs that I listen to whenever I feel down – it never fails to make me smile. Lovely lyrics! :wub:Oh and his silky voice is just… serenade onion head

Thank you for sharing that one.  I'm not much into ballads (I tend to avoid them as they tend to exacerbate any sadness) but this one is nice. IN the video....where is the video footage with JG wearing the Black leather from???

AND REMEMBER ALL----->>>TO STREAM MA LADY to get it to 1 Million!!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoA4YX07UfM

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:
1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I cannot locate them.  Arrgh.  Many times, I just assumed this content could be found again online.  Stupid me! 

The only BTS that I ever seen about that scene is that one... I don't know if this is the one that @pixelsticks is talking about 

...https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02PrOTTiHhQTkNEemJKc1lEbVU

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oppa is second now! Daebak :wub: I know it has only started, long way to go till the end, but still... I am happy :D I shared it on VLIVE yesterday and also on our fanpage today ^^ The more people know about it and keep clicking, the better :wink:

ffdefsdsdvsvs.png 

• Like 4

Never Said Goodbye

Pixelistic Ramblings while watching the 2016 LJG movie

As per requested by @bluelilac1214

NOTE:  These REACTIONS can be filled with spoilers/grammatical errors/snark. Read at your own risk!

• Yay!!! LJG right away….his voice….counting….laying in the grass relax1 onion head under a tree….looking at the ocean…
  •  
Spoiler

• 3:31 Did I just get a glimpse of Nana Hwangcrazy monkey 050 in a photo?  <<<yoo sun>>> Hehehe. 

Bar scene with friends. LJG speaks English?!? wow1 onion head And tries magic again.  He has a plane ticket to go to Italy…to learn Opera.  Why does his “wifey” seem upset?whaaat1 onion head

• 6:00 Drunk JGdrunk-smiley-face.gif?1302011347 with his girl.  They run into a new neighbor and tell him how to open the door. <<<he must be important laterrice-ball-smiley-16.gif?1302020564>>>
  • 6:46  JG in a BATHTUB?!?!?! bathe smiley<<<aarrgh camera angle too low>>> There is some very brief elusive shoulder….hehehe for like 7 seconds. big eye onion headWifey blow dries his hair and asks if he is comfy <<<PD filmed this for fan service….y’all>>>.  She also asks if he is still going to Italy.  When he says yes…she stops pampering him. It seems she doesn’t get along with his sister.  He says he is aware so that is why he only bought one ticket.  She kicks himpanda 72 and the dog out of the apartment.
  • 8:11 Squee!  Naked legs!!!panda 87 <<<did JG have a cold while filming??? His nose seems red/stuffy>> Why does he seem so troubled???green scarf 43
  • 8:42 JunHo <<<we finally find out his name>>> asks Wifey to break up.  woa onion headWHAT? And he leaves.
  • 9ish: Seems that Wifeyyellow-onion-head-emoticon-16.gif?1301920886 is not functioning well at work. Even the boss misses JunHo. They send her away for a bit.
  • 11:20 Wifey at home…asking the doggy about Daddy. She’s trying to convince herself that he will come crawling back to her. She gives him a deadline of 1 month.

3 months later….she is still lingering over him.  yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif?1301920886And sends him some really mean messages. <<<why not get on a damn plane and go find him???>>>

• 13:15 And where is he???? Wait….is he DEAD??? tv baby 70 WTH?!?!? I see NNH crying.  I see the Boss at the funeral. He went climbing and fell?  crazy monkey 124WTH?!?!  <<<so is everything after this gonna be flashbacks??>>>
  • 14:50 I think Wifey is losing it. crazy monkey 212Annoying the new neighbor. Annoying her coworkers. Annoying the clients. <<<annoying me>>> But then again, that client called JG/Junho a Korean richardsimmons….maybe be deserved the kick on the stairs. Now she is biting her bosses hand??? crazy monkey 049Um….this girl really needs therapy!
  • 20:20 Wait…I hear JG’s voice. piece-of-cake-smiley-06.gif?1301944212 Ahh…she’s having memories/flashacks. But when she gets home, she has a yellow-onion-head-emoticon-49.gif?1301920893 tantrum. There’s that neighbor again.
  • 25:00 Uh oh…is she throwing out all of JunHo’s stuff? yellow-onion-head-emoticon-14.gif?1301920886Neighbor helps her, but seems worried.  Coworker arrives and Wifey wants to go eat. She is happily eating love food crazy rabbit while everyone else is quiet. Seems that Wifey got her job only because of JunHo.  Everybody loved Junho and cannot understand her.blacko 19 <<<she is getting on my nerves>>> She snarks back at them all and leaves <<after paying the check>>>
  • 29:30 Wifey goes to richardsimmons client. She offers her assistance to finish a job Junho was supposed to do.  Make suspended art in his new building.  With no help or compensation??confused-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821232 And he’s ok with it?  Welding??? Huh?
  • 30:45 Back at her apartment.  Using eye drops. Except there is his hand….caressing her face.  And putting in her eye drops. <<<flashback??>>> She apologizes to him. And says if she wasn’t so bossy and temperamental this all wouldn’t have happened.  And the reason she didn’t go to his funeral was so she would be able to see him again. She’s terrified of spending a day without him.  <<<aren’t we all?? But is she hallucinating??? woa onion headOR???>>>
  • 34:00 Wifey is welding again. This time with Dog in tow.  It’s raining. A chandelier falls and scares the Dog.  He runs away. She chases. She cannot find Dolty. <<<if this dog is run over/dead….I’m gonna freakbottle-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067>>> Wait…SHE gets hit by a car???? WTH???
  • 36:00 Wifey wakes up in the hospital. And bolts again. yellow-onion-head-emoticon-18.gif?1301920887<<<she is a difficult one>>> She hears her name…and FLASHBACK. JunHo is with her in their apartment. He is asking her to marry him. He gives her puppy Dolty! And a necklace.  And HE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!! cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529 “All you need Is love!”  <<<e9VKcer.pngstupid girl>>>
  • 39:00 The tub is overflowing. The gas is flowing. cute-rabbit-emoticon-06.gif?1301940529The neighbor is upset. He knows she is upset and wounded but lets her know others are in pain as well.  She asks for his help finding her dog. <<<not the only help she needs>>>
  • 41:00 She’s back to welding. And the neighbor is trying to find her dog. She paints a wall red. tv baby 67 Draws a frowny face.  The next day, someone drew a smiley face.balloon-smiley-face.gif?1302011308
  • 43:45 The Boss wants her to come back to work.  So does the whole team.console-smiley-face.gif?1302011337 <<wait…I saw the Teddy guy…dance & hug her, what’s up??>>>
  • 47:25  Wait….Bear Guy just removed his head.  It’s JunHo.  WTH??? He’s talking about Brain Cancer? <<<wait is this gonna be like Uncontrollably Fond….lol2 onion headaaaarrgghhh>>>
  • 48:00 Italy with NNH.glass leafFlashback time. 
  • 48:41 Wait…is JG peeing in public??? OMG. laugh leafAnd there is that spaghetti face I’ve seen all over the internet. Junho’s brother in law is some fun as well…posing nude. We find out that Junho never thought of leaving Italy.  It was a job prospect/college that brought him to meet Wifey.
  • 50:00  Junho sees Wifey for the first time. binocular red fox She just learned her father was planning on marrying someone new.  She was so heartbroken, that Junho wanted to protect her forever <<<almost like Florence Nightingale syndrome-so THIS is the reason why???confuse red fox>>>
  • 51:30 Junho is conning his sister out of money. And causing problems with the girls on campus.evil-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774071 After insulting one of Wifey’s friends, she comes to let him have it.  Wait…there is the “lean towards the girl”…and a declaration.  You have to be my girlfriend?”  <<<ahahaha…fan service>>>
  • 54:00 Cafeteria time. All of a sudden, many people in the place are playing percussion with their chopsticks. It’s a flash mob! Wifey isn’t impressed.  Junho dances and makes hearts. crazy-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068<<<he’s super cute>>> She’s kinda impressed. She brings him a tray of meat and says she will become his girlfriend if he finishes it. He gives his best effort.  She asks for more!
  • 58:35 Junho chases her down. And asks her to let him take care of things for a while. <<<For A While…for a while…will you be mine??? – coincidence?? NOT>>>So they ride motorbikes and move in together. close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068<<<simple pimple/ easy peasy>>>
  • 60:00 BED!!! And Kissing!!  cute-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068Wait…that was it???? Ahhh hell….<<<Dramafever Article: When asked how many kisses were in the movie, Lee Joon Ki earned squeals when he answered, "Too many!"….hit-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073Um… I counted 1.>>>
  • 61:00 Junho has a bloody nose.  Wait…maybe that’s why I thought he had a cold.  His nose is red. One brain scan later…and he has 6 months to live. dreadful-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774070<<<ugh…it IS Uncontrollably Fond>>>
  • 62:00 We are back to the opening scene…and the breakup
  • 63:00  Junho is back in Italy. And his sister is kicking his richardsimmons.crazy monkey 071 He struggles to get up. His sister hears a diagnosis from a doctor, but pretends its all fatigue.  <<<what’s up with people not dealing with issues/outright lying to the people they care about??at-wits-end-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991>>>
  • 65:00 Junho requests his sister help him plan an early funeral. death-1-smiley-face.gif?1302011341<<<wth?>>> Junho notices Wifey doesn’t come to it.  The Boss does and Junho asks for his help in the plan.  WTF…he is seriously living above her??? You’d think the dog dog-smiley-face.gif?1302011344would smell him. <<<logistics/legalities???>>>
  • 67:00 Listening to him listen to her….is… just… painful.electricchair-smiley-face.gif?1302011349  Ahh…the neighbor is in on it.  What kind of torture is he deserving of this?  Seeing her throw away all his stuff?  So….wait…that WAS his voice when she had the car accident.  And it is him helping her finish the richardsimmons project. And drawing smiley faces. eek-smiley-face.gif?1302011348
  • 73:00 How many coats of paint does that wall need?  The Boss is helping Junho build the scaffolding. hug-smiley-face.gif?1302011379I like the boss…”if you really love her…you should have the guts to see her.”  Junho doesn’t want her to have to deal with losing him yet again <<<too protective and presumptive>>>.
  • 76:00 Wifey finds the Boss welding on her project. She doesn’t think he is alone. Junho is hiding.sad pink mouse But this one scene helps the viewer understand how she didn’t suspect Junho had returned.
  • 78:00 The Boss is drive pink mousedriving a bloody nosedJunho to the hospital. <<<that poor Boss>>> Junho has to have major surgery. Wifey asks the Red wall person out for coffee <<<except here…who is she thinking will respond??? I was kinda hoping the neighbor was doing these deeds (building the bar)….to help Junho.  I thought Junho was being all Lady Hae and arranging a new connection. I guess not.touch pink mouse>>>.
  • 79:00 Wait is that a bald Junho?!?! rice-ball-smiley-08.gif?1302020563And the cute neighbor chasing after the dog!?!?  They find the dog together.
  • 81:00 The neighbor says he didn’t find her dog…huh?  Wifey tries to offer the biker-smiley-face.gif?1302011312 motorbike to the neighbor to pay for ruining his piano.
  • 83:00 The Red richardsimmons bar is finished. A girl tells Wifey that Junho wanted to build something on the roof because he was inspired by her.  Up there…she finds Dolty…and a fireworks show.  And a billboard with his quote. <<<ok…how can she NOT think he is alive??? dizzy-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786122And that this won’t mess with her head more??? But it’s supersweet! >>>
  • 85:00 The Boss meets up with JunHo.  Ahhh….it seems he arranged for Junho to be the Bear so he could hug Wifey one more time.  OMG…..tears…….tears…..crying1 onion head
  • 87:00  Wifey draws a smiley face to say goodbye…on the Red Wall. bored pink mouse<<<just what is she saying goodbye to? The project, Junho, her depression?>>>
  • 89:00 1 year later???? Wifey shows up to sister’s house in Italy.  NNH doesn’t look thrilled. She visits JunHo’s gravesite. She listen’s to his tapes. crazy monkey 150<<<oh…here is THE song, which I but I want to hear more of the tapes! Why didn’t they do a reveal of this story by listening to the tapes as well??crazy monkey 184>>>

I’m frickin confused!! crazy monkey 143Is he still alive?  Who is hugging who on the beach? Is that a flashback or what??

Wait…now someone is getting married.  It’s not them.  It’s the coworkers.  And the Boss is trying to hook her up with the Neighbor who he just hired?  WTH? <<<networking is King>>>  She’s still as stubborn as ever and drives off leaving the Neighbor behind. <<<Hopefully she is driving crazy monkey 157to her next therapy session >>>

Overall:

How do I feel? I’m like Junho’s sis and want to kick JG’s butt.  This is JG’s Uncontrollably Fond.  And I was severely frustrated with UF.  What is it with Noble Idiocy or the plot process that it’s better to be apart and torture each other during times of crisis? Is this a cultural thing? Something about Confucianism I don’t understand? Is it just for added drama…but it just seems manipulative? Here's a good counter article to read. <<<pragmatic altruism vs noble idiocy>>> Was it because she was a difficult character and he didn’t need that during the last few months of his life? Did she really need to be protected that way? What about your needs?? What about making happy memories?? Trust me UF drove me bonkers.  This one did not <<<but maybe because this one was 1.5 hours compared to 20 hours of torture>>> And strangely…I didn’t cry that much.  And strangely, where I cried the most…dealt with the Boss. It was his interventions/talking to Junho that made me emote. The scene where Junho has to keep listening to Wifey fall apart in the apartment down below is just barely eclipsed by the scene where we get to see how Boss arranged the Teddy Bear visit.  

Well….I now know where every scene I’ve seen on the internet comes from. I wish I could appreciate this movie more. I wish it had more kisses and warmth before all this sadness. I wish the female wouldn’t be so childish & capricious. I wish….ugh…I dunno. 

I wish for JG's next project.  

Edited by pixelsticks
  • Like 5