Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

First of all, let me do this, as I didn't get chance to do this before:

CQTl74w.gif

So happy to see him on the red carpet, and as always he looked beautiful and dashing! love onion head And CUTE!!!! :love:

10 hours ago, violina said:

Lets squeal some more honey

I wish I was able to do that - I peeked at IG in between at office and had to put a lot of effort to control and not show my heart eyes and grin to others.

Thank you all for the lovely pictures and videos. wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

7 hours ago, missmaudy said:

What in the world is fabulous award?

A very good question.

55 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

And right, what on earth is a most fabulous award, really ? Good he is a great speaker with a good presence and can accept everything gracefully because that's unusual ^^ 

Exactly!

6 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

You wanted forehead?  Yo got it,  you wanted a dashing red carpet style?  You got it!  Our man rocked :love:

He looks so healthy and smiling and lovely and hot... 

I'm in love all over again

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes to everything you said.

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Handsome yet subdued JG at the 2017 AAA's.

Subdued maybe because of the earthquake?

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Here you can find all the awards 2016 and 2017

This is just my POV and you guys might not agree with it but I had to get it out of my chest: So I went through the award list and feel a bit unsatisfied and snubbed. Of course I am happy that he received an award, but I don't know, it does not feel satisfactory... like he deserves something more than a shared Fabulous Award.. :mellow: Anyway what did they say when they announced the award - how did they introduce it? 

backing out smiley

*Gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

From @glassnokamen's wiki link, Fabulous in TV & Music is new this year. And the Award show has only been around 2 years anyways.  They seem to have many categories for both TV & Music.  Even PMY won best Celebrity in TV.  Was JG hoping for the Daesang?  His face seemed a bit surprised/disappointed for a very very brief second when he was announced.  <<<could totally be reading into it and only saw the small clip...not the whole night>>> 

As for his speech, (another translation)

As for the interview....

And a cute thumbs up pic

And as usual, UOH gets some nice pics...(see more at her IG)

• Like 5

@pixelsticks  You are not alone with your observation. I saw that too. 

IMO, this kind of award ceremony is alright to forgo unless if he’s receiving the major award. That is why I find it weird that he is there solely for that award. 

On a positive note, I am proud of him that he is humble and carried himself gracefully.

• Like 4

On 11/15/2017 at 12:37 AM, pixelsticks said:

I just think I would be comparing Wang So's....and missing JG

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I can´t watch Shine or Go Crazy… I don´t think I can handle another version of my Wang So…

Exactly – I would be too focused on comparing both versions to enjoy the drama. Besides, JG’s Wang So is my love Wang So :wub:just look at the visuals. I don’t want my image and memories of So to be compromised in any way.

That we really are masochists....

Nah, I don’t think we are masochists. It’s just that we love JG and fortunately (?) he does these projects which have deep, complex characters. He portrays these characters and emotions so brilliantly, we can’t help but like these tearjerkers. As I said before, I live for happy endings. I don’t even watch movies if they have sad endings, yet here I am watching his dramas and movies and crying a dam. :tears::tears: If he had done a lighthearted illogical romantic comedy, we would have enjoyed that too, don’t you think?

Where did the white jacket/makeup one come from???

I think it was just before he went to the army, CMIIW. Some more from the same shoot.

Spoiler

z8Ua1PZ.jpg

Oh, one for the Elusive Torso Parade too :D

Spoiler

nwZyydr.jpg

I guess the torso wasn't as elusive in his 20s? 

Oh, it was elusive; I had a tough time finding new pictures.

Spoiler

HOspvd3.jpg

Look at the photo....where is it hiding? :wink: <<<I was trying to be delicate....>>> 

I didn’t connect your comment with Glass’s pic - stupid Blue!

I’d have to borrow your image:

lfag0ml.png

21 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Foooor aaaa whiiiillleeee! Fooooor aaaa whiiiiileeeee! He caaaaan be yoooours!

Thank you!:lol:

whistling2-smiley-face.gif?1302011442 You’re with me when things are hard, with me when things are good, I thank you. whistling2-smiley-face.gif?1302011442

Guess the song, though this one is too obvious! I'll give the transliteration if it's too hard.

Is it that he really had few screen time or am I just greedy?

He did have less screen time and we are greedy – I would be satisfied more than happy to watch him in every single scene of the movie! :w00t:

I have to agree when he cries I cry… and if he is in pain, even if he’s not crying, I cry too. The scene that absolutely kills me (I’m just tearing just thinking of it) -  please don´t read if you haven’t watched the movie!  - is when he was wearing the Bear custome.. and he said he just wanted to live… I couldn´t take it.. I still can’t, it’s like my heart would explode… he was so hopeless…

I was crying so much during that scene, everything was kind of blurred and… ah, my heart hurts. :tears: :tears: :tears:

17 hours ago, violina said:

but more than just drowning in scripts.In 2018, I want him to receive QUALITY scripts and work with efficient production team.Sometimes I want to shake editor nim/directornim like, They have a GREAT actor in their hands or like in the last two dramas, team of good actors.

Agree with everything you said. Even though it is true that JG would improve the whole drama – even if it is not up to standard – just with his acting, I want him to be in a production which is critically acclaimed internationally and domestically. This might be an unpopular opinion - I know ratings don’t mean everything, but I do want him to have good ratings because he deserves them.

Oh haven't watched the MLSHR ep. 6 yet so I had to skip @antoniaclamens's review. :sweatingbullets:

@glassnokamen @pixelsticks @cedarwood @violina @antoniaclamens @haniiiii (who else did I miss?) thank you so much for so many yummy parades – love it! love onion head

My small contribution:

The Drinking Parade:

Spoiler

1EoD8vv.jpg

IPkRtD3.jpg

The Pretty Forehead Parade:

Spoiler

s9V4BFh.jpg?1

Dv7JGy5.jpg

Just one more for the Elusive Torso Parade :

8qXxOrx.jpg

I just couldn't resist posting this one. :D

*Image credit to original uploaders.

off-to-bed-smiley.gif?1292867647 Good night(/ morning/ day/ evening) Angels.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Was JG hoping for the Daesang?  His face seemed a bit surprised/disappointed for a very very brief second when he was announced.  <<<could totally be reading into it and only saw the small clip...not the whole night>>> 

I caught that surprised expression too.It could have been many things, but whatever we deduce from that would just be speculations.But one thing, i can say is I dont think he was expecting the Daesang. In the actor's category, it was obvious that Kim Hee Sun was going to be the one getting it.She is the most senior of all the actors that attended.She rarely attends awards.Her drama(Queen of Dignity) among all the 26 actors that were there, was the hit in ratings in Korea(even if its cable).

If someone argues about well it didnt have international buzz, Signal last year, was a hit in korea but did not have high international buzz too, but the AAA acting daesang went to the lead actor in there, over other buzzy dramas last year.Her acting was commended too. Didnt watch but from the reviews I read about the drama.The daesang belonged to her or her partner Kim Su Ah if she was chosen.

6 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Or, maybe AAA version of Best Dressed Award ?

About the Fabulous Award..:D:D:D(excuse me while I laugh but yes his, fabulous so its not far fetched:D)..a big question mark indeed.But I got the impression that it was to do with the charisma, they showed in their drama..why the need to mention "criminal minds or "fight my way" if its just for a dressing award.For a dress award they call it as it is "best style award" in all their ceremonies, no sugar coating with fancy words.As all of you have said,  has already said,  Lee Joon Gi's continues to inspire us with his humility.His humility is the reason why he will always be successful.

Also he is a shrewd business man, or his company is? He is a commercial actor who doesnt do commercial ads, so for him to remain visible in the public eye and media,  as is required by his profession..he needs to pop out every now and then just to  remind everyone he is still around.All in all, I wouldnt be so hang up with this AAA award.I think the only award that carries weight in that ceremony is the daesang. All the other awards have questionable names, their criteria for choosing the candidates in the acting category is not clear.

I will choose to think about this positively, the AAA gets  to boost the credibility of the show and gain more international visibility by featuring him.He gets a nod for doing criminal minds.If not for this ceremony, he would have bowed out of this year, with zero acknowledgement for his work this year.That would have been not fair.So at least he gets a shiny memento to add to his "little hall of fame" at home.I was so happy to see him too looking gorgeous as always:).

• Like 8

@violina ‘The best dress comment’ was a failed sarcasm remark . But then you find it funny so it’s not a100% failure:)  :) Btw, I really find that award so odd for Lee Joon Gi.

With the Daesang remarks, I don’t think it’s meant to say KHS is not deserving for the award, if the fabulous award was shared why not the daesang. Shared daesang award is not also new in K-award  ceremony.

And, Fabulous Award is not really a nod for his work though. IMO, forgoing irrelevant awards is fine. It’s not like he’s a rookie actor who needs to be visible  to get noticed.

Well, we can only move forward. I hope he will be announcing his next project very soon.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, violina said:

I will choose to think about this positively, the AAA gets  to boost the credibility of the show and gain more international visibility by featuring him.He gets a nod for doing criminal minds.If not for this ceremony, he would have bowed out of this year, with zero acknowledgement for his work this year.That would have been not fair.So at least he gets a shiny memento to add to his "little hall of fame" at home.I was so happy to see him too looking gorgeous as always:).

Hence my take on why he went.  

56 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

I hope he will be announcing his next project very soon.

What are the odds we might hear something before 2018 arrives???? Anybody know of upcoming dramas in the pipeline?  That need casting???

And since JG was Award Winningly Fabulous as Hyun Joon....

here is another one of my Top 15 HJ outfits....

wWyG5uv.png

the infamous Pull the Apron to save the ajumma, but you still get outshined by your partner bodyflipping her perp. <<<I thought I had a gif of it>>> 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

From @glassnokamen's wiki link, Fabulous in TV & Music is new this year. And the Award show has only been around 2 years anyways.  They seem to have many categories for both TV & Music.  Even PMY won best Celebrity in TV.  Was JG hoping for the Daesang?  His face seemed a bit surprised/disappointed for a very very brief second when he was announced.  <<<could totally be reading into it and only saw the small clip...not the whole night>>> 

:huh: I think I miss the little clip you are talking about... where it is??? :D 

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I understand now what do you mean... sorry... I'm soooo tired and I see the live streaming while I was in the office so I missed that part :ph34r::ph34r:

It was surely a strange expression... but I'm not sure how to interpret it :huh:

• Like 1

JG enjoying EXO performance with his beloved hubae/junior Baekhyun. Our oppa having fun even by himself :D

And EXO came to greet Joon Gi. They are standing with such a respect and modesty towards our JG oppa. Nice to see, kiddos B)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I see nobody shared it from our fanpage, so here I go :D

This is what I call "perfect timing." I had school lectures today, but I was lucky enough to turn on my laptop in between two lectures, just in time to see JG win the award (and time to make these two printscreens), lol :tongue::lol:

23519033_508895986160132_216625984026491012_n.jpg?oh=b794a6e02f2bccf7415aa3ec51864773&oe=5A999A12 

23550164_508895989493465_5655052221337959253_o.jpg?oh=5ae5de1a5832fb1953d60e5f22bd8338&oe=5AAAD518

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

JG enjoying EXO performance with his beloved hubae/junior Baekhyun. Our oppa having fun even by himself :D

I was thinking what dorks didn't attend so they missed sitting next to JG??  In American Award shows....they have official seat fillers...so when stars leave to go the the restroom or take a break or go backstage...someone fills the seat so it looks full and pleasing.  I volunteer to be a seat filler next to JG in an award show anytime!! 

22 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

Is the Hallyu ban in China still on ?

I don't know the specifics but I bet it was part of what JG was talking about when referring to exchange of culture. 

Now I am being dorky..

This is making me giggle...Because it looks like he is making the Olympic mascots kiss.  <<<I apologize...I haven't had much sleep, hahaha>>>

You know...for having such a beautiful face....pretty flower boy that he was/is...his hands are gorgeously manly. And his shirt has little pleats...I was trying to see the cufflinks but I haven't found a clear image. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 11/14/2017 at 7:56 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I don´t know why but I found very satisfying watching So strangling Ji Mong…

hehehehehe....don't we all wanna do that to his character...especially at the end when it's him and not WS. 

On 11/14/2017 at 7:56 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Sorry Eun but your puppet show annoyed me so much that I still don´t like it! (Ok, maybe it wasn´t Eun’s fault.

How can you be mad at Eun/Baekhyun....lookie at him at the AAAs....running over to shake JG 's hand like the eager little Eun he is....

• Like 3

MLSHR Episode 6 -  Dramafever’s Directors Cut

Or in other words…who will

Man UpElder Cunningham- Book Of Mormon: The Musical

Pixelistic Re(take)

(with links & emojis)

• No preview…woot woot
  • But there is the DAMN DEATH SONG dead thread smileyagain….everyone in white.  And sad…..and crying….and that woman’s voice…just kills my soul.  <<<geek moment - so Goryeo funerals were like Jedi funerals?>>>
  • 2:00 HS & Baek-Ah….sitting, drinking drunk-smiley-face.gif?1302011347 and crying together.  <<<OK…so when did he forgive her and they become friends?he-did-it-smiley.gif?1292867614>>>  I know there were many rumored scenes of their times together that were cut.  I WANT THEM!!
  • 2:53 HS enters to find Wook sad-smiley.gif?1292867665 all depressed on the floor of his den.   He admits to not being wise enough to tell his wife he loved her. Missed opportunities dork! <<<love Kang Ha Neul green scarf 06 here …he cries well>>>
  • 6:21 HS is not sure about her future. But there’s a knock on the window.  It’s our little Eun laugh leaf with his puppets…and that playful music that soothes the soul.  <<<those are some pretty cool puppets>>> He gets HS to laugh...and also annoys her again. Typical little brother antics.
  • 9:20  Enter THE MAN Wang So! FINALLY!!! admire2 onion head Uh oh.  Prince YO YO crazy monkey 008is there.  OOOOHHHH it’s a man stare down!! Yo is trying to get WS to give him an apology & respect.  I’ve never realized how sexy it is to hear that line…”you must still have a death wish.” shy leafEnter the Princes telletubbies-smiley-face.gif?1302011432 and we get a brief history about Later Baekje and we get to watch Yo get word-slapped by WSclapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011333 .  WS invites Baek-Ah to go drinking!  crazy monkey 105BROMANCE begins!!  <<why not show us some of these scenes Why why wae wae???crazy monkey 120>>>
  • 11:50  HS at Lady Hae’s burial mound, reminiscing. Enter Jung & Baek-Ah doofgr-smiley-face.gif?1302011345doof-smiley-face.gif?1302011345 .  They walk her back to Wook’s house where a smirking Yeon Hwa crazy monkey 101 can not wait to tell her the news. Marriage?? Wookie ruminating-smiley.gif?1292867665 is all worried watching her relatives almost squee with their pleasure at arranging this marriage for Soo.
  • 14:09 Baek-Ah grabs So’s hand and drags him over.  He wants his help to stop the marriage.  Wang So chained-smiley-face.gif?1302011327 is practical here.  He says it’s a Hae household matter and they have no say.  Jung & Eun running-smiley.gif?1292867665 run up.  Jung knows she is marrying a 60 year old man with many sons. Baek-Ah says that is like selling her off. Now…Wook hears the detailswell-duh-smiley.gif?1292867698 and wants their help.
  • 15:11 A crying Chae Ryung tv baby 70 packs up Soo’s stuff.  Soo is catatonic.tv baby 26  But then decides to run away!  Until she hears that Chae Ryung will get beaten to death. But here come the Princesclap-smiley-face.gif?1302011332!! <<<I wanted more of this…Princes working together in action during this show…cue Man Up music…"I’m taking the reins…">>> It’s a wonderful cat/mousechase-smiley-face.gif?1302011331 chase… on horseback. warrior-smiley.gif?1292867696Wook, Eun & Jung trick the relatives into following them, while Baek-Ah & Wang So takes Soo in another direction.  <<<gotta love the slow-mo closeups of WS & HS riding together, huh @antoniaclamens >>> But then we see JiMongcrazy monkey 204 .  <<<damn him>>> All the Princes telletubbies-smiley-face.gif?1302011432 and parties meet up.  And we find out that the 60 year old man is King Taejo king-smiley-face.gif?1302011383 himself .  caveman-smiley-face.gif?1302011327<<<Question: Why not marry HS to your son Wookie?  Why you?  Did you like her that much from that first meeting?>>>  The 4th Prince fan smiley is the only one withbones-smiley-face.gif?1302011322  cajones to actually defy the order. <<<Image result for man up elder cunningham!>>>  But Soo realizes if she flees, all the Princes will be in danger <<<thank you for the reminder Yeon Hwachair-smiley-face.gif?1302011327>>>  WS reluctantly lets her go.  Wook looks frozen.  Soo looks at him almost hopefully.  Don’t put all your trust in that guy HS!! vkimJVh.png“That stupid girl.” You are right Wang So!

<<<you know…I think I’d hate riding in a palanquin.  They’d bounce you around so much! And I’m sure it would get all hot inside there. I’d rather ride a horse or walk>>>

• 25:00 King Taejo & Queen Yo have words. She doesn’t want another marriagefurious-smiley-face.gif?1302011366 , he doesn’t want to fear her greedfuyou-2-smiley-face.gif?1302011367 .
  • 26:27 HS enters the palace. And freaks out that she may have to marry the king. notice pink mouse Is this the first time we see lady teapotCourt Lady Oh?  She’s quite intimidating. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like her. JiMong tells HS to “just follow your fate.”  <<<here we go again…piece-of-cake-smiley-11.gif?1301944213can you change or not? >>>
  • 29:18 This is where we conveniently find out that the King cannot marry anybody with a scar on their body. pirate milk bottle
  • 30:00 Queen Yoo & Hwangbo queen-smiley-face.gif?1302011411queen-smiley.gif?1292867659  having  another PTA meeting. Yoo wants Hwangbo to get involved.  She won’t. Enter Jungpoke-brain-smiley.gif?1292867655 . He begs his mother. Enter Wook/snake. @bluelilac1214snakes-on-aplane-smiley.gif?1292867675.He begs his mother.  Queen Yoo gives Wook a chance…but he doesn’t MAN UP! 
  • 32:40 Baek-Ah tries to get Wang So to do SOMETHING.  puppy-kisses-smiley.gif?1292867658WS asks if Baek-Ah has feelings for her. <<<Now we get to see one of their infamous drinking sessionsdrunk-smiley-face.gif?1302011347>>> BA & HS were drinking buddies.  Lamenting about love & freedom! BA says just the right words to spur WS into action.
  • 35:45 Hae Soo…feeling violated in more ways than oneoh-smiley.gif?1292867648 . She tells Court Lady Oh off and tries to escape the Damiwon.
  • 37:30  Wang So is pissed off at JiMong.  crazy monkey 178After choking him for a bit, he asks him what other plans he has up his sleeve. <<<yes JiMong…are you the mastermind behind all this???>>>
  • 38:10 King Taejo king-smiley-face.gif?1302011383 is informed who the actual bride will be.  Even he is surprised.tv baby 03 But practicality wins the day and he keeps the date. Oh well.
  • 38:55 Hae Soorotate-smiley.gif?1292867664 is dressed in beautiful garb. Her hair is Queenly perfect. But she is so uncomfortable.  The King king-smiley-face.gif?1302011383 walks to get his bride.  He finds Wook snakes-on-aplane-smiley.gif?1292867675 kneeling in the hallway.  They both ask why? <<<C’mon Wookie…here’s the 2nd chance to say you want her.  You just won’t MAN UP!!tv baby 60>>> Enter Wang So. 1mHbsqX.jpg Who looks almost gleeful with his political solution! tv baby 01 But the King let’s them know their solutions mean squat for the long term. Palace life is a richard simmons!stress onion head   The King rounds the corner to find Hae Soo standing there. He walks past her and we hear a crash.  HS has broken a vase and cut herself.  She tells the King that she will give him the reason not to marry her. cheer3 onion head A scar!  King Taejo laughs! panda 04<<<Who has the cajones to MAN UP now, huh Wookiepanda 50??…I think Taejo wouldn’t have minded marrying herpanda 29>>>
  • 43:35 Hae Soo faints and Wook catches her crazy monkey 031<<<still remember the funny BTS where KHN missed catching her at first>>> Wang So looks devastated crazy monkey 010<<<like he doesn’t fully understand his feelings>>> All the Princestelletubbies-smiley-face.gif?1302011432 gather around her…music swells….ahhh…such a lucky girl to have that many guys fawning over you!
  • 44:25 Soo is seeing visions!  crazy monkey 044Even before the Rain ceremony.  There’s King Taejo dying…There’s Moo drowning. crazy monkey 053There’s Yo dropping to the floor.  There’s WS in his Black King robes.  Are her dreams trying to tell her to pay attention to who will be the 4th King.crazy monkey 063 <<<all this known in hindsight now>>>
  • 45:00 HS wakes to find Court Lady Ohlady teapot watching over her.  She is surprised that HS didn’t want the riches and prosperity that marrying the King would offer. She is surprised at Hae Soo’s personal resolve and strength. crazy monkey 094<<<she’s starting to like her or thinks she is hella stupid>>> As she leaves, Wooksnakes-on-aplane-smiley.gif?1292867675 is waiting. <<<uh oh…Court Lady Oh has got it figured outcrazy monkey 060>>>
  • 47:15 Oh Wookie.  “Everything will be alright now?” Uh NOOOOOOOOO. crazy monkey 061<<<um but now…don’t you think that her household would punish her severely for such an action?  Like death? She ruined their political maneuvering.>>>  And I know it’s meant to be a sad reunion between the two, but Wook’s speech of how he asked Lady Hae to help him get Soo back….is kinda crazy monkey 075 squeamish.
  • 51:15 King Taejo crazy monkey 067 is a king that never sleeps. To punish Soo, he wants to send her to be a slave.  But JiMong zapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011447<<<this time I like that you are around>>> suggests other options.  The King doesn’t listen to any of them UNTIL JiMong mentions that Court Lady Oh lady teapot wants her in the Damiwon.  <<<King has a soft spot for Lady Ohserenade-smiley-face.gif?1302011420>>>    
  • 52:30 Wook & Soo walk the gardens and get all touchy feely.  consoling smileyEnter JiMong. He gives Hae Soo her new job description and benefits as a Court Lady. She kinda likes them. But you know…Wook was thinking of another job for her.flirty8-smiley.gif?1292867597 <<<dumb inactive Wook>>>  But he is kinda cute here.  He gives her an emoji note.text-line-smiley-038.gif?1302022362 And says he will visit her everyday.  Here come all the Princestelletubbies-smiley-face.gif?1302011432…to fawn over her.  Wang So wondersthinking-red-crab what JiMong did to her. Hae Soo wonders which one is Gwangjong. The camera work suggests Wookie. snakes-on-aplane-smiley.gif?1292867675 <<<notice that Yo isn’t present>>> Wang So gives out such a sigh tired-red-crabafter she passes.
  • 58:35 Hae Soo enters the Damiwon like a fish out of water. fish-smiley-face.gif?1302011362Love the shaky and in/out of focus camerawork here…to mark her insecurities and fears.  Great framing of the sweeping shot of the staircase and HS turning to see the formidable Court Lady Ohlady teapot…standing and waiting for her. 
  • Like 3

On 16/11/2017 at 3:58 AM, pixelsticks said:

How can you be mad at Eun/Baekhyun....lookie at him at the AAAs....running over to shake JG 's hand like the eager little Eun he is....

I know right...you cant just be mad at these fetus cutie for too long even if you tried..

BaekHyun and D.O not sure how to react when hyung nims(Park Seo Joon and Lee Joon Gi) are having a bromantic moment on stage..

Also bunny bunny I see that proud smile you are flashing for your red ginseng:ph34r:

PMY was grinning like a cheshire cat when JG was giving his speech:)

• Like 5

Joon Gi was given the 417 watch!!! jguoh417 shared this news with us today, lol. 

Look, who will be wearing the same watch like us, @glassnokamen :lol:

@pixelsticks I didn't realize it until you mentioned it, that JG made those plush toys kiss each other, hahaha :D:D:D 

1510761549_4.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Joon Gi was given the 417 watch!!! jguoh417 shared this news with us today, lol. 

Look, who will be wearing the same watch like us, @glassnokamen :lol:

Am I the only person in here without a 417 watch?  

So this came up in my news feed.... NBC Developing Family Drama With Nearly All Asian Cast

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nbc-developing-family-drama-all-asian-cast-1058264

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/15/16654988/nbc-sleepy-hollow-albert-kim-untitled-family-drama-korean-asian-samsung-chaebol

NBC is teaming up with Sleepy Hollow showrunner Albert Kim to create a family drama with a nearly all-Asian cast, as first reported by The Hollywood Reporter. The drama is roughly based on companies like Samsung that are run by single families, which often erupt in turmoil when a new heir must be picked. Multiple networks had their eyes on Kim’s untitled drama, but NBC ultimately won the bidding war.

The not-yet-named drama is about a family-owned Korean electronics company. On the eve of launching the company’s American subsidiary, the CEO dies, leaving a will that designates a mysterious heir — an ordinary Asian American woman who never knew she was a corporate heiress. She then must vie with her recently discovered siblings for the inheritance.

NBC is one of the main 3 networks in the US. I'm sure they will be casting English speaking Asians for the roles...but c'mon!  They better have some Korean actors/actresses!!  Could you maybe see JG as a chaebol???? Or maybe even just a special appearance????  OOooh the possibilities!! 

I may have to tweet to Albert Kim to cast Lee Joon Gi! 

• Like 6

On 11/16/2017 at 3:23 AM, missmaudy said:

@pixelsticks  You are not alone with your observation. I saw that too. 

IMO, this kind of award ceremony is alright to forgo unless if he’s receiving the major award. That is why I find it weird that he is there solely for that award. 

On a positive note, I am proud of him that he is humble and carried himself gracefully.

Hi missmaudy, well, I do agree with you - although for me it's fine that he attended the award show since we got to see him up close. Congratulations to him for getting this Fabulous Award with some other stars. We all know that AAA's Winners were selected by a panel of industry EXPERTS!, except the category "most popular" who were chosen by votes. :tongue:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi missmaudy, well, I do agree with you - although for me it's fine that he attended the award show since we got to see him up close. Congratulations to him for getting this Fabulous Award with some other stars. We all know that AAA's Winners were selected by a panel of industry EXPERTS!, except the category "most popular" who were chosen by votes. :tongue:

I have seen clips from the awards night. I see the good side in it now. JG was able to showcase how friendly he is. Because we know JG so we see him as fun loving and goofy person. But before knowing him I had the impression of him being aloof and strict based on what I noticed from variety shows and talk shows. With his exposure in AAA, people in k-ent can notice how approachable he is, esp AAA attendees are more than 90% young artists. I noticed that only JG and Kim Hee Sun are the most established & veteran actors. Kim Hee Sun had been in the biz much earlier than JG but she had a very long break in between and made her return 5 or 6 years ago if I am not mistaken. I know there was Nam Goong Min or Park He Jin too but they’ve only became popular just recently or or on leading roles recently.

• Like 4