Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

20 hours ago, violina said:

a man's sexiest accessory is a wrist watch..

YESSSS!

Oh, the PRETTY Forehead Parade! :wub: I have to contribute to this:

MAFEBqY.gif

Spoiler
His smile.. love onion head

And with glasses...

d3HV5bN.jpg

PAaVSGY.jpg

17 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ok, I know, I can't make myself understandable.

No, no, I understood your point.

PS I can't listen to "For a while" 'cause I'm crying like baby whenever I hear it.

Oh, I have this inexplicable urge to listen to it but at the same time I just can bring myself to do it! :(

...and I bet you did exactly the same thing as me

I was crying silently until that point, then I heard his voice and that was it - I couldn't stop sobbing... crying2 onion head

This time I'll be selfless. Take the barman. You really need him now.

I do, I do need him. Thank you, it’s nice to have such nice, generous and supportive family. :tongue:

I am NOT having dirty thoughts. :naughty:

Sorry, wrong emoji. I meant this: :naughty:

Sorry, this: :naughty:

Oh crap...

laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631*composes herself* It’s okay. consoling smiley You can tell the truth, we understand. :wink:

Is there anything about this guy that is not PERFECT?! I mean eyes, nose, lips, forehead, cheekbones, jawline, bodyline, hands (ooohhhhh watching those hands in ep.4  when he wanted to take from Hae Soo things she was caring... *dies* ), arms, belly, legs... even his feet are beautiful!

His cute ears – you forgot his ears!!! 

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

bad Pixel cheated way back when and didn't watch every episode....it got repetitive.  That must be one I missed.

crazy monkey 026

It's November and he wears shorts! *evies JG*

That's normal where I live! I forget people actually wear jackets this time of year.

Where I live, apart from very few areas, people never ever wear jackets!

Upswept hair, smolder, side profile, sexy hands holding wine glass just so...all in black, boots, laying on a couch.  Nice highlight in eye. Nice guyliner!

…and his legs!!! wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You... You haven't... seen... every episode of Two weeks??? One of the best LJG's dramas? Explain yourself, young lady!

Yeah, you tell her @cedarwood

*Image/ gif credit to original uploaders.

Edited by bluelilac1214
Soompi's not letting me post properly!!!!
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

it’s about our Wang So! I haven’t seen it yet though. It was in my “to watch” list, before I watched MLSHR, but I’m not so sure anymore.

I just think I would be comparing Wang So's....and missing JG so I haven't tackled that one but thanks for the reminder of the other one!

Just imagine how much yummier he is going to get as he gets older? flirty4-smiley.gif?1292867596

Hopefully, he will still be acting or available to the public eye...

Oh, I’ll amend what I said:Pixel you should definitely watch NSG and do an emoji review after you’ve finished your jobs this week. Okay? innocent-smiley-face.gif?1302011381

I'm trying to be good.  Although I took a break to watch a live stream of BTS entering LAX.  Crowd behavior fascinates me. 

Worry? confused onion head

That we really are masochists....

and my contribution for @pixelsticks's collection:

Where did the white jacket/makeup one come from???  I guess the torso wasn't as elusive in his 20s? 

Missing thumb? confused onion head

Look at the photo....where is it hiding? :wink: <<<I was trying to be delicate....>>> 

• Like 4

Did somebody say forehead and drinking parade? :wink: 

I don't like beer much, but I guess I would make an exception :tongue:

10552620_932856250061105_359879503135223

forehead oppa plus Dolce & Gabanna, fancyyyy :D 
12278889_1228756703804390_45451661668215

and our real pretty forehead actor JG preparing for MLSHR action scenes ^^
13102826_1338899799456746_48091467071101 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

It was after watching SWWTN (and obviously MLSHR).  I think I adored the first 5 or so episodes...then felt frustrated with the storyline through Episode 12 so I skipped to watch the last few. But that means I have missed JG content.

Shame on you! The storyline was good imho and LJG as loving dad is a must-see thing. I loved the series, loved the ending (to me it was perfect) and that little princess who played LJG's daughter - she was so lovely! So adorable! And she so well played her part. I watched those two and I believed they really are dad and daughter. 

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Adding to @cedarwood's list, there’s a drama called “Shine or Go Crazy”, and it’s about our Wang So! I haven’t seen it yet though. It was in my “to watch” list, before I watched MLSHR, but I’m not so sure anymore.

I forgot about this one. I heard it was good although the storyline is completely different from MLSHR. And Jang Hyuk isn't my favourite actor so I don't feel like watching.

As for all parades we have - here's something from me.

Spoiler

The elusive torso parade...

fb1c38e900300bb23fad7192224c7782.jpg

The forehead parade...

b2cfd04b31f6560c80aaf2af2203468a.jpg

And drinking parade :D

e8a8b5e8dd438a69b22625a4f29483c0.jpg

I do, I do need him. Thank you, it’s nice to have such nice, generous and supportive family. :tongue:

Foooor aaaa whiiiillleeee! Fooooor aaaa whiiiiileeeee! He caaaaan be yoooours!

:wink:

His cute ears – you forgot his ears!!! 

I didn't forget his ears - I just left something to others to mention. :wink:

3 hours ago, haniiiii said:

I don't like beer much, but I guess I would make an exception :tongue:

Yay!!! I'm glad you joined that parade - the picture is awesome! :D

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I think "Six Flying Dragons" is partially set on Goryeo :)

Yes but it's Goryeo at the very end and it doesn't show the Goryeo we love. Also General Choi Young is an old man there (remember - LJG ALMOST played him in 2012 but Lee Min Ho got the part) - and we see his end which is painful. :( But the drama is sooooo good. Fans of good saeguks should watch it - it's interesting part of korean story.

• Like 5

So many things to read and comment... i try to do my best not to forget anything...

On 11/11/2017 at 6:58 PM, haniiiii said:

@antoniaclamens You visited the Chinese garden in Suwon? I was there in June :D It is a beautiful place really, luckily I was there with my Korean friend during the week in the morning, so there were only two ahjummas in the complex and we were happy, because they could make some photos of two of us together. :tongue: (I kinda hate selfie stick, it drives me crazy to still check the photo results and try hard to make a nice photo. I think it is still much easier & faster to ask somebody to take a photo hahaha)

Joon Gi also shared one photo from the Chinese garden on his IG - the one with the waterfall and pagoda, right? ^^

Yes I was there.. it was my favorite place of all I visited. As I said it was magic!!! And yes I think that’s the place in the photo JG shared…  I tried to imitate the photo, of course I failed. Lol. BTW I hate selfies too!!!!

On 12/11/2017 at 1:26 AM, glassnokamen said:

New IG update :wub::wub:

Cute picture but Why the crying face?

On 12/11/2017 at 4:41 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

You did read my cringe-worthy explanation above, right?

MLSHR is very realistic drama indeed, only a tiny amount of fantasy. The drama didn’t beat around the bush, it showed how cruel people could get when they fight for power; how people were treated differently just because of their status; it didn’t show any romantic or ideal view about kings and queens and princes; every character was so complex and deep with so many layers, they were real; the emotions were real – they were real people to us. Maybe that’s why we love it so much – that’s why we fell in love with some characters and sympathize with them while hate some others.

We most probably are – we are watching a drama that guarantees heartbreak again and again, right? But more than being masochistic, maybe we like dramas/ films that feel real with deep, complex characters which we emotionally connect with and can relate to? Not just MLSHR, most of JG’s works are like that, aren’t they?

@haniiiii @cedarwood @antoniaclamens So I watched NSG last night. I loved JG and the film - I loved the cinematography, the OSTs – it’s a lovely film. I would have preferred more screen time for JG (obviously) and a little more interaction between Jun Ho and Xiao You.  Anyway, I’m left with puffy eyes, blotched face and a very heavy heart.

For me it was like short bursts of happiness among heartbreak – I would be crying in one scene and the next would be happy or cute one, I would begin to smile; but before my tears could dry, I would get teary all over again in the next scene.

I don’t know why but I cried more after finishing the film – I was just staring with teary eyes at the credits rolling and began to sob. “For a While” is one of my favourite JG songs, to hear the song in the context of this film, the lyrics, the voice…

I didn’t pause anywhere while watching, so I would have definitely missed so many nuances of JG’s acting. Besides, some scenes were a little blurred because of my teary eyes. I’m still kind of processing the film, think. I wonder how much more emotional I would get if I watch it again by repeating some scenes? Would I watch it again? Definitely, but not in the near future.

I realized the following after watching NSG:

• If JG cries, I cry. It’s that simple.

• His teary eyes are not needed to make me cry – his body language is enough. When he stands dejectedly looking so defeated with his stooped shoulders in the bear suit, I was done for.

• I don’t have to look at his expressions or body language to cry – his voice is more than enough. In the last scene I heard his voice on the recorder and …

I did read them… nothing cringe-worthy at all

You use the right word: Real. Everything and everyone feel so real in the drama that we are absorbed by the drama… a year ago… and still can´t get out of it.

And yes I can relate to every single JG´s character… he’s always real to me. But I think Wang So is his masterpiece

About NSG I knew you would love it and JG in it!!! Of course I needed more screen time.. I remember the first time I was watching the movie I was wondering if he was the main lead at all (during the first half of the movie). Well, maybe not just wondering but screaming at my screen (something very MLSHR style!) Is it that he really had few screen time or am I just greedy?

I have to agree when he cries I cry… and if he is in pain, even if he’s not crying, I cry too. The scene that absolutely kills me (I’m just tearing just thinking of it) -  please don´t read if you haven’t watched the movie!  - is when he was wearing the Bear custome.. and he said he just wanted to live… I couldn´t take it.. I still can’t, it’s like my heart would explode… he was so hopeless…

The song I love it! The first time I listened to it was when I was watching the movie... and I kept replaying the credits just to listen to it!!! I just knew it was JG! It’s a beautiful song and perfect for the movie

On 13/11/2017 at 7:48 AM, glassnokamen said:

Ok... since today is soooooooooo silent here, I think it's time to show you the two back images of cd "Deucer" type A and B... and the inside book picture ... @pixelsticks you know... they are expecially for your collection :ph34r::ph34r:

Those deucer pics!!! You wanna kill me!!!

On 13/11/2017 at 1:00 PM, violina said:

AAA voting closed.

JG walking from the Number 8

to Number 3 like the boss that he is....

Oh yeah

But seriously, thank you to all the angels that voted tirelessly.To all angels that posted reminders , cheers and updates on the whole process.JG fans are the best.No matter the outcome.Kudos to the realest actor, that we all love so dearly.Lee Joon Gi:heart:.

Sadly I couldn´t make it to the AAA… I feel so bad I couldn´t help him, but I am so happy he ended 3rd

On 13/11/2017 at 2:40 PM, violina said:

While we are waiting for 15th..lets rewind..

a. An obvious statement but his back is sexy.Love his back hair too.The way they cut and layered it, accentuates his head really well. Also he is a nurse's dream, no need to struggle to find an arm vein if he needed an iv drip.

b.a man's sexiest accessory is a wrist watch..and that side face profile:)

Throws another one...I especially like this one because its a lethal combination of forehead, glasses, suit, and his many micro facial expressionslove-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634.

Signs offoff-to-bed-smiley.gif?1292867647..night night chingus.....

Love your analysis!!! and the pictures...

On 13/11/2017 at 3:31 PM, haniiiii said:

@violina I agree with the CM hair, and I also love the back hair he had when whe went to Okinawa. So short and cute, that you just want to touch it and feel how soft it is, haha :lol: 

I thought the same the first time I saw that picture…

On 13/11/2017 at 5:04 PM, cedarwood said:

There was something about this scene I couldn't put a finger on so I rewatched it and... can I add my 5 cents? Don't hate me and fogive me for boring you.

Ok, I know, I can't make myself understandable. :(

It wasn't that bad but after some time it became annoying, especially the football thing. But I lived with a v. nice person so I didn't complain. I just realized I can't hear neighbours here which is nice. So a home is finally a place where I rest. :D

I understood you!!! But I don´t think she is capable to feel something like love… I don´t think she can even like a person… it’s not in her…

Well I’m happy to hear that your late place wasn´t that bad… and more happy that you live now in a better place!

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Which episode???  <<<bad Pixel cheated way back when and didn't watch every episode....it got repetitive.  That must be one I missed.>>>  

Sorry to hear about your missing post… I know how it feels. when you have time Go Watch NSG and rewatch properly Two Weeks!!! is an order!!!!! You skipped Two Weeks episodes??? Shame on you!!! TW is my fave drama after MLSHR… really bad pixel…

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I agree. But shouldn’t he be more compassionate because he knows how the palace works – not to everyone, but at least to the person who he claims he “loves”? He doesn’t even lift a finger for that person when she risks death for poisoning – making Lady Oh sacrifice herself doesn’t count. Isn’t it pure jealousy on snake Wook’s part that makes him force So to marry YH – he doesn’t even care that the person he loves/loved would also suffer. And when he cannot get what he wants, he simply blames So for all his misfortunes and problems. <_< Oh, he is not just a liar, he is a manipulator! 

Adding to @cedarwood's list, there’s a drama called “Shine or Go Crazy”, and it’s about our Wang So! I haven’t seen it yet though. It was in my “to watch” list, before I watched MLSHR, but I’m not so sure anymore.

26 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I forgot about this one. I heard it was good although the storyline is completely different from MLSHR. And Jang Hyuk isn't my favourite actor so I don't feel like watching.

I can´t watch Shine or Go Crazy… I don´t think I can handle another version of my Wang So… and I feel the same about Jang Hyunk... though i like him in Three with deep roots.. wich makes me remember i really must watch Six Flying Dragons... talking about good good good sageuks... i recently watched an old one, seriously one of the best i've seen "Conspiracy at the Court" only 8 episodes...

• Like 2

To not be left behind, here's my humble contribution

Drinking Parade:

Resultado de imagen para lee joon gi drinking

Spoiler

Resultado de imagen para lee joon gi drinking

Forehead parade

Resultado de imagen para lee joon gi forehead

Spoiler

129430135daae851a8ff563267cdbf93.jpg

Resultado de imagen para lee joon gi forehead

This one wasn´t easy... you google Lee Joon Gi Torso or similar and you only find the Deucer pics already posted. Not for nothing it is an elusive one!

The very elusive Torso Parade

Resultado de imagen para lee joon gi chest

Spoiler

All images credit to uploader 

• Like 5

MLSHR Episode 6 Review:

This was the episode of the first introductions and new beginnings…

1.       Two versions for every episode

2.       Court Lady Oh

3.       Soo & BA friendship

4.       So & BA bromance

5.       New vocabulary: “Jjang” & “Ok”

6.       Wook trying to cover Soo’s scar

7.       Soo’s visions

8.       GJ

My fave from above: number 4, So & BA bromance…  It was so strong and sincere… that’s why I hurt the most when BA left So (or I must say GJ?)

This episode is also the first one where the only scenes I liked/loved were the ones that involved So. Sorry Eun but your puppet show annoyed me so much that I still don´t like it! (Ok, maybe it wasn´t Eun’s fault. Maybe it was that my subs didn´t match the episode and I was crazy because of it.- I didn´t know there were two versions… my Raw being SBS and my subs International version, lol). This review and the rest will be about the SBS version.

I almost forgot: this episode has a lot of good and meaningful quotations… some we will see again in other episodes. This one I can´t not post:

Soo: I don't regret it. I protected what I wanted. I should pay for it.

Let’s start with my Wang So:

The vision of So all in white… looking so ethereal and beautiful while worrying over Soo. Is a pleasure to see Wang So falling in love…

HDcmOlw.jpg

And it is a pleasure to see So winning again over Yo. His words are as good as his sword! And then the bromance begins…

Spoiler

VPb2Iwk.jpgTJcuaSI.jpg

tjrNO46.jpg

BA: Thank you, hyungnim.

So: I didn't speak up for you, no need to thank me. I just hate the one who bully the weak ones.

It took a few words for BA to know what kind of person So really was… and he tried to take advantage of it… using the right words to make So help Soo…

Spoiler

TkeBzXk.jpg

eXCKjZ9.jpgkHB6ZjM.jpg

Now this is my favorite scene from this episode and one of my favorite scenes from the drama. While gif hunting last night I found a review that said this scene was electrifying… I think the reviewer was right… every time I watched it I hold my breath… my heart beat so fast… my knees were so week… I replayed it so many times last night…

Gk3V8rJ.jpg

Spoiler

The horse riding…

X9jtHqV.gif

Nthcid2.gif

The way they look into each other eyes

jFLVAR3.jpg

The way So holds Soo... His hand

TMYNbCT.jpg

Their proximity

N0CfV8s.jpg

My favorite part from Wings of Goryeo

So’s words…

Soo: I didn't think you would help me too, Prince So.

So: I just don't want to see you live a life controlled by others. It's really not worth living like that.

The video is international version, the quote is from SBS version... that's why the little diferences...

He tried to protect her and give her a choice until the very end… he was willing to put himself at risk for her… while none of the others who claimed to be Soo’s lover/dongseng did anything but look scared…

Spoiler

phXSo9S.jpgTgzZCFy.jpgF19DC9R.jpgkOak7oj.jpg

0TB5PzJ.gif

C5unEV4.gif

vAAFUsn.gif

5sCvH2M.jpg

Spoiler

OElX0XE.jpgG96h4ym.jpg

w0owvCE.jpg

BA successfully convincing So once again (maybe So was an easy prey)

Spoiler

F01P73S.jpg

gRVwEI9.jpg

I don´t know why but I found very satisfying watching So strangling Ji Mong…

Spoiler

DOqti7M.jpg

MSV86jt.jpg

Ok as much as I like watching So stepping up to save Soo (so proud of himself! My boy!), I have to recognize that Soo owned this scene… in the end she saved herself…

Spoiler

1mHbsqX.jpg

0gi4Gsn.jpg

And to cheer me up a little (after watching Wook holding Soo and carrying her out while So did nothing) I want to share this BTS gif

Spoiler

iF918MZ.gif 

Cue to Soo entering the Damiwon while the others fly around and So watch from behind…

Spoiler

gQR0d8c.jpgrqWrnuB.jpgmUF7khV.jpgOjS6fAO.jpg

cL4Zc0F.gif

DCR5D2e.jpg

BTW feel free to correct me if I’m wrong… but later they tried to make us think that Yo wasn´t supposed to be a king and it was all because Soo changed the course of history… but in this episode Soo clearly remembered that GJ was the 4th King…

Soo: Goryeo's fourth king, Gwangjong. Yes, Gwangjong is the fourth king.

So she changed nothing… well maybe Yo was not supposed to be the third king, but neither So…. Did I explain myself coherently?

Ok I’m very excited about episode 7… can´t wait for next week!

All gifs credit to uploaders

• Like 2

On 11/13/2017 at 8:01 PM, haniiiii said:

Btw, are you a nurse, @violina? :D Since you said that he is a nurse's dream :) 

No am not a nurse:).. but I have loads of family and friends who are..thats how I know.

On 11/13/2017 at 8:01 PM, haniiiii said:

I hope he does meet some other people from business and thinks about his next project slowly ^^ I hoped that after the "black list" affair leaked, Joon Gi will receive tons of scripts, so many he could swim in them and choose what he wants :D 

Something like this, lol

:D yeah. but more than just drowning in scripts.In 2018, I want him to receive QUALITY scripts and work with efficient production team.Sometimes I want to shake editor nim/directornim like, They have a GREAT actor in their hands or like in the last two dramas, team of good actors. 

Editornim...

Image result for you have one job to do gif

PD Nim..

Image result for you have one job to do gif

chopping out already filmed scenes.

tumblr_opx2p0aaZI1vf7k0so1_250.gif

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Which episode???  <<<bad Pixel cheated way back when and didn't watch every episode....it got repetitive.  That must be one I missed.>>>  

You... You haven't... seen... every episode of Two weeks??? One of the best LJG's dramas? Explain yourself, young lady! :wink:

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

crazy monkey 026

Same ladies same..I can almost hear JG's voice from my ear candy saying WHATTTTTTT!!!! bad bad pixel:D..girl that's your assignment, this month.Go back and rewatch every episode.If there is a JG drama you CAN'T miss its Two weeks.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Oh, the PRETTY Forehead Parade! :wub: I have to contribute to this:

6 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Did somebody say forehead parade? :wink: 

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

To not be left behind, here's my humble contribution...Forehead parade

I cant miss this..Forehead parade :heart:....

tumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo4_250.gif

tumblr_n8f9tv9GrA1spfigfo8_250.gif

tumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo2_250.gif

• Like 4

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

when you have time Go Watch NSG and rewatch properly Two Weeks!!! is an order!!!!! You skipped Two Weeks episodes??? Shame on you!!! TW is my fave drama after MLSHR… really bad pixel…

Ok Ok Ok...maybe Thanksgiving week or after.  I actually like TBDW better than Two Weeks <<<backing out smiley>>> but then again I was in a weird space when I was watching Two Weeks so I should try it again. 

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

"Conspiracy at the Court" only 8 episodes...

Thank you!  <<<put on list>>>

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

you google Lee Joon Gi Torso or similar and you only find the Deucer pics already posted

Hahaha....I was wondering what might pop up! This is 2nd suggested image for me.  heheheImage result for lee joon gi torso

1 hour ago, violina said:

Same ladies same..I can almost hear JG's voice from my ear candy saying WHATTTTTTT!!!! bad bad pixel:D..girl that's your assignment, this month.Go back and rewatch every episode.If there is a JG drama you CAN'T miss its Two weeks.

If that would make JG talk to me.....:wink:   I'll be a good pixel soon...but realistically...it might be 2018. 

Ohhh I see @antoniaclamens already posted Episode 6 retake.  I haven't read it yet...I need to finish one project tonight but I will be back right after! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, violina said:

Squeals in Korean:heart:  aaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

Squeals internally in unintelligible Korean and Tamil as I'm at the office!!!

16 minutes ago, violina said:

Forehead wins y'all.. and a nice tux..:blush:

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616

There's more - this man doesn't let me work!!

:wub::wub:

Edited by bluelilac1214
Inserted a clearer video.
  • Like 4