Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

12 hours ago, violina said:

a.Modern Lee Joon Gi character's in cars, driving cars, posng next to cars is sexy.Point.Blank.Period.Anyone who disagrees should write a 1000 word essay explaining why this statement is false:D:

Thank goodness I was gonna say "YES!" anyway. 1000 words essay... I'm not sure if I know so many words!

Ah ah ah LJG behind the wheel. IN WHITE SHIRT!!! He doesn't know what he's going to us. I'm sure he knows.

anyone loved the purple shirt.He doesnt even have to show us the whole material for us to acknowledge that it looks good on him.Also look at that side profile..

Not to mention that glare. :wub:

Lastly..well not really because I have two more posts to make.I am gonna be using this word alot, its the best way to describe this.Hyun Joon really is one sexy profiler.Like the way he is so into his job is such a turn on.

Oh... you showed us the gif with ultimate weapon - LJG touching his lips with his long slender finger... You bad girl! :D

11 hours ago, violina said:

Taesan

Awww the moment when he's holding his little girl! A killer moment for my stone-heart being not so stony anymore aaaawwwww!

11 hours ago, violina said:

He always wanted to have a baby girl.

Does he? Never knew that.

Maybe that's the reason he's super cute with little girls. :) 

• Like 4

On 28/8/2017 at 4:03 PM, cedarwood said:

Im only very serious about my studies! I analize very careful every material. HOURS of analizing!

Well I was texting about LMH playing Choi Young in Faith - so it was ALMOST about Lee Joon Gi as we know.

I wonder how you're gonna kick me out kkkkk :D

:lol: So you wanna pick a fight with me??? i might be very small and thin but i don´t know what i am capable to do because of JG!!! now seriously lets first find a way to put him in jail, then we'll talk about who's gonna be with him. lol. lol

I didn´t watch Faith so i can´t talk about it or LMH in it... but let me tell you something LJG/So ruined almost every leading man for me (thankfully not all)

Spoiler

I just watched City Hunter and after so much praise i read about it it was a let down. i like it but not love it. i didn´t care about the leading couple (PMY must do a drama with LJG pleaseeeeeee) and i wasn´t crazy about LMH, i liked the prosecutor way better. My mom watched the drama with me and all she said was the drama was very good but all i can see now is LJG

16 hours ago, violina said:

Just coming through with some Hyun Joon goodness.We desperately need it.These past few days have been heavy aint it?

So here we go il be throwing in ep 9-10 highlights as well as just some random photos that I loved from all the latest updates:

a.Modern Lee Joon Gi character's in cars, driving cars, posng next to cars is sexy.Point.Blank.Period.Anyone who disagrees should write a 1000 word essay explaining why this statement is false:D:

b. Hyun Joon continues to slay as our under cover model..This time, im parading the shirts:

i)anyone loved the purple shirt.He doesnt even have to show us the whole material for us to acknowledge that it looks good on him.Also look at that side profile..

Lastly..well not really because I have two more posts to make.I am gonna be using this word alot, its the best way to describe this.Hyun Joon really is one sexy profiler.Like the way he is so into his job is such a turn on.

All credits for these gifs belong to the original uploaders

you want to kill us all???? well it will be a sweet death. i love the shirt parade so much!!! after so much white, black and blue (i'm not complaining, i swear, specially about the white umbottoned shirts) i enjoyed the green, but purple was beyond my expectations... he looked so hot!!! and HJ driving?: jaw dropping!!!

15 hours ago, violina said:

Continuing from previous post but back to JG, Inspired by Hyun Joon,Taesan and Wang So characters:

This man is really ready to start a family.These photos below are also the reason why my heart aches so much, that the world is denying such a man, a chance to seek his own personal happiness without interfering.He gives so much of himself to other people:bawling:.(lol:D forgive me, its just one of those days when am emo).

c.A tribute to Wang So/King Gwang Jong for and his daughter as we celebrate the first anniversary for Scarlet Heart Ryeo. A wish that in this lifetime, I hope to witness real life Joon Princess.He always wanted to have a baby girl.

Hide contents

At least Taesan's daughter got to acknowledge, touch and hug her biological daddy.Seol didnt.:dissapointed_relieved:.

All credits for this gifs belong to the original uploaders

OMG. so sweet!!! i love JG with kids so much... my heart just melted. he deserves to have  a happy family... btw i'm willing to help him :tounge_wink: now seriously he has great chemistry with kids. though i think nothing can beat Tae San and little Soo Jin.  

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 

:lol: Awesome... i must agree with everything in this Insta post. lol. BTW i loved the last JG instagram update so much!!! i still can´t move on from MLSHR... :bawling: i need season 2 a movie an special, new stills, i need something, pleaseeeeee

@pixelsticks when are you returning? you have to update our Director's List. he fell while chasing a suspect and opened a door by kicking it... not so much... the best  of our list is still unchecked!!!

• Like 6

Family date pics here:

More Hot/Beautiful HJ pics here:13wKCyz.jpg

Spoiler

CmaElkM.jpgLOtMlUQ.jpgSFubjeB.jpgAO3YcZ9.jpg29ebFES.jpg

Love this Shot:

I8Gdk8A.jpg

I know it was a heartbreaking scene... still:wub:w274Mg1.jpg9h3DOw6.jpgcMt6tyL.jpgRwJEc8e.jpgGNAbxHZ.jpg

He's really beatiful beyond wordsXOwvmQz.jpgdk4RZDr.jpgcDuCpVv.jpg

And sexy too:

BFg6X1o.jpgwTK2QPG.jpg

T9A79U6.jpg

Spoiler

YWghd7a.jpg

His eyes in this sequence :love:UaZEvIU.jpgWHEdDzf.jpgavpEQiU.jpgYKir5IX.jpgrrGoHo5.jpg

Cellphone CF time:

ak4Hi0t.jpg

And i just love him here, so manly :love:CVRzfZK.jpg

Spoiler

ChDFzXK.jpg

• Like 9

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

:lol: So you wanna pick a fight with me??? i might be very small and thin but i don´t know what i am capable to do because of JG!!!

And I always thought no man is worth to fight over him but... but... but.... LJG is an exception!  :joy:

I didn´t watch Faith so i can´t talk about it or LMH in it... but let me tell you something LJG/So ruined almost every leading man for me (thankfully not all)

Watch it. The drama is not perfect but it's still good. :)

i think nothing can beat Tae San and little Soo Jin.  

There are 2 possibilities that there is something that actually can. First we have to imagine - Wang So living happily ever after with his Hae Soo and their daughter. Just imagine this!

And second thing I hope one day will come - LJG having his own princess. :wub:

6 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

More Hot/Beautiful HJ pics here:

*swoons*

Btw I think after the last episode we'll need to pick a shirt LJG looked the most gorgeous. It will be a v. long process... :D

• Like 6

On 29/08/2017 at 7:52 PM, cedarwood said:

Oh... you showed us the gif with ultimate weapon - LJG touching his lips with his long slender finger... You bad girl! :D

Ha, are you giving me a challenge, am happy to oblige.Just you wait till I dig into my archive of JG goodness, and il slay you with my meaness:wink:.You know for those who are musicians.Those with long slender fingers are the best to play stringed instruments(Piano, Guitar, Harp..etc).So while I wait for more Hyun Joon to come out, how about some JG stringing away on a guitar:

Cvxvyow.gif

As for his relationship with guitars here is what he had to say some time back:

Why didn’t I learn this earlier?
“I just recently got crazy over learning the guitar. I told myself that I’ll learn for the past 3 years, but didn’t and ended up going to the military.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2012/11/07/interview-with-lee-jun-ki-girlfriend-shouldnt-i-say-that-i-dont-have-one-even-if-i-do/

Ok just a thought: while every other actor is going for the cliche "doctor, lawyer, chaebol roles".I just thought how nice it would be if JG took a role, in a movie as a musician.Not an idol like singer but a proper musician.I know drama wouldn't do well, ratings wise.But a movie, it would be a box office hit, if the plot is tight with the right co-stars too.Put your voice and dance skills to use oppa and use them in your acting.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, violina said:

Just you wait till I dig into my archive of JG goodness, and il slay you with my meaness:wink:.

I challenge you then! And you better work hard on this "case". :D

Be as mean as you want. :D

1 hour ago, violina said:

.I know drama it wouldn't do well,l in ratings wise.

Hmm... musician was in Mary stayed out all night and I heard it was successfull drama. But it was years ago I'm not sure if a drama about musician would do well nowadays.

(WHYYYY my avatars are always so low quality?! :(

• Like 3

On 8/30/2017 at 0:27 AM, Linda Gunawan said:

Just wondering, anyone knows if JG's acting or drama (MLSHR) will participate in Seoul International Drama Awards? 

Looking at the site, there's no MLSHR. It'll be so sad if JG didn't get any recognition for his amazing acting as wangso :(

Hi Linda Gunawan, I feel sad & bad, too that this drama wasn't even nominated in SIDA. I love this drama. This was extraordinary. Lee Joon Gi posted a fan-made video of a capture scene from this drama to his Instagram with a caption : congratulations and thanks. So NICE that he wrote the post in English.  Such a lovely gift for the "MLSHR" fans. How LJG is remembering this drama I guess it means a lot to him.. I believe this drama is special to him. He delivered such iconic performance that become one of his masterpieces. Lee Joon Gi was at his best. :tongue:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Linda Gunawan, I feel sad & bad, too that this drama wasn't even nominated in SIDA. I love this drama. This was extraordinary. Lee Joon Gi posted a fan-made video of a capture scene from this drama to his Instagram with a caption : congratulations and thanks. So NICE that he wrote the post in English.  Such a lovely gift for the "MLSHR" fans. How LJG is remembering this drama I guess it means a lot to him.. I believe this drama is special to him. He delivered such iconic performance that become one of his masterpieces. Lee Joon Gi was at his best. :tongue:

Indeed :) His effort should be recognised eventhough the drama is underrated. I think 2017 maybe a challenging year for him, so let's just support him in anyway fan can do for him :)

Hope to see him get recognised for his acting anytime soon.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, LadyOne said:

Found a LJG United Chinese fan drama support video... please enjoy... He looks really good in the video! Luv his smile (^∇^)

http://m.youku.com/video/id_XMjk5OTQ2ODAxNg==.html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1视频&source=

He seem really tired thou... with his current filming  schedule... 

I'm not able to see the video :(:(:(

1 hour ago, LadyOne said:

Found a LJG United Chinese fan drama support video... please enjoy... He looks really good in the video! Luv his smile (^∇^)

http://m.youku.com/video/id_XMjk5OTQ2ODAxNg==.html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1视频&source=

He seem really tired thou... with his current filming  schedule... 

Indeed, good to see him enjoying his fan support there :)

Anyone be so kind enough to translate what he said in english?

• Like 1

@Linda Gunawan I would translate the video happily :D But could somebody please share the video here? I tried to download it how I always download videos, but I managed to download a video with only 6 minutes out of 10 minutes.. dunno why :( I tried more times, same result. hmm. Help, please! :D

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

@Linda Gunawan I would translate the video happily :D But could somebody please share the video here? I tried to download it how I always download videos, but I managed to download a video with only 6 minutes out of 10 minutes.. dunno why :( I tried more times, same result. hmm. Help, please! :D

I just sent you a PM @haniiiii :D

• Like 3

@Linda Gunawan OK, so I scanned through the video :wink: The first words he says (when passing the cars) he is saying Thank you, I will eat well. And then after the meal when the video focuses on him, he is thanking many times and expressing he likes the gifts and that the fanclub worked so hard to make this, he is also saying he enjoyed the meal very much and that he will continue shooting the drama well after this. And also hwaiting :D:D 

And if you would be interested in the Korean text on the pictures, banners, or the coffee stand etc., here we go: :D 

First picture - Lee Joon Gi Chinese family support union

the banner on the coffee shop: Here are drinks that are even cooler than Hyun Jun

the side banner (purple one): In this hot summer, Chinese Lee Joon Gi family came to cheer everybody up

the banner standing at the entrance to the buffet: Eat a lot! Criminal minds is awesome. Chinese family is cheering everybody.

the big long banner in the buffet place: Our eternal - one pick- actor Lee Joon Gi

and text with those little "Lee Joon Gi" paper stand on the tables: We always choose Lee Joon Gi, and another one: Never skip your meal time.

btw I noticed he has Crocs (or Crocs like :D) shoes again, he really loves them lol. But they are comfortable indeed :) 

• Like 11

On 8/29/2017 at 6:57 PM, antoniaclamens said:

pixelsticks when are you returning? you have to update our Director's List. he fell while chasing a suspect and opened a door by kicking it... not so much... the best  of our list is still unchecked!!!

Now now...I am trying to return now....

I feel like I've been gone a century or so...witnessed an eclipse...saw a wedding...traveled long and far and woke up ....crying and not knowing why? 

So much to do, some much to read, so much to watch. I will try my best to catch up soon!  

A special thanks to @glassnokamen for filling me in on the dating news while I was away from Soompi and all things Korean. Count me in as another sad sack as I WANT JG to have some :wub: .   But if he gets to be freely flirty now, bring it on!! 

Best part of being away from here....showing my mother the first 2 episodes of MLSHR on Tuesday and hearing her exclaim

"Wang So is a cocky little Image result for poop emo"  And she also laughed out loud when Eun and HaeSoo fought.  I think I almost had her hooked. But she internalizes stories so much...I couldn't continue it for her as I don't need her super depressed right now!  

I've got a bit of RL work to do, but hope to catch up in here soon!  I've briefly seen CM Episode 9 & 10 and am looking for 11 & 12. 

Oh a purple shirt of sex?  I think I see a peek of it! 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I'm not able to see the video :(:(:(

Me neither. :(

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

showing my mother the first 2 episodes of MLSHR on Tuesday and hearing her exclaim

YUPPIEEE!!! But why did she call him... errr... ehm... uhm... :blink:

Btw since I'm still in love with Wang So - I've changed my avatar (again). Same pic I used as my mobile wallpaper. 

If you have any doubts stop having them - I. LOVE. WANG. SO. :heart:

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

a purple shirt of sex

Best description ever! :D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@Linda Gunawan OK, so I scanned through the video :wink: The first words he says (when passing the cars) he is saying Thank you, I will eat well. And then after the meal when the video focuses on him, he is thanking many times and expressing he likes the gifts and that the fanclub worked so hard to make this, he is also saying he enjoyed the meal very much and that he will continue shooting the drama well after this. And also hwaiting :D:D 

And if you would be interested in the Korean text on the pictures, banners, or the coffee stand etc., here we go: :D 

First picture - Lee Joon Gi Chinese family support union

the banner on the coffee shop: Here are drinks that are even cooler than Hyun Jun

the side banner (purple one): In this hot summer, Chinese Lee Joon Gi family came to cheer everybody up

the banner standing at the entrance to the buffet: Eat a lot! Criminal minds is awesome. Chinese family is cheering everybody.

the big long banner in the buffet place: Our eternal - one pick- actor Lee Joon Gi

and text with those little "Lee Joon Gi" paper stand on the tables: We always choose Lee Joon Gi, and another one: Never skip your meal time.

btw I noticed he has Crocs (or Crocs like :D) shoes again, he really loves them lol. But they are comfortable indeed :) 

Cool!! Thanks a lot @haniiiii

• Like 4

@haniiiii sorry I do not have the ability to download the video...  Thank you for translating it too... 

Thank you @glassnokamen for helping. 

Here is another JG vlive http://www.vlive.tv/video/40396 

Please try to watch it and give more :heart: ...  

Both his vlive and naver CMK clip's viewership are super low. 

After crushing and burning a variety show his reputation in Korea have yet to recover. I hope he did not lost the movie and CF deals he is eye on to due to it.. how sad if so.... Fingers cross  (I hope I am just being pessimistic withdrawal from my trip)

Edited by LadyOne
  • Like 7