Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@zahraaajoongi Hi! welcome to the thread! I hope my English isn't too confusing that it seems to 'mislead' you :crazy:. I am also a bit sarcastic sometimes so please bear with me... hehe. My comment was about the overreaction of people (fans, shippers) towards his revealed dating news with actually only one lady (JHB). I mentioned about 'dating other co-stars at the same time' as an example of something which isn't tolerable to do and if he did it instead of only dating one person (and unfortunately got caught by lowlife Dispatch very untimely), I could well understand the overreaction. But no, as far as I know, he didn't do this, so I hope this clears up your 'misunderstanding' of my post :wink:. Don't worry, JG didn't seem to do anything very wrong concerning his 'dating life' so far ^_^.

@zi4r aaah I miss him a lot

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR ACTOR JG!

I hope he'll return to SNS soon... even though I understand that he wants to refrain a bit.

Let's also cross our fingers for Criminal Minds Filming Day 1!

tumblr_m0n09iWXj11r9zq5ro3_250.gif

Yay, happy Joon Gi Day, everyone!!! Hope he reads our birthday letter/list one of these days! 

And thanks to everyone who shared pictures and videos of the encore, and thank you to @girlyponytail, @antoniaclamens and @glassnokamen for sharing your experiences! So happy for you that you had a great time and got to see Joon Gi up close :) 

After everything that happened recently, I think the timing of the FM was really good. To me it looked like an important and healing experience for him as well as for the fans (for those who attended and even for those who watched from afar). He was able to spend some quality time with his fans and work out his/their worries through having fun together and sharing emotions. Not saying everyone's 'healed' and things are right back to 'normal' now but I do think it helped to show him he's being loved as always and that it was a big step to make things less awkward in the future. I also hope he returns to his SNS soon but I wouldn't mind if he doesn't post anything just yet, either - in my opinion he should take as much time as he needs and not feel pressured about it. We were too spoiled before, anyway :lol: And he already did show us his feelings at his FM, so my mind is at ease. But who knows, maybe we get a message today on his birthday :)

By the way, his comment about his role in Criminal Minds got me even more curious about the drama. I do wonder whether they will start filming today as it was announced or whether the casting trouble we heard about got in the way of the schedule? Even if they do start filming today, I have a hunch that they won't give us much info on the drama yet... The production team seems quite secretive but perhaps that's better than giving out too much info too early. 

On a completely different note, let me share some awesome artworks of our favorite actor. I did love seeing him in My Ear's Candy and I'm so happy to see some gorgeous fanart of him by the artist HAAK:

And recent fanart by the artist somoo of Joon Gi during his military enlistment:

• Like 16

On 14/04/2017 at 2:24 AM, pixelsticks said:

And @lyserose I'm liking your profile pic. 

And where is STARPARK?

Thanks, friend. I simply have a thing for tortured royal soul with that mane of glory. Aside from LJG, I think Park Hyung Sik is one of the few actors who totally rawked that long hair.

STARPARK is near MBC World Studio. I visited the place last March and managed to snap a photo of my feet near LJG's star (and bonus that my PHS' star also there). There were a lot of LJG's life-size cardboards of his character in SWWTN and I even had him signed an autograph via the studio app.

Oh, and I am dropping by to wish LJG.....a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 

• Like 11

On 4/16/2017 at 11:39 AM, violina said:

@Silvermaine may I ask what is the name of the song that you used for the surprise birthday video?it's really nice.Who sang it?it kind of sounds like JG but not really JG but in any case it's a nice song.

I'm sorry I can't answer your question since I just reposted this. :unsure: I haven't heard of this song in any of JG's albums but I'm not his song expert lol. And this is also not his OST song. Can anyone answer @violina's question please?

• Like 5

On 16/04/2017 at 4:07 AM, Silvermaine said:

Here's the fan/staff surprise video shown last night. (I reuploaded it on Youtube to embed it here) 

Source

That's not him singing and it's not one of his song. I shazamed it :tongue: and it says Roy Kim - Thank you :) 
(i quoted the video to be sure if it's the one you're talking about)

Ah, there is actually one of his song, but at the end of the video

• Like 14

You know the Korean writing on this picture is a message from joongi to his fans, the pic was posted by namooactors today. So i guess he will communicate to us through third parties such as namoo or his dancers, wonder how long it will last. 

• Like 15

First of all.. Happy Birthday Lee Joon Gi!!! I left a message on his last instagram post earlier, but couldn't write here before.. Btw the number of comments on this last post is still climbing! So much support.

Any news about the first filming of CM?

Thank you all for sharing pictures and vids. I got so emitional everytime i see something from the FM :bawling:

Especial thanks to @girlyponytailfor her fantastic review. And to @Silvermaine for the birthday vídeo. I didn't watch it full in the FM because i started watching him instead. I cried a lot while LJG was crying during the FM and i cry some more now while watching it!

@lyserose so i have to go to startpark and mbc world now? :D

Btw i bought the pink stick, the sweater and póster from the FM official goods... And today i bought a ser of postcards, an agenda and a cushion... I went crazy buying stuff... Will share some pictures as soon as i return home

• Like 16

Joongi performed so energetically with a bruised knee. He has such a beautiful heart seeing all that happened to him in the past weeks and now this really breaks my heart. I pray his Criminal Minds will be a blockbuster hit in ratings domestically and internationally to make up for all he has gone through over news that should bring celebration.:(

• Like 20

9 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@lyserose so i have to go to startpark and mbc world now? :D

Btw i bought the pink stick, the sweater and póster from the FM official goods... And today i bought a ser of postcards, an agenda and a cushion... I went crazy buying stuff... Will share some pictures as soon as i return home

By all means, if you have the time, you should go :D. I enjoyed walking around reading the star's name and found plenty including some of my faves like PHS, Ha Ji Won, Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye. Also, they sent the autograph of LJG to my email and I even recorded his video message that came together with the autograph.

I found quite a lot of merchandise featuring LJG in Myeongdong (ofc not his official merchandise) but only bought myself a mug with LJG donning the Wang So's costume. The seller asking me if I would like a life-size poster of his, calendar, handphone cover or cushion? but at 35, I think I am too old to fangirling that much. But I do understand, the temptation is there. Good for you that you enjoyed the FM and securing plenty of his merchandise. Can't wait to see your photos :)

• Like 9

Technically it is still April 17th where I live so :blush: Happy JoonGi Day :blush: to an amazing Korean Actor! I had all intentions of creating something for his bday, but my computer died and it's taken me forever to get back up and running RL stuff with it. 

I originally took this picture and submitted it to various sources for JG Bday acknowledgements/show support around the world.  This may be the only way I can get JG represented on US soil...by writing his logo in the sand. I would hope that his fame does increase and someday he may gift North America with a fan meet or movie...or even come to get a Dramafever Award in New York (PLEASE KEEP VOTING MANY TIMES A DAY). But alas, I have to keep myself content by waiting for July and Criminal Minds.  

JG-BeachLogo_zpsigdm0oyy.jpg

I'm with @zi4r (so sorry to hear you couldn't teleport and make the Encore - I know your take on it would have been amazing), 

And very very sad (and kinda feel empty inside) without an IG update from JG after concert. I wonder how long this SNS chokehold will last. I hope not long. Truly truly hope there will be an update soon, because my life isn't complete without the goofball JG on IG/Twitter.

I know we are receiving content from Namoo and other sources...but it's just not the same.  :mellow::unsure::tongue:

lee+jun+ki.gif lee+jun+ki3.gif

Let's all get our smiles back! Heck, I'm easy!   JG...just post an emoticon!  

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, girlyponytail said:

His merchandise (the unofficial ones of course) were sold everywhere, from souvenir stores in Myeongdong, underground stalls in major subway stations, stalls selling his 2018 callendar in Bukchon Hanok Village, I even found his socks merchandise in Namdaemun Market LOL.

Socks?  Hahaha I just bought some SHINee socks (on Amazon).  I want some JG socks! What did they look like?  When I went to Dallas, I went to a Korean Market that had KPop & Actor merchandise, but they didn't have any LJG stuff...they tried to get me to buy Song Joong Ki's calendar instead.  I love him from RunningMan but not enough for a calendar. 

• Like 5

Aww so cute. I can only imagine all the stuffs you can find on korean shops. I admit I'd be too embarrassed to buy fan merchandises ah ah. CDs maybe I can buy. I also got the Hello Korean books, but for educational purpose of course :wink: (but I truly loved how those books are made, easy to learn)  :wink:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I just have to say I :wub: these images by UOH.  JG looks fierce!!  I want to see Criminal Minds BTS...like NOW!!

This was the beginning of the show. LJG started the show wearing the black glasses that then flipped away. He went back and forth on to the stage gathering applause and shouts of fans ... when the glasses flipped away and finally I saw the face, it was also seen, in my opinion, how tense he were in Do not know how the public reaction would be ... and how he relaxed and was proud of his family after the wonderful welcome we gave him :heart:

• Like 9